View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
One leg comes free though that's more at Fafner's doing than her efforts as the man lifts her leg straight up, hitching it over his shoulder as the tip of his sex skims against her slit. He's teasing her.

“I'm going to fill you with so much cum, I don't intend on passing this up my dear.”

And as if to emphasis this he jabs himself into her body fully slapping his hips against her own then slipping back out teasing those folds again with the very tip.

“To bad the aim is to get you with child, I wouldn't mind getting a slice of your ass.” He thrusts into her again, a full quick thrust then returns to teasing.

A mouth nibbling against her nipple as he tugged against it.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm

The blond agent gasps as she teased, still struggled lazly as her leg is free only to be hitchd over the slave owners sholder as he let his member skim over her sex driving Nail to gasp at the touch of her sensitive sex. " N-no...Auh.. Dont fill me!" Nail whisperedvsoftly in protest befor she was forced to jump with a light yelp fallowed by a sigh as the slaver pushed into her tight sex with a quick jab. Nail gasped at his touch but in all honest Nail blushed gazing at him as she watch him thrust away into her making her gasp but she could not help but thinkt this man had nothing on his slave, but Fafner proble allready knew that.

"Auh I-i cant do that...uh! Its not possible... uh.. not f-for me.." Nail gasped looking away from the slaver currently fucking her, softly panting as her heart started to race inside her chest while the Slaver could feel her heart beat under the breast he played with. the slaver pull out of her to tease her agin and engulfing her sensitive nipple agin forcing a soft moan and cry from Nails lips gorgious lips. "Auh oohhh!!" Nail let out as she tried to roll to left twisting her body away from him to stop te licking while she used her free leg to tightly squeze her legs together and try and kick the slaver away in a despriteatemp to fight back.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 pm

He toyed with her at first, pressing into her on occasion, letting that anticipation grow but as she twists away, or tries to, her breasts jiggling in the progress he grips her leg fiercely as she tries to squeeze her legs together and goes to kick him away he chooses that exact moment to stab into her, his hips slapping against her, grinding her clit at the apex of each thrust as he tongues her nipple again.

“Oh, she's misbehaved. You can take that ass unless ...” Fafner began and thought, his fingers sliding against his jaw as this was going the be something humiliating.

“Now Nail, you will take him in the ass unless you go into town square afterward and announce an offer for free sex for the next twenty minutes. The time begins after we arrive not before. You might get lucky and have no takers or get a dozen …" the decision is hers to make as the owner trusts into her with more ardor as she's allowed to consider her answer.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:05 pm

A suprised peep escaped Nail lips as the slave owner violently stabbed into her abused sex forcing Nail to arch and struggled harder to get away. Glaring fearfully at the slave owner then at Farner as he gave the illusionary man permission to take her rear or was it Ven the poor agent was losing track.

"Auh! NO! leave my butt alone!!" Nail cried as she tried to kick her fre leg more fiercly to get free, pushing agiest the slave owners sholder but with her arms bindd like they are she only managed to arch her self at a ackward angle, making her breasts bounch and that bell around her neck chim only looking and sounding more disirable.

" Auh!... wait wait!!" Nail yeled at the slave owner but not pause came as he still trusted into her poor sex, keeping her legs open wide for his unwelcome touch befor she heard her master speak directing her attention twords him as she tried to listen to his offer. Blushing as she heard "offer free sex for the next 20 minutes", but anything could be better then this right. "Ah! FINE! AH! FINE!! AH!...B-but!" She gasped at the Slaver thrusts, blushing as she glared at Farner or Ven, who ever he was depicting him self as . "I-i want... Clothes First!" Nail said quickly as the slave owner was going to town on her, feeling her own pleasure grow as she was taken so rougly, looking flushed, hot and bothered twisting and writhing their on the ground as this torture unfolds.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:21 am

“No clothes, you have no earned them yet,” Ven glared at her with a grin. Naturally the man was pressing forward, bending her at an awkward angel so she could not fight back too efficiently. A little struggle he did not mind …

Fafner could sense her confusion though regardless, he did not care. Listen and obey he would play nice as Fafner. Displease him and it was straight into her mind as Ven to torment her.

“Twenty minutes, while naked. Clothes or no you are at my mercy as I control every aspect of this place. I can arrange for a gang bang either way, or I can have not a soul bother you for those twenty minutes. You will learn to obey without question my dear. Your punishment is based off of my whim.”

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 am

More cries of pleasure where brought out from Nail as the slaver fucked her at an acward and unconfertable angel. Each one of his thrusts making that bell around her neck jingle and jangle as one of her legs hung over his sholder making her feel the slaver take her roughly sideways as she twisted and moaned loudly bouncing agiest the mans cock.

"AH! FINE! uh! I-ill do it! ohh!!" Nail shouted loudly as she gazed up at Farner or was it Ven now? She was having trouble keeping track, as Nail blushed with a nervous look in her pretty purple worried eyes. "J-just make it stop!! UH! OHH!!" Nail moaned gazing at him.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:20 pm

He shakes his head and grins. “You are in no position to make demands of me. It will stop when I allow it to stop and not a moment before.”

She is stuffed by the man above her who grinds his hips against her with each slap of there hips together, his tongue swirls against a bouncing breast, his hand squeezing the other though he does no seem even close to cumming.

Her second leg is released and joins the first positioned by the side of her head as she is bent over and fucked repeatedly, the warm shaft pressing into the folds of her flesh.

“You feel good, my dear. You want my cum inside you? Don't you? Tell me how much you want it and I'll give it to you.”

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Tinkle! Tink! Tink! The bell chimed, jinggling around Nails neck as she cried out passionetly, the slaver fucked her. Feeling the mans grinding agiest her sex overand over, gasping as he took a hadful of one of Nail boucing breasts before taking the other betwen his lips teasing it and sucking on her sensitive nipple, all while Nail cried and moan twisting and turning under him. "O-ok!! auh! can you! ah!.. atleast be gentel!" Nail cried with amoan to him as she arched her back to glare up at Ven who was standing behind and above her watching.

Nail glared back at the slaver once agin as her other leg came free only to be over powered taking her leg over his sholder instantly despite her stuggles to stop him befor she clinched her teeth and cried out in pain as she was bent at an even more ackward angel. Nails knees now pressed agiest her breasts, smushing them agiest her chest as the slaver pump into her harder thebefor making Nail scream out in loud moans of pain mixed pleasure. "NO NOT INSIDE ME!! PLEASE NO!!" She screamed at the slaver.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:55 am

He considered for a second. To do so would following her wishes though he did not care about that at the moment. In the near future he did not mind it so much though. He nods. “Very well. When we get to such a point ...”

The slaver just drove into her, roughly fondling a breast while sucking on the other.

“Oh, yes. Inside.”

The slaver drove harder and faster inside her, deep jolting thrusts that followed until she burst filling her depths a moment later as he groaned in contention above her.

He had barely drew out of her when her leash was tugged, cum drawn to the lips of her pussy collected there and oozed out of her body.

Ven had been eager to draw her away when they finished keeping her on her hands and knees as they moved on, her used body getting plenty of stares as they arrive.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:14 pm

"NOOO!!" Nail cried as the Slave thrustedaway into her abused body befor finilly cumming to his limit whilevat the same time Nail was forced over the edge into cumming for him at the same time. Nail trashing with a arching body, cring to the havens befor collapsing to the ground panting heavily for air afther her sexual torture endedand the slaver slowly pulled out of her sexy yong body. How ever Ven gave the poor Hel'corian agent no rest, tugging her leash roughly chooking poor Nail as she rolled over onto her hands and knees a light moan escaping her as her stiff and sore nipples grinded agiest the ground as she got up only to lazly tugg agiest the collar pulling agiest her. "Ahhuh please just...auh! a momment!! I-I cant breath..." Nail panted heavly as she attempted to stand but Ven moved to fast for her forcing her to crawl to where ever they where going as she attracted alot of attention. "N-no dont look at me..." Nail whispered embaressed.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:04 pm

But Ven had not given the former agent a rest tugging sharply on the leash as he drove her to follow. It was clear that she did not make the rules though he did nothing thus far to prevent her from asking. He got to the town square, and while he was amused by her at not wishing to be seen that could not be helped as she was obviously naked outside of that collar.

Ven had a loose hold on the leash. “This is not real as you once put it, yet there is a concern with individuals ejaculating in you, I wonder if that is a hard wired trait into you or it's the fact that these individuals are Hel'Corians.

“My telepathic powers aren't as gifted as my fathers but adequate. I will figure it out in time. The time begins when you start asking though I have somewhat changed my mind. Suck mu dick and half the time you spend doing so I'll knock off the time spent offering yourself up to any by standers that chance by.”

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:14 pm

So many eyes looking at her as she was forced to crawl and fallow Ven like a little pet. Hanging her head in shame as Nail blushed embaressed of it all unable to help but peak up only to see other Hel'corians checking her out while she was pairaided around into the square.

Finilly they stopped as Nail fell face first on the ground, panting with her rear in the air, sighing she had a minute to rest befor sit back up to sit on her knees only to look up at Ven who was speaking to her now afther she tightly overed her breast under her arms and tightly closed her thighs. " I-its not real... b-but...."Nail said shyly blushing. " I-its just discusting.... you monster say theses thing.... its just wrong.." Nail said in another shy tone almost under her breath befor she jump giving a fearful look at Ven afther is last order. It made her stomic turn as she blushed deepr only to twist as she sat on her knees and look away from Ven. " F-fine.... " Nail mummbled softly cliching her teeth in embaressed fueled anger befor biting her lower lip to sigh knowing if she didnt this woud only get worse as she turned to face him. "C-can we at least go some where more...privite?" Nail asked mbaressed and seriously hoping it would happen.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 pm

“No, I am tired and already sitting so here is fine.” He was going to make her do this right here. He grinned at her as he gestured her a little closer so that he could stroke the side of her face.

“I will let no one take you while you are so occupied though, only those that you ask that accept the offer.”

He was studying her eyes. The sooner she learned her place the better. He already had something in mind though. Fafner did analyze her response though whether that was the truth of not he was uncertain though he did not see what that would net her. Now that she admitted that if felt disgusting he could use that against her in some form later, provided that she didn't learn her lesson of course.

“Now, shall we begin?” He guided her hand to his crotch so she could feel how hard he was beneath his pants.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Nail sighed disapointed as Ven rejected her request, this was only going get more humiliating since she was getting so many stares making Nail blush as she tried to ignore it, who would of thought sitting nake between a mans legs would attract so much attention. " B-but..." Nail said to object only to stop befor she felt Ven kindy caress her cheek making her quiver nervously as he spoke finding a little sense of confert in his words assuring her no others would be joing them as she nodded hesitantly in agreement. " o-ok... ven." Her words sounded bitter as she looked away in anger befor she felt her hand get guided between Vens legs only making her blush, he wanted her to start now.

The agent nervously started at him then to his crotch then around at the countless people eyeing her only to by mistake gently squeeze find out how big Ven really was stuffed into his pants. With a gulp Nail blushed and used the hand Ven was guiding to gently undo his belt and hesitenly unzip his pants only to flinch as his member came flying out finnilly being released from its cage. " Oh my!" Nail said quietly as she looked shocked, nervous and afraid as it bobbing infront of her face as she frozen with hummiliating fear. " o-ok... I-i'll try..." Nail mummbled befor she gently began to stroke his errect cock, back and forth agiest his shaft with one hand befor she add her other gritting her teeth feeling the stares from the people around her, they might be fake but the embaressment she was feeling was oh so real.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 pm

There was a jerk on the leash. He was not Ven though in this place he found that disciplining her as such was more of an interest to him at this stage then anything. Even so she was to be reminded of her place.

“That's Master,” Ven grinned. “You'll only be reminded this one time.”

Her fingers wasted no time and while he was large she had no problem in stirring him to his full potential. That touch was sublime, he let out a groan.

Fafner was not overly cruel while training up his slaves as long as they followed directions so her attempt to try at least was worth something, a small something mind you for he would force his rod down her throat if she failed to take it all in. After all she had been associated with Aegir so he came at her harder than he would normally have to.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next