View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
Alexandra trembled. Tears continued to fall as she was forced to endure this growing agony. Would the addiction grow worse if she gave in? It was a vicious cycle and now there was no one here that could save her. She had disabled the beacon and they were already on their way to Vanejin. The agent had already complied with this creature's orders enough to allow him to escape. Why resist now? The pain and pleasure left her with no choice when she entered the cockpit. Even if the scent took away the pain and restored some of her focus, there was nothing to stop it from going away and bringing the pain once more. Alexandra was trapped.

"Y-You win..." she whimpered, "I can't fight it. J-Just pump that scent into me and take me however you want! Just stop the pain, please..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:44 am

“That's what I enjoy about you, Pet, you know when you've been beaten. No wasted time at all,” that scent returned. He let that scent build back up though.

That oozy nature flowed within that chalice of her body though not in his usual rushed fashion, not in that hurried but rather this time he was slow and deliberate about those thrusts that pushed into her, pressure had been exerted at her backdoor, a swirling nature of slime there as her nipples were caught up in a similar fashion as the slime not just circled them but pulled on them too.

“Face it, you are mine. Worse is if you ever displease me and I have to get rid of you. Granted I won't get top dollar but there are many sadists out there that would delight in seeing a former agent suffer.”

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 am

Sweat glistened the woman's face as she relaxed in the ooze. The sweet alluring scent came back and the agent could do nothing but whimper and accept its pleasing embrace. The pain was gone immediately and once more her body was filled with warm tingly heat. The green slime pushed slowly, causing Alexandra's body to arch as she groaned. "Uhhhnnn... Ahhhh..." Goro made his intentions clear. Obey and she would not feel the pain. Displease him and she would be sold and forced to endure the agony of withdrawals along with serving another master. Tears continued to fall though her moans grew longer and more breathless the more the creature toyed with her lovely body.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:23 am

And such a lovely body it was, all his to play with. The moans were undeniable but the realization of the truth of the matter. Her life as she new it was over. She was Goro's bitch now, his Pet only because she was useful filling a notch that the Adda, even the best, could not hope to match her expertise with tech.

For the moment he was content with his eye candy and while he might have her teach them a few things but for the time being.

He sped up just a little, his thrust into her pussy was counter to the one in her ass, his tongue smoothing over that salty cheek as he drew that taste into his mouth delighting on his victory here.

Now in addition to the pull and twist of her nipples he does the same with her clit as that touch rolls over in. The air so close to him is chalk full of that musk responsible for her quick surrender. Steadily he increases that pace as he pushes into the depths of her familiar body at this stage.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:17 am

"Auuughhh! Oh god!" She cried out louder as her arousal grew higher and higher. The slime had molded over her body, not letting a single cell of the woman's body left unstimulated. The agent could not understand it. She knew she was being drugged. She knew she was being used. She did not even like Goro. The creature disgusted her and the idea of fucking a slime monster made her sick. But, Alexandra could not deny how good this made her feel.

The twin cocks drilled and filled her orifices to their limit with each long thorough thrust. The musk was so thick that she may as well be breathing in the slime itself. Her eyes rolled back as her mouth hung open in complete awe. A thin speckle of drool began to trickle out of the corner of her moaning lips. Her belly quivered inside the slime, the fluttering growing to insane levels. Her nipples and clit pulsed and throbbed in erotic agony, the slime showing those tender spots no mercy as they were pinched and tugged on over and over again. There was no stopping Goro as he had full control over the agent's body and needs. All Alexandra could do was give in and accept the pleasure threatening to shatter her will.

"Aiiiiiiiieeeeee! I'm cumming!" She screamed out her orgasm. Beyond the violent twitch and shudders her body went through, the slime masked everything else. Her juices were soaked up by Goro's body while tingling waves of heat washed over her thoughts. Alexandra's moans turned into squeals of glee as each thrust left her insides twitching violently. There was no hope for escape for her anymore.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 am

He was chuckling as that orgasm hit. She might have found him an obnoxious man that she hated, most people outside of the Adda despised him and if not for this scent who would have? He was a contradiction both hated and loved.

Of course the thought of that surrender had him releasing but his outstanding recovery rate meant that she was probably unaware of it other than deeper groans that escaped his lips time and time again.

Fucking her into oblivion was a favorite past time of his and he does just that. When she wakes the scent is gone and she has been moved to a bedroom. The scent returns before long though so the headaches did not start.

When he arrives he has her put on the clothes of the agent he stole this ship from those her bust are too small to fit but she manages to get the bottoms on. Suffice it to say that she is not placed in an ADD uniform.

“You'll just have to go topless, come.”

He leads her to the brig where he may have been kept if the two here had any say so, a small new recruit and a larger old salt it seemed are trapped behind force fields. Goro scrounges around for binders of some sort, finds a few sets and gives her n underhanded toss of one to her.

“Secure them, hands behind their backs, we've arrived.”

The two agents were in separate cells and Goro motioned her to deal with the small one first, ready to drop the force field when she is ready.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 am

Her screams echo through the cockpit and down the halls of the small ship. Just like several times before, Goro fucked Alexandra's brains out and eventually the poor woman blacked out after several orgasms wracking her helpless form. She twitched in the alien monster's grasp as she was taken into the bedroom where she was left there for several hours.

She woke just in time to get a nice breath of Goro's presence. Already, her body began to tingle and relax as her body grew more heated and aroused by his presence. Looking at the uniform, she slipped out of the medical gown and managed to slide on the tight fitting leggings but little else. Her cheeks flushed at his command as she walked after him with her breasts bouncing and swaying freely with each step.

Alexandra was not aware that this ship had a brig. So it was really like Luna's ship afterall. Her eyes widen at seeing the two agents being held in there though. She thought she was alone. She caught the bindings that she was to use on one of the agents and shook her head. Her mouth opened to beg, to plead for their release in exchange for herself. But, she had nothing she could offer. Goro had control and giving herself up for two slaves could lead to her being sold instead and she did not want to endure such agony.

"I'm sorry..." was all she could say as the forcefield came down and the russian woman stepped in to bind the woman's wrists.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:04 am

The medical agent did not offer up any resistance to being bound and next she was tossed the restraints to do the other. His scent dwindling down to near nothingness but is still strong enough to keep the headaches from coming back she notes now the blaster that Goro had as he marches the three out of the ship through the streets of Vanejin, pat several auction blocks. Her breasts stared at Goro is greeted by some of the faces here.

“You bitches cost me a battleship! I need some capital to finance things in the short term.” He speaks with an auctioneer and speaks of grouping the two agents together with their ship, the red head was his for now at least.

It was quick money, the package deal attracted attention though he had not stuck around. Rather they had to meet with Quebos' people soon.

All the while aliens are ogling her massive chest as she passes, some even make offers to buy her too but to his credit Goro only seems to think about those offers in the six digits, Normally an ADD slave was worth three times as much but she was a third the value if that given the drug that swept through her now.

“Aren't you glad I did not sell you Pet. That was a three person ship, we heard the other in Luna's vessel I think but the others were protecting the ship. Now, we have a little while before extraction, what is it that you wish to know I am in a rare talkative mood tonight.”

Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:40 am

Alexandra followed after the three as they stepped of onto the planet Vanejin. This place was the main hub for most, if not all, intergalactic slavery in the galaxy. Once here, it was nearly impossible for the ADD to rescue captured agents. She kept close to Goro as countless aliens leered at her exposed chest. Her nipples were long and erect from large dark areolae. There was little she could do beyond cover her chest with her arms as they walked. But that did not stop aliens from inspecting her and offering a price to the slime alien.

The auction was short and simple. Alexandra just kept her gaze towards her feet. She felt a knife in her heart as she heard the two agents she betrayed be sold to the highest bidder along with their ship. Now without a ship, she was led through more streets and alleyways before offering to answer questions she may have.

There was not much to ask really. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her eyes to ground as she waited. She wanted to escape but all plans led to the same issue. That drug would cripple her until she was either found by another or she came crawling back to Goro to get another whiff of that potent drug. She hugged herself tightly with her crossed arms. It truly was hopeless.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:02 am

“You have your uses,” Goro explained. “And as such you will be kept close after the damages you inflicted last time. Eventually I see you teaching a younger generation of Adda though even through instruction I doubt that they will be more than competent overall though there may be a few promising ones.

“But that is in the long term. I foresee a lot of sex in the short term for you Pet. Perhaps your added assistance in a few projects such as finding and identifying Ashen tech, that will be invaluable in the future and something that the Adda would still be hopeless at years removed from now. Simply put you have more experience with the tech that's out there and could figure things out.

“All in all your people did not do too badly. They can recover yours and the other agent's ship and captured my battle ship full of slaves that are now liberated though four agents have been lost in total but not killed so there is a chance that someone may rescue them, albeit a small one.

“Prey that they do not come for you,”
he did not know of the effects of the serum.

“I am fond of you, Pet and while I own you, you will be at my side most of the time.”

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Goro had already planned for the long term it seemed. Why not? It was not like Alexandra had the means to free herself anymore. She had not seen her suit since her capture and the drug ensured she would continue to crawl back for more. Teaching Adda by itself was not bad. Unfortunately, the purpose was to make the Adda more effective with technology and combat in order to capture more slaves and technology. She would be used to identify unknown tech. Simply put, she would be his tool and fucktoy for a long time until her usefulness wore off or Luna saves her with a larger batch of her serum. That serum was her only hope but making it takes time.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

(sorry, didn't get a notice)

There had been little doubt behind it. She got it right to assume that she would be his fuck toy and her only hope would be that serum. It seemed to work well enough though a dose of it lasted twenty minutes or so.

That IV had six doses and that was not enough … of course if the duration of the trip was shorter then it might help.

For now though she would probably crawl back to Goro whenever the need got to great since he could give her what she had needed. Her role had been cleared up with that answer though aliens that passed still ogled her massive breasts.

While they waited though he got them food from some of the money he earned and even took her to a few hops to get her clothes, alien hands seemed to get a good feel of her breasts as they groped a feel her and there.

Before long he gets her clothes that show off those breasts, next he gets an injector that he can have some fun with later.

After they kill some time shopping Goro is contacted that Quebos has sent a ship and they get a hover car to get to the port where they board a shuttle and get taken up to Quebos' cruiser where Quebos greets them in the hanger.

”I see that you escaped with her in tow.” He regards Alex for a moment. ”Has it occurred to you that they wanted her back pretty badly if the ADD wanted her back so much.

“Tell me slave why should I take the risk with having you aboard long term and endangering my ship?”
He looked to her and not Goro for that answer.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 am

Alexandra was fed some real food for once. The slave had forgotten how hungry she was. She could not remember the last time she had a meal. Goro was even kind enough to buy her some clothes though she could guess what sort of attire he would get her before she saw it. The agent groaned as hands 'measured' her breasts to ensure every fits or did not depending on what Goro wanted. The steady dose of musk ensured no withdrawal symptoms occurred. But it also kept her body constantly awake and sexually aware, making every touch feel so very good against her bare skin.

The outfit did not include a bra, causing her huge udders to jiggle and sway within her skimpy little top. But at least she was now wearing leggings that fit. It was not long before Goro was contacted and they proceeded for the hangar where Quebos waited for them.

Alexandra kept her eyes to floor even as Quebos seemed to have his attention on her. The question was directed at her, expecting an answer. If she answered wrong, would she just be sold here and left behind? Being trapped on Vanejin was the last thing any agent wanted. Being drugged only made the issue far worse. "M... Master says I am useful to him," she answered, not wishing to reveal too much about her technical expertise as Goro made an effort to hide it before.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 pm

They were now just above Vanejin in the cruiser though it was an easy trip down to the planet to get rid of her. At first there was silence until it became clear that Quebos had directed his attention to her. He was a tough read seeing that he wore the armor she had to guess as to his species and appearance, even his voice could have been synthesized and probably was seeing that the man took care to keep his identity hidden but she supposed that was to be expected when dealing with pirates he … or maybe she … had they had a normal life and this a mere pseudo identity?

That musk increased, Goro approved and Quebos reflected on this then sighed.

”If things look bad I will give you two over. I have no warrants and can feign ignorance in the matter. It will be my word against the woman's if anything comes up.”

When compared against the Adda he assumed that she was better. The pair had been seen to guest room assigned to them.

“Excellent, Pet,” he stroked her chin with his fingers. She had inferred earlier commands without being told anything as he had expected from her. “While we are here is there anything that you might find useful ti identifying Ashen tech.”

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:34 am

The agent tensed up slightly at the sudden increase in that alluring scent. It was a small shock to her system but her body adapted and immediately relaxed as that new tide of heat washed over her. It was a cruel form or reinforcement. Anytime she pleased this alien criminal, she would in turn feel so very good and horny as well. She would then be left wanting more either in the form of more musk or a means to relieve that newly acquired tension.

Her answer apparently passed Quebos's checks for now at least. It was difficult to say if the ADD would go after this ship. If Luna knew about the previous meeting involving Ashen tech, it was possible they will try and find Quebos in order to get info on Goro's location. In the end, Alexandra's presence would not be the cause of any future discomfort for the strange alien being. It all depended on how the ADD goes about their investigation.

She remained standing when they entered the guest room. Goro stroked her as he gave his verbal approval from before. The next question seemed a bit odd to her. Why would he care if it would benefit her at all? "Without more knowledge on the matter, I cannot say," Alexandra answered, "It could unlock some new discovery or it may just be something that can already be done with current technology or it could be junk altogether." She resisted the urge to back away. She knew there was no escaping him and staying close ensured the withdrawals did not happen. But staying close caused those cheeks to flush as her body grew more and more aroused.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next