View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Consequences (for Alex) 

Post Re: Consequences (for Alex)
Alexandra woke in bed. Her body tingled with a pleasant warmth as the musk continued to stimulate her body. Ri was waiting for her to wake as always. He briefed her that Goro still expected her to somehow retrieve the Enhancer from Quebos's base. "Well, I have no information of about where the Enhancer will be held. I cannot device anything without any knowledge about what I am going up against." The agent slipped out of bed. Her breasts were full of milk as always and her nipples were long and erect with her apparent arousal. She slipped on her suit, not bothering to seal it as she would have to be milked soon followed by a shower. The tight durable material barely covered her hardened teats while leaving much of her disc shaped areolae exposed.

If there was nothing further to talk about, she would leave Ri to gather the needed information while she went did her morning routine.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:08 am

He nodded, Ri did not really need to be there now knowing that he was lucky to get any treats these days. Agreeing to meet her later at the hanger where some routine maintenance work had been slated for her he day. By now she had known the way though he could not entirely disappear for he still had to call in her movements to ensure that the drug was being filtered to the right areas so he had to watch from afar which he had.

Two of the smaller warriors had been near the milking station waiting. There were several and this one not as popular as some of the others but it was virtually impossible to get about a ship full of Adda without passing a few of them.

“No, this station is fixed ...”
one warrior said to her in his native dialect. She was able to understand them now though the second had been starring at her jugs.

“But there is a toll to use this one.”
The second seized her chest giving a squeeze there then peeling aside her suit to get at her breast, his mouth descending as the other moved up behind her, his masculine form pressing into her back as he started in on her neck with strong licks, hands working down her suit until it fell away, his throbbing member brushing back and forth against the crack of her ass while his buddy reached down between her legs rubbing at her clit before a pair of fingers pressed inside her as he switched breasts, drinking and increasing his own arousal as his arousal grew.

A cock pressed to her back door wasting little time in pressing inside her as the other continued to drink, seized her legs and lifted her up as his buddy held her by the waist as he angled himself against her pressing inside her as the shorter warrior continued to feed that need as he drank form her, eager to fill that passage as he came at her, the one at her back door pressing in deep but not as fast as his aroused companion.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:15 am

It came to no surprise to find Adda waiting for her at the milking station. Already, her body was reacting to their presence. The drug in her system had made her nice and ripe and now her insides trembled with anticipation. "Ahhnn!" Her breasts pulsed rapidly in the greedy Adda's hands. Milk spurt from both her teats as one was taken by the alien male's lips. The one behind her sent shivers down her spine by licking down her neck. Alexandra let out a weak sigh as she let her head tilt to the side, already melting in their grasps.

"Aiiiieeee! N-Not so fast!" Pain seared her anus as the scaled cock plowed right into her tight sphincter. Grunts and groans escaped the agent's lips while her legs were lifted up, causing her to sink further down the male's cock. The one infront continued to feast on her milk as his erect cock pushed into her dripping wet depths. The two cocks ground against one another through the thin barriers of her inner walls. Alexandra gasped and moaned, her legs wrapping tightly around the creature's waist as she could do nothing but hold on for dear life.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 am

Her words were like orders from the Emissary himself, even if she had not realized it. Both warriors slowed down though since she had not indicated one or the other. Her back pressed into the hard chest behind her with each trust of the creature in front f her as more and more milk had been drawn up which only served to fuel his need as he pressed inside her again and again as he filled her willing channel, her legs wrapped about his waste as he went to work upon her pressing inside her passage again and again.

When the one behind her came it was deep within her ass. The other came soon after as well though she fund that he had more stamina probably because of the milk that spurned him on. He laid back allowing her to ride over him though he did eventually finish inside her again with a groan.

She was allowed to use the milking station and managed to clean up some after dealing with the usual group of Adda waiting for her at the showers. After breakfast it was to the hangers where she was servicing ships. On her back beneath one of the fighters working n it her legs sticking out beneath the fighter, an Adda the between her thighs eating her out that was how Ri came upon her though he moved to the side of the ship and stood there at first.

The tech showed no signs of slowing down, however so he began.

“The Enhancer will be kept on a base in a desert ...”

Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Ordering one to slow down caused them both to slow, prolonging the erotic agony. The slow pace ensured the agent was at her peak when the two Adda came inside her. Her limp form was hooked up to the machine afterwards, letting it draw out the rest of her milk before finally being dismissed to be cleaned up. Alexandra was in a daze as she swayed weakly with each step she took to the showers. The Adda there wasted no time in having their turn with the slave. Her ass and pussy were filled to the brim with Adda spunk by the time she was dressed and working in the hangar.

As she was working with a ship, she felt hands peel open her suit. Her drooling sex was exposed, the agent no longer wearing anything under her suit at all. Her toes curled inside her suit as the large rough tongue delved deep inside her yearning depths. Alexandra moaned but continued to work, the musk and afterglow of so many orgasms leaving her with no resistance to fight back with.

Ri called out with some very basic information. For a few moments, only soft gasps and moans came from beneathe the ship before the agent finally found her voice. "Ahh... Th-ahhh... That's all? Nngh..." she said between soft moans.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 pm

She was listening, of course there was a delay giving the tech between her thighs feasting on her. It was obvious that he had been amongst those that had never mated or was rather stupid, Ri had not decided which figuring that the taste of other Adda cum would be strong.

The fact that he did not seem to mind meant that he was willing to put up with that state. The Emissary was a bit different, he absorbed these things harmlessly so it did not matter how much cum had been there throughout the day.

Alex had not stopped working, granted he could not see half her body, the hands of the Adda sweeping against her legs as another set held onto her waist.

“No. The structure is underground but there are four access points, maintenance hatches just like the last place. It is similar lay out save for the main entrance is a hanger camouflaged in a rock, access at the maintenance points are set at the points of the compass surrounding it.

“The place has unknown aerial defenses, probably a few concealed laser cannons and security is about two dozen personnel. They can launch fighters from their hidden hanger if necessary and we can expect another two dozen or so people arriving with the Enhancer too though given the layout of the place I do not think they can sustain them for long so they are probably only their to transport matters to the place, at least that is what I assume.

“The hatches are sealed by a numerical pass code. The biggest challenge would be getting the Enhancer out of there though it looks as if we will have to fly it out so we'll have to deal with the pilots, no pilots no fighters. Their cannon are probably angled to cover the sky from above so if we keep low we should be alright ...”

All the while the tech kept working on the slave, his tongue eagerly darting in and out of her passage. He was hard but he probably wouldn't get to fuck her until brake time since interrupting her work was a bad think though he could not resist from touching her like this, the other techs had s it was about time that he got a piece of that sweet ass.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm

"Ahh.. Ahh..." Even someone lacking skill or experience can strike true sometimes as this Adda was proving with his wild lashings. Alexandra's heart was hammering inside her chest. Sweat glistened her body as she grew hotter by the second. The cool metal of the tool she was using rested on her forehead, it doing very little to stave off the heat bubbling inside her belly. Her other hand had started to grope her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipple as her moans grew more wanton. The agent rocked her hips forward against the Adda's hungry lips, losing herself in the sensation and pleasure rolling through her body. Heels dragged against the hard floor until the agent broke down and came right in the tech's face. For several moments, the agent could only gasp and groan as her juices fed right into the Adda's mouth and tongue.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 pm

The tech drank and basked in those delicious moans eventually pulling away leaving her there. It was Ri that fixed her up by readjusting her clothes. He sat there beside her realizing that he was going to have to relay that information to her later.

He waited though his presence was still a little intimidating to some of the techs so she was not taken as often here as she was elsewhere. Usually it was in larger groups that they assailed her or groped her a little here and there throughout the day.

Ri allowed her to finish her work before he had relayed the information to her again when she had not been so distracted. “There are a few ways I can see doing this though most rely on good timing or are probably distasteful t you.

“We have everything at our disposal,”
he eyed a group of Adda from his place at the break table but they passed by. Others might not wish to give her much longer though seeing that Goro made it pen season on her more or less. Of curse, she was still ranked higher than them and could either order Ri to be more assertive or others to back off of her for the time being.

“Do you have any ideas?”

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Alexandra basked in her afterglow for a bit before finishing up her work in the hangar. The stench of musk never seemed to leave her, keeping the woman buzzing on her high. "Our simplest option is waiting for the drop off the finish and the extra guards to leave. If they cannot support that many people, waiting is a viable option. Taking out two dozen soldiers is more than possible for any skilled mech pilot." With the mechs being designed for Adda use, she hoped that at least some of the Adda could do at least that much. "Taking out the ships in their hangars would help as well. Taking out their communications would also keep them from calling for anyone for help." Alexandra sat down as she used this moment to rest. Her insides were still quivering from the amount of sex she experienced and the drug just kept her yearning for more. Even if she had the rank of a queen, it was useless when the Adda knew just how to turn her into their slave whore.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 pm

“The Mecha pilots are better than the others. We have three capable of stealth so maybe they can it the hanger and the warriors can infiltrate the maintenance hatches. Or we can hold back, hit the hanger. If the fighters are destroyed they can't use them and our Mecha hold up against conventional weapons.

“If we take out the ships there we could steal the Enhancer either before they unload it or just after once the additional security leaves. We can also coordinate, if someone infiltrates the base and knocks out the communications there we can have them open the hidden doors and swarm in with the Mecha too. Even with only three with stealth we could take the hanger if by surprise though we can bring extra pilots and maybe a shuttle in the event that they don't have one in the hanger though of course we'll have to stash it away some place.

“I think this is something that could be done. Did you have a team in mind? I could assemble one fr you based on your needs with what is needed.”

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 pm

"Attacking before is asking for trouble..." Alexandra replied, her cheeks still flushed with arousal, "Any sign of conflict will cause them to not deliver it. There is nothing to gain from doing it that way besides more bodies. Wait until it is dropped off and then infiltrate and attack. If they can get in and take out the coms and hangar before they can react, that should be more than enough to establish a hold over the base while the rest move in to retrieve the Enhancer. If you have a team in mind, go ahead. I do not know anyone here."

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm

“Agreed. It is easier to wait. Warriors are easy, I know them. The pilots I can get. As for techs I know no one in that department. You may wish to train someone up or do that yourself, I do not know how hard disabling communications will be.

“Perhaps whoever disables the communications can single the attack and get the hangar doors pen as well. The Mecha can attack the hanger and warriors can infiltrate the base t give the defenders multiple things to worry about.

“After it is secure we can bring up any pilots or our own shuttle though prior to the attack our infiltrator should confirm that the Enhancer is there.”

Unless there was anything else he got the team assembled and Mecha loaded. The next few days had been somewhat easier for her as the Adda, with the exception of Ri left her alone and the later bothered her only when it looked as if she were in desperate need of relief. It was probably by Goro's command not to bother his Pet until this task was compete.

It was near time to depart, the last minute planning was being done and roles assigned. Ri had Alex to himself for a change as they were going over final prep and who was going to command what teams. He presented her with a syringe, some of the drug that she had used last time to assist in clearing her head a bit.

“I could ...” he frowned and looked away for a moment then back. “I could clear you mind now if you need it so you could get more use out of that drug.”

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Being left alone only gave Alexandra time to clear her head and realize what she had been going through. It was a horrible feeling. But with a clear head, she would not beg for sex and instead stimulated herself if she could get away with it. Unfortunately, that was enough for the Adda to act and tease her until she could take no more. Then, she was theirs, willing to do anything if it granted the slave queen some release.

When it came time to begin the mission, the agent was resting and waiting for things to start. She refused the drug for the time being. It was only needed when she started suffering the withdrawals. Taking it now only meant shortening her time limit even further. As always, she would not ask or beg for sex directly. Her suit was fully on and sealed for once. The agent was ready for battle even if the musk was wrecking havoc on her libido right now.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Ri would carry the syringe on him. He had two shuttles loaded with equipment. Soldiers, the three stealth Mecha and a couple of extra pilots and a few technicians. Over all command had been hers of course though sub commanders were assigned command of various groups.

“So we send someone in to knock out communications and open the hanger door, once that is done the Mecha attack and secure the hanger knocking out any fighters while Adda warriors insert themselves into the base at the access points. There will be a tech at each entrance to assist with getting in.

“Once done the attack on the base will begin. Once it is secure we bring the shuttles up and load the Enhancer on before departing. Am I missing anything? Who will infiltrate the facility?”

Ri was uncertain if she wanted to be the one going in or if they were going to send an Adda tech in. He of course preferred sending in an Adda though Adda techs lacked martial skills for the most part so sending one implied sending one with a commando team for best results.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:15 am

Alexandra volunteered to knock out communications. She was the best equiped to go alone and also had the technical expertise. After that, it would up to the Adda to clean up. The agent could meet with one of the squads after the attack begins and assist with either the hangar or securing the Enhancer.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next