View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Debts to pay 

Post Re: Debts to pay
"A-a secret?......" Krisna repeated as she only listened to the gorgons voices as she nodded yes. "o-ok... I like your eyes...soo pretty...." Krisna said with a enthrulled smile, hervface happy in a hypnotc way afther the gorgon called her a good girl as shedidcas she said, relaxing.

The snake women seemed pleased becuse the compliment about those yellow eyes of hers, Krisna wasnt lieing they were so pretty, she just could not look away, even as she was guided to her feet by her chin as she stude befor her new friend completly exposed. it let the gorgon admire her petiet young body befor she was slowly wrapped up like a present in the snake womens coils.

Krisna didnt resist, nor did she ask why, she only glared up into those yellow eyes as she felt her body get compressed by the encompassing tail befor there was a soft moan and Krisnas features redden as the womens scales ran along her hardening nipples as her breasts were only hidden behind the gorgons tail." Ah!" The travler cryed quietly, the gorgons scales rubbing along her angel soft skin like a hundred lovers caressing her at onces. Feeling countless scales tease her as she bobbed her head as her body turned to puddy and she only relaxed in her new friends gentel embrace like the gorgon told her too.

"Y-yes... Yes it does...." Krisna awnsered her question as the snake women asked, she could not lie, she wouldnt have anyway. It all felt so amazying being here with her, she was so relaxed as she had no care, forgetting all about her troubles in the world as she rocked her head back and forth and sighed with relief befor glaring back up into the gorgons eyes and smiled afther hearing her question. "I can be open with you?" Krsna repeated back softly. "The..the collectors are a organizaion of scholars and...ah..." Krisna moanedagin feeling the gentel rubbing of scales on her breass befor trying to refocus. " A-and h-historiens and seekers want to r-record.... history...." Krisna managed to get out (#1)

Sun May 11, 2014 11:46 am

(#2)... she managed to blurt out befor she moaned softly agin. Feeling her sensitive breasts and nipples being teased by rubbing scales, side to side befor she lazly refocused back on the snake womens eyes and smiled up at her with a faint hypnoticly happy grin. " you wouldnt know of us yet...... t-the collectors....we dont....ah!....we dont exist yet...." Krisna said with a twisting face as she was tryig to hold back a moan as she closed her eyes and did just that, moaned softly befor relaxing in the gorgons coils. Speaking softly softly to the gorgon in a trusting tone of voice.

"y-you...you will be suprised.... how many of your people dont notice one extra...p-person.... its easy... I can go...I can go any where with my omni.... omni tool... nobody asks becuse they... they never need to know....."

Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 pm

The tip of Vespira's tail traces up and down Krisna's inner thigh. The more answers's she received, the bolder the tail grew until it was tracing gently over the woman's covered slit. "They do not exisst yet?" Vespira was confused by this answer, "What do you mean they do not exisst yet? Explain..." If Krisna was part of an organization, then that organization exists right?

The doors open as a guard came in with Krisna's strange and unknown devices that were found. He spoke briefly with Vespira who merely nods and waves the guard away. "It ssseems you have many devicesss that my guards could not identify," she hissed softly as she leaned in closer, her warm breaths caressing Krisna's enthralled face, "Please tell me about them. Do not hide any detailss. I am finding you very... very interessting, my pet."

The Gorgonian noted when Krisna moaned and would shiver her scales right over those tender places. The tip of her tail continued to sway across those panty covered folds while trying to goad out the woman's clitoris. "Do you have a ship? I would not want it to be sstolen during our conversation," she asked, thinking that perhaps more could be learned from Krisna's vessel, "I will have my guards transsport it here sso it will remain ssafe."

Sun May 11, 2014 2:46 pm

"T-the..ah! the collectors wount...they wount exist for a...ah.. a really long time....becuse...their not in your time...." Krisna anwsered, closing her eyes as her head bobbed up and down as she relaxed in the gorgons coiling touch. Basking in the feeling of the womens scals shiver over her most sensitive areas like her hardening nipples and swelling breast forcing a soft moan of delighted pleasure from the young blue haired girl befor a newer sensation came over her covered sex.

"Ah!.." Krisna moaned softly, the tip of the gorgons exploring tail found her covered sex. Feeling it sway side to side over her sensitive flower, slowly and boldly rocking Krisnas clit side to side as the travler softly moaned agin befor finilly biting her lower lip as the snake women forced the travlers damp flower into full bloum just as the guard came, mostly likly unvased by the unusual sight as the two chatted befor the snake women waved the guard away and he took his leave.

Krisna was unable to make out their words, she didnt really care either only relaxed in the gorgons coils, feeling the pleasureable touching going on befor she heard her new friends voice reach out to her and Krisna opened her glazed enthrulled eyes to the gorgons own befor sweetly smiling to her."I-I...have lots of cool stuff.... thous are only a...my field tools....onces my bio tester....it...it has a fancyer name.... the other is my... my omni tool.... it...it can do anything....." Krisna awnsered befor softly moaning agin, getting her reward for her answer befor Krisna heard a seciond question from the gorgons alluring lip, this time asking about her ship as Krissna nodded yes. "Y-yes I... I have a ship... Its....Its fine....it wount get stolen....." Krisna awnsered as she lazyly gazed up into her eyes and smiled. "N-no...no need for you to make the nice people do any work....I... I caused you enough trouble.... pretty lady... I-I can call it here to us...if you want..."

Sun May 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Krisna was making such sweet sounds between those breathless answers to the alien's questions. Her eyes narrowed at the mention of not being the correct time. Was this woman implying the Collectors do not exist yet because this human has come from the future? That was completely insane. But, Krisna seemed to be completely enthralled, she could not be lying. The woman could be just crazy. Now, Vespira must see this woman's ship and find out more about what technology was in there. That would prove that either the woman is ignorant or has given this alien crimelord a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Very well, you may call it here," she replied, stroking Krisna's cheek, "How large is your vessel, I will give you landing coordinates." Once a suitable landing position was found and given, Vespira would uncoil around the human woman and allow her to remotely call her ship. As Krisna did this, hands would grab and squeeze the woman's firm breasts. "Mmm... Sssuch a lovely form..." she hissed, massaging them with her finely scaled hands. "You will show me your ship. I want proof that what you ssay is true. You will hide nothing, show me everything..." She tweaked the woman's nipples, pinching and tugging them slowly as she waited for Krisna to agree.

Following Vespira out of the room and through the halls felt like walking in a dream. The lights were designed to reflect off those prismatic scales. The Gorgonian shined like a goddess before Krisna's eyes. The colorful lights would continue to soothe and relax her before the hypnotic sway of those hips. Vespira was not about to let this one slip from her grasp. She must know what this mystery woman was about. Once at the large hangar away from the establishment, she would wait for the ship to arrive. During the wait she gazed at Krisna as hands roamed over her lovely form. "Mmm... You have been ssuch a good girl. I may lesssen your punishment for damaging my preciousss esstablishment. Are you truly a human from the future? I am ssurprised your sspecies could last that long." She teased with a smirk. A hand would grope a tit while the other slid into Krisna's panties and began to play gently with her swollen clitoris.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:26 pm

"Y-yes... I-I'll call it here..." Krisna repeated afther her friendly host as she leaned her head into the gorgons gentel hand, feeling her strok her redden cheeks as she relaxed in her embace as ifit was ment only for her. Krisna 's head would bob agiest the feel of her body being caressed so carfuly be she would gaze to the gorgon afther shecasked another question. " M-my ship?... I...I dont know....no landing coordinates will be nessessery... I allready have them.... " Krisna awnsered as she only pressed her cheek into the womens hand, letting Vespria caress her face further as she sighed cutly closing her eyes befor finilly being let go, the snake womens coiling tail unspiraled around her fully exposing Krisna hafe naked body and damp panties to all who can see befor she slowly walked to were her devices were in Vespria's chamber, reaching to the one that looked just like a a pistol as gripped its handel casualy.

Krisna would simply flip the device open with a flick of her wrist as the pistol hummed to life. Opening a dimmly glowing blue holografic disply over the device in her hands. It depicted the moon and the city as Krisna reached out and touched the screen as if it were glass as areas on this map would become highlighted. Vespria could tell what these marked areas on the display were, one was her club and the other was her hanger she spoke of as she came looking over the travlers sholder only to molest the young girl more making Krisna quiver and shake with pleasure as she was touched so gently makingasoft queek of pleasure escape her lips. "ehh...Y-yes...ah... Yes I'll show you everything..." Krisna repeated afther her agin as she only tinkered with the display, pausing every so offten as she became more distracted by her hosts toying and playing with her sensitive body befor Krisna finished.

Meanwhile Krisna fallowed her host to the hanger, marching closly behind her like a baby duckling fallowing her mother as Krisna could not take her eyes (#1)

Mon May 12, 2014 9:04 am

(#2).... as Krisna could not take her eyes off the gorgons hypnoticly swaying hips. Marching along in her panties not far behind her lovly host.

Once to this hanger Vespria lead her too, Krisna simply took her place beside her gracious host, even sitting in her lap if the gorgon let her as they both waited patiently. However the gorgon seemed to dislike doing nothing for to long as Krisna suddenly jumped and could feel scaly hands roaming over her mostly nude body, forcing a soft cute gasp from Krisnaparted lips as she arched into the snake womens chest.

"Auhh!... I-I'm a good girl?..." Krisna repeated as she relaxed in those scaly hands, melting like puddy as her arms droped to each side, dropping her omni tool to the hard metal floor with aheavy metal clank as she blushed looking back to her friendly host, deeply into those eyes as she smiled hearing such good news. "Y-you will..Ah!..t-thank you... so much... your so kind..." Krisna said sweetly, meaning every word as she could only melt like puddy in Vesprias hands. Moaning softly agin feeling a hand sliding under her damp panties, whie another tweaked her sensitive nipples making Krisna pant softly as she only grew hotter as her heart raced inside her chest.

"Y-yes..ah!...Yes I am....." Krisna answered as she twisted and squirmed agiest Vesprias fanger tips pleasure her blosuming flower, drawing out more sweet necter from the travlers delicate sex befor her knees buckled and she fell to her knees then to all fours. "Ahh! w-we estimated....o-over a...a thousand years....p-pasted from now to...to then....." Krisna stated befor sat up on her knees and smiled to Vespria with entranced eyes befor there was a loud sounding humm and a bright light coming through the large hanger doors as Krisna shifted her gaze to her ship as it slowly came to land. During there small game of touching, Krisna ship had arrived like the travler said. A small vessel, no larger then a small transport drop ship came into land.

Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 am

It was not necessarily a dislike of waiting but rather ensuring that Krisna remained well under her power. That and Krisna was so appealing, why should she keep her hands off the lovely human thrall? Eventually, it proved too much for Krisna as she fell to all fours before the Gorgonian. The alien crimelord licked her fingers clean of the human's musky fluids before gazing at the strange vessel that came for a landing.

"Interesssting ship..." she hissed as she slithered closer. A tendril would sprout from Vespira's scales and wrap around Krisna's neck like a leash. She would tug it to goad the woman to get moving whether it be walking or crawling behind her. She waited for her new pet to open the doors before entering the vessel. The technology inside was certainly of that she never seen before. Vespira would need her techs to look through all of this and see what useful information is available. If she can duplicate or at least emulate some of this future tech, that will give her another step ahead of all her competition and enemies. It would not doubt be worth a fortune as well but selling future tech may cause issues.

"Tell me more, my pet," she ordered, "Show me thisss technology and what it can do. I would alsso like to ssee your ship'ss databasse. Show me the future..."

Mon May 12, 2014 3:46 pm

The ship was no larger then a personal transport vessel. Metaic in color as though it was forged from on single piece of a star as it shimmered into the landing bay were it hovered closely to the ground. The awe inspiring vessel never landed in the conventional sense it only hoverd off the ground on a light blue spire, a pillow of anti gravity as it lifted in mid air only two feet off the landing bay floor humming.

The front of the awsome vehicel facing the gorgon and a panting exherted Krisna who blushed watching her ship come floating in befor the travlers ship let out a scaning blue light that scanned them both befor doing the same to everything els in the hanger. With its scan done the ship let out one last final loud hum that echoed through out the hanger befor its anti gravity device cut and the vessel simply fell to the hanger floor with a heavy metal "DINK!". With its landingfinished and all systems checked the humbug deplyed its landing boarding gear as a door formed on one side of the ship as if coming from nowere at all afther a set of stairs unflipped allwig accsess to the vessel.
----
Krisnas Host seemed conviced, liking what she saw, in more waysthen one as the panting young travler watched her ship do its thing while Vespria cleaned her fangers of Krisna sweet juices she collected befor moving closer as Krisna slowly stude up on wabbly knees. "T-thank you.... it's on loan for my mission..." Krisna said befor she steped closer, a tenticle coming closer to wrap around her neck as she only lazly smiledas it did, too entrulled to care that her host was leading her on like a cute pet.

Feeling the gentel tug on the leash Krisna step up to put her hand on what appeared to be a door as it let off a light blue glow once scanning her hand befor there was a rough metalic, robotic sounding voice in a tounge the gorgon could not seem to understand befor the door twisted open lettingbthe pair inside......(#1)

Wed May 14, 2014 8:01 pm

(#2)...... twisted open letting the pair inside as the door opened to sleek solid white room. It appeared to have a single round rable in the center, the top of the table letting off a dark blue glow, closer inspection revealed a grid on its table top, incompassed by a walk way and a wrapp around counter top. On the other end of the interior appeared to be what looked like a chamber with a glass made door, and finilly there were two other door ways that lead to other parts of the ship but both currently closed.

Krisna once inside walked close to Vespria, accually wraping her arm with hers to walk hand in hand as she rested her head on the gorgons sholder befor looking up at the gorgon as she asked. "Of chorse! This s the humbug. Its my collector guild standered issue, chronolodgical command center."'Krisna giggled and heldVesprias hand. " It allows me to opserve and conduct expermints and test data that I store onboard inside of my ship. Kie helps alot with that part." Krisna giggles as she explained up untell the gorgons last question untell she smiles up at her host agin. "Nope... cant do that, its agiest the rules."

Wed May 14, 2014 8:19 pm

It did not surprise her that Krisna denied her access to the database. With this sort of vessel, it was doubtful the Gorgonian would be able to hack it or make the woman reveal the data. The ship scanned Krisna before even opening. Vespira could only assume it had such precautions with the data and will not allow any data to be taken out of the ship itself.

"Very well," she replied, "You do not have to reveal itss data. But, you musst tell me more about thiss shipss technology. Consider thiss part of repaying your debt to me. It will alsso make me very happy. You want to make me happy, don't you?" Krisna did not seem to react to being called a pet or being leashed with a tendril. It seems the woman was coming along nicely. The fact a number of devices were allowed to leave the ship revealed to Vespira that technology itself could be extracted and learned from without the ship interfering as much.

Giving a soft smirk, Vespira leaned in close as she lifted Krisna's chin. Their eyes met as that hypnotic power bored into the woman's mind, "You have been looking at me so much... Do you like what you sseee?" she hissed softly, her breath brushing across the woman's lips, "If you tell me more, perhapss I will let you feel more of my pleasant touch. Wouldn't that be lovely?" The teasing began once more. Vespira played with Krisna's clitoris and teased over those throbbing netherlips with her fingertips. Her other hand stroked and squeezed a breast while a tendril wrapped around another, flicking over an erect nipple. All this while gazing into those wide eyes of hers, letting those suggestions of helping Vespira learn about this ship and its technology soak into her mind and subconcious.

Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Krisna only smiled up at the gorgon, her bright eyes gazing into hers as Krisna pupils remined wide by her entrulling body. Krisna couldnt help but giggle, reaching up with a hand to stroke the gorgons smooth scally hip befor she heard Vesprias alluring voice once more bringing the travlers attention back twords her question. The young travler seemed to pause and think, it appeared even despite the gorgons entrullment some directives hard wired in this girls young mind that still is taking priority.

"Y-yes I want to make you happly!....Uhmm.... but....but that question is agiest the rules too...." Krisna said sadly, giving Vespria a worried look of concern hoping this does not change anything between them as Krisna hugged to gorgon lovingly.

Embracing Vespra felt warm, even if she a cold blooded snake but Krisna felt happy right here, her face nussled cutly agiest the gorgons soft bossom but once she felt her lovely hosts hand caress her chin the travler to looked back up into those wonderful eyes she loves so much. The travler gasped as her eyes grew even wider and the hypnotic gaze borred into her mind.

Nodding quckly yes to her hosts question, Krisna softly began to pant and quiver with want and need, feeling Vesprias closness, her breath on her lip, hands explore her tingling body, molding her sensitive perky breasts with a slithering tenticle and a expertly place hand. Krisna suddenly gaspd and sank alittle lower as her knees weaky buckled out from under her and her young flower was teased into coming out allowing Vespria to let her suggestions truly sink in. "Auhh!...Ah! Ohh! I-I...I DO!" Krisna moaned and shouted, her eyes unable to leave Vesprias own. " I..Ah!....I l-love you so much!....huhh!... I-I will tell you what I can! just dont stop!" Krisna cried to her new lover befor she popped up to capture Vesprias lips with her own, passionatly kissing the gorgon women as if begging for more of her touch to grace her young body.

Sun May 18, 2014 8:50 pm

It may be against the rules but Vespira would not be deterred this time. The Gorgonian's long forked tongue wrapped around Krisna's, sucking deeply as those scaled fingers and smooth tendrils continued to play with the woman's body. The time traveler was already melting like butter on a hot pan. The poor woman was completely enraptured with Vespira's magnificent being. The serpent woman smirked, loving the attention those enthralled eyes were giving her.

"Mmm... But you have already told me about your technology remember?" she said, giving Krisna a moment to catch her breath while her fingers stroked up and down over the woman's exposed pearl, "You told me about your handheld devicess," she continued with a soft hiss, "And nothing has gone wrong. No has sstopped you. The Collectors are willing to show me more if it meanss learning more about my kind. I doubt they know much about my speciesss, no? A fair trade don't you think? You tell me about and allow your ship to be sstudied and you get to learn more about one of the raresst creaturess in the galaxy."

"I am growing fond of you, met pet," she whispered softly, enticing the human woman with offers of potential love, "But, only if you continue to be a good girl. I know you will do the right thing." The Gorgonian's scaled fingers gently parted those netherlips, tracing along just inside the entrance but going no deeper. She would continue to add fuel to the fire until Krinsa was boiling inisde those quivering loins. Then, she will provide the human with something far more pleasing to stick inside.

Sun May 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Sharing a deep passionate kiss wih Vespria, Krisna only basked in the feeling of her lovly hosts touch. Moaning into Vesprias mouth as their lips locked feeling her host gently molding her sensitive breasts while the gorgon also explored under the travlers moist panties with probing digits, causing Krisna's lower lips to grow wetter by seciond as the young girl melted like puddy in the palm of the gorgons hand.

Their tounges danced with each others befor finilly their lips broke and Krisna arched back to softly moan towords the ceiling of her ship befor panting softly, her perky breasts meeting Vesprias own as she looked back up into Vesprias gorgious eyes and smiled .

" Ah....Y-yes!...Ahha... I-i did....N-nothing b-bad....happened...." Krisna said agreeing to the grgons statement as she blushingly nodded her head and leaned into rest her tired head on Vesprias soft squishy chest, her cute young body shivering with want as Vespria teased her so cruely throwing wood on that fire that kept the travlers hott and boiling with need with in her as she struggled to listen to the gorgons alluring words of a fair deal befor she slowly peaked up at her new lovers mention of her fondness for her of happly as she smiled gently planting to hands on the gorgons swaying hip. "Ahm!...I'm a good girl!....oh!...b-but...Its not a...fair deal...." Krisna blurted befor she loudly moaned feeling Vespria's fangers stroke her sex so gently making her qwiver and squirm.

Wed May 21, 2014 10:11 am

"Is that ssooo?" Vespira hissed, "Your body ssseeems to dissagree with you." Her finger traced upwards, all the way to the woman's aching and throbbing clit. She dragged her finger slowly, letting those fine scales stroked every bit of that hypersensitive flesh before reaching the tip and finishing the agonizing slow flick. The finger came back down, dragging the other way with the scales not drag from the smooth side instead as the clitoris was flicked in the other direction. Vespira's finger returned for a second round only to linger just before finishing the flick, stroking back and forth in small motions along the underside of the swollen pearl.

"Tell me then..." she continued, "What will make it a fair deal to you?" A tendril pushed against Krisna's drooling entrance. But instead of going in, it slid upwards, sawing along those netherlips back and forth while those fingers tormented the human woman's clit. Vespira was patient. The longer Krisna struggled, the longer she had to wait before achieving that release she will desperately want soon enough if not alread. The human woman was already agreeing with Vespira that talking about the tech was safe. Now it was just a matter of adding more fuel to the fire until Krisna can't think of anything better to earn as her reward besides sex. That or the woman musters up a counter offer that is within the crimelord's means.

Wed May 21, 2014 3:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next