View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Retrieval (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Retrieval (for Vespira)
"The Iron Vultures are the lasst people I would hear the word 'fair' from," Vespira hissed, pinching that swollen clit, "Excusess are uselesss. When hired, employerss expect resultss. You failed to get those resultss." Humans did love spouting out excuses and blaming anyone and anything besides themselves. "I have no usse for vague offers and empty promisess, human," Vespira continued, "Or perhapss you wish to remain here and leave your fellow crew member to ssuffer her fate at the hands of Mercer? My patience grows thin..."

Despite the warning, the Gorgonian continued to toy with Scorch's body. Those eyes bored into the woman's brain as she gave a simple command. "Give me an offer that even I cannot refuse. Show me jusst how dessperate you are to ssave your friend..." Selena was Scorch's motivation and if anyone had the funds or power to get her back from Mercer with relative ease, it would be this serpent woman before her. But, could Destiny come up with a price suitable for such a dream to come true?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 am

With her body burning up and those fingers feeling good against her she knew that if she were actually working towards something that she would have done better. A team against a mere lone person that had not even been aware that there was going to be opposition to the task had not been a fair challenge. Without knowing what they were there for the satellite and her life could have been easily destroyed at range. There were no weapons she was aware of or defenses and the matter came down to the fact of timing more than anything else.

But Scorch had more, whether it was useful to the creature was another matter entirely though. She felt compelled to speak of it though as she gazed into those eyes.

“Information in a wide section of the galaxy, information from the Underworld and corporations mostly, inside information in what is in development, researched or finished before it becomes public knowledge.

“That and the ability to procure near anything from the corporate sector as needed.”
It was tough to think given the heat of that touch that had been cast upon her.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 am

"That is it?" Vespira teased, "Information? Is that what you have to offer for the life of a friend? I give you the opportunity of a life time, to be free of a man who will have you posssibly forever and thiss is all you have to offer? You offered Mercer more than thiss. How inssulting..." The Gorgonian drew away from Scorch's nude and heated form. She was not pleased with Scorch's offer. "It sseems you do not care about your friend afterall..." she hissed before slithering past Destiny. The door must behind the captured human woman.

Was that it? Did Scorch blew her chance of being free of Mercer? What about Selena? How long had she been unconscious for? Had Mercer already considered the mission a failure? Was Selena in the arena right now, being raped by god knows what? Scorch could hear the serpent woman slithering along the smooth floor. The mercenary woman heard the door unseal and hiss open. Once that door closes, would there be another opportunity to make a deal like this again?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:16 pm

She had been uncertain as to what the creature had wanted. Her mind racing, distracted by those eyes and her body burned at that touch. She wasn't certain but thought that this may have been Vespira who she had heard about.

“No ...” she manages to let out as she moves off.

Money was no interest. Information did not seem to interest her much. Was that possible? Perhaps …

“What if I told you that I have some connections with the ADD and can move things past them. I can't do much about Shokushu though. Possible information about some of their workings.

“While that is uncertain I can offer up my services though you did not seem impressed by them. Give me a challenge, certainly there is something that not even you have managed to obtain yet.”

The matter with the ADD needed a little work but she did have some ins and figured gathering some information would not be too difficult or even plant misleading information. It was the first thing that sprang to her mind that might have been of some interest, at least enough to get her to pause.

Whether it worked or not was another matter though it was best to follow it up with the offer of other things, even if they had not seemed to be desirable. She had some expensive equipment in her ship though she had figured that it was captured and she had not thought to offer it not that she would be interested in anything save for the long range communications device and she probably had one of those.

There was no telling how long she had been out for or what Mercer would do. If he wanted the CPU bad enough he might send someone to look for it, of course not for her so she was on her own here.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 am

Vespira was not so full of herself to think she had everything, just almost everything. To other criminals, Scorch's offer may have been a bit more enticing. But the Gorgonian had sleeper agents in the ADD already. If she wanted to get something through, she would find a way or have the ADD come after her so she can restock on fresh slaves. There was one thing in this room she did not have yet. But would the human be able to swallow her pride and make such an offer.

The door hissed shut, leaving Scorch in silence. Was the offer not good enough? Just when the human could confirm Vespira left, that familiar hiss reached her ears. "Very well, human," Vespira hissed. Scorch's restraints released, allowing the woman to move and even get out of the chair if she so chose. "Letss ssee if you can passs my tesstss," the Gorgonian gazed at the woman, "Get on your knees and crawl to me. You will use the only thing you have in thiss room to try and please me. Fail and I will ensure Mercer learns of your failure."

Vespira tensed and slowly her long cock slid from her sheathe. The rod was semi erect and covered in rough scales. No further instructions were given as Vespira gazed at Destiny. "You may begin," she ordered, "Do not keep me waiting." Would Scorch accept this? How will she start? It was apparent what Vespira wanted from the naked human woman but could the mercenary deliver on this lewd challenge?

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:51 am

She had blown it, or so she thought. She could have offered up the family sword, should have though it had no value to anyone outside the family. It was just a plain old sword passed down the line and she had not thought that Vespira would have been interested. Still she should have made the offer.

Now she was alone, her mind churning over recent events and Selena's fate when she heard a familiar hiss and the snap release of those restraints from about her.

She gets up, manages to turn and hears the instruction. At once she falls to her knees. Use to failure in the Arena this had been nothing new to her and being captured she had not thought of her body as an asset seeing that Vespira was already in possession of it. She could only imagine that she wanted her willing though Scorch understood that once this had been done Vespira could have decided that she had no further want or use of her but there was little that she could do about that for now save for hope for the best as she crawled forward, not too quick but not to slow either.

It was obvious what was expected of her and she had to wonder if this was how she was to be tested or the first test of many though she had to pass the first test in order to get to the second if there was a second that was.

Taking that cock in hand she wraps her hand about it, pumping slowly along it. The scales smooth on the downward pump and a little rough on the upward as she tends to that tip, her tongue swirling about the tip.

Blue eyes peek up from her position as she does this a few times before pressing her breasts about that pole and sliding her through the tunnel there with her mouth lowering upon that tip, sucking deeper with each trust.

With her relationship with Krisna she did not offer her body but came at this matter as if she were a vanquished Gladiatrix. She had tasted defeat before and this had been no different. Her tongue pressing against the under side of that cock as it presses inside her as she bobs and sucks against it.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Scorch said nothing. The woman merely crawled to Vespira and took the monster's cock in hand. The human accepted her defeat which was promising. Crush the spirit and the rest will soon follow. The cock pulsed gently in Scorch's hand. Stroking it, she could feel how the scales were smooth one way and rough the other. The phallus was slowly roused by the soft actions, growing harder and more erect by the woman's actions. Looking up revealed those soothing yellow eyes staring back down at her.

"Mmm... Thatss it," she hissed, "Ssuck it, tasste it. Enjoy how good it feels to obey. You are doing thiss for your friend. You want to please me, need to please me." Vespira hissed those soft suggestions, seeing what would stick to Scorch's defenseless mind. Modest sized breasts wrapped around her cock as best as they could before sliding up and down the scaled meat. The scales dragged and stroked between those tender breasts, adding pleasure to the human's act while trying to stimulate the Gorgonian. "Good girl," Vespira praised as the cock swelled and throbbed more, "Lissten to my reward, you may use one hand to pleasure yoursself. Show me how you would pleasure yoursself while alone or perhapss with a lover. It feels good sserving others."

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 pm

She had known when she was bested. Part of her life as a captain was being responsible for people and when to cut ties to a situation and retreat to regroup. Of course, such times were rare save for the occasional surprise attack against the Vultures by the authorities that had to be pressed through in order to survive.

This had been no different really. Instead of a crew she was responsible for Selena and even if there was a small chance of getting her out from Mercer's clutches she was going to take it. She had tried it once before, left her crew and nearly wound up having the same fate if it were not for the fact that she had other uses and easy to blackmail when she was cast back out into the galaxy.

She tossed herself into this with enthusiasm though, the rewards out weighing the risks. She had quickly sized up the matter and went to work in an effort to please. Though she had been a little confused, the orders were clear to show Vespira how she had pleasured herself but by doing so it would make pleas her tougher too.

Analyzing it quickly she had assumed that this brought Vespira pleasure in a different way and so she lays back so that Vespira can see a bit better, her hand dashing against that cock as she licks and sucks on that pole using her other hand to rub over her bundle of nerves moaning out around that cock as she services it. Her legs spread wide, her back arches though ever so often she draws away from that cock so that Vespira could see better but always keeps the one hand tracing along that member even when she does so in order to grant her a better view she hopes.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:42 am

"Mmm..." Vespira's eyes closed briefly as she enjoyed her small victory. Her cock pulsed and throbbed harder, faster. Scorch began to taste the Gorgonian's warm precum. The human did her best to shift her position so Vespira could see that she was obeying all commands. But, it was unnecessary. Vespira knew her new toy would obey and so those eyes remained on Scorch's. With the woman's focused split between pleasing herself and Vespira, it would be harder to focus on resisting the words entering her mind.

Fingers stroked Destiny's long red hair while her eyes continued to weakened and hypnotize the helpless mercenary. "Yesss... Jusst like that... Let yoursself go," she whispered soothingly, "Enjoy the pleasure you are feeling. Thiss is your reward. Relax... Your friend will be ssafe. You can trusst me. All you need to worry about is obeying my orders. Taste my sseed, ssavor it. Think about how good it will feel running down your throat. You want to sswallow every drop..." Her words would echo inside Scorch's mind. Her voice seemed to grow stronger the longer Scorch gazed into those beautiful eyes.

After several minutes of masturbation and oral sex, Vespira's cock finally began to twitch. Her hips pushed forward, forcing her cock deeper into the woman's mouth and throat. Her hand held Scorch there as an endless torrent of hot spunk flooded the woman's throat. "Mmm... Sswallow every drop, human," she hissed, "Mmm... Every drop..."

Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:06 am

Her mind had focused on those words finding them irresistible. Normally she was a thinker and thought in advance but now she was focused on just those immediate matters. Her read locks held, her fingers rubbing against her as more and more moisture had been generated between her thighs.

She works quicker on that member. The taste of precum splashed upon her tongue as she moves back and forth, her fingers sliding against her sticky snatch as she takes most of that member between her lips until Vespira's own urgency has her consuming more.

She moans, continuing to see to that throbbing length as she feels and tastes the gush of hot cum shoot straight into her mouth. She had been no stranger to dicks before. In fact she was straight until meeting Krissy but she always kept her distance from men, they were only good for one thing and half the time they were not even good at that.

Every drop ... The command strong in her mind as she pumps that member slowly to get more of her essence out of her, to ensure that she has it all as her tongue glides over that length ensuring that she is thoroughly clean as she swallows mouthfuls of spunk with a moan as she sucks, lightening that suction with the diminishing pulse, matching it as she continues.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 am

The Gorgonian hissed with pleasure, pushing her cock to the back of Scorch's throat. The choices were simple, swallow or drown in alien sperm. The mercenary woman showed proficiency in taking it all in. This human no doubt had prior experience. Now if Vespira could nurture that experience and use it to help train this new toy...

Scorch's moans vibrate through the throbbing shaft, producing further stimulation as Vespira finally withdrew. "Good girl," Vespira praised, "You are a natural. You musst love the tasste of hot spunk pumping down your throat. Your mouth waters at the sight of a nice hard cock. Feel how your cunt drools with anticipation. You have denied yoursself for sso long, Desstiny. You want cock, you need cock. Don't fight it and accept what you need more than anything right now."

Vespira guided Destiny to stand, bringing the woman closer to that still erect rod. The Gorgonian aimed her tip right for the drooling entrance and pulled the mercenary woman downwards. The unyielding tip would force those netherlips wide apart, threatening to tear the woman in half. The scales stroked every cell of those trembling inner walls. With Vespira's hands holding Scorch's hips, there was no escape as the Gorgonian continued to pull the human woman further down the long shaft. Inch after inch slid inside the human woman. It seemed endless as it pulsed and throbbed against those tightening inner walls. And for the entire journey down the scaled spire, those alluring yellow eyes drew Scorch's mind deeper into the abyss.

"Relax," she suggested, "Don't fight it. Feel how good it all is. Feel how big it is. Forget everything elsse and think only of thiss cock deep insside you. Feel your will to resist sslip away with each inch that enters you. How long have you denied yoursself these pleasures? Embrace thiss need, rise and fall on this sspire and let it conquer you in mind, body, and ssoul..."

The tip pushed hard against Scorch's cervix. The rest of her pussy was spread wide around the invading member. Vespira smirked and gently took Destiny's hand and guided it down the human's body. She made her feel those juicy netherlips that were now spread tightly around a thick scaled cock. She then made her feel the inches of cock still remaining. There was still more of this monster to put inside her but there was no room left.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Bid to stand she did so. Guided forth the tip of that scepter parted those moist nether lips as she felt herself being pulled down. Tight muscles closing around her as she descended. It felt as if she was going to be split in half.

For Selena ...
She told herself. It had been months since she received cock, longer still since one that came even close to this though she had to revise that as her hand was directed down her body to feel what was still left.

No, she had to revise that, nothing came close and she had to wonder if she was feeling what was to come, what she would be made to take for Selena's sake or what she was being spared. So far though as she throbs about the impressive length, her chest rising and falling she keeps her hand there motioning it back and forth.

Those eyes tell her to relax and she does so not knowing what to expect, what was to come, but motivated for Selena's sake she found herself accepting this, or was it the hypnosis?

“Yes,”
she agreed. “Yes I need cock.” And she began to rock her hips slowly from side to side.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:43 am

Vespira smirked as Scorch agreed with her words. It seems the hypnosis was beginning to settle in. "Mmm... Yesss," she hissed, "You need it insside you. You feel empty without one, incomplete. Let it dominate your life and fill that empty void..." The human woman swayed her hips and immediately felt those rough scales digging into her sensitive passage. Hands slid down to the woman's hips and slowly guided the woman up the long spire of flesh. Little by little, Scorch felt every inch leave her body. Every inch dug its scales into her inner walls, making it far more difficult to pull out. Countless scales dragged across her g-spot until only the tip remained inside the woman.

Being forced to rise up, Scorch's hand that was gripping the shaft was forced to slide up with her. The human woman would feel the glistening shaft and its entire length. This was what was inside her and would soon be entering her again and again. Could the human take this?

Vespira grinned and gave a gentle pull on those hips before letting gravity do the rest. Unless Scorch stopped herself, her knees would give and all those inches of throbbing meat would be inside her once more while those scales tenderized her depths. If Scorch resisted, Vespira's hips would gently rise up and force more into the woman. If her new toy managed to get back to where she was before, Vespira would gently guide the woman to rise again. How long would she be able to endure this slow methodical torment?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 am

“AHHH!” Slowly she was lift up. It was like a roller coaster rising higher and higher as such a loft crest was risen to allowing one to gaze down at the sizable drop ahead of them. In a similar manner she was drawn up and up and up, part of her amazed that so much had been insider her.

Scales dragged against silken walls and her g-spot had been stimulated more than once giving rise to a pulsing tightness that wrapped about her.

A hand roamed against one of those large breasts and she gasped out as that length filled her. She did not resist at all enduring whatever was to come for the sack of her sister gave her the motivation necessary to brace against any pain, pain that had not yet come though it was clear that Vespira could easily deliver it is she had wanted to.

Her mouth suckles the breast before her as she is lifted again, her mind filled with the suggestions that had been pressed into it. Each downward descent felt good though causing to gasp or moan out as she brought her mouth against that breast, her blue eyes cast up at her as if looking for or awaiting instructions.

It would be on the third downward thrust that her body quaked about her, a tight squeeze as she releases. “Umm, ooh!” But she presses through the orgasm that slams through her showing that she was more than willing to keep going and place what effort she could into this.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 am

Beyond the initial pain of her inner walls spreading tightly around the invading cock, there had been nothing but pleasure. Scorch rose and fell at a slow but steady rate. Vespira admired how the human's features softened with each fall upon her long thick cock. This was for Scorch's fellow crew member but how solid was that line? The more Scorch looked into those eyes, the less clear that thought would become as gasps of pleasure and looks of ecstasy soon form on that lovely face.

Hot juices soaked Vespira's member as those inner walls tried to clamp down and milk the monsterous rod. The Gorgonian looked deep into the woman's eyes as she took a firm grip of the woman's hair. While Scorch swam in the seas of bliss, those slitted pupils would slowly open wide, drawing the helpless woman deeper into a trance.

"Hmm... Who told you that you could cum, sslave?" Vespira hissed softly, "Sslaves exisst for the pleasure of their Misstresss. You have failed me..." She let the words sink in as those eyes continued to do their work. The Gorgonian would let fear of failure and failing her friend drive the human further into her control. Even as Scorch took this all in, Vespira's hips would start to rock and rotate to churn those climaxing folds into a dripping froth.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next