View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Choice (for Alex) 

Post Re: Choice (for Alex)
She did not know what this alien had against her but soon Desire did not care. The musk was growing thicker. She felt good as a soft dopey smile spread across her features. The woman slipped out of her skimpy bottoms, the fabric sliding gently over those shapely thighs before being forgotten on the floor nearby. Nessur immediately went into action, taking her thighs and spreading them as he buried his face between them.

"Ahhhnnnn! Uuhhnnn!" The creature's rough tongue dragged over her sensitive entrance. Her folds were spread apart as the tongue delved a bit deeper. Toes curled as heels dragged against the floor. Her hips rose to grind against the alien's face as wave upon wave of drug enhanced bliss rolled through her being.

Nessur pushed his cock up against Desire's now drooling sex. "Ahhnnn!" The slave groaned, rocking her hips against the thick alien phallus. "Please! I need! I need it deep inside me! Please fill me with your manmeat!" Desire begged as the musk continued to leave her brain hazed over with wondrous stimulation. It felt so good to please her Master and the crew.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Obedience was rewarded, that drug steadily increasing as Fafner manipulated it.

“I can’t hear you, louder.”

Nessur rubbed those large tits and as her volume increased so did that reward. Nessur had her beg louder each time before he consider that she was doing a good enough job and impaled her pushing that thick meat into her, long slow strokes filled her.

Back and forth he pressed into here content purrs being emitted from her. “Such a slut, take it all!” He sheathed himself fully inside her chalice but he did not spill, it took him a while to actually cum as he filled her with a grunt.

Pulsing against her as his release finished she had been rewarded once more feeling good as Nessur pulled out of her, cum leaking out of her body.

Nessur left her laying there on the deck of the ship as he affixed his pants and left her there. Fafner moved to her side then, a tentacle caressing the side of her face. Eventually though the reward faded and she had been back at her standard levels.

Only the doctor may touch you, or you he … he his allowed one orgasm. Shower and prepare dinner, the rest of the evening is yours. Of course she was never far from him and he did not chase her away knowing of that need. He actually preferred keeping her around.

He gave her a shot of that reward knowing that it would soon fade it would not last for all of her duties meaning she had to hurry. Normally he gave her enough of a grace period before the withdrawals would hit though, there were often rougher patches though. Fafner would leave her unless there were any questions, otherwise he would go off to his quarters were he normally was.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

"Ahhhhnnnn! Fuck my pussy! Please fuck my pussy! Oh god!" Desire cried out louder as ordered. The sudden surge of the drug left her dizzy as eyes fluttered and rolled back in the woman's head. Drool dribbled out of the corners of her mouth as she gasped and moaned with each and every thrust. Her cunt clung to Nessur's throbbing rod, practically sucking it back in as he pulled his hips back. The tip slammed against her cervix, leaving her mind blank. All thoughts escaped Desire. The only thing she could think of is the sweet stench of musk and the thick meaty cock pounding her core.

Juices squirt and mixed with Nessur's seed as she came with the alien creatures. She gasped and moaned, drowning in a wonderful afterglow. Desire nods as Fafner gave her orders. She had her tasks for the day and she was soon crawling out of the room once feeling returned to her limbs. She cleaned up and got dressed. The musk was finite unfortunately as she had to hurry to get everything done in time. Dinner was prepared with what ingredients were available. The rest of the evening was hers but there was only one thing Desire wanted. Fafner's door would open and the slave would approach and kneel as his side. Remaining close meant more opportunities to serve and be rewarded with that addicting drug. "Dinners is prepared, Master," she said softly.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 am

He stroked her cheek as she knelt by his side. He had been reading something accessing the computers he had her as he had returned some of his attention to what he had been looking at earlier. He read what he had been denied reading earlier, that drug flowing at a steady pace as if it were emanating from him rather than her very mind.

Excellent, Desire. We will dine once I am finished with this. You may dine earlier, now suck my dick.

He read as she complied the drug increasing as appropriate and her reward received once he came down her throat. Once he had finished they ate. As norm they ate alone and he kept her close throughout their travels feeding her that drug. Often he had turned away her advances but sometimes took them too.

Unlike her time with the Adda, Fafner was her only source of relief most times he had not shared her but connected that need to himself. Rarely she was used by others like the crew and usually their was a reason but Fafner never really explained his motives.

He had her working with M'klar every now and again as they traveled and sometimes working with Nessur piloting and learning if she could handle the craft or not and even then learning how to handle it better.

When she had been away for longer periods though it had been his doing to alter her mind so that she had felt the steady flow of the drug but this effect would fade after a few hours, he was not as great as a Telepath as his father and had occasionally checked in on his Pet to alter her mind giving her the impression that unless he was close he could not prolong the effect which was more or less true. He had not yet learned to alter her mind permanently not that he would if he could seeing that he enjoyed keeping her dependent.

When he had not been with her he had allowed for her to pleasure herself though he rewarded her more for holding out and coming to rely on him for relief, and yet, being the good Pet she was she was fed a constant state of that drug and was always ready for him.

They had been near their destination when he had her change into a flight suit and arm herself with a pistol and rifle. He had not worried about her turning them against him though and he normally did not arm her.

Unzipping her flight suit to display her cleavage he gazed at her breasts a bit more.

In a few hours you will accompany me. Say nothing unless spoken too. There should not be any problems but remain alert.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 am

Fafner kept Desire completely reliant on him. The drug was given in steady doses with finite durations. For now, her mind seemed to be accepting the placebo and Fafner could easily sense if there was ever a problem. But even with these restrictions, the slave never complained. With no full crew of Adda to help her constant yearnings, Desire would beg for her Master's attentions in order to scratch that itch she could not reach on her own. Usually, she would have to do something for him first but the slave would not hesitate as the reward was always more sex and drugs.

She sucked Fafnir's cock while her hands worked the other smaller rods. The slave would swallow a load from each rod unless told not to do so. She swallowed it all like a good slave and then had her real dinner. Once they finally reached their destination, the slave was properly dressed and equipped for combat. But even this more appropriate attire, Fafner made it a point to unzip the suit enough to reveal the depths of Desire's bountiful cleavage.

"Yes, Master," she nodded slowly, holding her rifle at the low ready. She was uncertain what to expect but she knew her Master would command her if she was needed.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 am

Such a good little Pet. He enjoyed it when she begged more so from her than his other slaves since Fafner knew that it was fueled as much by need as it was at want by this point. Seeing to her attire after she received her reward for the day he had ensured that she was geared up at least.

It was a drug deal that he had taken her to exchanging some of the stones he had gotten for Ova for enough drug that they had to move it by truck. Mentally he had spoke to her aside feeling the presence of hidden individuals to keep alert of for he could sense them but thankfully they seemed to accept the dropping of Blue's name or were only present as back up in the event something went wrong.

He would have her drive the hover truck, if she did not know how the skill was easy enough to pluck from the mind of someone at the lot they rented it from and insert that knowledge into her mind.

Though he must have been pleased given the amount of the drug she had been experiencing barely allowing her to concentrate though if necessary he could and did have her muscles brake or her make the proper turns.

Unloading the truck had been a simple matter of using his Telekinesis which he was far better with than Telepathy. The truck probably had a transmitter on it though in the event that someone tried to steal it but law enforcement was next to nil here and Fafner was not worried about corrupt officials that could easily be bribed.

Once this was done he had another stop in mind but that would wait for another day.

Return the weapons to the armory and await me in the bedroom.

He would make her wait for a bit, slightly after the withdrawal hits so that his very arrival is rewarded with that refreshing scent in full bloom as high as he was safely going to manipulate, well safe in that she wouldn't die though there were bond to be addictions that were formed along the way.

He bid her close silently by holding an outstretched arm to her. I will have a task for you shortly, desire as I have another in the immediate future but first tell me about your last Master, what abilities that you witnessed for instance.

Things moved quicker this way he found, his Telepathic abilities were impeded and harder to enact but if he got a target to think about what he was after he could access those memories easier at least that held true for non Psionic beings which so happened to be most people.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Desire stood guard as the drug deal went down. She was an armed guard and the driver for this trade. She did her best to pay attention but the musk filled her senses with every breath. Her mind grew hazy with endless stimulation. She was soaking wet inside her suit as her sex grew moist. Fafner did the unloading himself, physical bodies were unnecessary due to his mental powers.

It was in and out operation, no problems occurred and everyone got what they wanted. Desire returned the weapons, never even considering using them to break free of her slavery. She waited in the bedroom as ordered only to be kept waiting for an unusual long time. Desire began to sweat. Every cell in her body seemed to ache as the start of the withdrawals began to occur. Her heart raced as she was on the verge of panic until...

"Ahhh..." Desire's eyes went glassy as the most potent of musks invaded her thoughts. She slumped to her knees, the inside of her suit squishing with her womanly precum. The chemicals in her brain were being aggressively alter to make this new level of high, enhancing her already desperate addiction.

In a complete daze, tears and drool trickled out her eyes and mouth as the woman crawled towards her Master. "Uhhnn..." Her insides were turning into putty just from breathing in this potent mental drug. "L-Last Master?" she repeated, her mind still piecing together Fafner's command even as it was so clear inside her mind, "An ooze, has no shape or form. He produces a sweet musky scent that... Mmm... Is irresistible... Makes me so hot... So needy..." That was all Desire really knew about the previous owner. She was raped countless times by the ooze while being pumped full of addicting musk.

Well the response was very little, the memories surfaced as Fafner wished. Hands reach up and groped her own huge tits, squeezing and rubbing them together as they glistened with sweat. "Please, Master," she begged, "I need so bad. I feel like I am going to melt!"

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 am

As she spoke on her old Master he ruffled through what she did not bring up, those matters that he had not specifically asked for as he drew upon relevant matters. A slime … he had to have some minor telekinetic abilities to hold his form though saw nothing else in her mind.

He has abandoned you. Those piercings that he gave you? There was a tracking device within them.
Either he was dead or ran into some sort of trouble along the way that set back his efforts to retrieve her though at this stage he probably thought she was dead. He did not know if this scent was physical or mental, his guess had been physical though.

Irresistible? Than am I to assume you don't enjoy the gifts you receive?
He lessened the reward but she had been fortunate that he had been in a rare mood incredibly happy as she had guessed with the high infusion of the drug. He lets her panic for a moment, to think that his mood had been colored by this though as long as she shows appreciation to his alteration on her mind he restores those levels.

Please what, Desire?
He eyes her cleavage and can feel that need and though today was a lucky day for her as would the next few days unless he grew displeased for whatever reason.

Telekinetically he begins to unzip that flight suit a bit further. Or am I just to read your mind? He chuckled slightly into her mind.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 am

Whether she was abandoned or not was not important. Her previous master saw her as expendable just like Fafner. Goro sent Alexandra through mission after mission alone and with the threat of death from withdrawals or whatever alien menace she was sent to fight against. Now as Desire, her current Master had yet to throw her away into danger. Instead, she was kept close and needing constantly. Nothing frightened her more than potentially displeasing her only means of survival.

"I... I need the gifts! Please! I'm sorry, Master!" she groaned as the cool air soaked into her glistening cleavage. The suit part open, revealing those luscious globes. They pulsed rapidly with her beating heart. "Please, Master!" she moaned, arching her body as a hand slid between her thighs. She was rubbing herself through her suit, unable to control herself. "Please, fuck me!" Desire's body trembled with anticipation. Would her Master grant her this gift or must she prove herself worthy first?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Fafner was in a good mood, even so he had enjoyed it when she begged a little, her own hands rubbing her glistening body as he studied her. Get undressed ... He waits until she complies rounding her body then cracking her back lightly with a tentacle when he had gotten around her enough to sting though there was no real force behind the blow.

Fingers traced over the area of pinkish flesh followed by the passage of his tongue. A tentacle folded around her body wrapping about her breast and squeezing it a hand dealing with the other pulling and twisting the nipple a little.

He was keeping her alive, she was expendable but he saw no reason to throw her to the wolves as it were as she proved that she was a good slave.

Bark like a dog,
he drew her arm back as another tentacle coiled about her wrist drawing it away from her body. A tentacle replacing it and rubbing against her sex, the reward increasing slightly for her further compliance.

Another tentacle falling to her clit rolling about it as the first draws back to that heated entrance before pushing inside slowly giving her what she needed with slow pumps.

You may move as desired.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:02 am

She peeled her suit off her sweaty body while tendrils slid over her tender flesh. "Ahhh..." Desire thrust her chest outwards into the groping tendrils and hand. The slave gave a sharp cry as the tentacle whipped her back, leaving a faint red mark but otherwise causing no real damage. Each twist and tug of her nipple sent a rush of bliss straight into her head. Desira's mouth hung open in silent awe as drool escaped the corners of her mouth. The drug left her so horny, so vulnerable. Every tweak of her nipples left her nearly cumming over herself while Fafner was just barely starting.

"Uhhnnn... Ruff...Ruff... Oohhnnn... Ruff..." Desire tried to bark between moans of pleasure. She whimpered as her hand could no longer pleasure her only to replaced with a long tendril. The drug grew stronger though she was not really coherent enough to notice anymore. Her clitoris spasmed against the rubbing tendril and soon that appendage was deep inside her. "Ahhhnnnn!" Her hips rolled forward, grinding against the flexible appendage. Her inner walls clung to the tentacle but she was so slippery wet that the tendril had no trouble pushing slowly deeper into the human woman's yearning depths.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:44 pm

He chuckled. That is sufficient, you may stop barking, Pet. Any order would be carried out he knew, he was just having some fun. Silence while I make this call ...

Flicking on this intercom he contacted the doctor, Ruephar telling him to come to the bed chamber. Tonight, you are mine dear, but do your best without touching the doctor to get him to cum. If he does so your obligation to get him to cum is relinquished.

He explained to her, that tentacle of his slowly pumping into her as his tongue traced down her neck. A playful slap to her ass and he adjusted her to face the door without braking away from her at all so she would be the first thing that the doctor saw when the door slid open.

I am in a good mood tonight Pet. You may cum as often as you like but you are to keep it together until the doctor departs.
He slapped her ass playfully again as that tentacle continued to fuck her while others manipulated her breast and clit, fingers dancing against the other.

He continued at that even pace until the door slid open after a chime sound and Fafner ordered the doctor inside, who was stunned at the sight that greeted him. He hesitated as if he was unsure he belonged here right now until Fafner told him to come inside, the door closing behind him.

Greetings, doctor, did you realize of the entire crew you were not graced with this body that you see before you. Even M'klar managed to get a blow job out of the matter. But I was feeling generous and felt that you should at least be able to see what you've missed out on.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:26 pm

She was unsure how she would make someone cum without physically touching him. "Ooohhhnnn..." But, there were many other things on Desira's mind than pleasing some doctor. The tentacle churned inside her, making audible slurping sounds as it rubbed against her juicy inner walls. The slave's mouth hung open as she let out sweet groans. Her hips rose and fell with each thrust, feeling the flexible appendage push deeper each and every time. The appendage forced those inner walls to stretch as it rubbed one way then the other, gently breaking in the woman for perhaps more pleasure further on.

Her nipples were fully erect as always. With the constant mental drugs in her system, Desire's peaks were always rock hard and throbbing with need. Her clitoris was much the same, twitching like a tiny erect cock. Every stroke across the swollen bundle of nerves sent Desira's hips jolting with erotic bliss. The constant fucking and teasing was too much for the woman. Her eyes rolled back. She tilted her head to the side, offering her neck to Fafner's tongue. Her juices around the pumping tendril, giving Ruephar a nice show upon entering the room. "Auuuughhh!" she groaned, insides clenching around the pumping tendril as juices soaked the invading appendage. Heat rose in her cheeks as the alien man watched her be fucked by her master. Her hips rose and fell onto the tendril as best as her cumming body could allow.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:17 am

She had not been the only one confused, Ruephar forced to watch on as he stood there upon entering, Fafner's words pretty much telling him that he was to sit back and watch. He could not help the magnificent erection from coming to life beneath his pants though he was certainly not as large as Nessur.

Desire presented her neck and was rewarded by that tongue sweeping over it, her breasts bouncing as they were displayed before the doctor who witnessed the tip of one tentacle rolling against her engorged clit, the one inside forcing her to cum around him.

A tentacle tracked against her lips but slipped away given that she might need her mouth for other this seeing she was not a Telepath and she had little to comply with other than her voice and body though she was forbidden to touch him.

The tentacle drew out of her body as a hand lightly slapped then rubbed her ass cheek yet again. That scent diminishing a little and would continue to drop a little more until she figured out how she was going to comply.

Hands reached up to those erect nipples as he played with them with soft tweaks.

Her breasts are quiet soft, doctor. Would you like to cum again, Desire?

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 am

"Ahhnn!" Desire did not know how to comply. So far, the scent was still going strong though fading gradually. Fafner slapped her ass again, sending stings through her soft cheek while a pleasing wave of warmth soothed it all away. "Oh God!" she moaned, leaning back against against Fafner's chest, "Yes! Yes, Master! Please... Please make me cum again! Fuck me with your cocks. Fill me with your hot seed!" The slave begged for more. Her mind was drowning in bliss with no sign of ever surfacing as every tweak of those long erect nipples dragged her deeper into the abyss.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next