View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion) 

Post Re: Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion)
According to what the girl had said, it seemed she had a collaborative nature. Ikarion, at the beginning, was slightly disappointed that the human was not even trying to escape, but after thinking about what she had said before, it became clear to him that the attitude of the young girl was due to the previous encounters with other aliens that she - the son of Dateros was now certain of this - had had in the past.

The purple-haired human apparently was more similar to the Taurian's slaves than what he wanted to find, but he knew from the beginning that he was not the only 'guest', or the first one, who had arrived on the planet, so he didn't find that discovery particularly annoying. Probably - Ikarion thought - the next girl would be more scared and eager to escape.

Anyway, that situation would give to the Taurian the opportunity to explore the human physiognomy without having to hold the girl immobilized, and at the same time he would try to understand how to make a female of her kind to moan and squirm in pleasure. Yes: one step at time would be better.

"Oh, so you will not run away?'" the naked illusory girl said, and at the same time the prominence that was forming her head made her assume a lesser evil smile. "So... prove it to me. Do not resist."

A second later Ikarion moved his illusion ahead, making her lips and the human girl's ones gently collide, than he begin to move the head-prominence, pretending the yellow-haired girl was kissing the young human. At the same time he made her leave the purple-haired girl's wrists, moving the arms of his slave's image at the edge of her upper piece of fabric, then beginning to lift it.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 pm

“No, I will not run. It's too hot.” She knew that the temperature would keep Ania away too but so far this wasn't so bad. She was asked to prove it and the only thing she could consider was turning over her student ID so that she could be found with greater ease.

She was moving forward though Daphnee did not pull back. Rather she stepped into that kiss, lips pressed against lips. It only took a moment for her to sweep her tongue out against those lips knocking on the door so to speak.

She did not resist. Sometimes that helped but sometimes the creatures she had encountered did not care. Her arms where still being held and while she knew she could not pull them back she tried to move them forward to secure a hold on her sides where her hands would trace over the contours there.

Nervous? A little. Slimer had taught her not to worry about possible matters until they happened as well as instructing her in how to enter meditative trances but she did not need such an escape right now not that she was exceptionally good at them in pressure situations yet. Good enough she suppose though she was aware that she had to practice a bit more.

Her clothes were removed bit by bit and she had moved to help after a moment rather than risk having the clothes torn off of her as was the norm, hence her going around with her back up garments just for that purpose rather than running around nude and trying to slip into her dorm. After all, she was a Prefect now and had to keep up to certain standards above the other girls.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Ikarion watched in amusement his solid illusion pull up the green piece of fabric of the human girl. She seemed to be more cooperative than he had expected, and this, contrarily to what he had thought before, excited the young Taurian: he now wanted to see how far the purple-haired girl would go.

The only thing the son of Dateros had not understood was her reference about the temperature: maybe humans were easly affected by heat? If it was the case, their kind would not be good as slaves on Eckate: the climate was always warm, and human slaves would soon weaken once arrived on his planet. The young Taurian hoped he was wrong, but he would have time to clarify his doubts.

Paying more attention to the movements of the human, Ikarion noticed that she was now responding to the kiss oh his creation. He was pleased by it, but at the same time he thought that he had to be careful: his prominences could not become completely identical to a real body, and the purple-haired girl could become suspicious about the lacking of saliva of the girl in front of her. The Taurian keep on moving his head-shaped prominence with the aim of continuing to kiss the young human, but he kept the mouth of the illusion as much closed as possible.

At the same time, anyway, Ikarion continued to remove the garment of the girl, interrupting the kiss while his creation was pulling it above the human's head. When the green piece of fabric was thrown away by the fake yellow-haired girl, the gaze of the son of Dateros was attracted by the white band which was still covering the human's breast.

The Taurian could already see the size of the girl's udders, and that sight made him desire to see them finally completely released. Ikarion moved the hands of his creation on the white fabric of the garment, trying to understand how to put that further piece of clothing away.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:07 pm

She was not suspicious by the lack of saliva even if she had been focused on it she would have chalked it up as the alien being well alien. Things that made sense to her had not been the only truth she had learned. Thanks to Bria she had been ensnared by a flying ooze raped a mile above the island. She would not forgive her fellow student for being set up but she was not the petty type to use her position to make life hell for the girl.

Daphnee wasn't a Prefect at the time and preferred not to deal with her at all. That kiss interrupted as her to was removed she had assisted by sticking her hands up over her head though the alien seemed befuddled by the bra.

Not a surprise, it was a human invention and she turned around pulling her hair aside so that the alien could see a bit better. “It unhitches.” She demonstrated and removed the piece if she had any further trouble with it or hesitated for too long. Once that was done she turned back around so that her shorts and panties could be dealt with.

This left Daphnee in her stripped stockings, boots and familiar wrist guards. “See, I haven't run.” She was pointing out the obvious as if making a note that she was trustworthy.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm

The son of Dateros was more and more pleased by the attitude of the purple-haired girl: even if she was willingly taking off all her clothes, it was not as if he had ordered her to do it. She was doing it on her own initiative, and this was far above the usual behavior of a slave. Even if Taurian slaves had much less garments to remove...

Now the body of the young human was nearly naked, her breasts and her pubic area totally visible by the Taurian.

The size of the girl's udders did not reach the Taurian females' one, but they were still attractive to Ikarion: almost all his father's slaves were humanoid, and that meant they had breasts (someone more than two), but their size was almost always smaller compared to the women of his race, so he was used to see similar forms.

The area between the girl's legs, however, had a curious feature for the Taurian. From his experience, the son of Dateron had learned that the females of the species similar to humans had two points from which sprouted hairs on their body: the head and the pubis. And if there were no hairs on one of them, there weren't on the other spot either.
But, in the purple-haired girl case, there was no bush of purple hair near her sex. That would mean that human were an exception about that commonness... or maybe that specific girl had the habit of shave herself in that area.

That idea did instantly increase the excitement of Ikarion: the fact that the human girl was voluntarily shaving her pubic hair could mean that she considered them bothersome, and there was only one thing - the Taurian thinked - that could make them a source of discomfort for the girl...

The red eyes on the son of Dateros widened (even if the girl could not see them), and the same did the illusory girl's ones. A second later, the young Taurian decided to make the yellow-haired girl respond to the claim of the purple-haired human.

"Yes... you are a good girl." the illusion said, while returning her smile to its previous malicious appereance.

"Now take off those ones too." continued the naked girl, pointing a finger at the human's footwear. "I want to see you exactly as you are..."

It was as if was now Ikarion himself speaking, instead of the girl he had created. The young Taurian wanted more and more to touch with his true hands the human girl's body, and that meant that his deception was about to end.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

Daphnee tended to be more willing than most of the girl's here. She often anticipated things and took the initiative when allowed until she had been told what to do. This was usually based off of her ability to read whomever she was with though she was forming false impressions believing this to be a woman, not that the gender had mattered but it made a misread easier.

She smile a little at being told she was doing well though she had been interested in having the footwear removed too. This was probably to stop her from bolting or trying to if she let her guard down though she had no intention of rushing through the jungle virtually stark nude.

She knelt removing one boot then the next rolling off her black and yellow stripped stockings. She then stood up. “These too?” She indicated the wrist guards removing them too if necessary setting them down near her boots, her stockings in them.

In the past she was skitterish about removing her wrist guards but now there were no more scars thanks to Vex and his balm that severed to heal some of the mental trauma from her past. Nude before the woman she had always remained in arm's length. She had seen how that malicious smile returned and the way she was being inspected as if this one either delighted in her nakedness or had not seen a human before. That game was probably a darker one given that smile but she could only wait to see.

“Did, did you wish to see it?”

Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:16 am

Ikarion was not concerned about the possibility that the girl could still run away: even if she would try to do it, his prominences would grab her in no time. In addition to this, was not an habit of the Taurian to doubt the words of a person: his race was violent, yes, but honorable too; and the slaves he had met - his father's or someone else's ones - were not in a position to lie about something, so he had never had reason to worry about it.

When the purple-haired human finished her undressing and stood up in front of him, the son of Dateros moved his eyes (still disguised) all over the body of the young female, analyzing it carefully, trying to sculpt that image into his memory.

*So, this is how a naked human girl looks like.* thought the Taurian, glad that the appearance of that alien race was pleasant to his eyes.

When the girl asked about the decorations she was wearing, Ikarion decided that her appearance was more attractive with them on.

"No, you can keep them on." said the voice of the illusory girl, in a half-predatory half-gentle tone and, at the same time, Ikarion moved his creation toward the girl of a couple of steps, partially circling her around, and then placing his arm-shaped prominences on the human's shoulders. The foreheads of the two girls were almost touching each other.

"And yes, I wanted to see you naked from the moment I saw you walking in the woods." the fake girl continued, smiling more seductively now.

*And this is totally not a lie.* Ikarion thought, his body now filled with excitement.

Now the illusion of his yellow-haired slave was exactly between the human girl and the point in which the son of Dateros was hiding himself. The Taurian had only a question left, before beginning to have the real 'fun' with the purple-haired girl, and he was curious to know the answer, even if - from what he had heard and seen - he thought he knew it already.

"Tell me... are you a virgin?" asked the false girl, in a low and enticing tone of voice.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 am

She nodded keeping the wrist guards on. Soon fingers were against her shoulders and she blushed a little. It was not so much the comment of seeing her naked but it had been her own thoughts on the matter.

“No, that's not what I meant ...”
She paused, this close to the monster who appeared mostly human other than her ears. Rosalie told her about a rather pleasant mermaid she met and part of her had wondered if this was her mermaid, no elf … yes, she had thought an elf. But the way she had been looking told her that there was something off here, that she was interested in seeing more or perhaps she mistook what she had been looking at in the first place.

“I meant my ...” she glanced down then back to her as if that was an indication of what she meant though it was only her green eyes that darted down so they didn't butt heads. “I didn't know if you wanted a closer look.”

But it was the last question that really did it. She went wide eyed for a second, surprised by the question then giggled. “Not since my first night her two years ago and not by choice.”

Last edited by Daphnee on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Ikarion could not see the eyes of the girl by now, because his illusion was right before her face, covering his visual. Even if his prominence was forming the eyes of the yellow-haired girl too, in fact, the Taurian could not really see through them. Anyway, the son of Dateros had an intuition about what the girl intended, based on the previous words and behaviour of the young human.

The last phrase she had said before his illusory girl had asked her about her virginity simply confirmed the Ikarion's thougts: it seemed the purple-haired girl had no problems in putting herself into an intimate situation with another girl, even a perfect stranger, given that she wanted his illusion to have a 'closer look' - that evidently meant something different - to her hairless sex.

Ikarion wondered for a moment what would be the reaction of the girl when she found out the reality about the female that she had in front of her right now.

The answer of the human to the illusion's question confirmed to the Taurian that the girl had already lost her virginity, but that information did not disappoints or surprises the son of Dateros very much. Moreover, the fact that the girl had been unwillingly taken after she arrived on that planet was a proof of the Ikarion's suspects: the girl had really had other 'encounters' with other visitors of that planet before him, as he had thought.

"Really? Poor girl..." said the naked girl, moving at the same time one hand from the human's shoulders to her cheek. Immediately after the illusion backed away a couple of steps, interrupting the caress. Then the aggregation of prominences remained simply standing, still smiling.

"...but yeah, I would like to have a... 'closer look' to you... " Ikarion said trough his head-shaped prominence. "...but with my own eyes."

The next instant the Taurian stopped to focus on the image that he was creating, continuing anyway to mantain his disguise, and that made the yellow-haired girl simply disappear into thin air, leaving the human girl (apparently) alone in the clearing surrounded by bushes and trees.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:38 pm

That was a brutal day that she was unprepared for. That touch to her cheek reascended after a brief caress though the woman back away as if moving away to have a better look at her with more detail then right on top of her.

This had not triggered warning bells though that smile was back. “Own eyes?” Daphnee was confused as the woman simply vanished as if not there at all. She was standing there in that clearing with the jungle surrounding her on all sides.

The “path” was nearby though she did not bolt to it just yet. Shit ... She cussed in her head not knowing what to expect now. Was that a hologram? An illusion? She had endured many strange things in her time her and her green eyes gazed about expecting something in the trees.

“Hello!” She called out, uncertain now as her mind began running through things. It could be someone she had met that were playing games with her …

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 pm

The son of Dateros felt a wave of amusement and excitement watching the confusion and the fear of the purple-haired girl. She was now looking around, seemingly in search of something or - more probably, given her call - someone.

So he decideds to give her something to look at. And to be afraid of.

Ikarion moved a couple of steps in the direction of the girl, and at the same time stopped focusing on his disguise, making his body reappear. Now, in front of the human girl there was a brownish bull-like monster, twice her height and much more massive than her, practically naked except for a red loincloth on his hips.

The red eyes of the Taurian were fixed on the young human, and even if his facial expressions were very different from humans ones (Taurians can not 'smile', for example) the malignancy of his gaze was evident.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 am

Her eyes went wide at seeing him appear a short distance away. His size, the mere fact that he had little more than a loincloth on caused a phantom pain to shoot through her jaw as she was reminded of the very creature that had broken her jaw around here not so long ago. But Ania had dealt with that one, a demon and not a bull.

Slowly she back up, her eyes never leaving him. Stopping when her back was pressed against a tree. Was this something in the thrall of the other one? Was this a situation of bait and switch? Memories of that horrid day shot threw her mind and she definitely felt unsure and uneasy all of a sudden and the thing was she knew she had no option to run or fight. He was just so big!

Another thing was that this could be a wandering monster who just so happened to get here before the other so she didn't know how the other would react. The two appeared so different that she had not associated the two together.

Delay. That was probably the best option since there were a ton of variables here.

“Y-You work f-for that women?”

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 am

The son of Dateros was delighted by the terrified expression appeared on the girl's face: that vision was one of the things the Taurian had hoped to find on that planet, and now he was just happy to have come in that place.

When Ikarion had removed his disguise, he was arlready prepared to grab the girl with his prominences, thinking that she would run away at the moment she saw his figure. Apparently, however, the young human was too frightened even to run: the purple-haired girl had just stepped back, leaning his back against a tree, then stopped moving.

When the human asked that question to the Taurian, Ikarion felt an uncontrollable urge to laugh: he didn't expected the girl would interpret that way what she had seen, but those situations were another one of the things the son of Dateros wanted to get from his trip.

"Muhuhuhuhu..." chuckled Ikarion, in a low and throaty tone of voice, lowering his bull-head for a moment before returning to look at the naked girl.

"Oh, come on, Daphnee, don't you recognize me?" asked the Taurian, determined to cause more confusion in the purple-haired girl. "It's me, Cel!" concluded Ikarion, curious to see how the human would react to that half-truth.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 am

“Cel -” She was confused. Not that she wouldn't have believed in shape changing or illusion but having no first hand experience of such things this was confusing in a way. What she did know was that their was another large creature before her, the only consolation that she had in all this was that Ania wasn't too far but it was too hot for her and she would have to make it down a cliff to the beach.

If she were hurt too bad this time she'd never make it.

“You're male! Your a shape shifter?” Her mind tried to assess all that was going on though she had not moved from that spot, either rooted there or being held up by the tree she was leaning against.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:49 am

Ikarion found funny the sudden lack of words of the human girl, as well as her increased confusion.

When she asked him about his nature, however, the son of Dateros was a little surprised that the girl was aware of the concept of 'shape shifter': from the little he knew about the kind of the young female, humans did not have the ability to change their appearance. That had to mean that the purple-haired girl had encountered at least one of the visitors of that planet with that kind of ability.

Ikarion thought it would be interesting meet some other 'guests' of that place, in order to see how many species were interested in using that complex - and the girls who lived there, of course.

"Oh, not exactly." said the Taurian, sligthly lowering his head toward the naked girl. "The girl you were talking to until a little while ago never really existed." explained the Taurian. "She was just a solid illusion that I created using my psichic abilities."

In that moment Ikarion began to concentrate again, creating five new prominences and then approaching them to the naked girl's body, maintaining them invisible to her eyes.

"Let me show you." the son of Dateros said, and a second later he moved his prominences to the arms, legs and waist of the human girl, grabbing her and then lifting her in the air.

The purpled-haired girl could not see what was holding her, but she could undoubtedly feel the slight pressure that the psychic energy of the Taurian was practicing on her limbs.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next