View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Way Out ( For Alexandra) 

Post Re: A Way Out ( For Alexandra)
Of course, not many knew of the suit's capabilities. This was Alexandra's tech that she made herself. Thankfully, dealing with human pirates meant dealing with human limitations, something she was very familiar with in her time in the ADD. The EMP fried all their weapons and possibly any communication devices the two pirates had on them. That would keep them from calling for reinforcements.

Alexandra was soon in a heated melee with a space pirate. Her blows struck hard but Ana countered with attacks of her own. The strike to her knee made the agent's leg buckle as the pirate closed in to grab the blaster in the Russian woman's hand. Of course, that blaster was now useless and Alexandra was glad the woman took the bait. The blaster fell from her fingers as she instead grabbed Ana's wrist. Her other hand pressed against the woman's head as Alexandra released a current of electricity from her suit and directly into the woman's body.

The agent's suit could fry aliens by releasing a large amount of its power reserve. But in the case of humans, only a moderate charge was needed to stun and knock a woman out. Once Ana's rigid body goes limp, Alexandra would let her fall to the ground, body steaming. The pirate would live but that was one attacker down. Alexandra looked for the woman she grazed and a way to get out of this hangar.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:43 am

"ACK!"Ana was a tough woman but there things she couldn't even handle too well. The electricity put her out, she wasn't out cold but moving wasn't an option at the moment. SO she slumped to the floor half wake of knocked out, breathing heavily. Anila was gone from the agent sight. Where had she gone? There was a ladder leading to the top floor but there was no way the pirate had abandoned her partner, unless it was to get back up. In reality Anila had ducked behind some crates her goal was to ambush the agent when she least expected it. She had learned something useful, the suit used electricity, thus it could be used against the agent, the question was how. The Inhibitor was good idea but the bomb most likely fried its cricuts, she needed another way. The best bet was to get an electric current on her which meant Getting a device that evoked electricity. The only thing close enough was the agents ship if she could get a live spark of it, she could overload the suit, that was assuming she could get some wiring to do it.

She looked at her captain she wasn't going to be out for at least two to four minutes. All ways so rash, that she forgets her own training, waiting for the right moment to attack Anila did, Going for the ribs. Anila wasn't as strong as her captain but the force of her blow was sure to knock the woman on her side." Now that's not nice and here just wanting to ask for direction, after we save you from that horrible wreckage you where going to be." The Asian woman hissed, as she readied for combat.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:02 am

Ana was struggling to keep conscious. But against a focus charge that surpassed ordinary tazers, darkness would soon creep in and envelope the woman's vision. It would be awhile before the woman regains consciousness, most likely an hour or so. Anila was on her own to deal with this unknown skilled agent.

The suit used electricity for some sort of attack but its vulnerabilities were unknown. It survived the EMP grenade so it must be protected from being shorted out or disabled easily. That did not stop Anila from trying to stop this agent by herself though as she swung a hard kick at Alexandra.

"Oof!" The woman was knocked back but managed to steady herself. The impact was solid but Anila felt solid resistance. This woman or that suit were tougher than they look. Alexandra took a slow breath as she gazed at the other pirate. This was the other threat. The pirate had a burn on her arm where the blaster had grazed her.

"Your weapons and coms are fried," Alexandra stated, "Your boss is going to be out for hours and is lucky I did not fry her brain in the process. I know there are only three of you on this ship. Your third is probably flying the ship and struggling with repairs right now. It is just me and you and you are unarmed. Give up."

Alexandra walked slowly towards the woman. She had the advantage. Even if she shocked this pirate into submission, she would still have plenty of energy to deal with the last pirate and stop the ship. Even if this woman had martial arts skills, just touching the agent was dangerous. The suit was prepared to absorb a hit and end this. Her ship was completely off so attempting any sort of electical surge was unlikely. Funny how their precautions to keep her here now limited the pirate's options to fight back.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:27 am

Anila was surprised at the woman durability, or was it a suit. It was clear she was out classed her in terms of abilities. One thing was clear to the Asiain her suit gave her a one up. She took a kick that was meant to topple the best some of the meanest of criminals. Even the best of agents didn't take such things to well unless they had been around the block rather commonly.The Russian woman was confident, a little too confident. There was more to fighting than just using weapons, besides this hanger had enough weapons in it. One just needed to locate it.

"So you are a gutsy one. Though I doubt Ana will be out for more than hour, and you better hope our pilot doesn't come down here, she's a quick bee like that." Anila taunted as she ready to fight. She wasn't going to be going for body blows; Ania was going to have to mess up that pretty little face. Unless she manage to pull one out of the hat suddenly she needed to draw the agent into her rhythm the ship was her home. She knew it better than the agent did. She would wait for the agent to move first and avoid her attacks, though fast for agent; Anila proved to be a tad slower, but just a nimble. Bobbing and weaving her attacker slowly giving away ground, making quick jabs and kicks, and when the Agent caught to the rhythm she would switch it up, working on the woman's face trying to knock her out.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:49 am

Anila can think what she wants. It did not matter how physically tough the pirate captain was, that did not help against raw electrical current. Her body is too busy figuring out how to work again. Alexandra's suit did not look durable but it has proven able to protect the wearer from blaster fire. Granted, it hurt like hell and the suit would suffer serious damage for it but it was better than having a hole through one's stomach. Compared to that, kicks from a human woman were absorb with ease.

Alexandra stared at the pirate woman. Seems she was waiting for the first move. So the agent obliged but it was not what Anila expected. Alexandra suddenly leapt up onto the ladder and started climbing. Her suit helped her push her body harder, climbing the ladder rapidly. Alexandra did not bother looking back at the pirate still in her fighting stance only to find her opponent was quickly escaping.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:03 am

Anila was stunned not partial by the speed, but she wasn't sure how to gauge this agent. Was she just bold or cowardly, or smart. Anila shook out of it, just in time to see that the agent was going up the ladder. She was fast a little to fast to be natural. Anila followed in pursuit though she mindful to make sure wasn't going to get shocked going up the ladder. Once at top Alexandra would find a closed door. Her way out of the area. Opening it she would find Andromeda standing their armed with a sub-sonic weapon.

"You're assessment of me was in accurate." The small woman stated as she fired her weapon aiming for the woman's head fing until the agent collapsed unconscious.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:14 am

Anila followed but Alexandra had a head start. The agent now had the high ground and was ready to meet Anila should she keep following. Keeping the pirate of the ladder to buy more time was important. Unfortunately, the third pirate was not piloting the ship it seemed as the doors hissed open.

Andromeda opened fire on Alexandra. Caught out in the open, there was little Alexandra could do to protect herself. Blood trickled out of the agent's nose as her eyes went red. She screamed in agony as the pressure continued to build inside her head. Her suit gave off numerous warnings as the Russian woman clutched her skull. Her body shuddered as she fell to her knees. Then the agent's eyes rolled back as she finally collapsed onto the floor.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:57 am

Anila climbed to the top in time to see the agent dropping she certainly had loud scream. The Agent was sleeping potato on the ground now that Andromeda was down. "Unprepared, the two of you... Know better both of you ." Andromeda lectured in her usual mono-toned way. Anila rolled her eye's an isited that the smaller girl aid in detaining the agent and removing her suit to hinder her ability to escape. After awhile the woman would waked to find angry red headed pirate in front of her.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:48 am

The agent was taken away. Her suit seemed skintight. It took forever to find the seal to release and finally start peeling the suit off of the Russian woman's gorgeous body. Her huge breasts flopped out, their size surpassing Anila and Andromeda's easily. She was completely nude under the suit, exposing her completely as she was taken and left with Anastasia.

"Uhhnn..." Alexandra's head was pounding hard inside her skull. She felt the cool air against her exposed skin. Captured again... The agent's eyes slowly fluttered open to find the pirate she disabled had recovered. Seeing the woman conscious meant she herself was unconscious for hours. The agent tried to sit up but said nothing to the space pirate.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:07 am

Ana said nothing she just lifted Alexandra's head. Then The woman would find her head to the side her face numb and blood trickling down her lip. Apparently the pirate didn't care if she spoke or not, she was just pissed about their earlier encounter. Hitting her felt good, sadly that's not what Ana had planned no she was going to make the Russian woman pay and help them out of A.D.D space. They had her ship, with navigation but it wasn't clear how much they would get, so they needed the agent. Corporation was in order, and then a little parting gift. For now a little pack is in order."Lucky wittle bitch." Ana stated as she found a toy for the agent.

"If we didn't need ya." Before she could finish her statement she forced the agent on all fours, and shoved something into the agent. She wasn't being gentle at all. Being a little too rough with the captive. Should have been expected considering Ana had been zapped pretty good.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:05 am

Alexandra was helped up only to be struck back down. Her vision flashed. Stars flecked across her vision as she tasted blood from the harsh blow. The Captain was angry that she lost their little bout it seems. Luck had nothing to do with it but the agent was not about to correct her as she was dragged onto the floor and forced onto all fours. "Auugh!" Something was shoved into sex, spreading her wide open. The only thing Alexandra could take from this was the pirates needed her help. Unfortunately, beating her was not going to make her any more favorable to these criminals.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:18 am

Ana wasn't looking to get any favor with the girl. no she just needed the agent obey. The object she stuffed in OMhi pod. Specially designed to be far more intensive than normal. The Russian woman. The thing was it worked by both remote, and sound. The sound made the vibrations stronger, and the remote could make the vibes faster. The red headed captain made sure to place the the odd shaped toy against her clitoris at her womb. She gave a smile as she sat the woman up, this was going to be fun.

"Now that I have you fitted with my little toy...We are going to have a nice little chat." Ana stated turning on some music; the song was soft and gentle, providing soothing vibes tho Alexandra's womb, G-spot, and any sensitive spot the agent had there."Now from What I understand you know all about Meh ship. I know nothing about any of ye wittle agents... Mainly locations of the next checkpoint."

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

The device was pushed in deeper, jamming into her womb while the outer part pressed up against the agent's hooded pearl. Alexandra was then sat back up as music began to ripple through her clit and sex. The agent gritted her teeth and did the first thing that came to mind. She tried to grab the device and pull it out of her body. With her limbs free, she could fight back. "Ngh!" she would try to yank the device out of her body, ignoring the pirate's questions for now.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Ana watched as the woman began to attempt to remove the device from her."Oh ya don't!" Ana snapped as she tackled the woman pinning her arms down as quickly as possible. She should have shackled her but the red head captain found this far more enticing. The Russian woman had a lot of fight in her and Ana liked that, no she enjoyed that."You don't get to take anything out unless I say so. Furthermore if you don't answer me, it will only get worse for ya bitch." The brutish woman stated bitterly Clearly intent on torturing the woman via sexual means.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Ana did not sit by and let the agent ruin her fun. The busty woman toppled over as she was tackled to the floor again. Alexandra's arms were pinned down. She glared up at the pirate captain. The music continued to play inside her body, stimulating her womb, passage, and clit. But, the agent was not going to give in so easily. She struggled but could not overpower the other woman. Alexandra had no choice but to delay for now until help arrives. The pirates could not just float around in space forever. They had to get through the checkpoints to resupply.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next