View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Heartless and the Servant [Vera] 

Post Re: Heartless and the Servant [Vera]
If looks could kill, Vanessa would have dropped dead from her first joyful comment. "Your lack of thought is discouraging..." That was the only warning Vera would give. At least Vanessa got out of the chair. The Prefect obediently followed orders from then on, falling to her knees and doing her best to keep her eyes lowered.

"Then you may start by worshiping your Mistress as a slave should," Vera stated as she uncrossed her legs and slid a foot toward the kneeling student. She removed her shoe and revealed a bare foot. "Lick my feet, slave..." Vera stated. The Head Girl watched and waited. Vanessa did say anything. Would this Knight be able to sacrifice her pride for the very woman she loved so dearly? This would help measure how far her pet was willing to go for Vera's affection.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:45 am

Vanessa's lips parted for a moment. The crimson-haired girl was confused by the comment. Weren't students being coached right now? What right did the prefect have to perform such an act in front of countless students? Though, the knight assumed that the role of being a prefect meant she didn't have any rights... at least not in front of the head girl. With doubt inside her mind, the redhead pressed both hands on the floor. She leaned forward, all while keeping her back arched so that her ass would be sticking out at any curious student who managed to see underneath the bleachers.

The first lick was gentle and soft. Her warm tongue brushed against Vera's toe. When the found that Vera wouldn't bite back at her for licking, the knight leaned in closer to the head girl's feet. One hand held onto the head girl's foot, while the other went to brush some of her fiery hair behind her ear. Shy licks came about all five toes, all while her warm breath gently brushed against her companion's toes. The more she licked, the more she became used to such a thing. The girl became a little more ambitious, wrapping her warm mouth around Vera's big toe. Her toe was immediately coated in saliva, which was distributed evenly as Vanessa's tongue explored every part of Vera's toe. She gently nibbled down on the skin, though only meant to tease the head girl, before continuing to lick her.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Vanessa was not just a Prefect but also Vera's loyal slave. As the Head Girl mentioned before, Vanessa would have to excel in both if she hopes to earn Vera's undivided attention. But, why do it here of all places? If this was back in Vera's suite, there would be zero risk of being caught.

Perhaps that was part of it. Here under these bleachers, there was always that worry that someone will see. Someone can learn of Vanessa's little secret of being a slave to another person. But that fear, that worry can also add a certain thrill to all of it and make it more exciting.

The most important question though was whether Vanessa cared if people noticed this or not. Would Vanessa change sides if she was suddenly caught licking the feet of the very woman she loved and worshiped?

Vera closed her eyes and merely relaxed in her chair. Vanessa licked the Head Girl's toes and grew bolder with each passing moment. If Vanessa crossed any line, Vera had not mentioned it or corrected her yet. Eventually, she could hear the girls having gym class filter out of the room and the doors close behind them. Was she safe now?

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Vanessa took Vera's silence as being pleased by her actions. With that, she grew more daring. The prefect grabbed a hold of Vera's foot, holding it as she slid her tongue up the base of the foot. She stuck her tongue out, slathering Vera's foot with more of her saliva. When she heard that most students left the gymnasium, she could only assume that it was a sign for her to be more quiet. If anyone else still remained in the gym, then it meant hearing Vanessa was going to be more evident. The Knight didn't want to be caught by anyone doing this to the head girl... but she surely didn't want to disappoint Vera either. The girl continued to dab her tongue around, glancing up to see if Vera was satisfied.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:17 pm

The Prefect was rather thorough if a bit forward when it came to licking Vera's foot. But, it would suffice. The Head Girl withdrew her foot. "That will do for now," she stated softly, "Turn around on your hands and knees."

Again, another exposed and vulnerable position for the knight to be in. Once the woman complied, Vera brought her foot up and pressed it against the tight ass. She dipped her foot under the student's skirt and lifted it, exposing the Prefect's panties. Vanessa would feel the big toe that she licked and nibbled on drag between her cheeks and down along that covered slit. The toe dragged back and forth, prodding the entrance and causing the fabric to dip a bit into those netherlips. Slowly, the toe pushed harder, forcing the fabric deeper as it proceeded to thrust into the slave's covered depths.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 pm

Vanessa nodded, her cheeks blushed. She did as the head girl demanded and turned around to get on her hands and knees. She kept her back arched, showing her plush, athletic ass out to the silver-haired woman, driving down to her baby smooth thighs. She felt her skirt being raised. "W-wait mistress... I thought this was my first assignment..." She asked, her voice quivering as she felt something firm and wet rub against her womanhood. The panties dug in a bit, and she could feel her own wetness rub against her inner walls. Or, was she already wet? She wanted to ask the head girl for something more. If Vera wanted to play with the redhead, she was more than willing to give even more of herself to the head girl. Unless if something like this excited the head girl. "Mistress, you have some naughty fetishes~" She purred quietly.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Vanessa was certainly getting excited. But the toe stopped when the slave decided to refer to her Mistress's acts as naughty. This was not the first time Vanessa made this blunder and dared to point out something less than pure about her Mistress.

"This was meant to be a reward for you, pet. Something to match your dirty desires," Vera stated coldly, "But, you seem to always want to project your dirty self onto your Mistress. Since you seem more interested in soiling your Mistress's name and think this is so naughty, we will stop here. You may take this chair back to where you found it."

Vera rose to her feet and proceeded to slip her shoe back on. Vanessa may think this was harsh but this was not the first time the student made this mistake. Vera hated repeating herself and she certainly hated having to correct the same mistake more than once.

"Your first assignment will have to wait. I will give you time to get used to your patrols and the floor of the dorm that you will be maintaining," Vera stated. Like a switch being flicked to a new setting, the Head Girl was back to business. At least Vanessa's mistake did not carry into her status as a Prefect. But as Vera stated before, if Vanessa failed to understand both her roles, she will lose what she desires.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:29 pm

Vanessa turned her head to the side when she felt the toe stop. She frowned, realizing that even as prefect she couldn't be playful with the head girl. She stood up and nodded, though not before apologizing to the head girl. "I apologize, mistress... I thought you would've liked a playful tease. I didn't mean to insult your character." She explained. Her urge was to reach up and curl her crimson hair with her fingers, but that wasn't becoming of a prefect. So, she remained still and awaited Vera's next orders. "Understood. I'll get used to those reports." Before Vera would leave, Vanessa reached out, gently tugging onto Vera's hand to grab her attention once more. "I'm sorry," She said in a low, submissive voice before grabbing the chair and putting it back from whence it came from.

The redhead began her job through patrols, noting a few violations. It was tricky at first, as Vanessa had to not seem too stalker-ish in front of all the girls, allowing them the freedom to do whatever they pleased as long as it was within the rules. However, the crimson-haired girl noticed tendencies of students and looked out for those when making demerits.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:00 am

What Vanessa thought was a tease was a direct insult to the very person she was supposed to serve. The student may as well called Vera a whore and earn a similar reaction. If Vanessa wanted to be playful, she would need to be more familiar of her class compared to Vera's. She needed to understand proper etiquette between a slave and her Mistress. The fact that Vanessa has shown no improvement in that front was most disappointing and would not doubt lock the Prefect into just remaining a Prefect for the time being.

"And when I have EVER allowed you to lower me to YOUR level, Ms Crowell? When is it ever acceptable to belittle your owner?" Vera replied venomously, "This is at least the third time you have tried this stunt and you have not learned a single thing about serving another. I put my trust in you, gave you that sash and you just use it as an excuse to insult me again."

Vera turned away before Vanessa could even reach her hand. "Get back to work..." And with that, Vera left Vanessa alone under the bleachers. The Prefect could still feel the dampness between her thighs. Vanessa had been in trouble before but it was always before Vera's calm and collected voice. This was perhaps the first time Vanessa heard her Mistress's displeasure, her anger. Such a powerful reaction would only put to question why Vanessa ever thought what she said was a good idea. Has she really made any effort to understand Vera's expectations?

Vanessa went on with her next few days. She immediately gained notice from students as they see the navy blue sash across her body. There was little conflict for the most part. Any demerits given were usually met with excuses and defeated acceptance. All students knew what demerits could mean for them as all were fearful of the basement and the rumors surrounding it.

When it came time to report to Vera, the door was unlocked as it was still Vera's time of accepting walk in appointments. She did not look up from her work as Vanessa approached her desk. "Ms. Crowell, I trust your first week as a Prefect has gone well?" Vera said calmly, "Do you have your report?"

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:27 am

Vanessa kept her head lowered, nodding at the head girl's comments. "I'm sorry, mistress... I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I thought that you'd get excited from me saying that. I'm sorry I've offended your character." She apologized in a soft voice. How was she going to gain Vera's heart with all of these marks against her? That was besides the fact that Vanessa felt like she could never be herself around Vera, like she had to take on some sort of other persona. Was it truly not possible to be a hardworking prefect and retain her personality? It troubled the redhead, and was something she'd have to seriously think over if she wanted to remain a prefect. "Yes, I'll get back to work, mistress." The knight responded.

"Or... was she mad at me because... now she cares?" Vanessa whispered to herself before tending to the task at hand. Vanessa had punished the students accordingly, while still offering a kind demeanor to allow students to open up to her. It was hard work, but the more exposed Vanessa grew to the job, the more she became accustomed to the task.

She returned to the head girl's office once more, with a stack of papers in alphabetical order, sliced into a vanilla folder. She set the report on the table and took a seat. "Yes, mistress. Here's a report of any significant sights. I've also marked suspicions I've had of students who don't quite deserve a demerit yet, though have showed signs of rebellious behavior. It's still a bit difficult keeping track of every girl, but I'm sure the job will come easier in the coming months. For now, it was a little overwhelming. I hope the report is up to your standards." She said.

Monsters:

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:10 pm

If Vanessa thought her personality required her to insult her Mistress and boss, then she was going to have a lot of trouble adapting to her new role here. This had nothing to do with personality. This was about proper behavior as a slave. Of course, Vanessa apparently did not notice that she had already changed much for Vera without her knowledge or that her role as Prefect involved correcting and changing students for the better. Any research into her fellow Prefects, would tell Vanessa that Vera's pets all had wills of their own and their own personality. Vera had no use for mindless drones after all.

The Head Girl flipped through the pages, scanning its contents. "This is satisfactory," Vera replied, "Good work, Ms. Crowell. That will be all. You are dismissed." She set the folder down on top of a few others and other paper work. Vera's attention returned to her monitor as she typed rapidly on the keyboard. There was no anger or disappointment in Vera's voice. She spoke to Vanessa professionally as if the Prefect were an employee working under her.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:51 pm

The redhead nodded at the head girl's comment. The task in itself was a handful, but to do it every week was going to take some time getting used to. Vanessa blinked a few times, looking at the silver-haired woman. She showed no signs of weariness. To the untrained eye, it looked like Vera was a well-oiled machine. She was able to work at peak efficiency, keeping the school in order. Yet underneath that professional, nonchalant expression, the knight sensed some dissatisfaction. Perhaps not dissatisfaction in the redhead's work, but instead from something else. Vanessa always prided herself in being able to read people, but she wasn't too sure of her assumption on Vera's well-being. For all she knew, perhaps Vera was a well-oiled machine. Either way, she was sure to come to a conclusion the more she was around the head girl.

She grabbed the side of her skirt with both hands, spreading them out. She obediently bowed. "Have a good day, mistress." She said, before making her way to the door.

The crimson-haired girl continued her duty as a prefect. She continued to watch and hand out demerits accordingly, though they were more reports than personal punishments. It hadn't even crossed Vanessa's mind that she could personally punish the disobeying students. Instead, she merely wrote them up and allowed Vera to handle the situation however she liked. It wasn't a sign of laziness on behalf of the knight. She simply wasn't aware that she was able to punish students herself. Anyways, another two weeks passed by. Vanessa appeared before the head girl and handed her report in, as usual. "There were a few more infringements than the last two weeks." She pointed out to Vera as she remained seated across from the head girl.

Monsters:

Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:02 pm

The Prefect got plenty of experience with patrolling her assigned areas of campus as well as her floor of the dorms. She had to ensure her floor was maintained as well as out on campus. Eventually, students would be used to Vanessa being a Prefect. Having the sash did make the red head less approachable but still more approachable than Vera herself. The new Prefect was able to figure out an efficient routine for her day to day duties which helped relieve some of the strain this workload brought her.

Reporting once a week, Vanessa was able to see the silver haired beauty at this time. She had been to Vera's suite multiple times but now it felt like she was entering Vera's office rather than her home now. The Prefect arrived, gave her verbal and written report. The Head Girl would briefly scan Vanessa's work and then their meeting would be over. Occasionally, Vera would correct a mistake here and there but it was always in a calm tone of voice. Anything worthy of praise she would recognize. But, that was it.

That was it. There were no more commands to kneel or strip. No more commands to go somewhere private. No more orders to cook or clean. Vera even called Vanessa by her last name rather than the supposed title of pet or slave much less call her a dirty whore. Vera kept the conversations strictly professional and that was that.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Vanessa tried her best to remain in favor with the students. Though she enforced the rules, she also made sure the girls she supervised got the best experience possible. She'd check up on the girls regularly, conversing and cracking jokes when needed. She hung up small decorations throughout the halls that celebrated events occurring on campus. Nothing wrong with a little school spirit.

Vanessa was not simply a horny girl. Though she could be very lustful at times, she also knew when to restrict herself. Perhaps what bothered the redhead the most throughout these next few days wasn't the lack of pet names. Instead, it seemed like she lost out on Vera's favor. She told herself that she wanted the head girl to fall for her. It seemed like nothing improved, no matter how hard she worked. Still, she'd retain her prefect mannerisms whenever addressing Vera. She would have an urge once and a while, but knew it was improper to ask for such a favor. The crimson-haired had accepted the prefect job because she wanted to help people. She couldn't let any sort of lust dominate her actions. She'd continue to submit in reports to Vera accordingly.

The redhead found some troubling girls she had to deal with. It appeared that three girls in particular caused trouble, no matter how many demerits were handled. She sought Vera for help, wondering what other sort of correction was needed to fix these girls.

"And... this girl. She's always past curfew, heading out in the halls. I'm not too sure what she's up to at night, though." Vanessa pointed at the girl in her report folder. Vanessa had made her way over to Vera's side of the desk highlight points of interest in her document. She was close to the head girl. Her soft breasts gently brushed against Vera's shoulder, only separated by their articles of clothing. At the same time, her strawberry scent filled the area, as if subliminally pulling on Vera's urges. "And right here, I wrote down the rooms she's going into. Club rooms, the kitchen... the girl's up to something. But I always catch her before she can complete whatever she's up to."

Monsters:

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Vanessa told herself that she wanted Vera to fall in love with her. But, what has she done to push forward on that goal? She has been performing her duties as a Prefect well enough. Vera treats her with respect when it comes to matters of work and professionalism. But, there were no more wonderful opportunities to feel Vera's touch that made the redhead just melt away into bliss. In a way, Vanessa was being treated as an equal but not a lover. Vanessa's other desire for equality harmed her chances to get closer to the woman she loved.

The Prefect tried getting physically closer to Vera, hoping that would help. But, this tactic was used before to no effect. Vera merely waited for the woman to finish pointing out each troublesome student. If Vera had any urges, it was apparent that the Head Girl had full control over herself. Perhaps Vanessa should just be glad she was not being accused of lowering Vera's name like before at the very least.

"Then how do you wish to handle this student, Ms. Crowell?" Vera asked, "Are you showing me this so I may deal with it myself or what?"

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next