View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
Diva's jaw dropped open the momment she felt long clammy tentcles slither inbetween the collar of her suits, sending chills up and down her spin as smooth rope like appendages slide over her bare sholders and chest as it finilly had the advantage to explore what was hidden beneath that tight armored suit it simply could not tare into.

The knight still struggled weakly with what lttle slack their was, hoping she would find the power to break free, yet that was befor Diva's violet eyes winced closed as she felt a sharp pain stab into her very mind as a voice that was not her own echoed between her ears.

[color=#FF00FF] "Ah! what!? w-whos th-erhUhmmmghh!" Diva call out to the ceiling. The sensation confused her as she struggled to find the source of the voice she heard, yet the ospoden knight hadly had the time to search the hall as she was suddenly suprised by the thick tenticle that darted into her mouth.

The sudden invasion nearly triggred Diva's gagg reflex as she neared her head back as let out a muffled gasp befor she felt the tenticle rubb over her silky smooth tounge and eventually down her throat as Diva was powerless to stop it from slowly thrusting into her forced open mouth with a humiliating show of its intentions.

Trembling Diva could not help but gasp behind the tenticle in her mouth as she sqeezed her eyes closed as she felt the creatures long limbs travel beneath her clothes as skin to skin contact sent shiveres along Diva entire body, especily as the creature roped thick fleashy lassos around her breasts, tightly sqeezing her sensitive mounds beneath the suit as Diva could not help but let out a cry of forced pleasure.

Once agin tho Diva heard the voice echo between her ears once agin, but she was in no condion to reply with the thick log stuffed in between her lips as Diva softly made muffled sounds of shame and confusion as she shook her head side to side, no.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:04 am

263 would have smiled at that response. So, this would be her first time being raped. There was always something fun about being the first to claim a girl. The shock and fear were hard to match with girls who had already been ravaged against their will a few times. Not that it believed this one succumbed to fear easily.

But if not fear, it could at least feel overwhelming shame at what was happening to her. That was as pleasant an emotion to accompany what it would do to her as fear was. Deciding to nurture that shame, the thrusting tentacle in her mouth became ever slightly more forceful, pushing towards her throat as it claimed her mouth for its own.

"You. Will. Learn. What. It. Means. To. Be. Raped," the beast taunted her as its other tentacles continued to play with her body like a doll. The tentacles around her breasts began to knead her mounds more firmly. Her breasts squished and deformed, even within her suit, and the bulges of the tendrils were plain to see through the fabric, coiling around her like chains, arresting her body.

But other tentacles had passed up on her chest to move down. She could feel them slither over her smooth, flat stomach as they worked their way forward with a singular purpose. They twisted and turned as they made their way unhurriedly, touching every inch of her skin they cared to.

All the while, the creature kept Diva looking towards the other women. It continued to rape them all brutally, pressing them into the floor and the walls and its tentacles, pounding their holes ceaselessly. They cried out, helpless against the sexual onslaught, as she soon would be.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:48 pm

The beast was right, fear was a hard emotion to force down the knights throut. Ospodens rearly feared anything they considered evil and even now the monster sensed next to none from the poor maiden it molested, yet.... there was still some but it could sense she didnt fear.... she feared the shame of being raped by a demon as Diva struggled on, strongly tugging her bounds even now as the sinister raktar would feel her tight body flex as muscles tighten under its sickly grasp, surly only being more actractive.

"NO!" Diva cried in her head, a voice the demon would surly hear befor Diva threw her head back and arched as the tenticles under her clothes began to knead and sqeeze her senstive swelling breasts with more want and need, molding them beneath the tight fitting suit as her nipples pressed and rubbed up agiest the sturdy fabric giving the secret audiance their magnificent view of their snaired sexy prize.

Diva's eyes widly opened as she felt more tenticles sqeeze past her collar, forcing her to struggle harder as she hunched forward like it would stop the tenticles from slithering deeping down as her body shivered with a chill feeling them slide between the vally of her breasts befor skimming over her flat, smooth, stomach. Diva's winced as her face redden feeling it slide over her belly button befor she let out a audibe but muffled sqeak and giggle as tenticles skimmed over her sidesm, discovering she was ticklish.

All the while Diva was forced to shamfully watch the brutal rape of the other women who have most likly been here for hours. Some suspended in mid air, roped and being fucked by tenticles while others were pressed up agiest walls, ceiling, floor, even each other as Diva's shame filled eyes watched them cry out to her. A cry Diva couldnt ignore.

"Release them! Release them now!" Diva screamed in her mind, fighting the tenticle forcfully jamming its self into her mouth agin and agin.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:38 pm

The tentacles didn't stop molesting her, no matter how hard she struggled or protested. The tendrils coiled around her tits continued to grope and squeeze, fondling her soft mounds greedily and forcefully. Several times, the coils brushed over her nipples, and the monster felt the buds harder each time. Finally, there was a squirming in her suit. A moment later, she could feel tinier tentacles wrap around her nipples, starting to play with them directly. The chest of her suit bulged out as they began to tug her nipples, while at the same time the larger tentacles pulled her breasts the other direction, stretching her nipples outward.

As the tentacles continued to use and explore her body, the creature spoke again. It seemed amused at her demands that she let the other women go. "I. Will. Not. Release. Any. Of. Them," it told her forcefully. "They. Are. Mine."

Suddenly, there were more voices in her head. She could immediately tell that these belonged to the women around her - not what they were saying, but what they were thinking. Some cried out in anguish and fear. "No more. Someone make it stop raping me." "It's still going. I can't take this anymore. I don't want this." "It's in my womb. I can feel it inside." Others seemed delirious. "So much cum. I can feel it everywhere." "So deep. It's raping me so deep in my pussy. It's so big." Still others were nothing but a blur of sexual exhaustion, overwhelmed by stimulation to the point of incoherence. But no matter what they thought or felt, 263 continued to rape them before Diva's eyes, while the tentacles on her own body were getting closer and closer to doing the same to her.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Diva could feel tenticles all over her body, wriggling andwiggling beneath her form fitting suit sending chill up and down her quaking spin. Feeling the discusting sensation of the thick snake like limbs coil around her breasts befor a soft squick escaped her packed full lips as she was alerted by thinner strings loop around her errected nipples, tugging her senstive peaks as Diva's cute face twisted as she canted her head back, only letting the tenticle in her mouth force its way deeper between her wide lips.

A soft sqeak escape Diva as she heard the voice in her head reply, shocked and confused! This thing could hear her thoughts as this confirmed the knights concerns, yet its voice wasnt the only voice she heard as Diva coukd soon hear the crys of aggony from the other women currently being fucked to oblivion right befor her eyes.

"What kind of evil is this!" Diva cried in her mind as her eyes widen as she heard the cry of sexual aggony as she realizing this creature couldnt just read thoughts but could project the thoughts of others somehow as Diva was forced her hear the psychotic broken words of women who were nothing but meat impaled by a flailing beast threatening to do the same to her.... yet the monster could sense Diva had no concern for her self.... but she did worry for the women who were already fucked in and out of conciousness.

"NO!!..... Let them go!!!.... T-take me! Just me! Dont force them through this! I beg of you! I-i'll endure their suffuring!" Diva cried her feelings out in her mind, begging for the end of the others suffuring and offering her self for the monsters brutality.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:53 am

The tentacles around the other women held firm, continuing to fuck them without relent. If anything, Diva's pleas prompted the tentacles to thrust even faster, and several of the women cried out louder and more shrilly as they were raped even more savagely than before. "I. Will. Rape. Them. And. You. As. Well," the voice told her. The voices in her mind became a flurry of panic and anguish.

"Oh god, no, please!" "It's so deep! I feel it fucking me so deep!" "Make it stop! I can't take anymore!"

Then suddenly, they were silent, as the monster forced Diva back to her own plight. Her body lurched as the tentacles binding her suddenly moved, dragging her down and pressing her hard into the floor, pinning her on her stomach. The tentacles around her arms twisted them behind her back, binding them there, while her legs were spread open wide. Suddenly, the tentacles beneath her suit squirmed again. Those that had traversed her stomach had reached her crotch, and without hesitation, one of them slithered by her mound, angling its head to rest between her lips, ready to strike at her pussy.

"You. Thought. This. Suit. Would. Protect. You," 263 taunted her. "Now. It. Will. Only. Be. The. Prison. In. Which. I. Fuck. You."

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:22 am

"N-NO! Diva cried out iner mind as her demands for the others safty only fell on deaf ears or atleast somthing equivilent for thing creature entangling her. Diva was forced to watch and listen in horor as the very women she offered her self up to save were only fucked more brutally by tenticles thrusting in and out and of their bodies over and over agin as they begged for it all to end, but that end never came even as Diva felt her self get tugged this way and that befor being forced down to the floor.

Stuggling agiest the forces pulling her down Diva fought a losing battle as her titanic strength alone wasnt enough to stop the tenticles coiling thickly around each of her limbs to force her down to her hands and knees and eventually to her stomic, feeling it continue to rock its slimey digit in and out of her mouth while molesting her trembling body beneath the tight form fitting suit as long tentcles bludged agiest the suits fabric in many places sending chills and quakes up and down Diva's body.

"Mgh!Muhahhahhuh!" Diva quietly gasped, sqeezing closed her tervwelling up eyes as she stuggled agiest the thick log of flesh lodged deep in her mouth, yet that was befor Diva gave pause as she felt a new sensation press agiest her sacred flower afther more tenticles pressed deeper beneath her suit.....

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:49 am

The tentacles actually had to work to push her down prone on the floor. Any purchase she managed to find, she used to push back against them, and her strength was significantly greater than what the monster was used to dealing with in girls, even the others in this strange place. Still, soon it had her pinned to the ground, her body helpless against its intent to ravage her as thoroughly as the other women before her. As it put her in position to be raped, the tentacle in her mouth withdrew, at least for the moment.

Then the tentacle between her legs was rubbing against her lips. It could feel the rage and the shame at her own helplessness inside her mind, and knew that it would dominate her heart as well as her body. The crotch of her suit stretched as far as it could be made to as the tendril coiled upwards, gathering its strength behind its head. Then its muscles pushed forward. There was a moment of resistance, as her reluctant body pushed back against the intruder.

And then the tentacle forced its way inside. With a powerful thrust of muscle and flesh, the tentacle penetrated her sex, forcing itself into her womanhood. Whether she had ever known romantic sex or not, this was not the thrust of a lover. It was hard and remorseless, violating her completely as it squirmed and pushed its way through, even as she still lay encased in the armor she had thought would protect her.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:34 am

Diva refused to go down with out a fight as the hideous creature was forced to center it's efforts on bringing the ospoden knight to her knees and finally down flat onto her firm toned belly pressing her magnificent breasts agiest the cold metal floor as a shivering chill escaped down Divas spine as she felt her harden nipples scrappe agiest the cold floor plates while her perverted molesting beast continually grouped her swollen and now incredibly sensitive breasts. A sensation that discussed Diva to the very core as even now she struggled to rise off her prone possession for if she manged to get even a single leg beneath her she may have a fighting chance.

At least that was Diva's thoughts as she vainly fought agiesg the vortex of tentacles engulfing her and slithering inside of her suit wasting precious energy for the nearing battle to come yet anger pride and fear didn't let Diva stop fighting for her virtue until she suffered an abrupt pause the momment she felt the sensation between her legs get rather restless.

A confused and fearful look came over Diva's cute flushed red face as she winced feeling the tentacles that sank so deeply beneath her suit find what it was they were seeking. Feeling the sickly appendages coil and push agiest the inside of her tight form fitting suit as they buldged between her legs looking as though she some how grew a cock that was fighting to escape the tightness of her suit, but unfortunately that was the best case for this situation as Diva cringed as she felt the thick meaty pole press harder agiest her sex befor feeling more and more pressure press agiest her befor finally her clenching nether lips gave way and the tentacle pushed past the gates to her castle like a battering ram as it finally pushed into her tight quivering fold.

It was a diwcusting and wicked sensation as Divas eyes welled over with tears as she struggled to hold back a cry that would only bring pleasure to those who heard it, however failing as Divas body was never ready for the sensation of having somthing enter her befor. Letting out a muffled but loud scream of pain as the beast took away her precious innocents from her..... being her first.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Eyes watched her from the end of slender tentacles as she was violated 263 took in her form from every angle, but focused on her face as her virginity was taken from her in a quick, hard thrust into her sex. It treasured that expression that came over her - pain and disgust, shame and defeat. It could see it all flash in her eyes as she opened her mouth to scream. That scream was so delightful, so musical to it. A beautiful girl with a beautiful screaming voice. And now her body belonged to it.

Its first thrust was hard and unyielding, pushing forcefully into her sex and drilling into her further and further. It spread her pussy walls deeper and deeper, claiming every inch of her body, until it had finally reached her cervix. What it did next was just as merciless. Without giving her time to adjust to the feeling of being filled, the tentacle pulled back. Its bulbous head stretched her tunnel as it traveled through her, until finally it was back almost to her entrance. Then it thrust in again, and again and again. It began to fuck her, not terribly fast, but hard. The tentacle's massive strength forced it back into her sex, pounding all the way to her core.

The rest of her body wasn't spared, either. Her perky breasts continued to be the center of attention for the tentacles that coiled around them, squeezing and molding them. Her position against the floor kept them compressed, but that didn't stop the tentacles from running over them and feeling their soft, yielding flesh. More tentacles began to creep along the length of her body, promising to dominate her even more thoroughly.

Whether she knew it or not, the monster wasn't the only one watching her being raped. In the base's control room, the researchers watched with leering grins and lustful gazes as it fucked her. There were plenty of other girls the tentacles had been impaling, but it was especially satisfying to watch this bitch of the ADD getting what she deserved.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Shame and deaft was not the only look written on the knights face as she felt that slithering appendage press into her tight nimble body. There was also pain, anger, fear, yet worst of all a sensation of pleasure as she was filled for the first time ever in her life as a noble ospoden knight of the immortal heart. Diva feeling the thick vine of fleash sink into her tight womenhood forcing her face to wince in discust as a muffled gasp of hot breath escaped the edges of her mouth currently being filled by yet another flesh like apendage.

Diva had no words how to discribe the feeling of what was happening, other then how intense the sensation was between her thighs and inside her mouth as she effectivly impaled by meaty lengths in her sex and mouth, forcing her to fear they wanted to meet tips deeper somewhere inside her body as it oly pushed deeper befor meeting her races equivilent of her cervix. Diva even now continued to resist the fleshy ropes keeping her bonded to the floor as she hoplessly struggled to escape.

Diva's pointless stuggling soon stopped as she paused, suddenly frozen by a new sensation that asailed her senstive senses of touch accrost the temple that was her body as tenticles slashed over her breasts, pincing her nipples agiest the thick rope of flesh and the floor as she felt a strange withdraw as both tenticles lodged deep inside of her slowly began to pullout as the exodus of both meaty poles sent a shivering quake up her already trembling body, givingbDiva the false hope that she was being exited... yet that was a hope to good to be true.

"MUH! AH! AUHHHHHAHHHHHUMH!" Diva suddenly cried out over the tenticle in her mouth as the long thick pole of flesh lodged deep inside of her delicate flower sought to truely impale her on its length as it began to do the unthinkable and roughly jabb into her deeply, forcing her entire body to jolt and bounce agin and agin. Diva's eyes wincing closed as she struggled to endure.

Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 am

The monster was quick and merciless in taking advantage of her body. In only a few thrusts, it was thrusting hard into her - so hard it could have broken a lesser girl. The fact that she didn't break so easily excited 263. Its new toy was durable, and it would enjoy finding out just how durable her tight sex and the rest of her body actually was. It thrust deep, every impact knocking against the deepest part of her pussy as if it were trying to drive a stake up into her core.

Her pussy felt incredible. It was clear from the way it contracted and how her hips twitched that she'd never been taken before. There was a certain satisfaction in knowing that it had been the first to force this on her, that it had taken her body as its own. Not to mention the feeling of her soft pussy wrapped around its hard tentacle, as the rest of her magnificent body danced in its tentacles.

"How. Does. It. Feel?" it mocked her. It could see the range of emotions flood over her face, but her reluctant pleasure had not escaped its notice. "Does. Your. Body. Burn. When. I. Rape. You?" Its tentacles fought back against her struggling, keeping her pinned while the one inside her hammered her pussy relentlessly, getting faster with every thrust.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:06 am

" Its inside me, I-it hurts! IT HURTS!" Diva screamed inside the confines of her mind as the thick spear of flesh was forcully pressed up into her delicate fold with one rough push, her cries only satisfing the voice in her head as it mocked her into further despair. She could do little to resist or fight back agiest it, even her titanic strength was nothing compaired to the combined apendages of this creature keeping her pinned and spread out on the floor for all to see and enjoy as it molested and raped her beneath her suit ment to protect her from the harsh realm of battle..... yet her plate warded off little from pleasure.

However even Diva was not imperfect as her thighs twitched and her hips bucked as the beast pushed into her moist nether with little remorse as at first it gently savored her stolen virginity befor slowly recoiling its self back only to begin anew but this time harder, deeper, rougher! Diva's tearing eyes tightly sqeezing shut as she let out a rather cute yelp from behind the tenticle gaging her sweet mouth, inturn only forcing it deeper down her throut as she choked struggling to dislodge it with her tounge, however this might of excite it more.

" UGH! G-GHHAGHHH!" Diva choked as she trashed her body violently agiest her many bonds. The tenticle inside her wildly thrusted as the crouch of her suit buldged and flattened hinting at its wild efforts befor a sounding !RIP! was heard over the knights sounds of beutiful rape as a tare opened in Diva's tight form fitting suit were then tenticle pressing into her poor abused sex strenched agiest the struggling fabric.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:57 am

The tentacle fucked her hard, driving her head and ample chest roughly into the floor as it speared down into her pussy. The tentacles binding her held her at an angle against the floor, so that her body had no where to go and nothing to do but take the invading tentacle that forced its way into her hallowed sex again and again. Yet, as rough as it was with her body, 263 could see the pleasure in her mind that she tried to hide, tried to ignore. It was there, just as it was there in every girl it fucked. Proof that her body wanted more.

"You. Say. It. Hurts. Yet. You. Feel. Pleasure," it mocked her as it fucked her. "You. Want. To. Be. Raped. ... You. Are. Like. The. Other. Girls. Here. ... A. Slut." The other girls began to wail as the tentacles raped them more ferociously, stuffing their pussies and asses with hard, thick meat. "You. Are. All. Sluts."

The tentacle in her mouth suddenly began to thrust faster into her throat. It shoved deep, nearly deep enough to choke her. After a moment of frenzied thrusting, it came, pouring a thick, warm liquid straight down her esophagus and into her stomach. The tentacle remained for another minute, releasing into her, before it finally pulled back, freeing her mouth. However, the tentacle in her sex continued to thrust. Now that her suit had torn, her pussy was exposed. The researchers in the lab got an excellent view of her pussy being stretched wide and mercilessly stuffed again and again, to the cheers of many in the room.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 pm

The furocious fucking was unending as the creature thrusted wildly into her tight young body, treating her like some kind of onna hole that it only wanted to fill over and over agin. Diva felt the strength behind each thrust, each push as it pressed deeper into her sex only sparking more musical moans from her stuffed full lips afther the croch of her form fitting suit finilly busted open from beneath where a tenticle found her sweet spot, exposing Diva's poor abused sex to her adoring audiance she didnt even know she had.

"T-thats not true! I-i hate this! I-i hate this! IT HURTS! SO BAD!" Diva cried loudly agin in her head as the voices painfully echoed in her mind, taunting her as it abused her mind and body.

Diva's eyes soon closed as the thick apendage lodged deeply in her mouth thrusted harder, deeper, much deeper.... So deep infact Diva's eyes rolled closed as she couldnt help but gagg as she nearly choked on the tenticle cock as it slide down her throut effectivly cutting off her air supply befor doing the unthinkable.

In a look of sheer dread as Diva's face lite up brightly to the sudden suprise of splurts of a thick hott alien seed empty into her throt befor pouring down fillig her belly as it held her, cumming into her mouth for one full minute of tortue. "OH! I-I CANT BREATH! I'M DROWNNING!" Diva screamed in her head out of sheer fear, the tenticle cock seeking to drown her in monster cum as Diva nearly passed out unconcious during the painful ordeal as she was forced to swallow i-evry last discusting drop.l

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next