View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Prison Break [Vespira] 

Post Re: Prison Break [Vespira]
"You have no clue what it means to be a Misstresss, my pet," Vespira hissed, "You have no power here. Your words do not move me. Want my cock, you bessst prove yoursself worthy..."

The wall hissed open. Vespira was blind but she knew exactly where the woman was and could smell that desperation. While sealing her vision provided some defense, there was another aspect that Cece failed to notice during her slavery. The cell was well lit, ensuring there was no place for the Gorgonian to hide. But these lights were perfect for the serpent's prismatic scales.

Her tail and arms were bound but that did not stop the sexy sway of those hips. The naked serpent glowed like a goddess under the bright lights of her cell. Her scaled reflected various colors into the agent's eyes, soothing her thoughts and worries. "Come closser... Close the door behind you. You do not want anyone to sssee jusst how dirty you are, you dirty little sslut..." Those luscious tits jiggled and swayed before the human woman, the fine scales reflecting and arousing display of visual stimulation.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:42 am

Cece scoffed at the thought of being worthy of a scaly, disgusting member. Even though she had a dream about it, even though she clenched the hem of her skirt, the agent wasn't going to admit it. She slumped against one of the walls of the prison, pressing her delicate shoulder against it. She turned her head away and rested it on the side of the wall. Her knee gently dug into the side of her other leg. "Nghh..." Cece slowly turned her gaze to the monster. For some reason, she knew that as soon as she looked, she would be tempted. With her heart racing, the thought of 'I'll just look for a second' came to her mind. Emerald eyes looked over at the monster and noticed the alluring sway of Vespira's hips. Her shining scales caused Cece's eyes to widen, and her mouth to practically drop.

She took a step towards Vespira. Then another one. Soon enough, Cece was no longer leaning against the wall and instead slowly approaching the monster. The pink-haired girl reached for a small watch underneath her jacket and hit a few buttons. The prison door closed behind her. This wasn't a trap for Vespira, this was one for Cece! But it was too late. Each step felt heavy as she approached the crime lord. Boots stomped onto the ground with a loud 'plop'. For some reason, a quickie suddenly seemed so reasonable. Vespira was chained up, so there was no worries. Even a chained crime lord knew that this was possibly the last time she'd ever taste any pleasure. The crime lord would understand her situation and obediently stay in her bindings. Yes. Yes. That had to be right.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:56 am

Vespira heard the door hiss shut, trapping the once cocky agent in with the former Mistress. She felt and heard the woman's heavy footsteps, each one growing heavier and more sluggish than the last. The Gorgonian did not stop her dance. She instead turned it up a notch. Those sexy hips shimmered rapidly to the point of putting the best belly dancers to shame. A prismatic array of colors flashed directly into Cece's dilated eyes.

The colors stimulated and overloaded the pleasure centers in Cece's brain. Every flash told her brain that it was feeling hotter and more pleasure despite not being touched by the alien woman. The finest scales provided the most glittery array of colors which led those glazed eyes to stare right at Vespira's jiggling breasts.

Vespira continued to dance, the intensity growing and growing until...

"Cum!" She ordered the helpless agent. In a single moment, Vespira would remind her pet exactly why she sold out all her fellow agents for just another moment with this Gorgonian.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:13 am

The dancing had summoned the girl to the snake's side. Her heart fluttered with love, and her body grew hotter and wetter by the moment. The sound of heavy boots stopped, announcing to Vespira that Cece was now standing in front of her. "C-Cum...?" Cece repeated, clearly confused for a moment. Then, she collapsed onto her knees without thinking. The pink-haired girl bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. A hand dug into her skirt and panties and eventually found her soaking womanhood. She gently brushed her fingers against her labia, recalling the masterbation training that one of Vespira's slaves put her through. She began to rub and rub, gliding her fingers into her folds. Cece's body tensed up. She let out a few highpitched cries as she continued to please herself, even recalling the times when she was posted up against a mirror, told to masterbate, and yell out submissive mantras. "I-I'm such a dirty slut... A-All I want in life is a nice, warm cock to fill me up ♥"

Lost in paradise, the pink-haired girl continued to masterbate before collapsing onto the ground. "I-It's here... It's here!" Cece cried out as she wagged one of her legs back and forth. Finally, she arched her back and a rush of juices sprayed out from her womanhood, spilling all over her panties and staining her orange skirt. "I-I'm cumming!"

Monsters:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Vespira's hips slowed, swaying gently back and forth as she stood over the collapsed agent. The Gorgonian was blind and shackled and it was Cece who ended up on the floor. "Dirty ssslut..." Vespira hissed, "Do you underssstand what you have done? You did the one thing that ensured that all those wonderful cocksss you love will never fill you again. There is only one sssource of relief and that is from your Misstresss. If you want more than your own fingers, you bessst learn to be a good little pet before it is too late. Clock is ticking, ssslut. When the ship transsfers me, you will be reasssigned. You will never ssee me again. Is that what you want? To never feel me insside you ever again?"

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Heavy sighs escaped the agent's lips while her fingers continued to press against her wet insides. Cece's beautiful pink hair fell alongside the curve of her breasts. She looked up at Vespira, still drawn in by the alien's sway. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at the snake's comment. The girl bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "I-I'll take your cock," She whispered, "I'll make sure to give mistress the best last ride she'll ever have." The pink-haired girl crawled towards Vespira and pressed her large, soft breasts against where Vespira's cock should emerge. Her soft cushions mashed and pressed up against the rough scales. She slowly dragged her breasts up and down the line of scales and allowed the friction between the scales and her nipples to warm Vespira's nether body. It was a shame that Vespira could not see the view before her. The pink-haired girl was pressed up against the mistress, with her wonderful breasts smashed. A dark line running between exaggerated her cleavage. Her round ass stuck out from behind.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:47 am

Vespira had far more self control than the whimpering human before her. Cece tried to goad the alien's cock from hiding. All the agent felt was those rough scaled dragging over her barely covered breasts. She could not even try enticing the serpent as she sealed her Mistress's vision.

The Gorgonian said nothing as she waited, obviously unimpressed by the agent's efforts. The agent was just wasting time now. Cece desperately wanted that cock but Vespira was not going to just give that to such a disobedient traitor. If Cece wanted this, she would have to learn how to be a good pet once more. Claiming to fuck her bound Mistress before sending her off to life imprisonment or worse was definitely not the behavior of a good slave, much less a turn on.

Slaves do not take anything, they merely accept what is given to them whether it is praise, rewards, or punishments. Breasts continued to rub against the Gorgonian but the soft hiss of Vespira's breaths was the only sound besides Cece's desperate whimpers. The agent was on a clock and there was only so much time before someone comes by to check on the cell. After that, there was maybe a few days before Vespira reaches the point of no return.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:27 am

Cece could not fathom why the alien crimelord was not aroused enough. Aside from the small hisses, there was no indication that they were going to get intimate at any point. The fear of getting caught filled her mind. The last thing the pink-haired girl wanted was to get caught trying to seduce Vespira. Though guilt filled her mind, Cece couldn't stop rubbing her breasts. Her defenses were weakening as she felt the roughness. The agent could recall Vespira's scaly member driving into her pink folds, as Vespira creamed inside of the tight little agent round and round again. "Y-You're pretty confident in yourself, mistress..." Cece whimpered, "Why don't you have your little friend take a peak?"

Cece reached up and pressed one of the buttons on the side of Vespira's helmet. The alien would then be able to see through the visor, though anyone looking into the visor wouldn't be able to see her eyes. She would now be able to see the sexy little agent work her magic. The girl's hot tongue brushed up against Vespira's body. The tongue gently dabbed at the curves and creases of every scale, tracing it with impeccable detail. A thin trail of saliva was left behind. "I'll have to leave soon, mistress. Are you sure you don't want a soft, busty body riding you?" Cece purred.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 am

Cece tried to give a small concession but having a visor open for Vespira to see through. It was so small, it was hardly worth looking through. Such a feeble gesture only steeled the Gorgonian further. Apparently, Cece did not understand the idea of betraying a Mistress. If she had betrayed a fellow agent then proceeded to try and rape them, it was doubtful the agent in question would be very warm to the advances either.

Vespira felt those breasts and tongue against her hard scales. Hardened scales protecting the Gorgonian's lower body. It was like armor that she was rubbing up again. The scales dug into those soft breasts while that tongue tried to find the hidden sheathe that hid away Vespira's scepter. Vespira's lack of interest just showed how far the slave had fallen from her Mistress's favor. Did she really expect Vespira to forgive her for all this?

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:49 am

Cece puffed her cheeks when she was getting a lack of reaction from Vespira. She continued her assault, this time gasping with delight as the scales pressed against her soft breasts. Her soft legs curled around Vespira's form, gently squeezing the serpent's body. "T-that's okay. If you won't speak to me, I'll just ride your body until I cum ♥" Cece giggled with her cheeks blushing bright red. The agent continued to press more of her dominating, yet delicate body against Vespira. Cece had even gone as far as raising one of her hands and pressing her index finger against Vespira's lips. She forced her finger inside the alien's mouth and curiously wiggled the small appendage inside of the alien. "Such a shame, Vespira! You'll be thinking about how you should've fucked me in prison. I can already see you rubbing off your hard cock thinking about me from the prison cell!" She chuckled.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Cece pouted though Vespira was not watching. The woman sought to cum despite Vespira's resistance. But, would it really compare to cumming around the Gorgonian's giant scaled dick? The agent kept grinding against those rough scales while a finger pushed against the alien criminal's lips. Forcing it into Vespira, Cece did not realize what other tricks this snake had.

Fangs sank right into the finger, holding it in Vespira's mouth. The initial stabbing pain was quickly replaced by a rush of throbbing heat as the venom pumped right into the human's hand and down her arm. Gorgonian venom was an extremely potent aphrodisiac that would send the poor girl's already needing body to a whole another level.

Tendrils suddenly sprout from the snake-woman's body. They struck fast, wrapping around the woman's arms and yanking her back while another wrapped tightly around the agent's throat. Vespira whipped one of those luscious breasts, using that moment to stuff Cece's crying mouth with a tendril to keep her silenced.

Things went from bad to worse as the Gorgonian pulled those breasts to her and sank her fangs into one. She pumped it full of more of that vile venom, driving the helpless agent insane with lust. Vespira took her time, pumping dose after dose into one breast for nearly a minute before moving to the other. A few more tendrils began to feel out the headset that sealed her vision, seeking to remove it and put Cece in her place.

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:06 am

How fast the tables turned! Cece was once dominating over the crime lord - and now she was a wet mess. Cece was on the verge of an orgasm, but she could feel fangs drive into her finger. "Aaah!" The pink-haired girl cried out in pain and immediately pulled out her finger. The agent looked at her finger, and widened her eyes when she realized what the alien had done to her. Electricity was sent through her body, igniting the poor girl's body on fire. She could feel blood rush through her body, stiffening her nipples and swelling her womanly parts. "T-this is bad!" Cece tried to pull away, but a group of tentacles snagged the pink-haired girl.

The appendages wrapped around the short girl's busty body. She arched her back, exaggerating her wonderful ass, all unconsciously as she was restrained. The girl whimpered when one tentacle wrapped around her neck. It reminded her of her imprisonment with Vespira. As a tentacle whipped Cece's breasts, a red mark was left behind. Cece flexed her butt in response and let out a scream. But her screams became muffled as a tentacle was shoved deep into her tight little mouth. The girl pulled her tongue back to prevent herself from pleasing the tentacle, but hot saliva still coated it. Cece could feel herself pulled upward. She closed one of her eyes as her breast was bit into by the crimelord. Another flow of chemicals entered into her body, causing Cece to let out a muffled moan. The pink-haired girl frantically shook her body from side to side, but she couldn't free herself.

Her heart sank as she saw the visor become removed. No. It couldn't be! It couldn't be! Cece closed her eyes shut, not wishing to see Vespira eye-to-eye.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:23 am

The tendrils managed to remove the headset, freeing Vespira's vision. Cece's last act of resistance was closing her eyes. Squirming did little as the tentacles held the agent in place. All struggling did was spread the venom faster through the agent's system.

It was unknown how long Vespira had before someone comes down here to check on things. The Gorgonian's arms were still bound to her sides, leaving only countless tendrils to tease Cece's body into submission.

Closing her eyes, Cece could feel those breasts pulsing with that hot venom. Every part of her very being would soon be begging for sex. Tendrils gently slid over her body. Some coiled around each breast, squeezing the base to cause them to thrust outwards. Cece could not see anything but she could certainly feel everything stroke and squeeze of her swollen breasts. The tips of two tendrils would circle and flick over those hardening rosy nipples.

A single tendril would prod at Cece's drooling entrance. Netherlips would part as the tip twisted slightly but never ever entering. Instead, it slid upwards as the long tendril sawed along those lips and against the woman's erect clit. Back and forth, the tendril would stroke those netherlips. The alien stroked until those lips parted on their own then stroked it some more.

"I am very disssappointed in you," Vespira hissed, "You knew I could do thisss and made no effort to ssstop me. Perhapsss you were hoping for thisss. But, your behavior as of late has been far below my ssstandards. I can keep you like thiss forever, dessperately yearning for blisss that shall never come. Your fellow agentss will be here ssoon. They may be able to end thisss but you will be left needing for the ressst of your pathetic life and you know it. You are a ssslave and sssoon you will be a ssslave without an owner. Unfortunately, you are too ssstupid to conssider what will happen when your Misstresss is gone."

Tendrils stroked up and down Cece's thighs. Others stroked her tightening ass. The agent could not see but she felt it all. As tension continued to build, the tendrils would slow to ensure Cece was left unsatisfied and yearning for more.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:13 pm

She struggled underneath the captive of what was supposed to be her captive. Yet from the sight of the two, it would seem that Cece was instead the captive. She was entangled in the mix of tentacles, squirming around as the chemical spread through her. The girl began to fidget and arch her back, desperately pressing her body against the crimelord in a fit of pleasure. Her silky smooth skin brushed against the rough scales, and shy panting escaped the agent's lips. She bit her lower lip as tentacles squeezed and propped her breasts forward. "Nghh!" Cece whimpered.

Her thighs shut closed, trying to stop the tentacle from rubbing against her womanly lips. The pink flesh was glistening with lust, and begging for more. Her clit had grown from arousal. The girl frantically shook her head. "N-No... I can't do this!" She cried out, but made no effort to back away from Vespira. Instead, Cece's body rested more comfortably, rubbing her wonderfully plump ass agaisnt those scales. "Fwaa!" Cece opened her mouth, revealing a bridge of saliva between her lips. Her emerald green eyes bolted open and stared into Vespira's eyes.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:06 pm

The tendril in the agent's mouth ensured no cries would escape. The other tentacles kept those legs spread apart and away from the Gorgonian's body. The only stimulation was from those vile writhing appendages while Cece squirmed helplessly. The venom continued to drive Cece insane with lust while that teasing stimulation kept adding fuel to the burning inferno in her loins. Cece could not speak or beg with her voice. The only thing she could beg with was her eyes.

Vespira's slitted pupils spread wide open, welcoming Cece's consciousness to the void. Cece knew that staring into those endless pools of darkness would end her but she stared anyway. Soon, the human's eyes would lose focus, opening the woman's mind to the hissing voice of her true Mistress.

"You will not sspeak. You will lissten, you ssstupid girl..." Vespira hissed, her commands echoing loudly in Cece's empty mind. The tendril would slide out of the agent's mouth as the alien continued to speak. "All those memories you supresssed of ssserving me, you will let them sssurface. Remember how you begged for my embrace, for my touch. Remember how it felt when I was inssside you. Now remember how that is all gone now because of you. You have failed your Misstresss, what you desire more than anything will never come to you. Ssoon, your Misstresss will be gone and you will have nothing but endlesss dreamss that will never come true."

"Dream of me, dream of your displeased owner," Vespira hissed softly, "No one else will ever satissfy you like I can. The ADD will never sscratch that itch. Your own touch will never satissfy you. You will never find relief..."

Vespira let those words sink in, forcing Cece to remember her capture and inevitable taming at the hands of this alien criminal. The agent's dreams shall be haunted from now until an unknown duration. Worse, the venom was still wreaking havoc on Cece's body.

"I will release you," Vespira hissed, "You will get dressed and remove my bonds. You will close my chamber behind you when you leave. Return to your room and clean yourself up. And never forget, that you will never... ever... have my thick... ssscaled... cock inssside you. Sssuch is for obedient ssslaves who are worthy of my attention."

The tendrils released Cece, allowing her to fall unceremoniously to the floor. Vespira's commands hissed softly inside the woman's mind while her body ached for the Gorgonian's touch.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next