View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Delicate Instruments 

Post Re: Delicate Instruments
Gardenia would whimper."Y-your t-to big i-it hurts to much to enjoy."She would blush bright haveing said that as the tentacles would make it hard not to moan loud.Her body would tence up each passing second as she gets deeper and deeper."M-Maybe i-if you were smaller."

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:34 am

"Is Gardenia a bit of a liar?" Natsuki asked, humming. She gave a chuckle. "I can feel how wet you are, and hear your voice, you know?" To emphasize, she pushed her hips forward hard, but slowly. "I'm sorry darling, I'm just too big, and I can only make my tentacles smaller. I can't be satisfied making love to you with only my tentacles. Don't worry though, I'll stop moving for awhile and give you a break. I think you'll get used to my size if I give you a chance."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would whimper hearing this as the movement stops she would gulp for breath her insides feeling on fire."W-why are you s-so nice i-it dosnt make sence c--considering y-your rapeing me. N-not that i-i mind the niceness."(ooc sorry for short posts its frezzing here hard to stop hand cramps.)

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:53 am

"Why? Well because you're so pretty, and soft, and talented. That's also why I just can't help myself when it comes to you." Natsuki laughed. Then she bit her lip and closed her eyes, grinding herself into her victim with a shiver. "Hmm. Since you're being a nice girl too I'll try something I've never tried before, just for you."

Natsuki could extrude or retract her cock whenever she liked, but it always grew all at once, and it came with an incredible, agonizing pleasure. It was not its full size the entire time, however, although she'd never tried to halt its growth in the middle. This time she'd try.

Gardenia was able to feel Natsuki shaking and whimpering as her cock started to withdraw. The intensity of its soreness was enough to draw gasps and tears out of Natsuki. It did, for a short time, shrink though. It remained enormous by Gardenia's standards, but it no longer stretched her pussy into a gaping hole. Then, it shrank altogether, suddenly sinking back into Natsuki's pelvis.

"Sorry dear..." Natsuki panted. "I'll try again." She did, and this time her cock emerged slowly, then stopped growing right at the edge of Gardenia's tolerance. "This is...very difficult..." Natsuki stated with a gasp. That didn't keep her from thrusting her hips all over again though. She hissed sharply, then her thrusts became rapid and needy.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:10 am
Profile YIM

"W-Wait m-my flute i-if your g-going to be in p-pain f-for me i-i can try to help y-you y-your kinda a-a nice monster s-so i-i w-wont mind since its already begun."She wuld point to her fluit across the room unable to get to it due to the tentacles. If she could only use her music to calm her pain.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:24 am

Natsuki made a face. She absolutely detested being called a monster. She was far too adorable and dainty to be a monster. However, it was hard to be offended at Gardenia when she meant what she said so innocently, and was so concerned with her well-being. Perhaps she should try to be more frightening? Natsuki's scowl melted into a smile.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt. It's more like...have you ever rubbed your clit until you couldn't stand the pleasure? It's much like that."

Indeed, Natsuki was still shivering, and her thrusts were more erratic. Her cock was extremely sensitive in this state, not to mention the physical effort it took to restrain its growth. Gardenia was welcoming enough to make her want to keep going though.

A tentacle reached out and gave Gardenia her flute. "It might be hard to play while I'm ravishing you, but perhaps it will calm us both down. I can't wait to make you climax, lovely girl."

Natsuki closed her eyes when Gardenia began playing. The music that poured from the flute was as enchanting as when she had followed it. Before she knew it she was lost in the notes, and the throbbing of her cock became easy to bear. There was no longer any difficulty maintaining its smaller size. Natsuki kissed Gardenia's neck gleefully, then renewed her stirring motions, free to thrust into Gardenia with abandon.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:30 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would play her song of relaxation trying to ease them both.The music makeing magic focus easyer and pain ease. She would be very engrossed in the song till at the end she is kissed on the neck makeing her gasp and tremble as shes stired up again.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:03 am

"Your music is a balm." Natsuki praised. "Now it is time to concentrate on me though. On us. Our auspicious new relationship." Then Natsuki hummed mirthfully.

The tempo of Natsuki's hips changed, slowing yet each swing becoming more forceful, twisting somewhat during their soft collisions. She was grinding as much as she was thrusting. Meanwhile her tentacles became more exploratory, seeking out tender spots on Gardenia that might prompt a gasp or a shudder. Natsuki's own exclamations were mellifluous and low, determined effort colored with the sound of deep satisfaction.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:26 am
Profile YIM

gardi would cover her mouth with her hands hidding her shy squeals and moans as her body is thouroughly explored by this nice monster. Each time the cock thrusts into her she ould buck gently makeing her breasts jiggle her insides hot and swollen from her loss of virginity. She would writhe and make tinys sounds of shy ecitment as each spot is found.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:04 am

"Aww, she likes it!" Natsuki pronounced. A couple of stray kisses settled on Gardenia's neck. "I knew it! I knew~eew it!" Natsuki said, singsong, but not for long. In a moment her amusement was covered up by the inordinate pleasure that came from being so warmly, wetly enveloped by Gardenia's private flesh. It scraped and slurped excitingly, giving Natsuki a case of shivers. Natsuki whined at how delicious it all was.

Her hands switched places to grasp Gardenia's breasts, crunching and squeezing indelicately, not to stimulate her captive student toy but just to enjoy groping the girl. In the meantime her hips shoved harder, her cock grew in small, gradual increments, and her volume of her moans rose consistently. Soon tentacles were slithering over both of them, keeping Gardenia forcefully pinned and helping Natsuki to rut the woman as hard as she wanted. She liked, for once, taking a girl without preamble. She wasn't going to be patient or ply Gardenia with foreplay. She didn't even intend to hold back her orgasm. In fact, she was bursting with the need to release her love into the girl.

"Here it comes!" Natsuki gasped, and exploded, spilling a hot torrent of stringy semen. Her first climax of the affair. The first of what she intended to be dozens before she let Gardenia go. She pushed terrifically, trying to inject her gushing seed as deep and irremovably into Gardenia as she possibly could.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:17 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would ek arching her back feeling her grow slowly inside her her tunnel gently stretching her crys growing wild and loud as her breasts would be fondled. her breasts always so very tender and sencitive. Her insides would spasm and go wild gripping the orgasming cock deep inside her body.T-Try to b0be more gentle please i-i know it feels g-good but a-a girl likes to be turned on not just ravaged.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:34 am

Natsuki slid her front across Gardinia's spine, as slinky and satisfied as a cat extending itself to catch a ray of sun. Her small and impertinent breasts dragged over the student's perspiring skin, and Natsuki murmured in pleasure. Her penis was still throbbing, albeit slowly now, pouring viscous ounces of seed within her captive's sex.

"Mmmm. I suppose I lost my head there." Natsuki admitted. That didn't stop her from swinging her hips, corkscrewing her penis deeper. However, the organ's growth subsided, and even ebbed back to almost its former, comfortable size. "Are you inviting me to slow down, precious? I can take my time, of course. I can give you all night, if you'll play along."

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:55 am
Profile YIM

i-if y-you will um u-use foreplay o-on me i-its syill my first time.She would groan at the continued drilling biting her lip gently nodding at the question being asked of her she would shyly look back at the mosnter. her breasts dangling gently beneath her. her hips would be slick with sweat from the exertion.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 am

"You're making this just too, too easy on me. Good girl!" Natsuki praised. "Right then. Up on all fours with you then, we'll start slow. That's right. Then turn sideways, and lift your leg so I can hold it. Don't worry, I have plenty of tentacles to keep touching you with."

Natsuki giggled as she guided her newly deflowered conquest into position. This way she was much more spread out, letting her groin dig far deeper into Gardenia's exposed cleft. She liked latching onto the woman's stout, shapely leg as well.

Tentacles unraveled to drape across the student and the futanari seductress both. All kinds of textures, from rough to sleek and in between, gooey, dripping, dry, and slick, the tentacles brushed Gardenia with a variety of caresses. Soon they found her breasts and cradled them. A sucker captured the student's clitoris zestfully, as if suckling on a bit of candy. Other tentacles gingerly tongued the crevice separating her bottom and made probing undulations against her tightly shut anus.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:35 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would do as told biting her lip as the position is incredibally embaressing. She would ek shyly as the phalis would keep takeing her higher and higher. Her back would arch hard then shed clentch jerking shyly at the rub over her tight anus. never haviing even tried back there nt even with toys.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next