View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

Post Re: Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...)
"For some odd reason I'm not hungry. But thank-you for the concern," she says softly and pushes it towards Kanoe incase she was hungry herself. Truth be told she was moderatly hungry, but she feared if she even tried to take a bite it would be a full speed ticket to the bathroom. She wasn't thinking very highly of herself, moreover she sort've expected Keemari to act the way he does. He was a monster and she was human. It was simple as that. They both had different opinions about things but the differences seemed miles apart. Humans held more dear things to sex then the obvious monsters on the island had.

"I would like to know something...you've bonded with us...that means you look out for our best of interest when we ask questions, no? You impose as a teacher so you should know some things about the administrations and such. I know your probably under contract not to explain some things, but I only want to ask one simple question about a certain possession of mine. That's it," she explains fully and hopes to atleast have him agree to answer.

She wasn't one to believe in conspiracies, but something was not right at all about this place. it wasn't the fact that there were monsters everywhere, or the fact of how they even got here...she was sure Kanoe was curious herself about this place.

Fri May 30, 2008 10:21 pm

"Ask and I will answer if I can." I tell her simply as I pour some tea, gin sing tea as I put it down infront of them. As I pour myself a cup and sip some of it. "It should help the ache in your stomach. What's your question Clarice?"

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri May 30, 2008 11:04 pm

He acts like nothing happened, as if this was normal for him. It made her sick knowing this man was already acting like they belonged to him. Her robes were already torn and damaged and she had no spare clothes in Claire's room. Kanoe sat down at the table, still wrapped in a towel. She doubts any would care if she sat down nude but she did have some modesty left in her.

The witch began to eat the food offered to her. There would be nothing gained from starving and there was no real reason for this druid to try underhanded tactics such as poisons. If he wanted something he will take it. Kanoe watches the two speak as she sips the tea Keemari gave to them. Would this teacher really reveal anything to them? Will it be the truth? She did have some questions of her own but was there a price to it? After being taken on a several hour long sex session with the druid, she had every right to be paranoid. She will let Clarice as her question first before asking one of her own.

"Why are only our powers dampened as you said before?" She asks softly, picking at her food, "Yours does not seem to fluctuate."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat May 31, 2008 2:58 am

Clarice peers to Kanoe after hearing her question. It never struck her as such but she wasn't exactly interested about magic for her own question. She decides to let him answer Kanoe first in light of being rather paranoid at the moment. She blinked upon seeing her...girlfriend nude. That's right, she didn't have any spare clothes. Since she had lost her appetite anyways, she gets up and makes her way to her closet. Her lover must be feeling uncomfortable being only in a towel...

Well, she suppossed her spare robes would come in handy. Her own robes were ivory, compeltely contrasting Kanoe's dark appearence. But atleast they were modest for cover. Not that she minded seeing the woman, however, the glint of possessiveness in her eyes meant she was still very uncomfortable with Keemari being here and all. Walking back over to the two seemed like miles and miles away. She placed her spare robes in her lover's lap and steals a soft kiss to her cheek with with a nod and smile. She could keep it if she wanted. Her robes were practically made as a bath-robe, but it was comfortable none the less. And...hard to 'get into' at least.

She sits herself back down and looks at them both, waiting for the druid to answer the question given to him. Seems she wasn't the only one curious about things.

Sat May 31, 2008 3:14 am

"Perhaps I'm just that powerful." I offer Kanoe for a moment as I sip my tea as I see Clarice get up. I let her digest that info until Clarice got back. I then put my tea cup down with a small smirk on my face.

"Your powers are dampened because you are human." I tell them quite simply. "This island has a unique aura that affects humans, making them weaker then they really are, some believe it's something done by the adminstration to make it easier, I and some others are of the opinion that this island before it's take over was some place you humans came to train. Under this stressful enviroment your powers when properly trained would be that much more powerful.

Think of it as a place you have weights added to your body no matter what. If you can learn to move freely with them, when removed you'll be that much stronger." I explain to them truthfully enough. I didn't tell them that the reason was the power Dampners made by NICE, but they didn't ask specifically about them, so I merely told a half truth. "Does that answer your question?" I ask her as I pick up the tea and sip on it.

Sat May 31, 2008 7:37 am

"And leaves us helpless from the many creatures of the island.."

She frowns at the initial remark from Keemari. So this island has an aura that left humans weaker but not monsters? But the strange aura may be the only reason the backlash from her own spells has not killed her yet. The thought was not comforting at all.

Kanoe smiles faintly as she looks up at Clarice. She whispers a soft thank you, giving the woman's hand a gentle squeeze before rising to her feet.

"And seems the school could care less what happens to us on this island as far as that is concerned. Excuse me.."

The witch steps into the bathroom and strips off the towel, slipping on the white robes. The material was soft and comfortable against her body. At least she will not be completely exposed before Keemari. She returns and takes a seat beside her lover.

Sat May 31, 2008 12:17 pm

"I see..." she merely answers about Kanoe's question being resovled. It seemed like a good enough reason, whether or not it was true to heart she was unsure of.

"Keemari...I guess its not really a question but a statement. I haven't been able to even speak a word outside of this island ever since I arrived. I can't help but feel confined like an animal at a zoo, except I'm on display for monsters..." she answers an thinks deeply upon it. Why was her cellphone even taken out of her luggage? Was it a rule or something? Would she get it back? Just some things seemed odd about this place. It feels as if she, Kanoe, and the rest of the student body was cut off from all communication to the rest of the world. She worried about her mother for not calling. Just something inside was telling her...it was going to be a long time before she would see her again.

Sat May 31, 2008 6:55 pm

"That it does Kanoe, but I will tell you this. The rule strictly enforced is that we cannot cause permenant harm to any student, not that I would want to. There's no fun in that or even in some other activites they choose to particpate in. You and I Kanoe aren't so different in our disgust for most of the monsters here." I tell her as I sip my tea just as she goes to the bath.

I listen to Clarice as I sip my tea. "Hmmm, well I can't speak much on the subject, but let me try to answer your question with a question. Before coming here did you belive in Wolf Man, slime creatures, and the like. Given that your a wizard I suppose some of those are true, but for the regular person, would they actually believe in such things?" I ask her. The answer was no and so I explained further.

"So you see, even though we live here freely, if enough students suddely called home and said they such things we would have investgators out here who actually look into such things and the sanctury would be lost. So it could be the ADMIN, some of the monsters, or perhaps the aura itself that prevents such things.

Now since I've been so forthcoming, do you mind if your master asks a question or two of you two?" I ask them.

Sat May 31, 2008 7:48 pm

"You realize what you just said meant that Kanoe and I are meals for monsters to take part of. You just described this whole island as a zoo you do realize that. And frankly if I can't communicate with my family and I cannot leave, its called kidnapping," Clair replies back to his answers calmly, but still very cold. Inside she wanted to scream these words out and smash anything in her sight. Hell, if she could she would try to take a punch at anyone. But her violent nature was to be kept underwraps. Kanoe had never seen her angry before and she wasn't about to show her now.

"You can ask me anything...as long as its not to personal..."

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:02 am

"My question is simple. Why have you suddenly come to hate my presence Clarice, when we first meet and made the contract I knew you didn't like the price, but as for me you seemed to have no problem, only when you got back to Kanoe did you seem to have such a problem. I understand perfectly that anyone who cares about another would take there side over a stranger, but still. She attacked me, I made no agressive moves against ehter of you, I thought held back rather well. So why the sudden agression?" I ask her as my red eyes stare into hers.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 am

A zoo? It felt more like they were rats in a cage, being poked and prodded to play thier sick little games. Were the monsters on the island all sentient enough to know this unwritten rule to not kill students? But, that only means they are just mere toys for them all to play with. The chill in Claire's voice was almost freezing as it reaches her ears. She never seen the woman like this.

The question was more to both of them but was focused at her lover. Her eyes narrow as he mentions the price he offered Clarice before. She remembers the woman telling her she could not resist him. This was only annoying the dark witch further as she speaks up.

"I attacked because you took her," She says evenly, clenching her fists," You saw her reaction when we thought my spell connected. She was happy to be free. Clarice is not yours for the taking."

Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 pm

I quirk an eyebrow at this. "Happy? She broke into tears, whether or not that was from that fact that she thought she hurt you by her deal with me or because she saw death, or any other reason. The fact is those tears were not of happiness. I remember her pleading with you, that she was sorry she caused you so much pain Kanoe.

Even then you two still don't get it. I'm offering you two my services as a teacher of the mystical arts. If you go by what the other monsters do here then I really shouldn't have an ulteior motive since I was already getting it. You two really are fools." I tell them with a sigh. "With my powers it would be easy to just take what I wanted, to hurt you for the horribleness you sent my way.

Yet I think I've remained very patient. The problem you two have is that you don't believe anything other then a human can be genurine so it goes back to my orgianl question. What changed with you Clarice, unless you hid it well you seemed to be a human who while rightful so catious of me, you saw that despite my apperance and power difference I was just as much like a human in emtional sense.

What I don't have is the idea of prejudice you seem to that judges me guilty with the slightest act of showing off my power or to simply restrain your lover after she attacked me with the will to kill." I tell her. My memory wipe shouldn't have affected her memories of the tree, still I was trying to dig through the pig headness of humans.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 pm

"You assume much," She replies coldly, "Do you really think I care if you are a druid, a monster, a human or a werewolf? The fact you think we even consider such things after knowing we are magic users is insulting. Monsters are monsters due to their actions not their looks or appearances. Clarice did not want me to take the apprenticeship not because you are a different being. She did not want my body to belong to you nor did she want to give her own body to you. I know Clarice is not a woman to suddenly want to sleep with some man she only met which only leads to you doing something to her."

The whole 'I'm not human so I know everything about humans' thing was getting on her nerves. This being was still a man no matter how he tries to lump all his problems onto humanity. She doesn't care if she was his apprentice now. There was nothing that said she had to sit there and be falsely accused by Keemari's ignorant statements.

"The only prejudice here is lumping us with the other humans and students in this school. I would have still blown a hole through your back if you were a human, perhaps more so for touching my love. I hate the people who turn a blind eye to the monsters attacking students."

Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:00 pm

I smirk at her. "Very good, your exactly what I would want for an apprentice. It's just too bad your going into the dark arts instead of the druidic. I look forward to seeing you two around, even if I do find your coldness, disturbing. Have a good day." I tell them as I resume my human form and start to walk out.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am

"Uhhh excuse me," she gestures to them both with a stare. Though as much as she didn't eant to be, she was rather aggravated by Kanoe's ongoing conversation about her with Keemari....with her being right here. She starts rubbing her temples and groans. Such complex puzzles to figure out.

"Agh...don't ask me such difficult questions that I cant answer. Words just can't express how I felt."

She sighs and slumps into her chair. Her arms are placed under her chin on the table as she peers with a moreso saddened face.

"I don't know what you or Kanoe want me to say...obviously whatever I say doesn't really matter." she mummbles. She gives a rather soft growl to herself and pushes her face into the pit of her arms without saying another word. This was giving her a headache. She made and does love Kanoe and its rather obvious that she doesn't like Keemari at all. But she made commitment to Keemari on becoming his apprentice and whether or not Kanoe accepts it, she should follow up on her accordince...right?

"You both are never happy with what I say anyways..." she mummbles to herself.

Last edited by Clarice on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next