View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
I have never felt so... conflicted before. At one hand, I knew this should be a lot more painful than it has been but all I have felt so far is pleasure. Something my body has been reacting too, something my mind has been reacting to.

I moaned in reaction to all of what has been going on. I can literally feel him all over me and I have no idea what is going on. While I was still technically thinking, it feels like my mind has been fried to some degree. I felt him press his big cock into me, over and over. Not knowing how long it has been but I know I wasn't going to last any longer.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Like a piston he fell into her succulant body, the accomapanying slurp of their joined bodies rang out as he swept through her, his shaft throbbing against the tight walls of her body as he swept into her, through her. A groaned spilled out of his mouth in answer to her moan though he had been dealing with her both here on a mental level and in the physical world it was now that her pleasure looped back upon him as he sensed it, in effect feeling his own and her's as well.

He began leaking inside her, grinding himself against her as he quickened the pace as he pressed inside her, then expanding against her once more she would feel an explosion rupture through her as his release was injected into her with a groan mixed between pleasure and relief.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 am

It was only a matter of time before I knew I would orgasm, or anytime soon. Indeed, it was inevitable, I had lost track of time during all of this. It seems like the monster was melding into me also. I can feel so many sensation bombarding my body, there was no way I can tell what was actually going on. That maybe a bit odd, but there was too much going on. There was something ruthlessly penetrating my pussy and I thought I would be able to hold on... but I was wrong. It was mere moments before I orgasimed hard into the cock that was still pumping away at my juices now. I realized at that moment, he had cummed inside of me as well, I was so lost in thought that what happened did not hit me until it was over.

Oh no, was this real? Is this really happening? I wanted to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 am

He pressed into her repeatedly, the sensations of bliss sweeping over him, twofold as he sensed her pleasure as well as experiencing his own as a shiver traced through him as he felt the exact moment where she flooded over only causing a portion of himself to dance inside her wildly as he raced towards his own bliss.

In the waking world he was pressing inside her more vigourously as the tip of his member leaked his own essence. He could sense her thoughts and even realized that she questioned reality in that moment even if she could not vocalize her words it was unneccessary for her to do so.

Real? Only as much as a dream is real. He answered as he burst inside her, a torrent of his sticky hot seed swimming inside her as he pulsed against those tight walls of her body. He held himself deep inside her, leaking inside her with each passing second and then ...

Her eyes opened up to reveal the campus. She was outside beneath a tree without any trace of her attacker being there. Only that she was damp between her legs leaving her to wonder about what transpired here on this day.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:30 am

(I'm sorry I took this long. Hopefully next time it wouldn't be the same.)

To say that I was overwhelmed with my orgasm, by him fucking me when it was happening, was an understatement. Never knowing that it was possible to be overwhelmed with bliss, quickly passed out after my climax ended.

When I came to, found myself on the beach. What happened? Was that all an experience? What happened? Taking a bit of time to recollect myself, eventually I took myself back to my dorm.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11