View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
She was teased by the azure huntress above her. Her heart beating heavily as she felt that rod hit this way and that realizing that with each passing moment she could feel the embers of that rod sweep inside her needy folds. Still freed at this stage she set her hands up upon those shoulders as she gazed into those azure eyes with her emerald ones.

Hearing those words caused her to freeze for a moment as the past had hit her. Days of being deemed no good, in being neglected by her folks but all of that flashes past in a few short moments, hardly three beats of her heart as it becomes clear that that is not what was stated, no, she wasn't being called no good or ignored all over again and this was a simply role play of course.

“Is t-that so?” She grinned anticipating what was to come next.

The aphrodisiac was short lived but did as it was designed to do. Butterflies danced in her stomach and she felt a warm flush. She displayed all the signs of arousal though she had not realized what was happening since her mind had already been focused on this union. She had realized that the tables had turned though knew that they would eventually have to, not that that was a bad thing in this endeavor.

Her hands moved along those shoulders to that neck then back as she roamed against that skin. “There is t-that ...” Not desiring for further crimes to occur within prison walls was as good of an excuse as any to refrain from jail time.

Ania drew back and she felt her clit being played with. Those words had been hard for her to focus on though she managed it. Such attention delivered to her? Such attention rarely came her way. “UH!” More warmth flashed through her trembling body as her toes curled.

“I-Is that a p-promise?” She managed to blurt out. “I'm up for it.” And with that the excited student delivered her answer.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 am

It vanished into thin air for the moment, but had never been truly forgotten as one of the most humiliating gestures to ever come across the amazon literally hit her square in the face. Daphnee raised her hand against the forthcoming huntress and threatened to break their more or less exquisitely forged bond, to drive off one of the calmer inhabitants of the island although the beautiful student immediately received the same favor in return. She could have missed out on dealing with her for countless days, perhaps even eternity, leaving her to endure the less restrained creatures that would simply ravage her form only to discard her.

But Ania cherished her presence, even expressed empathy to an extent and with the offered flying lessons the alien hermaphrodite would be a fool to abandon Daphnee on the path of escape. She sought to win the student over, to have her choose the azure woman over some high social class Head Girl who would never offer her freedom in much the same way, not that Ania intended to let her slip away without the occasional encounter though the most favorable course of action would be to enslave the violet haired vixen the huntress did not wish to force anything.

She felt those keen hands upon her shoulders, the added effect of that aphrodisiac as Daphnee seemed all the more willing to continue although Ania had barely started by teasing that clit for a short while.

"You're up for it." Ania acknowledged with a devious smile, hovering just barely on top of her exposed love pearl as hot breaths cascade over the poor patch of nerves. The plan was to have her desperate for release, excluding actual punishment safe for dangling oh so close over the edge and this particular human body Ania had been very familiar with already.

Slipping lower, Ania soon traced along that nectar oozing snatch and allowed her talented tongue to dip inbetween these silken petals, splitting them apart slightly less than an inch while her loving affections run up and down the barely parted slit of her body, slurping up the rich essence of her welcoming passage somewhat lewdly, but they were far from finished.

Tentacles fanned out over the woman sheathed beneath her own weight, two of them dancing over her tender areolae with their smooth tips while the remainder of their expanse coiled around the base of those perky mounds, playfully squeezing them in the process.

Two others reached behind them and narrowed in their travels in order to extend their reach, soon stumbling upon earlier discarded toys as they secured a duo of capsule shaped vibrators and return them at once, flicking them on to let Daphnee hear the sound of their buzzing awakening. Ania did not ease up in the slightest as one of them came down on her clit, nudging the delicate pearl from one end before the other descended as well, sealing off the other half of her love button as intense vibrations washed through the sensitive weak spot.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Often neglected in her days it was the safest approach to take. Showing her that things weren't always dark, that she had some hope in achieving her freedom even if the island was molding her to be the perfect servant that was a fate that she struggled against. Hitting upon the truth Daphnee still was unaware as to how things were set up for that fate and flying lessons may not be enough to save her from such a fate but at the same time it gave her additional options and gave her something to focus on until she could work out what was ahead of her.

At this stage she had two years to find out unless she managed to stall that fate by taking on graduate work in some form or another.

Her hands grasped those shoulders struggling against the brief infusion of heat that added to existing desires and thus the effects of he aphrodisiac went unnoticed by her bombarded mind as she focused on the present and that teasing.

Ania dipped lower and she was a quivering mess when she heard those words. Her hand going to the back of her head as she felt that tongue replace that teasing cock as she was barely parted causing her to take a staggered breath as her back arched there along the floor. Sex and vanilla filled her nostrils in that moment.

“EH! AHHH!” She exclaimed as she felt that tongue creep along her heated juicy passage barely parting those puffy walls of hers. She gasped as her breasts where seized and played with. The hard points of her nipples brushed over by a pair of tentacles while others fondled the soft tissue of her breasts. She heard the vibrators coming to life and moved her head to see.

“OHHHHHH!” Her body twisted and spasmed against the toy as it was applied to her love pearl vibrations rippling through her as she gasped and squirmed in pleasure, green eyes pressing closed though somewhere in her mind she remembered seeing a second wondering where that was going to go, prompting her in opening up her eyes again.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Attentive as always, Daphnee laid the precious emeralds of her eyes upon the second exquisitely buzzing toy which hovered right on top of the one currently tormenting her clit with ceaseless showers of vibration induced bliss. Ania feverishly parted the blooming gates to her sacred chalice, not missing a beat although the huntress did not descend any further before the other vibrator smoothed over the outskirts of her labia, causing the feisty herm to recoil for the slightest moment.

"Enjoying yourself?" She flashed a grin beyond the faintly shimmering nectar that graced her skin and violet hued lips before calmly inserting that toy into these slick folds, watching the toy vanish little by little as more and more had been embedded within the girl until there was not the slightest glimpse of it left to regard from the outside.

Ania rarely handed out such generous treatments and descended upon the student once again, thinking it prudent to keep her out of touch with some of the events going on around her as her pleasure was driven to new heights. She dipped beyond her dripping flower with determination, letting that tongue swirl inside the beautiful young woman, pushing that vibrating toy deeper inside as it had to make room for the latest intruder in what little space there actually was.

Azure eyes never depart from their smaragd counterparts in their sultry fashion, eagerly watching on though it served as little more than a distraction as those tendrils tending to her nipples warped and twisted to have their insides turned hollow, now blessed with a ring of miniature teeth as they latched onto those hard cherries and engulfed them completely. They sucked and tugged, delighting in the sight of watching her bosom fall back into place as they pinched her nipples only to release them for a most jubilant bounce of her breasts.

Driving her to the edge only to entrap her there remained the sole objective of her task. Held back her release would be all the more powerful and Ania was not cruel in the sense as many others were by not granting Daphnee that one final stretch.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 pm

How to answer? She paused for half a second. Daphnee was brutally honest but she was playing a role too so did she deny the obvious? No. Even at the worse of times she did not lie about things that were as clear as day and this could not be any clearer.

“Y-Yes! OH GAWD YES!”
Green eyes went out of focus for a moment as the arch of her back deepened and she attempted to spread her legs even further apart. The tendrils on her nipples captured them so fully as she was stirred even further than the toy that was pushed into her by that tongue now growing deeper and deeper as vibrations rippled against moist clenching walls.

She basked in the pleasures that washed over her though she was never good at holding back her own release even if she had a fair degree of endurance. “OHH! AHH! I'M GONNA!” She gasped and squirmed as the combination between tentacles, tongue and vibrator worked havoc against her very being as she breathed in gasps feeling the rush of her own excitement gathering.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:59 pm

She might not have been too good at it, but her current partner had experience in having others hold back whenever they sought to have more. Daphnee would not embrace that precious release just yet as the tentacles feasting upon her hardened nipples suddenly slow down, feeding the student little more than a slight tingling sensation whereupon the ravenous amazon initiated the next step.

In a sensational display of her natural talents, Ania extended the girth of her marvelous tongue and swiftly encompassed that vibrator completely, robbing Daphnee of a vital source of stimulation before the huntress herself began to peel away, leaving the entirety of her loins unattended. An audible clutter resounded off the walls as the toy was released, descending to the ground where it buzzed jubilantly, quickly followed by the second vibrator which no longer graced the sensitive expanse of her clit.

"You're not allowed to cum yet .." Ania purred teasingly, leading two more tentacles through the air towards her exposed chest which proceeded to roam over her splendid tits, caressing them, dipping into the soft flesh gently although it hardly did more than prevent her beloved captive from diminishing into a more comfortable state as lust burned through her every fibre.

"It's part of your rehabilitation, remember? Hmm .. Maybe if you ask nicely I could .. No, no, no .. I cannot break our own rules, now can I?" It might have been cruel to an extent, but for the moment playing with Daphnee didn't seem too much of a crime in itself as her lower lip traced over the surface of her pulsating love pearl, teasing it with the promise of what was soon going to come crashing down upon her again, but also the evident reminder that at this very moment in time, she was bound to endure.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 am

“UHHH!” She gasped as she heard the vibrators clatter to the floor. The tension on her nipples slowed and it was clear that she was being denied her. It was her first real experience with her own denial and a shudder washed over her form. She was helpless to do anything but writhe there on the floor as her internal muscles convulsed around nothing as she experienced that stark tremble that shot through her very core.

Green eyes were wide as she looked down, tentacles still playing with her breasts. She had been right there on the cusp of release though Ania pulled back just enough to keep her on edge.

“R-Rehabilitation?”
She had listened to the rest of course though she did not know what Ania had in mind here. “I-I'm sure y-you can m-make an exception ...”

Her body so responsive as she bit her lower lip feeling that pleasure still wash over her as she was kept on edge just enough without tipping over the preparice she was standing next to.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:36 pm

"No exceptions will be made." Instead Daphnee found herself punished as her nipples are seized and twisted by countless miniature teeth before they resume their calm and languid massage. It was denial, meant to drive the girl mad with need, but not to the point where her own standing had been reduced and thus far neither party seemed too upset with their current state of affairs.

While these puffed up nipples would find little rest, Ania skimmed over her selection of toys and concluded that a proven means of stimulation might be the most feasible for her next step. She claimed each pleasantly buzzing vibrator and flicked them off, drawing them near the towering length that was her own raging albeit neglected erection, a few calculations searing through her mind before Ania smiled with newfound confidence.

Agile tentacles affix each vibrator right below the glans of her eagerly pulsating male endowment, securing them in place with the extension of their cables which spiraled along that mighty scepter all the way to the base, permitting more than enough inches to tease the violet haired student without losing control over their active or inactive state. She missed out on enough pleasure just tending to Daphnee herself and if there was anything to be gained by sending her over the edge with a bang, it would be this.

Suddenly everything else ceased to stimulate Daphnee and recoiled until every single tentacle hovered several inches above the pleasure hungry vixen, awaiting their next command, but as misfortunate would have it, Daphnee was in no position to command them to do anything.

Ania, on the other hand, brought that vibrator crested phallus onto her sweet chalice and gently gyrated her hips to saw back and forth along that slit, teasing Daphnee with the prospect of things to come as tendrils hover near the switches at any given time, seemingly ready to rouse them from their untimely slumber to provide her with that blessed release her body craved beyond anything else.

She smirked deviously, knowing fully well how much the lust ladened pressure must have scratched away at her sanity by now. "Ask me nicely and I might let you cum."

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:32 pm

“AH! OH!” Tentacles seized her breasts delighting her as they pulled on the erect nipples, a pleasurable sensation sweeping through her though she had heard the words in answer to her own. She was fighting herself both certain and uncertain at the same time well before she felt that toy secured now to that phalli as it gyrated against her slit rubbing against it and letting her know exactly what was to come, or possibly come.

She was feeling that ache, forced from her own peak as she laid their with tentacles only about her legs. Uncertain as if she should try anything just yet she fought against that pleasurable sensation that shot through her at the additional pleasure she had received at this barest of pleasures.

Daphnee calculated the words and hesitated for a moment biting down on her lower lip as she was caught up in thinking matters through for another moment as the minute and not so minute motions above her caused that pleasant warmth to spread through her.

“I …” She fell silent again for a moment as that stimulation pulled back from her. “I have an a-ache only you can fill … I wish for you to fill it … I am willing to to as you wish for that honor. Will you give me what I need? What I want?”

She took deep breaths as emerald eyes cast upward at her.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:51 pm

"How quaint." A pleased expression washed over her features given the pleading words that had been bestowed unto her, wondering how much longer staying in character was actually possible solely for the sake of listening to these treasured pleas as her own self and not the self proclaimed warden Daphnee had to persuade into sealing the final gap of pleasure that was required to send the erotically tormented student over the edge.

Alas, dreams could not always come true straight away and the future offered many opportunities for Ania to tease and delay, but for the moment Daphnee would feel the eagerly pulsing prominence of her heavily swollen ember, complete with the sublime heat of her greatly engorged testes which had grown large enough with their liquid burden that they managed to nestle up against her widely spread thighs, their smooth texture soothingly warm and quite telling of her own carnal desires.

Crawling fully on top of the purple haired beauty below, Ania descended further and allowed for their breasts to mash together in their closeness, basking in her warmth and heart beat as the student could equally feel through the ample bust of her exotic captor.

"I will honor you and fill that ache inside you, Daphnee Von Heinrich." She cooed sensually, lush lips curling into a sinfully mischievous smile as they neared and hovered right above her own, barely touching the lovely student. "I'm pleased to announce your rehabilitation has been moved to the second step."

In one fell swoop Ania claimed these sweet lips with her own in evident mutual attraction while the shiny azure of her eyes faded beneath shutting eyelids as the amazon more than sought to cherish the following moments to the fullest. In the same instant Ania shuffled her hips forward, spreading apart the moisture stricken gates to her core as their bodies flushed together with a lewd squelching sound. The vibrators stirred to life and flooded Daphnee with vibrations near the flower petals of her divine chalice, but not for long as the huntress slipped deeper.

Ania groaned at the suffering her own body was forced to endure, but Daphnee would not have the opportunity to get off just yet as the lack of stimulus permitted the huntress to time matters perfectly. She had another target in mind and made no secret of it. A sole thrust was needed and Ania embedded herself deeper and deeper, far enough to grace Daphnee's familiar g-spot with the vibrator endowed crown of her phallus, letting them cast their magic upon the area directly in the final stretch of her release.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Breast to breast, Daphnee could feel those gyrations against her body continuing to stimulate her just enough where she had not spiraled over that edge into bliss but kept her hanging on by the barest of edges. Denial was new territory for her and about the only aspect she had not received any sort of training in.

It hurt, not in that painful way but in the sense that it felt so good to be brought to the brink of her own releases at that stage. She could feel the quickening of that heartbeat within that massive bosom that pressed against her. It was like there was someone beating a drum within that chest causing her to mewl out given that additional closeness.

There was relief there upon hearing those words. Relief in that she was not reduced to a blubbering, begging mess. Early in her Sophomore year she had promised herself that she wouldn't beg. She had learned that pleas usually went unheard and the sadistic ones delighted in them though there was a big difference in pleading for pain to stop or in a more desired play for pleasure she did not wish to make exceptions, not that doing it in the later was bad at all unless she was being tormented for sheer maliciousness.

It was one of the little things that she harped upon.

She eagerly embraced that kiss, her lips pressing back eagerly as her arms encircle her upper body. Her hands skimming along that azure back as she emptied a moan straight out into her mouth as with that first thrust into her heated core tipped her immediately over the edge.

Her back arched, muscles convulsed around that shaft as she came though that had not been the end of it as those muscles tried to hold Ania firmly in place as she felt the humming vibrators added to the pleasure induced by those thrusts both full and strong.

An even stronger orgasm hit as her G-spot had been touched upon, her legs folded around Ania's back in an attempt to lock her in place, to ride out these sensations that washed over her as she craved even more of them. She was so use to having to endure numerous back to back orgasms that she did not wish to discourage her in believing that she had been spent already.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:17 pm

None could hope to prevent Ania from rushing onward although watching Daphnee try in the throes of passion had been a most intriguing delight nevertheless. She pistoned into the poor woman whose legs nor muscles could confine her to a single position, but they did entice her to heighten their mutual bliss as their hips smacked together wildly, leaving not a shred of doubt that Ania, too, sought to achieve release or at the very least ravage Daphnee through her own.

Both luscious legs and marvelous muscles folded around Ania and the huntress ensured that Daphnee felt every inch, every descent to the fullest, a tentacle rolling over the swollen expanse of her clit while the vibrators made short work of the eager student. It was not too long before Ania crumbled with vibrations surging through the sensitive crown of her shaft, squealing delightedly into their sealed lips as her own self control shattered at once.

Suddenly Ania unleashed the fierce torrents of liquid lust that had been contained within her tightening testes, heaving forth their copious burden that invaded the student deeply and in explosive gushes of exquisite and thick liquid warmth. She was too big for any of that molten cream to leak out and occupied Daphnee like a cork for the moment and forced her spunk to invade her womb instead, pouring every single dollop of seed generated by her extraordinary virility into the pleasure hungry woman. Attentive eyes would see the bulge of her midriff expand slightly by the time Ania was finishing off, having given their mating position her all as an ocean of luscious sperm sloshed around in her womb.

Solely now did the vibrators turn off although instead of pulling back, the ravenous hermaphrodite swarmed Daphnee in attention, caressing her sweat and semen stricken form as their tongues and lips mashed against each other. Not many could match the violet haired beauty and Ania wanted her to know just that as in their moment of respite they kissed deeply rather than mindlessly press on for not even Rhaine managed to last as long as Daphnee did at times.

"Mmm .." She shifted just slightly, dragging the switched off vibrators along that sensitive patch of nerves as their bodies flushed together in shallow thrusts, little more than enough to keep that single spark of desire from diminishing.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

“OH FILL ME UP! AHHHHHH!” Those legs tightened around her back, squeezing as she slipped into another impressive orgasm. Her lips had soon been captured and her mouth eagerly kissed back. Tongues entwining with one another as she consumed those lips with her own.

When their lips part she breaths in ragged breaths, her belly slightly extended from all that cum that had been locked inside her. She grabs her breath her chest rising and falling as she does so, smaller breasts skim against her larger ones before she can feel movement again.

That member was large, not so large that it hurt though it could have if it were Ania's will to do so. The vibrators may have been off though she feels the movement of that rod through her touching those very heated spots inside her.

“OH! OH GAWD!” She gasped out as she felt that delicious movement against her trembling core as that spot within her was touched upon once again.

There was no danger it seemed of that spark diminishing in the least as it was clear that she was still on the edge.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:04 am

Hardly a reward came closer to having one of the girls scream out for a diety multiple times in one go and yet Daphnee offered it up to the huntress whose enjoyment of those convulsing muscles could not have been greater. She did not relent in her duties and quickly filled the student up to the fullest, each stroke of her shaft long and deep although her hips slowed just barely each time that cock traced over her g-spot.

Indubitably commanded to maintain that spark and let it prosper in the form of a raging wildfire, Ania suddenly sat up and shifted Daphnee along with her without even breaking a sweat, powerful tentacles upholding their intimate closeness as hot and heavy breaths cascade over the beautiful young woman before her. Shallow thrusts usurp the tightness of her spasming depths over and over again without respite, delivering blessed friction and cunning vibrations to her every sensitive fibre.

A duo of tentacles encircled the student at the same time, a pair of hunters honing in on their helpless prey as they gathered upon one of the great many vanilla semen and juices filled puddles in the room before their attention turned to that deliciously ripe peach of an ass. They swarmed the valley amid these full cheeks, swirling against their victim in blissful preparation of which exquisite blessings had yet to come.

Daphnee loathed anal from rougher creatures although these silken appendages had been timid and gentle as one slithered against her in that slick state, easily spearing beyond the seal of her sphincter. The second soon followed once its brother reached the apex of its thrust, inserting one into Daphnee while the other slowly extracted itself although they never fully left. They slowly but surely pistoned into her rear in a deliberate slowness, fuelling the fires of their passion even further.

Ania smiled delightedly, unable to stifle a moan as their bodies flushed together. She gave the soft breasts in her grasp a delicate squeeze, playfully latching onto Daphnee's neck and suckling upon tender skin there as a tendril caressed the bulge of her swollen midriff. "Oh yeah .. Have you had enough yet?"

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:07 pm

She was easily positioned by Ania, her breasts rising and falling with each intake of air. “OH!” She gasped feeling the movements inside her as that phallus moved within her bringing the buzzing sensations of pleasure though her even ass her neck was attacked in the most pleasant of ways.

Adrenaline had her heart beating within the confines of her chest as she gasped once more feeling the soaked tentacles sweep against her backside in a prelude of what was to come. Her first day her she had endured a rough ordeal back there though since Therion had brutally trained her.

She was somewhat use to the experience by now even though the rougher monsters still could hurt her and often did Ania was anything but rough and had actually brought forth more enjoyment back there than any one or thing in the past.

“AHH!”
She gasped out feeling those tendrils move against her though she was even louder as they penetrated her moving in such a way that she was always filled by at least one of them as they pressed into her still sensitive body.

She was stretched full of them and could feel them against the cock that had been lodged inside her, her toes curling up as her head tipped back as another plea to that deity left her lips as yet another shock wave rushed over her trembling body which convulsed and trembled beneath the azure alien.

Her words reached her ears as she struggled to catch her breath. “J-Just n-need -AH- b-break!” She managed though there were many nights she was not afforded one though she endured doing so coherently had yet to be obtained.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next