View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 In The Strangest Of Places (for Lilyana) 

Post Re: In The Strangest Of Places (for Lilyana)
“The name got me too at least at first. Some of the girls are very open but it's more akin to Scouts. Hiking. Camping out … that sort of thing without the merit badges.”

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:52 am

¨o-oh i feel stupid n-now. u-um if you want we can go to my dorm its not far and rosalie should still be in class. shes a writer.¨

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 am

“I had the same response at first, no need to feel stupid.” The mention of Rosalie, more specifically the fact she writes grabs her interest. “Oh? What's she write?”

Probably an amateur aspiring writer. “We can go to you dorm room,” and she dressed herself back in her uniform after toweling off.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am

lily dresses and leads the way. lily blushs as her uniform is tight at the bust but she manages to get them there. once inside pictures of lily with another cute green haired girl are all over and the room smells of flowers.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 am

One thing with a small bust the uniforms had not been as tight in the chest for her! “Is this her?” She asks picking up one of the many photos. It's pretty obvious that it is her though. The scent of flowers fill the room but she does not see any flowers.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 am

lily nods shyly then gasps going to hide a nude picture of the two that rosalie hung up really shy about it.¨t-thats my rosalie. cute isn't she?¨lily checks the flower scented glade plug in.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Bria has her attention shift to the picture that Lily seeks to prevent her from seeing it. She wonders what it is but does not pry nodding herself. “Quite. I think I've seen her someplace before. She looks familiar.” Tempted to check that picture while Lily checks the plug in Bria decides to behave yourself.

“You two must really be into one another given all the pictures of the two of you.”

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:42 pm

¨w-we are shes very kind and loveing. she was my first friend here.¨lily blush and puts the nude picture back up since shes already seen her naked. lily blushs bright.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:07 pm

She had seen Lily naked, that was true though at first she thought that she was wearing little or that maybe Rosalie was in that picture too.

“Crap! You did a nude! I mean, well look at you but anyone can see it if it's out on display like this. Unless, that is your … Rosalie's … intent.”

Showing off what she had, that made sense given that Lily struck her as a shy sort.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:06 pm

¨i-it was a gift to her s-since shes m-my sweet heart.¨lily looks down and blushs biteing her lip gently.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm

“I see,” Bria accepts the information. She had a few moments were she was more daring herself though there were not many of them.

“If she can make the party you can bring her along. It's sort of an open invite from my understanding of it.”

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:20 pm

¨i-ill ask her when shes back.¨has to bend her skirt riseing and flashs her panties.her bubble butt wiggling as she looks for her maiden uniform.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 pm

“Well hope to see you there.” She of course had not missed the sights that had been offered to her as Lily looked about for something. Had she not been told about the temple she may have thought she was into cosplay seeing that the outfit was here in the living room rather than hanging up which told her that she and Rosalie must have had a little fun.

“Mm, nude pics, attire out in the living room … I'm getting a rather interesting picture in my head.”
She grins at her as she eyes the garment as she collects it not actually having seen one worn save for an episode of Sailor Moon or Innuyashi that she had caught her and there.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:01 am

¨w-well we a-are normally naked when its just me and her. haveing outfits around helps f-for unexpected guests.¨lily blushs bright and puts it on showing how its worn.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:13 am

“Makes sense,” getting into clothes in a hurry has some merits. She envisions that then watches the dressing and finished product.

“How often do you wear it?”
Seeing that it was out here it was probably a good deal.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next