View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

Post Re: Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...)
"You are Clarice, your a very sweet girl and this your strength and weakness. YOu must find your own balence in that area." I tell her as I then leave.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 am

Kanoe was rather shocked at Keemari's response. Did she really impress this druid? It did not really matter at this point. She was glad that he was finally leaving, for now. The dark witch slumps back in her chair with a long sigh, looking over at Clarice. She was not sure what had gotten into the woman. She was answering the questions that were more directed at her than just Claire. What did he expect? Sit there and let him keep saying that we are some stupid ignorant humans? Any one worth their pride would respond to that. Lifting her lover's chin with a finger, Kanoe smiles faintly.

"I will not repeat this again," She says softly, "Everything you say does matter and it matters with me. No matter what you choose, I love you. Apprentice or not, I was not going to sit by and let him talk down to us in ignorance. My apologies for butting in."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 am

"It was irrational, arrogant, and rather hurtful of you to butt into my defense. You made me look like more of a fool and cowardly then what he had said..."

She lifts her hand in a fashion to slap the girl for her 'rudeness', but the hand that could easily cause pain wipes a few strands of hair from the woans face. She offers her own smile before it dissapears as she turns her head back to her arms.

"But I'm...glad you did. I might've become enraged and start slamming on the table."

She sighs and shakes her head as she looks to the woman with a smile. She knew what the problem truly was and...she wasn't looking forward to choosing.

"Y-You know I haven't decided yet. You've already made it clear with what you want with that invisible monster, but I've been more selfish."

She blows air up her bangs to move them from her eyesight and carresses the woman's cheek softly for comfort, "Its mean of me not to choose...whether magic or you is the most important thing to me. I've had....magic ever since I was a little girl. I've worked hard for it and not even my mom would come between me and my control. I guess what I'm trying to say is...your the only one whose actually threatened my want for power. I might aswelll should've been willing when I first accepted the pact with Keemari. I'm...lost...Kanoe."

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm

She rests her cheek in Claire's hand, sighing softly.

"It was not just your defense but mine as well," She replies softly, "He thought I attacked him because he was some druidic werewolf and I shall not have him soil my name with such ignorance. But, if you like you can consider it pay back for not letting me protect you from the voice that haunted us the night we slept together."

Kanoe smirks faintly. They were both passionate about their desire to learn more about their powers. But, they were both selfish and greedy when it came to each other. Could they really offer thier bodies to him like this?

"We both are selfish," She continues, "We both want to grow and still keep each other for ourselves. Even when our magic was nearly devoured to nothing, I never lost my lust or desire to gain more power. When you told me what you did when you became his apprentice, I did not know what to think. I felt as if I failed to protect you from the many threats of this island and school. I was jealous that he could make you quiver like that," Shakes her head and looks away, "I must sound like a monster. How long do you think we will last without some sort of guidance? Our magic is not strong enough to fight what is on the island and... You saw what Keemari showed me right? What is happening to my body slowly as I continue my path in the darker arts... I..I don't know what will happen.."

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm

"I thought you would feel betrayel because of what I did. I didn't think the price would be my body and by the time I realized I was well...a horny little slut by then. I dunno what came over me. Every monster aside from Keemari has gotten my cold front as you saw just a little while ago." It was true to fact about what had happened. But there was something Kanoe could do better then any monster to her.

"I dunno how he broke me...but if it makes you feel better you've broken me better then he ever could."

She chuckles at seeing her emotions turn from different colors. Even if they both weren't powerful enough to defeat monsters, they could give any human quite a deal of pain if threatened. She guessed that's why they must feel a double blow. Both probably thought they were top notch only to come here and get their brains fucked out.

"You can't protect me from everything, Kanoe. Just like I can't. I hate myself that can't be with you 24/7 to reach out and shield you from monsters. Well...whatever the case is, I'm not going to sacrafice you for my selfishness," she says and breaths in deeply before continuing a rather hard thing to say, "I'd...give up my powers for you..."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:29 am

"He made us both feel like...that," Kanoe whispers with a blush at the term horny slut, "As he said, this island has a strange aura that limits our power. Though for me, it may be the only thing keeping my magic from tearing me apart. I..I do not feel weaker on this island but, the monsters all seem so overpowering. All we can do is try to get stronger."

Kanoe was still blushing after the mention of breaking her lover. She was almost as bad as those monsters at times, feeling the need to be in control of something. Even if it happens to be Clarice. The witch shakes her head slightly as she sighs and grips Claire's shoulders tightly, looking her in the eyes.

"Don't ever give up your magic," She says softly, "If you do, I'll never forgive you. I saw the pain in your face. Even if you were to live, you were not Clarice anymore. You were just a shell when he tore that gift from you. What's done is done. We may as well use it to our advantage, we will learn everything we can from that druid until he is of no use to us. He expects no less from humans right?" Her body trembles slightly at the thought of Clarice giving it all up for her.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:55 am

"Speaking of controlling..." Her tongue lulls the words off while she keeps a rather calm face. Even while her shoulders were being shaked she still doesn't hinder her calm visage. But on the inside she knew that even if Kanoe would be hurt by it, she would sacrifice her magic if it was needed. Just like Magivore, even if it would hurt her ego. But that would come when need be, if it truly was ever needed. Of course you would never know on this island.

"Tut tut tut, Kanoe. Don't forget I can see your emotions. There's no reason to be emberrassed by it. I obviously didn't mind. Still don't."

Even in such strangely harsh times Kanoe made her laugh. She pats the woman's shoulder playfully with a genuine smile. She was unsure of what would've become of her if she didn't have the woman ifnront of her. Perhaps she'd still be as cold when she first arrived. She understood Kanoe needed some control in situations or she may break inside.

"I know about your powers and how their affecting you. But there's got to be something we can do. I don't want to see you suffer. I've...given alot of thought to something and I think there's plenty of room. If you wanted and I'm perfectly fine with it...you can become my roomate if you...ya know uhhh wanted."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:00 am

The mention of controlling and how her emotions were an open book to the woman only made Kanoe blush a bit deeper. The witch releases Claire's shoulders. The woman still did send her through loops sometimes. But, she was glad to see that smile and to have her lover back to normal.

She was unsure what to do about her powers as well. It was slowly killing her but she was not about to give up the power she worked so hard to build over the years. Her thoughts were suddenly jolted back at Claire's offer. Kanoe could not manage to look up, her cheeks still flushed as before. Her fingers grip the robes covering her thighs. They both did not have a roomate, they could live together.

"I..I would like that.." She says softly, "Will..the staff let me move in though? No, I..I don't care if they do or don't. I would love to live with you Clarice."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:10 pm

"I don't see why they wouldn't. I've seen many girls having roomates," she explains and props her head up with her hand while her elbow presses into the table. She gives a short chuckle as she peers into the woman's eyes, "Since you seem like a trouble maker to the staff, they might think I can keep an eye on you."

Perhaps Keemari might not be as bad as she once had thought. If he truly wanted the her to stop her cold front he could atleast figure out what to do about Kanoe. The whole slowly killing her made her think of her as a cancer patient.

"It would be nice if you do. I'll ask the front office about it and see if we're going to be okay...or sneak you in here. But that's for later...what....are we going to do now?"

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:17 pm

"Now?" Kanoe blinks and smiles faintly, "I can barely move after last night and you still have not eaten."

The dark witch slides the plate over to Claire. With how intense the night before was, she was amazed she still had feeling from the waist down. But such worries could wait while she made sure her love actually ate a meal for once. Kanoe rises to her feet and heads into the kitchen, returning with fresh cups of tea, setting it down infront of both of them.

"It will be better if I live with you," She says softly, "So I can make sure you do not starve yourself like that again."

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 pm

"Aww, do I have to?" she grummbles easily like a child and gives the food an uncalled for stare of disgust. She watches with little itnerest as Kanoe moves into the kitchen and returns with some tea. Well, atleast she was trying to eat while she returned. Her fork shakily pushes more food into her mouth. Chewing seemed alittle awkward by her face of torture. Her body was so used to not eating it was almost regecting the habit. But she knew sooner or later it would cause catastrophic health problems if she didn't start to eat more. Still, she was confused on how she got into the situation of not eating. Trying to remember only brought up a wall of emptiness. Well, in anycase she wasn't going to weigh herself anytime soon.

"Weale...I'm stahhting to like dis..."she says with mouth full of food. She laughs slightly before covering her mouth and swallowing. She grabs a napkin and cleans her face before she continues on eating. She forgot how good it tasted.

"I still don't have any idea on what your talking about the whole starving yourself. I don't remember a thing about it until I woke up to...well you know who. I wonder if he did something to me..."

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Kanoe covers herself as Clarice spoke with a mouthful of food. Sometimes the woman can really be just a child. At least she was eating now, slowly regaining strength she will be needing in the future no doubt. The witch was confused about what happened to Claire as well. But that was not the only thing bothering her. She felt strange the past few days but she could not put her finger on it. Things that she should know about she could not recall anymore.

"I'm not sure though I would not put it past him," She sighs, "But I don't recall meeting him before now and I've been feeling...confused lately. I really do not recall getting this tattoo on my chest. It just feels like things are missing."

Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 pm

"Well, I'm still confused about that aswell. I supposse my little white lie shouldn't be put on you since it does have something to do with you. I guess I was....just trying to...prevent the inevitible..." she says softly, atleast trying to be calm about it. It was sad she would have to break the news to her, "You've...been raped numerous times Kanoe. I don't know how or why your memory was erased of such things except me but...I'm assuming some monsters might've palced some sort've mark on you to claim as theirs...of course I...could be wrong..." she explains and scoots over incase the woman decides to become alittle emotional over it.

"You've probably been raped more times then myself. I'm...really sorry to tell you. But you deserve to know..."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 am

Her eyes widen as Clarice broke the truth to her. She was shocked more by not remembering than the little lie her lover made. Why couldn't she remember any of it? She remembered a few monster attacks but there were not many. But, she had so many holes in her memory. Was every hole when she was... The witch shakes her head slowly.

"Were...were they so horrible even I couldn't handle them?" She whispers softly, "I..I thought I would be strong enough to survive here. Am I already breaking down?"

She felt despair at the thought of over three years left of this school. Was her mind already breaking down? Keemari was able to force her body and mind to submit to him. Were there others who succeeded as well? Was she still fighting them or just giving in?

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 pm

"Hey!" she calls out and already holds the woman's shoulders. The woman still wasn't reacting and though she knew this would come to bite her someday she raises her hand and slaps her lover. She tried to hold back just enough to possibly smack her out of her deep sadness.

"Look...you-you can't give up on me, Kanoe. Look at what you've gone through and how you are today? Your not insane or breaking down. Come on, stay with me here. you...promised me you would."

She had never seen the woman look so depressed and miserable before. She looked ready to give up on life and it just tore her apart to see it.

"You can handle it. I know its hard alright...trust me. I was raped the first night I came here. It hurts like hell to know I can never be an innocent woman to you. I'm not pure and I know it. Its not because of you either...I've had my own share of despair. I still do..." she says softly and turns her head away. The look of loss Kanoe gave her brought up something she should've mentioned when they were on the subject. But she couldn't bring it up now, not while the woman she cared for was a mess as she was. It would probably only hurt her worse.

"Why don't we head down to the office now and see about that moving in thing hmm? Enough about this trash about not being able to handle disgusting demons. Okay?"

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next