View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail) 

Post Re: A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail)
The demon watched as the slime descended, like a slow lime green batch of honey towards her horns and the crown of her head. She thrashed violently against the restraints as she sought to avoid the incoming goo and fight back.

You thought it a good idea to taunt me, to gloat? I know your mission and you may have completed it, but you will pay you bitch? Did you think me a fool like those idiots you killed? I'm far harder to kill than that. Do you know how much hard work you destroyed? Do you know how much money of mine you wasted?

As he spoke the slime had reached her horns and the blob reached the top of her head. The sticky goo amassed there and began pooling and sliding down over her hair and face in its gross oozing. She struggled valiantly, even attempting to kick, but the control console stopped those efforts from having much effect.

By the time the goo covered most her pretty face and had oozed its way down to the tips of her chin length golden hair her thrashing and struggles grew weak. Her screams of terror and disgust were music to his ears.

The goo streamed down her lovely next and began covered her body suit. At that point he closed the tails lips, and pulled back the restraining tentacles.

I'm sure you know what the slime will do to you. I think you are ready for payback... he smiles as he spins the chair around admiring her scared and slimed form. Reaching forward he lifts her limp form from the chair and carries her limp for towards his sleeping quarters.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:00 pm

"OH! GOD NO NO NO!!" The agent screamed at the top of her lungs. Trashing and kicking in the chair and agiest her strong binds, struggling to get free as the fear over came her and the slime covering her cute wincing face. Hearing his words taunt her back in her desprite struggle to escape.

Afther a momment or two, Nail's violent trashing and arching began o calm, finily her body was starting to relax and settle as her muscles became jelly and her screams grew more quiet and lazy sounding as slimers slime took its hold over her.

It was then Slimers discusting goo finilly stopped and the tenticles he used to restrain her uncoiled from her slender neck and limbs, letting her limp body sink in the pilots chair as she panted heavily under all that slime.

Feeling the chair get spinned around, Nail was forced to hear his discusting voice gloat as Slimer was blessed by the sight of that helpless agent he was oh so familure with, panting in her seat, her body allready noticiably quivering as she was quickly reminded of the slimes potent side effect on her nimble body.

"Uhhuh....s-stop...p-please uhua.... I-i swear...uhuh... I swear....I-l... i'll" Nail mummbled lazyly, letting out a soft suprised gasp afther feeling Slimer reach out to her, grabbig her by her limp noodly arms as she was roughly pulled out of her seat and lifted. Being carried off deeper into the ship by the discusting creature as she tried to struggle and fight back, but her limps were to weak.... she was truly helpless and at Slimers mercy.

"N-no.... p-put.. put me d-down..." Nail ordered, her voice cracking as soon she would able to hardly talk due to the slime. Yet only mere momments afther being slimed Nail felt hot, very hot all over, as she began to noticly pant and weakly twist in Slimers arms as he carried her away.....

Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:47 am

The demon carried her easily her weight next to nothing to the muscle bound demon. You swear you'll what? What could you possibly offer me that could make up for the trouble you have caused me? What can you offer me that I can't simply take from you?

He carried the poor agent off helpless as she could barely even manage to squirm much less struggle. When he arrived at the sparse sleeping quarters he unceremoniously dumped her onto the middle of the bed. Unfastening his loin cloth he simply dropped it on the floor and approached the bed. Climbing in the extra large bed fashioned to hold the massive demon, he was thankful she had chosen his private ship to commandeer. Not only was his journal locked in the safe under the bed, but he had an attachment for the ship.

Reaching out he rolls her briefly to her side to unzip the skin tight suit. Next he rolls her back on her back and unfastens her combat belt. Placing it in the safe he returns to her and slides the suit from her shoulders and off her arms, leaving her naked from the waste up.

Where shall I begin? I think I'm going to fuck that hate spewing mouth of yours. If you think of biting me with those sharp little teeth of yours, I'll flush you out the airlock and no one will ever know or care and I'll regenerate the damage before your corpse even has time to explode.

He straddles her, spending a few moments to grasp her delightful breasts. He isn't gentle, bit still the extra sensitive orbs seemed to send shivers through her. After a few moments he viciously pinches her nipples between his sharp claws, stopping just shy of piercing them and drawing blood. Her pain was enhanced at levels equal to her pleasure and he enjoyed listening to her anguished screams.

A good start agent Nail... then he shuffled his four legs and straddled her her chest. Sliding his hands into the short slimy hair at the back of her head he pulls her head forward and aims his cock for her mouth.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:58 am

Slimers slime seft the poor blond barly able move let alone struggle by any means. She was truly helpless in is arms, at his mercy completly as he martch down the hall. Nail count see where she was taken, her eyes covered by that discusting sloppy slime, hiding her flush freatures from Slimer as she was forced to listen to his taunts... Threatening to just take what he wanted from her, befor she heard the sound of a door opening and befor long she felt her self get slimply dropped from his arms.

"Ugfh....uhah.." Nail grunted with a loud gasp as she was uncaringly tossed onto somthing soft to her surise.. "a bed" Nail screamed in her head as her pants quickly grew more rapid and heavier as she weakly squirmed on the bed, tring to wiggle away but she didnt have the strength.... Soon the worried blond felt the bed shift as Slimer joined her on its pilowy softness befor forcing her to roll over onto her side.

"N-no! D-dont!" Powerless Nail mummbled faintly as Slimer unstrapped her combat vest and tossed it acrost the room befor doing the same to her belt, locking it away out of her reach befor roughly stripping her of her tight form fitting suit despite her protest. First flipping her onto her back afther unzipping her suit's back and continued by yanking on the sleeves, pulling the tight snuggly fitting garment right off her upperbody, finilly exposing her raising and falling breasts and allready errect nipples to the cool open air of Slimers sleeping chambers. Oddly enough Nail never wore bras or panties on most missions, her suits were always to tight, yet that was beside the point now since these monsters normaly just tore such garments apart.

"N-no...d-dont...dont....not my mouth! ple.... Auh...AHUHGHHH!!" Nail weakly protested, groaning as she felt the new intense weight climb over her as Slimer straddled her befor she was forced to let out a loud scream of pain mixed plreasure, her breasts roughly groped befor her nipples were both painfuly..(#1)

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 pm

(#2)..... both nipples were painfuly pinced and twisted, forcing the poor agent to scream with intense pain. "Auh! AH! GHAHH!!"

Nail screamed with pain each seciond as Slimer tortured her poor nipples befor she fell collapsed back on the bed, heavily panting. "N-no...no... stop... I...I c-cant.... I cant take this....p-please..." Nail panted out, begging for it to stop as her eyes glazed and worried glared up at his own befor she winced as she felt Slimer's fangersvrun through her slimy blond locks. "N-NO! DONT FUCK MY MO-MUGHMMM!!" Nail screamed befor it was to lated, he took advantage of her begging to jamm his massive cock into her defensless mouth. Feeling its large girth slide past her lips into her throut as she struggled not to gagg...

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:13 pm

The demon took advantage of her pleading and begging to give that sexy blond a full helping of his sausage. He was partially hard, but has her mouth closed scared over his dick it rapidly hardened. His hands on the back of her slippery green head held her in place as he began bucking his hips back and forth into the warm wet orifice. Her screams as he raped her mouth didn't diminish the pleasure in the slightest but only added to it. The vibrations from her throat rippled and vibrated along its length as he slips back to remain just inside her lips and all the way to the back of her throat.

Beg, plead, try and fight all you want. You will pay for everything you have cost me.

It wasn't long until until he was at full stiffness and he began face fucking her hard and fast. That mushroom tip seeking deeper and deeper almost drive into her poor throat. Her gasping and coughing aiding in his efforts. He never relented as he held her on place by her short ooze covered hair in back.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 pm

The blond agent was helpess to Slimers relentless assult as he fucked her face. Her face flushed red, twisting and winces as she was only stuck feeling hard thrust into her gasping mouth Nail struggled to breath afther amomment let alone scream or beg for mercy as she weakly writhed beneath him, her body tense and relaxing agin and agin as she felt the intense heat build up in her loins.

"Auhgmm! Uhmghmm!" Nail mummbled, gasping with her mouth open to is maxium capacity, full of rock hard cock hardly able to protest or beg as she could only feel Slimers hard cock beating agiest te back of her throut as she stuggled not to gag as her touge was the only muscle not paralized as it wash his tip, tasting the sweet taste of pre-cum as she tried to push it out of her mouth but it only aided in his pleasure of face fucking her silly. "AHUM! AUHM! AUHM!!" Nail cried muffled cries agin and agin as the bedrocked from Slimers powerful thrusts that could possibly pop the head off a lesser being, good thing Nail was a geneticly enginered soldier.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 am

*Sorry for the delay, didn't see you had responded*

Thrust were violent and quick. He fucked her poor mouth with wild abandon. Her muffled screams and cries only managed to add to his pleasure as the vibrations hummed along the shaft. He kept rutting into her as he felt his first orgasm building up inside. His groans and moans filled the air as he holds her large in place and fucks her face.

As his orgasms builds she attempts to use her tongue to force the intruder from her mouth. The effort to push the cock out only had an opposite effect of what was intended. Her slick soft muscle weakly rubbed over tip when he was almost out and brushed along the bottom as he thrust in. The feeling was glorious and enough to push him the rest of the way over the edge. His cock began to throb as wave after wave of sticky hot cum flooded into her mouth.

He pushed his cock deep and the spurts began flooding almost directly down her throat. The load was impressive and chemically loaded with aphrodisiacs and a special blend that would open her mind and thoughts to his own.

Swallow it all or you will regret it bitch. The demon gave her the next to impossible task, as spurt after spurt continued for almost a solid 30 seconds of cum spewing bliss for the demon, for the poor agent it was closer to being water boarded.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Stuggling not to gag Nail could only weakly twist and wriggle beneath Slimer as he stratled her upper body so heavily. It wasnt like she could move away, yet with him sitting on top of her only intensivied how unconfortable this all was. However after amoment of struggling to dislodge his cock from her stuffed full mouth as Nail felt his member throb, symbolizing the coming disaste.

On the realization tat Slimer was going to cumm Nai's face lite up with terror, worrier, and dread, her stuggling moans and muffled gasp becoming more paniced as her hear race along with his powerful thrusts. "Muh! muh! muh!" Nail squeeled, weakly stuggling beneath him befor finilly Slimer appeared to reach his limit of fucking her face as the blonds eyes widly opened in sheer panic. With the sound of Slimers orgasm Nail's cheeks filled with cum as Slimer exploded inside of her mouth, flooding her small mouth with his seed as what did spray down her throut spilled from her mouth over the rest of her now filthy body. Nail stuggled to swallow as much as she could, truly an impossible task as it just kept coming and coming and coming, more spilling from her lips in her struggle.

Afther about the first 5 secionds Nail's body stuggled weakly beneath him, unable to hardly breath in the first place, now she couldnt for sure as for 30 secionds straight cum came from Slimers cock, filling Nail's mouth and covering the poor agent in a thick sticky coat of his seed untill she finilly went limp.... hardly concious.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:31 pm

The cum filled the trapped agents small mouth in a flood as she coughed and gasps between efforts, in the end though she failed to swallow every last drop and it leaked down her cheeks and chin.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Nail. I gave you a simply mission and you failed. Wake up Agent!You are far from done! The demon chides her failed efforts, yet she appears to be close to unconsciousness so he delivers a firm slap to her face, intent on keeping her awake for what is to come.

He climbs off her bare chest and rolls her over on the bed. Cum pours freely from her mouth as she is rolled over. He finishes unzipping the suit and pulls it free of her slimy body, tossing it on the steel floor of the ship. He grabs a couple pillows and places them to the side of her. Pulling back on her hips, he slides them underneath them, her butt and sex arched into the air before him.

Your failure is quite pathetic. When will you learn to follow orders? He taunted her, a cruel twisting of what her leadership may have told her in the past.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Poor Nail was left hardly concious afther Slimers cruel fucking. Limp, drinched with cum as Slimer dislodged his cock from her lips only to scold her further. She didnt catch his scolding but she was soon snapped back to reality as a hand sharply conected with her cumm filled cheeks. His hand leaving a noticable hand print on her now redden check as his seed spilled freely from her mouth as her face snapped to the side, gasping for air and coughing up more cum afther she was snapped back to reality.

"Uhgh...n-no.... m-more....n-no more.... I-i cant....auh.. I cant take....it..." Nail whined, struggling to make even cohierent speech as she was roughly flipped over onto her smooth belly, forced to lay face first in cum on the bed sheets as she cried and gasped weakly. Feeling as Slimer wasted little time ripping her suit off the rest of the way, boots and all as he sharply yanked her tightsuit down her shaply rear end and her gorgious legs, juices from her own sex spilling forth from the suit onto the bed as he tossed the moist garment aside to the floor leaving the poor agent naked and defensless, glisen with a sweet sheen of sweat as she panted heavily. Slimer pull back on her hips, proping her rear end up high in the air with pillows from the bed as Slimer prosented him self with her body, almost like she her self was inviting him, forcing the poor blond to feel the embaressing shame of Slimers eyes on her rear and bare uncovered sex, begging in her head for him to just leave her rear alone......

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:10 pm

The demon had began to repay the blond for all the painful lost work, time, and money she had cost him, but he was far from finished. Oh there will be more and you certainly will take it. I simply don't give a damn if you can't. He propped up her hips, and her shapely ass grinned at him. He slid a finger over her sex, the feeling beyond electric. It was her thoughts that came next that told him the best way to punish her.

Slipping his hand into some of the pooled slime on the sheets, he rubs the slick gross goo over his cock and aligns it. He was about to violate both her wishes and her ass.So you fear being fucked in the ass again do you? Well don't worry, this time it won't be one of my thinner tentacles to take your tight butt.

He typically didn't like revealing his capabilities to his victims but in this case be simply didn't give a damn. The need for revenge overwhelming a lot of rational thought.

His cock glistened from a mixture of her saliva, and his slime as he aligned that his slippery dick up to her relaxed rear. The pressure would begin as he presses his hips forward, her tight rectum finally speared open as he begins sliding fully inside her tight backdoor. Trapped and helpless her begins Agent Nail's anal rape.

He doesn't stop to let her adjust, but presses forward until his full length lays gloved deeply inside her tight bottom. His hips come to rest against her backside before he pulls back until just the tip remains grasped tightly by her ring of muscles and he dives forward. A light tapping fills the air as he sets a decent pace.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:12 am

"B-but....b-but...huhh!.." Nail gasped, protestng with a weak and shy voice muffled by the bed sheets she had her face pressed agiest befor she appruptly let out a sqeeling moan as her entire body shuttered as she felt Slimers fanger tip swipe up through her bare clit, sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine. "Auhh! N-no!" Nail whispered.

"N-no! p-please! D-dont...auh! huh!..... D-dont fuck my ass!.. p-please!! " Nail whined. "I-it will hurt! No p-please!" Hardly autoable, the agents speech muffled and vaint befor she cringing at the feeling of Slimers cock pressing agiest her trembling rear end. Nail's entire body shuttering as she stuggled weakly befor his mushroom tipped cock started to press forth, forcing Nail to feel the preasure push deeply into her tight young ass as her eyes widen in shock and terror as she let out a sceaming moan of horrfic pleasure and pain, her nearly virgin ass taken for the first time by somthing so large...

"AUHHUHHHH! FFUUCCKK!" Nail siuddenly screamed, moaning out loudly as she arched along the bed despite the paralyzing slime effect on her as Slimers cock sheathed itsself into her ass, slowly pressing forth as Nail body quaked and quivered befor less the half way down his cock Nail lost her self as she screamed twords the ceiling with misrable passion afther being forced to the edge of her first orgasm of the night. Reaching her climax befor she collapsed back face first on the bed panting heavily, tears welling in her eyes, and glisening with a light coat of sweat as Slimer fully incased him self into Nail's tight ass.

Nail's rest wasnt long as Slimer soon continued his anal torture, drawing back slowly from her relaxed rear befor thrusting his hips back forth into her poor abused ass, forcing agent Nail to be jolted back to life by a brutal ass fucking that sent her spiraling into ashort series of mini orgasms while the sound of her buttocks and Slimers hips could be heard slapping together.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:59 pm

The demon smiled in cruel delight as she pleaded and begged not to be fucked in the ass. It will hurt but only at first. I'm sure you will like it soon after you fucking whore. As he buried himself between her toned butt cheeks she cried out and groaned, a mixture of pleasure and pain from the brutal insertion.

Her thoughts gave reason for such fear. As experienced an agent she was, her duties and personal life had never had her experience anal sex up until his tentacle took her there merely a day before. He took extra delight in being the one to pop the mischievous agent's anal cherry.

Halfway through the insertion she arched back and actually came. It must have been the mixture of sensation enhancing drugs, as well as her denied pent up need from the slime coating her chin length blond hair. He honestly didn't know the exact reason, what he did know was that her tight hole choked his cock so tightly in the grip of her orgasm that he almost came right there.

Holy shit Agent Nail, your perky little ass is so tight. I'm going to enjoy this. My what a slut, cumming the first time from having your butt fucked.

That pace he set wasn't very quick, but the almost full length thrusts into her poor backdoor had her being induced to orgasms. A ripple effect of orgasms seemed to roll through her young body, clamping hard every so often around the cock with her tight anal ring. It seemed she had made it past most of the pain of her first anal adventure and into the realm where it was merely a dull discomfort with the strange pleasure rising up.

That's it agent, take it deep in your ass. Cum like the dirt slut you are.

He grabs her wrists and pulls her arms straight back behind her to either side of her body. He pulls so that her upper body is lifted free of the bed, and as he begins fucking her faster, her tits and gooey hair sway from the motion of each push and pull, her head hanging mostly limp as she is forced back onto that thick shaft. Impaled deeply, he increases the tempo, the slapping of his hips against her ass only growing louder.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:15 pm

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Nail groan with each powerful trust as her body quivered and quaked as she felt her hyper sensitive harden errect nipples scraped acrost the smooth sheets agin and agin as she came over and over due to the pent up pleasure and effect of Slimers slim. Tring to gaze back Nail's eyes sqeezed shut as another short mini orgasm ripped through her, spashing forth from her abused sex as sh mummbled, nearly unhearable. "I-i'm not...uh..n-not a slut..." Nail gasped befor being forced to cum agin in rapid succsesion as her body and mind slowly began to ware....

"Auh! Ohh!" Nail criedin sexual'agony, then when Slimer seize her arms, yanking her body back into wide arch that forced her gorgious cumm drinched breasts to bounce widly with his stong thrusts as her harden nipples skimmed atop the bed agin and agin as she was brutaly taked from the rear. "OHUH! OH! GOD! I-I CANT STOP CUMMING!!" Nail screamed, clinching her teeth, eyes and puckered rear as she limply hung, her body spasming and clinching befor agin she was forced into another seires of cumming to Slimers relentless anal assult. "UH!AHOOHHHH! I-I-I CANT STOP!!" Nail scream in a terrorfied voice, her body struggling as she un-controlibly quivered with pent up lust.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next