View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
Alexandra walked around the strange device. She did not touch it, assuming that she was not allowed to. Quebos provided additional information on where it was found. The entire thing was sealed unless there were unique parts on the top or bottom of the machine that the agent could not see. The russian woman took a slow breath. She could smell her master. She resisted the urge to smile. Her mind was clear but that gentle warmth kept reminding her of what they were doing before arriving here. Yes, she needed him so badly. Her insides were moist but thankfully her gown hid her arousal.

The sound of running water was inside. With the data so far, she was assuming the device was sealed. It was possible in theory to build this entire thing while underwater but even then that would lead to having seams though those seams could be on the bottom. The mention of electromagnetic storms could mean something as well. The device could be activated by direct electricity or magnetic forces. It could be a sort of weather device.

Now with what she had, there was no way for her to know what this was exactly. She could provide theories but that would make her sound smart which was against Goro's wishes. Being a genius made not thinking rather difficult. "It is made of metal that is completely sealed which should be impossible. It sounds like there is something inside but that is about all I can gather," she answered.

Impossible was perhaps too harsh a word. Her only idea if this was a lump of metal that has machinery inside is that the machinery was built first which may contain water. Then either with a forcefield or some other sort of bubble or barrier, melted the metal around it, letting it form together before cooling. But she still had no clue of its purpose. Then again she could be overthinking it or perhaps the drug was doing its job in clouding her judgement and making her miss the obvious.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 am

Goro may have brought the average IQ down a few points while in the same room with the two scientists. He was not dumb, more like average in that department but as long as he could understand the exchanges between the two then she was playing it dumb enough.

Her smarts would make it seem that she was smarter than he (Goro hoped) and not dumber so the occasional exchanges of not understanding would be good, Quebos may not think anything of Alex, at least no more than Goro found her smart anyway.

It taught him a lesson about boosting so much. But silently he communicated with Alex by adding more musk to the air.

“It looks like a rectangle to me … something with a casing over it maybe?” Goro shrugged.

“Yes ...” Quebos rested his gaze on it. He seemed to be in thought about it before continuing on. ”Any suggestions for opening it?”

“Ship in a bottle ...” Goro muttered though Quebos' question was directed towards the agent.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:43 am

Alexandra's eyes went half lidded for a moment as more of that irresistable musk filled her lungs. Yes, master was pleased with her. She did not even realize she mentally referred to Goro as her Master. Quebos's next question was rather simple and most likely safe to provide the obvious suggestions. "If it is truly sealed, then it can only be cracked, cut, or melted apart," Alexandra replied. With the data provided, those were the obvious answers. It was like asking how to open an egg. Eggs had no seams as well and had to be cracked open.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 am

”Hm ... Quebos seemed to be considering. ”Your accent … Russian, Earth correct?

Goro didn't know about this or the reasons why the question had been important or how Quebos knew of such things from a world he had no access to making him a little nervous.

”I wonder what would happen if this were actually dangerous, suggestions?

Goro had no idea what was going on here, a test? He knew he wasn't as smart as the others and had to consider what the point of this was. He raced through his mind to deviate conversation.

“Glass was blown in two pieces and fused together around model ships right? Why not just smash the glass, in this case the metal casing.”

But Goro was being ignored, Quebos attention was on the agent.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:06 am

"Yes, I was born in Russia on Earth," she answered truthfully. She did not see how that was important unless her being Russian made her a more valuable slave. There were not many russian students on Shokushu back when she went. Unfortunately, she had no control over her place of birth and accent.

The problem with the next question was she had no answer. She had no idea what was inside this sealed metal casing. It could be pressurized and holding some sort of fluid inside that could be dangerous. She assumed it was water before but what if it was something else? What if that fluid emitted fumes or was poisonous to the touch? What if it was some sort of core or reactor and breaching it causes a detonation? There was no way to know without further study and scans. But not knowing can show intelligence as well. She would have to play dumb and hope for the best.

"I... I do not know..." she replied, lowering her gaze to try and play the part better. It hurt her pride a bit to just let things lie like this but it was for her master. If she showed herself to be too intelligent, she could be purchased from him.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:22 am

Quebos studied Alexandra for a bit longer, then inspected Goro. His expression unknown beneath that helmet but her best guess was that it was calculate.

”Oh, no, no, no, we could not brake it. Once broken the seal cannot hold back any dangers if in fact that is what it is doing. So braking the glass without knowing what it does would be irresponsible and foolish.

“Since you were coming here I thought it best to get the opinion of your slave.”
He folded his hands behind his back. “This was not what I called you here for but rather Zen business, we can get started in the next half hour,”[/color] he hands over a datapad with a map of the ship and where to meet leaving the two.

He passes the two honor guard that are disciplined enough not to show any signs of that ardor or perhaps far enough away as they remained near the door, forgotten by the two though as Quebos departs Goro holds a hand out to his slave.

“Why did he ask of your origins? Why would that matter?”

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:47 am

Alexandra continued to take slow breaths, inhaling her master's musk as she waited for Quebos to finish whatever studying it was doing. Once alone with Goro, she would offer her leash if she had one otherwise she accepted the hand with her own. "I do not know why he asked," Alexandra answered, "But, some people back on earth have their own tastes in humans. Some prefer those from certain countries and ethnic groups. I can only assume that russians are rather rare out here compared to other ethnicities. Did... Did I do well enough, master?"

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 am

He takes her hand and seeing that he has no special insight into the matter he accepts her answer. After all he knew about various tastes as he was now in the business of snaring up particular slaves for individuals if he could manage it.

The captured ship would assist with that in getting by the Shokushu blockade once if he could make use of it before the agent in question could be reported as fallen in battle as far as he knew.

“You did well. I may be a bit paranoid but I believe he may suspect something but has shown no incredible interest in you so the objective looks to have been accomplished. Now return with the Adda to the ship, this business may take some time to accomplish.”

Separated from Goro her time is spent on the shuttle. Most of his time is spent away from her and the headaches return though after the first day of simple maintenance of the ship he allows her to remain at his side and she gets to sit on portions of his talks. For sensitive matters she and the honor guard are sent to the lounge.

From what she hears though there is a particular slave that the Zen Knights are after of Zaros, the planet out of the way but from what she can remember happens to be filled with scholars.

This particular one is said to be Ashen … and identifying Ashen tech, being his primary concern, makes it very useful to obtain an actual Ashen, a rarity that one would be somewhat isolated and thus vulnerable so it looks as if Goro's fears were unfounded …

Why this wasn't relaid by message she could only guess that it was rather sensitive information that Quebos did not want discovered. Alex would relate the last piece of Ashen tech that Quebos got his hands on, a powerful weapon that could take out battleships in a single shot.

Thankfully that threat had been dealt with, the weapon destroyed but the Zen Knights, reduced in power drastically seemed to be on the rise again from her understanding.

When matters did conclude here they returned to the shuttle disengaging from it and setting course to Vanejin to meet up with their ship again. Once they were on their way though Goro showed his happiness, that musk emitting from him as he drew her away to one of the cabins.

“I am going to have greater need for you I think. Do you think you can handle it, or should I get someone else for the task?” And with that he abruptly shut the flow of musk off.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 am

Alexandra was left waiting with Goro's guards on the shuttle. The headaches returned, making the agent rub her temples as she sat there in the lounge. She heard the guards talk about various things but the details were useless while she remained a slave. The headaches grew worse, making her fold her arms on the table and rest her head to try and endure the growing discomfort.

Eventually, Goro returned as did his precious musk. Alexandra wiped her eyes as she took a deep breath. She followed her master into the cabin and was requested for another task. The scent suddenly cut off and the agent's eyes went wide. It felt like she had just been choked on a leash. "Wh-What is your will, Master?" she asked, falling to her knees. The pain was gone but it would return if she did not inhale her master's presence soon. She could not help but feel uneasy when she was breathing clean air. It felt so empty.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:07 am

Goro had only to remind her of how dependent she was, how much she had need of this musk. He regarded her in that moment, subservient and yet he let her feel uneasy, at least for the time being.

“At Caros, I am in need of acquiring a new slave to assist Quebos in his work but that is not all. There are a few things that I have to acquire for Quebos. Ashen tech like the device he had you looking at.

“The Ashen have made superb technological achievements, medicine, weapons, common use item. They look upon us with destain so finding one alone outside of the company of others is a rare find.

“While I cannot keep this Ashen I do not intend to ship back any of the tech that proves to be on par with the cannon that the Zen Knights were able to produce some time back …

“What I need is your evaluation of these things so I know what to keep and what I can get rid of. See we are to the Adda as the Ashen are to us. Our tech is just that far apart though we can still use there own.

“Do you think that you could do so with a fully stocked science lab?”

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Her heart sank at the mention of needing a new slave. She had not sunk so low as to start helping this criminal get even more slaves. But, that was not what Goro wanted apparently as he spoke more about Ashen and their technology. Apparently he was to get Ashen tech and bring it to the Zen Knights or at least that was what the agent gathered.

Her body grew tense bit by bit the longer she remained kneeling in this scentless air. Her task was to study and analyze all technology and find out their usefulness. A fully stocked lab would help in this compared to having absolutely nothing. "I would be able to at least scan the technology if I had the equipment to do so. Beyond that, it depends on what the scans find and what sort of technology is found. But, I can give my full analysis unlike what I gave Quebos, Master."

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:39 pm

He had Adda for such mundane tasks such as retrieving potential slaves. She was too valued to be lost in such a crude fashion. He had no idea about the tech stuff though and he knew that the Adda probably had less than a 1% chance of discerning anything amiss. At least he might get some results with her working on things though he suspected the bulk of them would go to Quebos.

This fell under his requests and he had a few options on hand here. Quebos would know when or if he had acquired a piece of rare tech after all so she would get to thoroughly look things over first and give him a better understand before he just turned every piece of tech over to Quebos.

“Good, I trust you judgment better than the Adda. Do a thorough job and be rewarded,” that musk filled the air yet again. “Though do poorly and … well you wouldn't wish to displease Master, would you?”

He brushed the side of her her face. “You are still dressed? Perhaps I was mistaken that you wanted this,” he teased.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 pm

"I... I would never want to displease you, Master," Alexandra sighed as that sweet aroma returned. Her eyes dulled and fell half mast as her cheek was stroked by that slimy hand. Her eyes widen upon mentioning that she was still wearing the clothes offered to her. "I... I did not know..." she stammered, "I'm sorry, Master. I will strip for you right away."

The agent rose to her feet, letting the dress slide down her body before slowly unclipping her bra and slipping off her panties. Her netherlips were glistening with arousal. Heat rose in her cheeks as the agent's heart began to beat faster. She knew what was coming and she knew she could not resist him. Pleasing shivers ran up and down her spine as she grew wetter just thinking about him being inside her again. "I... I am yours, Master," she said as she kneeled before the Emissary.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:14 pm

“Part of being a good Pet is anticipating your Master's needs but you are still new. You are no longer a person but my plaything. Fortunately for you, you have your uses. Imagine those slaves that do not, that do not get to remain so close.

“I know that you are mine,” he traced a finger over a nipple enticing it to hardness. He even looked into her eyes as a grin spread across his features. She looked good in glasses. Kneeling down before him he let his eyes gaze upon her, ooze slithering beneath her legs on the floor as a pseudo pod raises, brushing against her clit as he plays with her nipple, the aroma being cut off then.

“Or perhaps you need a reminder of this, Pet.”

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Alexandra stared up at the slaver. Pleasure tingled through her breast as that finger teased her erect nipple. She watched as her master pooled beneathe her. Her eyes widen at the sight of the tendril rising up and tracing along her dripping netherlips and erect pearl. "Ah!" She shivered as her precious musk was cut off once more. "N-No, Master!" she whimpered, "Please. I am your plaything. Just... Just make me feel good. I can't stand it anymore... I will get better and stay useful to you."

Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next