View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
"Another break?" Playfully scolding the trembling amethyst, Ania curled up her prehensile tail and smacked that lovely ass for emphasis before slowly but surely stopping dead in her tracks, leaving the student to bask in the potent aftermaths of several orgasms that flooded her system back to back without respite. She retained that pleasant fullness, each tendril embedded within her rump and that unyielding cock quite attached to her welcoming depths as the huntress leaned back against the ground, leaving it up to Daphnee whether to follow or simply straddle the azure hermaphrodite below.

"Mmm .. I suppose I can grant you some measure of relief." A single flick of these switches caused the vibrators to cease their devious work as they, too, halted in their duty, allowing the young woman to recover for the time being.

She smiled contently upon the magnificent girl whilst tentacles narrow and expand through the room, collecting their previously utilised toys and stuffing them in the bag they once belonged into before drawing the whole bundle not too far off beside them. They would be useful soon enough and Ania sought to let her pleasant company know that they would most certainly find their way into action in the coming minutes, perhaps even hours.

They never discussed for how long Daphnee would reside here and delaying their lovemaking for three days most assuredly demanded an equally worthy trade. "You're holding up impressively well, Daphnee." She cooed soothingly. "You might be the first who actually comes close to fulfilling my needs by the time the night is over."

Silken tendrils sweep upon the woman's charms, cherishing her gorgeous stature as they traced over her hips, waist, beyond the contours of her round breasts before dancing over the vein of her neck. "I wonder .. How does my precious female companion intend to spend this break of hers, hm?"

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:39 pm

“Thank -AH- you.” Being cordial never hurt and she shifted a little straddling Ania as those vibrators were turned off. She was drawing in deep heaving breaths as she came to terms with her own exhaustion though it was not a complete exhaustion. As she was well aware her body could press on long after her mind had checked out though it was her mind that she safeguarded now recollecting matters.

Teased, her ass was swatted though she retained that feeling of fullness that rushed through her pleasantly aching body. A smile spread over her lips.

“Hm?”
Had she heard correctly? Green eyes widened, surprised by that statement that had been like a shot of adrenaline in her arm. “Really?” She had not considered being the one to accomplish that and while Ania had to wait she figured that hunting during those days would keep her somewhat satisfied.

She thought about the question for a moment. “Close … well there is no reason not to strive for better results,” of course she wasn't banking on this though her thumb and forefingers pinched those nipples twisting them in opposite directions while leaning down brushing her lips over that neck.

“Break time is over,”
she felt that surge sweep through her as she started to grind her hips against Ania's encouraged by that earlier statement though it was clear she was still sensitive though not super sensitive where she could not endure matters much longer.

Up, down, side to side, she gasped out as she moved over that stiff rod.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:20 am

Smiling in realisation of the information relayed to her, Daphnee could not have sounded nor looked any more encouraged as though every word was meant to hint upon the plain and simple fact that Ania might actually feel sated for once. A woman of her word hardly tended to lie and oftentimes the violet haired temptress had the pleasure of suffering through every promise, whether good or bad as they, too, laid in the comforts of her bedchamber aboard that space faring vessel the other night and Ania refrained from partaking of the woman by her side in any way safe for cherishing her bodily warmth.

Daily catches ensured that Ania didn't go mad with lust, but even they could only take off the edge of what immeasurable temptations pulsed through her veins at any given time. Subdued prey in the gloomy hours served to make the days bearable for every single night began with an incredible degree of desire that desperately sought for an outlet. By the time morning finally showered Shokushu in pleasant, tropical sun rays, Ania felt the most content although never truly satisfied to the utmost.

Prometheus himself had his liver eaten daily, chained to a rock which hindered any influence on the matter on his behalf, a most gruesome and eternal punishment for one never truly got used to it, but had to endure for the individual held no actual control over it. Ania felt the same way with regards to her libido, drawing upon whichever feasible means to lessen its effect although actually fulfilling it completely had the amazon ponder for a moment. Her thirst for carnal pleasantries might ulimately vanish and bled over into pure and simple enjoyment, a sensation Ania would be more than happy to share if anyone ever claimed that achievement as their own.

Daphnee had the chance to score a first among students by herself and anyone who fell to the voluptuous azure amazon the night before did not contribute anything to make that happen. A smile graced her lips, too, quite eager to elaborate. "Rhaine once tried to outlast me in the past, but did not succeed."

It was unknown whether that name held any value to the Prefect, but the tale most certainly detailed how hard pleasing the huntress truly was. "We broke into one of the Head Girl's suites to make use of the luxurious facilities therein and wound up spending all night together, from nightfall 'till sunrise. She passed out three times that night. I had to wait several hours each time before having her once more, but I do not intend to make the same mistakes again, not tonight. I'll keep you awake for hours if I have to, but you'll be the first to satisfy me completely if you manage to hold out."

She found the hardened peaks of her nipples pinched and twisted, each infusing Ania with irresistable delights that amassed in her core as the first onrush of a new release. Daphnee had taken on the challenge and Ania could only abide by her unmatched fervor as her head dipped sideways to make way for that tongue, letting it skim across her delicate neck.

"Ohhh .. Yeah .." She moaned, unable to hold back the sounds of her approval as these moisture blessed folds swept over her manhood, sculpting Daphnee to its formidable stature for that hardness had yet to wilt any as azure eyes set upon the woman above her, loving affections showering the swell of her semen inflated belly. "You're godly .."

Daphnee had the spotlights for now and would get to ride that phallus to her heart's content. Ania feared that fully assaulting the lovely minx would only serve to tire her quicker although these mighty hips grind up against her own, embedding the pride of her manhood in that deliciously narrow orifice whenever the girl descended to accept it wholeheartedly.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:51 pm

She did not know who Rhaine was though she knew a few things. Daphnee never had to discipline her so she could surmise she was a model student or really good at breaking the rules without being caught. To try the very thing she was trying told her that she looked upon Ania in a favorable light. After all if she resented this then there was probably no reason to push herself to those ends. She then remembered the aphrodisiac and some of that reasoning was questionable given that the other student may have been under the influence at the time but in any case she had not sensed any hostility there.

“Is that so?” She sat atop Ania as she pondered those words. She wasn't about to make a claim that she couldn't keep or come across as conceited or full of herself. She figured that she had been placed through far more than Rhaine and had to endure long sessions though that was a hunch. She was motivated now hearing that it was within the realm of possibility.

She had been told about the head mistress' room. Those rooms were far better than hers and hers had been a world above the ordinary dormitories shared by the other students. A good choice for a location though there was a slight widening of her eyes then she broke out in a small grin. She held up two fingers that she brushed along her lips.

She could do this! “Two days. Vex kept me in a hole in the ground for two days with little rest.” She was feeling good about this though. Her fingers traced against her lips then each grasped a nipple playing with each just as her tongue played against her skin.

Slow and steady she rose and fell taking that member inside herself, twisting a bit at the apex of each thrust as she felt good. The tentacles that filled her ass would have to move on their own accord and if they picked up the tempo she would move to match that pace.

She still wasn't use to compliments from any one other than her Mistress. She liked them of course. It was an acknowledgment of her doing well and one that she was to ascertain that she was indeed alive and not just some wall flower.

“Godly? Me?”
She was blushing a bit at that. “No … but if I succeed you can say that.” She dropped herself quickly over that staff, gyrated then lifted off her slowly returning to those slow movements as low moans escaped her lips.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:12 pm

"If you've already managed two days in a row, I'm sure one night won't prove too difficult for the likes of you." She admired that spark of encouragement and how it intermingled with every sliver of confidence that realisation invited into the violet haired beauty, slyly stealing over the smooth feminine digits which grazed over her sensual lips with the tip of her tongue, tingling them just barely before they set out to toy with the protrusions of these ripe pink pebbles upon her contently heaving chest.

"I'll call you godly whenever I see fit to call you just that .. You deserve that kind of praise even before accomplishing your goals." She spoke as if Daphnee wouldn't have the opportunity to fail in her duties tonight. A playful smile crept upon the azure hermaphrodite though tender groans and gasps continuously part their lush and puckered expanse while Daphnee swirled over her pleasantly tingling manhood, the slender end of her tail slithered up against her stuffed backside and sliced into the narrow orifice to join the two appendages already contained therein.

They amassed in her formidable rump, repositioning themselves into a triple helix formation after an extended period of idleness, two tendrils wrapped around the girth of her tail. It required an enormous amount of coordination on her part although they ultimately started to stir, withdrawing little more than a few inches at a time before thrusting back inside at an equally slow pace, twisting slightly as to keep the sensation fresh at any time. In the same instance the first one recoiled just a tad further, returning with greater ferocity whereas the third retreated less inches, but filled Daphnee back up more casually.

All of them advanced and recoiled at the same time, providing that unique sensation as each drill like thrust caused every single tentacular limb to brush up against different portions of the ravishing amethyst.

Suddenly their pace escalated, forcing Daphnee to speed up although once Ania discerned what the precious student was trying, they slowed down once more, entrapping her in a perpetual attempt to match these cunning invaders spreading her luscious ass to capacity although they never roughened her up any even the slightest fashion. She was not that kind of abominable creature to those who served without equal.

"Uhhnnn .." It felt heavenly nevertheless, slow and sensual or quick and fulfilling although instant gratification occured often enough tonight for Ania to not rush the matter any further. She adored the sight of the woman above her, bent over to tend to her delicate skin and breasts. Ania could only return the favor as twin appendages mold and caress her soft mammaries like dough in their midst while another pair embarked to her supple rear, gently fondling those ass cheeks and occasionally spreading them apart just a little further for more of that blue flesh to sink inside her in the following moment.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm

“UHHH!” She gasped, green eyes widening with the addition of that tail. She halted there frozen in place for a long moment as she felt herself quite full even though that tail and tentacles moved within her with care.

She nodded at those words that came though the additional friction caused her to feel quite full. Yes, she had spent two days with Vex in a very unusual situation. She still did not know if it were good or bad for she had been left with mixed cautionary feelings over the ordeal.

Her scars had been healed though. She still wore those wrist guards since she had permission to wear them and it would seem quite unusual for her to stop wearing them all of a sudden only to reveal she was scar free.

Her hands squeezed against those breasts as she began moving at a slow languid pace that Ania soon matched. Small gasps spilled from her lips as she felt her own breasts captured and played with even as other tentacles swept over her backside grasping and playing with it.

All the while she had been spurned on, encouraged even as her body gave in to that friction and folded about her. The addition of juices added to the heat that washed through her as those pink wet walls grasped her as tightly as possible, pushing past those sensations that poured over her as her own lips skimmed along that neck, against a breast and finally to her lips.

Slow motions were replaced with the gradual increase of her own as she rocked her hips back and forth, up and down she rose and descended ending in a spiral each time as she brought herself down.

“Gawd … so full ...”
She gasped as they continued though it was clear that those earlier words had inspired her to continue making much more of an effort as those tentacles still pushed into her quivering body.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:45 am

"Mnngh .." Success solely happened to be a matter of when, not if and Ania repeatedly announced her unequivocal talents in form of appreciative moans that oozed from her parted lips. They, too, wound up taken by Daphnee in a kiss, moaning deeply into their passionate union for even that languid pace was soon gone and replaced with far more feverish movement, that gush of juices more than enough encouragement for Ania to enhance her own greedy motions until enduring any more became impossible.

"Ahhhnn!" Molten liquid love splattered to the recesses of her womb and easily enhanced the swell of her previously spunk inflated midriff, adding to that soothingly warm fluid based fullness that showered upon Daphnee whilst a trio of appendages curls up and spasms ecstatically within her crushing rear, chaotically swirling against the young woman's insides in their own cherished sensory overload. Below her Ania gasped in shallow albeit heated breaths, these azure orbs rising and falling slightly more frantically once the student happened to chip away at the nigh bottomless endurance her alien lover possessed, slowly but surely reaching out for the achievement no one else could call their own.

"Hmm .. You're getting there .. but I have an idea on how to spice things up just a little more." More was yet to be done and a devious smirk graced the fully erect amazon warrior whose raw strength lifted Daphnee alongside her own body, spinning her around without breaking the seal of their bodies as to preserve all that cum within the gorgeous temptress, turning her to face away for once as further tentacles dipped into the bag beside them.

"Don't look back now .. I have a surprise for you." They drew upon the straps contained therein, showing them off to Daphnee as an indication of what was going to be used on her next, but in which fashion happened to be a delicate detail Ania reserved for her own mind. They had been fastened around Daphnee's stiff nipples, nicely tight and secure, but loose enough not to cause any severe pain in the process.

What happened next might have been fairly strange to the human eye, but their lack of sufficient toys had Ania nearly liquidise the smooth end of one of her tentacles, curling that sole appendage up into a small bulbuous protrusion before simply severing the link between itself and the huntress. "Bend over .. Put your hands up against the wall, my dear." The end result turned out to be a ball of shimmering blue ooze, a thick viscuous substance which was applied to these soft feminine hands, effectively trapping them on the wall as the slimy stuff grew firmer at once.

Every hand received the same treatment, even her feet once Ania coaxed them apart just a little more, experimenting with bondage in a whole new way. Furthermore two differently sized orbs of azure ooze had been fastened on the end of those straps upon her hardened pebbles, putting pressure on her delicate mammaries as they, too, became firmer and these makeshift weights tugged on her lovely breast flesh.

She reared back before plunging deep into the student, watching the weights sway back and fro as they pulled on these ample tits thanks to the momentum of their joining. The riding crop also returned, skimming across her heart shaped posterior as Ania teased Daphnee with the prospect of things to come. "What do you think? Does it feel good?"

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 pm

“OHH! AHHH!” Languid movements continued above her. It was not as if she were tired, hardly, though her stamina was clearly not as legendary but she deliberately did this to draw out each sensation. Clearly she would have gone faster if Ania had wished for that though earlier when she was about to adjust to the quicker tempo Ania used though Ania matched her own pace and so she had kept at it at the same speed.

She cried out again clamping down on that member with the gush of cum and flow of her own juices her belly inflated a bit more as that cock served as a cork nestled inside her.

Her fingers reflexively closed on those mounds in her grasp as she panted and moaned out her release. The sensation of her own release had been intense, her ass felt just as full not neglected in this moments as she rode out the most recent of her climaxes. She gasped a bit in excitement, breasts rising and falling as she did.

Though what followed was one solid motion that had her facing the opposite direction in an instant. She gasped out in surprise and due to the renewed sensation she had felt feeling the blessed heat of that member against her still clenching insides.

“A surprise?” She had no idea what to expect and ran through her own thoughts when the straps were revealed though she hardly imagined the way that they would be used as her breasts were secured, they were sensitive and the restraints on them felt secure though far from hurting. To her credit her heart rate did not even quicken this time as if that reaction had been ingrained into her. She simply grinned, her accelerated heart rate showed signs of excitement never altering or increasing from where it was at in the first place.

She did as commanded though in their new position she had failed to capture the transformation of those tendrils though she did as commanded and saw the alteration as that slime traced against her hands securing her in place. It was new in that it was an ability that she had not yet cataloged. She had a habit of keeping detailed notes as a means to what end she did not know but hoped there would be something useful to engineer an escape one day.

She was effectively squatting now as the bottoms of her feet were treated and affixed to the floor. The plunge inside her had been so sudden that it sent those weighted balls into motion away from her body in the opposite direction then back at her chest. They were not so heavy as to cause any pain but a constant reminder as her chest was steadily hit and her nipples pulled as if tiny fingers were rotating and tugging them.

The riding crop returned too and she could feel it trace against her backside as she was filled. She even felt the shift of liquids inside her sloshing away. “OH YES! YES! YES!” Came her enthusiastic answer.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 am

Some slightly more privy to her early days and the resulting ruthlessness might have considered these exotic traits little more than a relic of the past. She tended to ravage them, truly violate students in every which way and their womb proved a final bastion of defiance in the sense that shoving oneself straight inside turned out to be greatly challenging if not downright agony for any victim Ania came across. Now drugs prevented them from feeling anything in the process whilst liquidising portion of her own self and splitting it off never truly returned to action in quite some time.

Pain happened to be virtually non-existant throughout those few select moments of separation and the benefits certainly outweighed the risks thanks to Daphnee's thrillingly wanton response. She figured it'd spice things up and with what select few means of entertainment they had, Ania sought to make the most of it, especially tonight.

The riding crop came down upon her right ass cheek, playfully smacking that delightful backside before flowing upon the valley of her pleasure and tension stricken cleavage, teasing her with the prospect of more before delivering another mild swat right next to one of her pinched nipples.

"Mmm .. Aren't you just adorable?" A most sultry voice teased directly next to her ear, washing over the lovely student at the same time as that rigid ember seared into her magnificent embrace of silken flesh, preventing any of that seed from leaking out since Daphnee was far from full and Ania wished to make her feel far more than anything they previously cherished in the realms of carnal delights.

Oh, Ania could have permitted Daphnee to get used to the sensation, but hardly any fun resided with the same old pattern as tendrils settled upon these rhythmically swaying weights. They nudged and pulled on occasion, never letting these strained heaps of flesh come to rest whilst their bodies flush together.

"Uhhnn .." No matter how often Ania indulged in these narrow confines, her body never grew tired of the sensation. She moved equally chaotically in her own eager advances, switching up between full and strong thrusts at a more languid pace whereas a quicker, but short lived stream of ecstatic motions downright slammed into the subdued beauty of a woman before her. Hot, pulsating warmth emanated through Daphnee with every keen motion bestowed unto her quivering form, seemingly unable to stop showering her in loving affections. One had to wonder how many more times Ania had to reach that blessed high before everything turned to pure enjoyment rather than trying to quench a thirst with the benefit of pleasant company.

"Ungh .. Would you .. Would you like some more?" A question had been posed alongside a familiar buzzing sound, but for the moment Ania had not applied those vibrators anywhere in hopes of keeping their current whereabouts hidden although they had been pretty much everywhere upon the two tonight safe for a single orifice. Daphnee had been allowed to look and would spot them hovering just above the crack of her alluring ass, further tendrils joining the fray as they fondled and massaged that gorgeous peach in a hint of things to come whilst they united over and over again.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:55 pm

She gasped out feeling that mighty saber lunge into her. The riding crop adding to the mix as it left a small stinging sensation on her whenever and wherever it fell upon her, each adding to a deep gasp that had been drawn from her lips as she pressed back against that saber that so easily cut through her. Ass and breast felt that sting, that added spice to the moment, each causing her to gasp out in a desired fashion.

She gasped out, the pressure added to the weights from those pulls and motions coursed up from those weighted globs to the nipples they were secured to making it feel as if her nipples were being tugged upon and played with.

Whether fast or slow the pace was just right seeing how sensitive she had been and how determined she was to endure the pleasure she received … no, endure was the wrong word she realized as it felt as if she were just caught up and outlasting these pleasures rather than enjoying them for what they had been.

As full as she was, the little stings from the weighted balls or swats only served to heighten the matter she was enduring. “Uhhhhhh ...” She gasped through with that question being asked she did look back, it was only naturally as she heard that sound buzzing in the air.

She had wondered how anything else was going to fit, if the position was anything to go by. Green eyes flickered up to meet with azure ones and she found herself nodding even as she tried to do her best at gyrating her hips as she pushed back into those thrusts.

“Uh huh,” she answered with a steady nod knowing that in just a few moments she would discover what Ania's intentions were even as a shiver rushed through her depths again causing her to tremble against that saber ever so deliciously. Her head lowering as she turned back towards the wall crying out again as pleasure washed out over her.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Any sound Daphnee made had been music to her ears and her acceptance of these buzzing capsules most certainly spurned Ania on to reward her for each and every one as well as enhance them to the fullest.

Twin vibrators had been set down against the puckered entrance to her backdoor, each tracing upon the cum stricken passage before easing inside nearly without resistance, plunged deeply by the tendrils holding them. They'd remain inside Daphnee for now, fuelling her backdoor with pleasant vibrations while Ania tended to her more delicate orifice personally, but with that recent orgasm shooting through Daphnee herself, Ania was bound to bask in that blessed tightness.

"Ah! I .. I'm going to cum again." It was an announcement of sorts, not that Daphnee could expect Ania to last long against her desirable charms considering how long they actually intended to be here. In the end Ania slowed, over and over embedding herself in that narrow velvety sheath whilst steadily wavering in strength throughout enduring the buildup of that climax, each tearing a strained albeit delighted groan from the lavender hued hermaphrodite before their bodies connected virtually without any force whatsoever.

Ania let Daphnee feel every inch of her trembling manhood which swelled beneath a barely suppressed onrush of molten spunk. She held her own orgasm at bay which solely resulted in more pent up cum to be produced and contained, feasting upon these marvelous depths for several more lewd squelch inducing thrusts, unwilling to give in again just yet although the past tended to remind them just how impossible that would be.

"Ahhhnn .." She moaned out beside Daphnee's ear, delicately latching on and nibbling on the tender lobe whilst releasing yet another thick and warm surge of seed into the young woman. It swiftly became the first of many as further torrents erupted from the strongly pulsating crest of her member, filling Daphnee to the point where the gorgeous violet haired beauty looked ready to pop rather than simply inflated with everything Ania had to offer.

"God .. Y-You simply feel far too good .. Unnghh .." She retracted with a sharp gasp just then, slithering out of that precious chalice as the final few streams of semen had been spilled on the ground beneath and before them, all the while permitting all that liquid love to ooze from Daphnee freely. A tingle rushed through her loins while pulling out, a sign of sensitivity which her near instantaneous recovery usually took care of straight away, but not that time.

"You're getting closer, too." It was only then that the riding crop came down on her lovely ass once more, certainly not forgotten in the midst of their lovemaking. "What do you think? Can your stomach handle a few more mouthfuls just yet?" She did not plan on giving the girl any real break just yet, but Daphnee was effectively pinned to the spot and Ania sought to take full advantage of her calm nature in spite of being restrained.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 pm

So much stimulation had assailed her all over. She was filled to heights she had never been filled before! It had almost felt as she had been pregnant with a combination of that inflation and the strength of the throbbing ember that had been pressed inside her. Vibrators buzzing at and in her back door had her front door sealing or at least it tried only to find that Ania had her foot in the door, or cock in it so to speak preventing her from fully closing as she squeezed against the heat of that welcome member.

When she was uncorked cum rushed forth as if a dam sprouted a hole within it. A puddle was quickly forming there between her thighs though she drew in deep breaths still unmoving fully as she laid there, green eyes turning towards Ania as she spoke.

“Hm?”
She had missed what was initially said, though it caught up to her a moment later. She had been caught up in a thought just then though she would reserve it for later. Still pinned down and yet still coherent she sported a small smile and nodded briefly as she half sat up or rather tried. Her legs being restrained, the pin and the fact that her belly was still fairly large at this stage though shrinking made it impossible to fully sit up.

“You'll have to come a bit closer though. This is about as far as I can get up at this stage,”
not to mention fatigued was a factor too. She had not been exhausted entirely or overwhelmed but each moment played it's toll after all and pleasantly so.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:08 pm

It was quite a sight, the amalgam of their combined juices splooshing onto the ground though once Daphnee had been free of that ember and gradually tightened up once again, it slowed to a mere trickle, but there was no missing out on that admirable puddle of warm liquid love beneath her. Both vibrators had been extracted from the narrow confines of her rump and cast aside, switched off for now although Ania doubted they'd be needed again anytime soon.

"If you're sure you can take it .." Plump violet lips curl into a smile once Ania had gotten up and swerved around the beautiful girl squatting before her. There really was no sacrifice in having to move around although there was no denying how sensitive her manhood had become. It recovered, but slower than usual and Ania could hardly wait to reach that high so many of the girls seemed to cherish in her presence, fully sated and unable to go on yet in her case she'd probably just be sated.

It remained to be seen if Daphnee lasted until the end, passed out or was given another break in due time, but hey. After three days of passing up on Daphnee it felt pretty damn good for Ania, too!

She slithered inbetween the narrow space created by both Daphnee and the wall her hands adhered to thanks to that semi syrupy, semi solid slime, her arms extended enough as to allow her upper body to accommodate for the huntress whose male endowments happened to be as eagerly erect as ever throughout the night. It pulsed strongly, with a passion that caused her virile length to bounce just slightly with every wanton surge of blood flowing straight into her scalding ember, now positioned right in front of the subdued student.

"Close enough?" Ania cooed playfully, teasingly even as the pride of her girth had been brought closer, that rigid phallus resting along the very center of her face whilst these heavy, semen burdened testes nestled up against her chin, their faint albeit stimulating musk wafting through the air, but the ravenous amazon cared only for one thing.

Daphnee's mouth had been all too close and keen azure eyes befell the swell of her lips, each of them so sweet, so sinfully ripe that Ania could hardly resist the corporeal form of temptation itself, but even in spite of her willingness to press onward unhindered, her current partner was meant to enjoy this, too. She enveloped the back of her head with a tentacle, recoiling her own hips just enough to allow these lips and the firm crest of her shaft to smooch in a somewhat lewd union.

"But for now, be a good girl and open up for me. We don't want to be here all night, do we?" She teased the young woman. Daphnee would not have to wait long for her own pleasure since at the same time as the request came, a sole tentacle dipped to her soaked and cum stained nether lips, stealing over the previously kindled orifice in hopes of inciting those fires once more. By now Ania ascertained that they probably never withered in the first place, but that was as much the beauty of it as manipulating Daphnee with her touch.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:54 am

Unable to move from the position she was now in, the only means of complying with the request was for Ania to get a bit closer which she did. She had been exhausted but reinvigorated too. It was as if she were running a marathon and hit that dreaded wall that athletes talked about where collapse seemed inevitable until a second wind struck, especially when seeing their goal or some other indication that it was almost over.

The almost over part did not matter so much as the fact that there was a goal that could be reached, funny that she would attempt to reach it but had this place reduced her to such a point? Small victories, right? Though she was not thinking about success in how it could mark a failing, by succeeding did she draw even more of an interest? By submitting to her fate was she making herself even more appealing to others? She had not given it any real thought, probably since she was so focused on her own eventual escape though the future did not matter much for the present.

She could clearly see the pulse going through that rod and while she could not use her hands she nodded in answer feeling a tentacle slip behind her head she leaned forward licking a teste and peaking up with those emerald eyes, soon gasping as she felt herself being penetrated in response as if to say she wasn't the only one that could tease.

Her mouth opened, slowly lips wrapped about that pole, her genetically repaired jaw did not ache or strain and it was as if the added strength there would serve better in keeping itself open like this. Her tongue teased about the member though as they assisted her lips focusing much of her attention on the sensitive tip and allowing her lips to seal over the sides, her head bobbing in a rhythm as she moaned out adding vibrations to the matter as she engulfed that azure member.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 pm

"Mmm .." She had not cared much for what Daphnee thought at the time unless it somehow entailed despising her captor. The feisty amazon cherished that tentative lick bestowed unto her swollen balls, each vibrant with warmth and liquid love concealed therein, rather than pester her mind with thoughts of the distant future. Things could turn out one way or another and basking in every minute wisely spent with the violet haired gem remained one of her foremost interests for the moment.

"Uhhnn .. Oh yeah .. That feels .. Ah .. s-so good .." Shudders visible worked their way through the well endowed hermaphrodite, to the point two pairs of her tendrils fanned out and encompassed the swell of their breasts before squeezing them all too gently, giving herself and the young woman a treat once Daphnee had worked the majestic phallus into the comforts of her mouth.

At the same time, however, that sole tentacle tending to her loins had accepted a vital role in their play and seemed all too eager to emphasize on its greatly refined agility.

It mimicked each and every bobbing motion of her head with perfection, venturing deeper into these clinging velvety folds with every inch of throbbing cock flesh only to recoil once the exquisite student had done the same with her talented mouth. Daphnee would soon find that it was far more complicated than that, that Ania essentially granted her a chance to decide at which rate the huntress and her own body received pleasure, not to mention just how much.

She might have flicked the underside of that wanton ember with her tongue and discovered that the silken tendril amid her love tunnel devotedly swished against the tender insides of her own clenching tunnel, granting her the same ravishing delight as it, too, responded to the movements of her tongue. It essentially squirmed, spiraled and rubbed along these welcoming confines in much the same way as Daphnee fellated her hermaphroditic partner.

"You're holding back, Daphnee. Show me just how good you truly are." Truly Ania had been enjoying herself, as evident by the continuous flow of slick juices flowing over the back of her oversized testes and onto her toned thighs, but teasing happened to be part of the game and playing it was worth far more while Daphnee retained consciousness. Azure eyes hovered on her in a sultry manner whilst that tendril around her violet locks curled up and grasped a shock of hair, daringly pushing Daphnee onto that pulsating rod for another inch as if testing the waters with regards to how comfortable Daphnee had been under her absolute control, restrained with a slight measure of roughness attached. "I want you to be the first student to spend my reserves completely."

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next