View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia) 

Post Re: Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia)
But Birch was not so quick to act. He listened to the student. Had she pleaded to get free of what not he would have ignored the request, those where common enough and unlike Slarr he did not do this out of malice.

Unfortunately I am not the boss and while the boss can return and over rule me at any time I will do what I can. Furthermore, I will strike you only if you wish it. Rough or gentle is the choice I grant you. Slarr is rather unhonarable about his dealings unless you get them in writing where even he must abide by them but I will enforce your choice upon him at least. If he seeks to violate this then he will answer to me. Agree?

That was about the best he could offer her at this stage. He hated Slarr's games and sadist ways so limiting them he was more than happy to do. While they got her for Thudd Slarr would have to brake off to go whine to Thudd but changes are he was going to sulk until the boss got back given the putty look he was getting from the scaly devil not that he cared, outside of his flames Slarr would have been no threat to him.

He rubbed her ass as he sucked on his two fingers coating them in enzyme, the pain numbing substance being rubbed against her breast where Slarr had bit her. He leaned in close to her ear under the pretense of licking the corral of her ear.

If he is denied today Slarr is likely to hunt you on his own at some point soon. Remember two things, contracts and strawberries ...

He did not explain though as he pulled back some. Well, sapling, it is time to make your choices. Please be quick I am rather hungry.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:03 am

Birchs hands where big, knobbly and treelike, but once her started touching her hurting breasts, the pain from Slarr's bite eased. She allowed herself a sigh.
She twitched a little as he leaned closer and began licking her ear. It was a weird feeling, she was terrified of the intrusion of her personal space, yet her ears were rather sensitive, causing her to both squirm futilely, and to make a halfway giggle, despite her precarious situation.

She listened intently as he whispered, though. He did seem to offer her some sort of respite, and indeed even some advice. Could he be some sort of ally? Pia doubted it. Never trust a monster, and he did plan to rape her anyway. Yet now he seemed the lesser of two evils, three evils if you counted the big one too.

"P-please.. be gentle with me.. If you do not hurt me, if you leave me in shape to get out of here, you can do whatever you want."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

“Out of the way bozo! Give me that ass!” Slarr was eager and hard though he could have cared less about not making this hurt. He was the weakest of the tree and often picked on because of that.

As a result he enjoyed tormenting and hurting but he frowned when Birch refrained in moving.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

He squeezed her chest with his hands careful of the bite mark. Of course he had been unaware of what was going on in her head and he was forth right in telling her that he was going to rape her. He, however, rarely was rougher than necessary … well once someone asked for it that way but to each their own …

The root of his vine swept against her labia, the vine dancing and collecting some of her juices before slowly the tip sank into her pushing fully into those folds.

I am famished and do not feel like moving little man, take her mouth.

He reasoned that Slarr was going to be brutal with her and the imp wasted no time in presenting his cock again cautiously approaching this time encase she tried to strike him again before he would trust straight into her mouth as Birch swept into her deeper now.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Pia made a little noise as the tip teased her pussy, followed by a little yelp as the wine forced its way into her. She felt her folds part easily for the intruding vine, yet Birch would find her insides very smug and smooth. She gasped a little as she felt the thing move inside her.

She had hoped that perhaps she would be able to strike some sort of deal with the treeman, so at least she would not have to cope with the little devil, but apart from denying it access to her ass, he did not seem to mind the tiny beast getting his share. Well, not getting fucked anally was some sort of mercy, but the imp was given access to her mouth instead. The runt approached her cautiously, it's cock obscenely brandished in front of her.

Once again she squirmed, testing the vines that had bound her hands. If only she could get loose..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:15 pm
Profile YIM

Bozo?

Birch got along with the imp most of the time, not always. He could be rather one dimensional at the best of times and really only seemed to care about his saplings that had a particular leaf color and strawberries …

But the thing with Birch was he did this to receive nourishment, that might not made him any better than his counter part but at least he had an excuse! But lobbing fire around so carefree annoyed Birch and that was perhaps the one matter that annoyed him most. He was then going to be insulted …

Birch bit his tongue, content to experience this snug piece of ass in front of him as he reached about Pia's body to press his hands against her breasts as a moist tongue grazed behind her ear. He was slow, deliberate, though part of him figured that the girl might get hurt he offered her that choice. Perhaps she did not care, perhaps she wouldn’t mind or would and thus freeze up depending on this.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 am

Slarr cackles. “Fine, if I can't take her ass or pussy … sheesh … I'll just have to seek her out another time then.” He was closer now, confident that those vines were holding her fast as his “buddy” fucked her, rocking back and forth within her, a languid pace to start with.

He was too busy gazing into the features of her face as he jerks her head back so he can gaze into her eyes as he guides himself forward unaware that Birch has loosen the vines on Pia's hands, then loosens them a bit more when she still has trouble with them then more so they are barely holding her.

Bozo, Birch was going to teach Slarr, well it was hardly a lesson but a reminder that the imp needed him more than Birch had need of him.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 am

"Ohhhhh.."

Pia moaned, with Birch was well inside her. She could feel his big, strong hands groping her soft breast. Despite herself, her nipples were hardening, small erect, sensitive pebbles growing against his big palms. She squirmed a little as the surprisingly soft and wet tongue lapped at her ear, inadvertently showing her butt towards him.

"Ahh.. Ouch!"
The imp jerked her head back roughly. His devilish face was close to her, leering at her with bad intent. By instinct, Pia struggled to get away from him, which meant more squirming, her breasts squeezing against Birch's hands, her butt clenching and unclenching as she tried to move her legs.

What?! She could feel the wines on one hand getting looser. She was not free, but, maybe she could loosen herself? She tried wiggling one hand loose, easier said than done as she was being ministered by the treeman and with the imp in front of her.

She needed a distraction, else either creature would notice what she was doing. "Ahhh.. Imp.. do you enjoy.. AH!.. watching the big boys show you how to.. ohhh.. fuck a lady?", she whispered to Slarr.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 pm
Profile YIM

What sort of question was that? He paused having realized hat he never had given the matter much thought before now. He considered back. He did not always take part in these activities, only when blonds were part of things or those that had brown hair. All others he had ignored as he could care less about watching.

His particular fetish was precise. Perhaps it traced back to the very first assignment that took him here so very long ago. He considered the matter giving Pia a moment of respite as he watched those breasts being mauled roughly as she moved against Birch.

So why was this such a turn on when if an auburn haired girl in the same position wasn't? Perhaps it was because he could envision himself taking part in some fashion. He had reached his answer.

“I suppose I do, I have never considered it before. There's always something enticing about it in waiting to get there left overs.”

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Birch loosened his grip on Pia a little, his hands fondling those breasts as she pulled back from Slarr she took more of his luscious root inside those moist folds. He was going to take all the nectar that she offered of course, filling that succulent body as he followed her words or at least tried.

Thudd was gone right now, was she trying to get Slarr out of the equation briefly? He was not so certain as to her intentions or how she was going to play this but she got the imp considering the question at least.

Was she inferring that Slarr watch the two of them? He realized that the imp might not go for that but he continued to watch this unfold as he continued to drive into the student from behind before slowing drastically, not to draw out his pleasure but to draw out her own for he soon realized that going straight at her with a passion would mean Slarr getting his hands on her all the sooner.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:27 pm

"Ohhh...Ahhhh..."

Birch was going at her much slower now, but deeper, even more so as he pulled her back. Pia found her concentration wavering, as his roots probed her insides, sliding in between her moist, tight folds, filling her up. Even though she had probably been fucked pretty hard by the giant already, she found her body responding again. And unwittingly, she adopted herself to the rhythm of slow fucking.
Her eyelids were half closed, and small moans kept emerging from between her half-parted, moist lips.

Even though she was about to surrender to the fucking, she managed to keep twisting her hand. The vie was pretty loose now, indeed, she believed she could get her hand out rather quickly. Neither the imp nor the treeman seemed to have noticed, yet. She had to find a way to escape before in case the giant returned, though, so she started wiggling to get her other hand loose. This was not easy o do while being fucked from behind, resulting in a lot of twisting, giving Slarr a great view of her heaving boobs.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

She gave up more nectar and that was a delight even as she tried to loosen the hold on her arms. Birch knew that the vines there had not been as strong, he had deliberately kept them loose in hopes that she would indeed free herself and surprise Slarr. The imp was getting on his nerves today, well if he had nerves.

He did this because there was a need to eat, Slarr did this to be malicious but with a good solid hold on her legs he had not yet need to strengthen that hold. She moaned in pleasure as he thoroughly took her from behind, his root pressing inside that heated core as he rocked slowly against her, plants from below reached up from the earth to sweep against her luscious pearl in slow motions and while his touch was a bit scratchy from his skin texture he swatted her ass playfully.

Drinking her essence in through the tube in that root that suctioned up what nectar she produced.

It was amazing that she was getting into this so soon after being brutalized by Thudd and in part it was best that she had been out of if for that.

Her breasts swayed as he pressed into the girl and while it did not matter Birch tried to make pleasant conversation with the student as he was prone in doing. “How long have you been on this island? What is you name.”

His hands grazed against her legs then and feeling that her knees would beginning to ache he stood up behind her while still lodged inside her, holding her legs at a 45 degree angle to the ground he had the majority of her weight on her hands and forearms though he never missed a beat as he slid inside her eating as he fucked her, delicious.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:18 am

From the sway of her breasts to the way she moaned, Slarr was turned on by the scene that he was witnessing. He grew hard and wanted to plug up her lips again but enjoyed hearing her moan and gasp so he had refrained for now.

Watching those globes sway he got quite the show as he watched on, wondering if he could get away with braking up Birch's little party, using flame to drive him back so he could ave a turn with her.

Chances were that that wouldn't fly so well as Birch had rather strange abilities he did not understand. Clutching the base of his shaft he pulled it, squeezed it and felt he throb of his cock against the palm of his hand as he jerked off to the scene before him.

“So fucking hot. Fuck that bitch good, Birch!”

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 am

The situation was just too absurd. Even by the standards of this island, this day had been odd. She had been chased by monsters, been a femme fatale gun moll in a hallucinatory crime drama, been fucked by a giant without (thankfully!) being aware of it. Now she was being fucked (and fucked well, she had to admit) by a tree, which tried making polite conversation with her, while an evil looking imp was jerking off in front of her face.

"Ohh.. oh my goodness.. Ahhhh.." Pia paused to pull air in through clenched teeth, before again letting out a mewling moan. "You.. oh.. you got to be kidding.. uhm.. me.. A-AAAH!"
Pia Let out a little shout, as Birch slapped her round, pear formed butt. The impact made her jerk forward, then back again, embedding the branch further inside her.

Her hands were almost free now. Concentrating on the task was getting harder and harder, as her pulse quickened and her warm, wet pussy was being fucked. But she was pretty sure she could get at least one of them loose in just a second. She even had a vague plan. She just had to time it. Waiting for Slarr to get just a little more into it, she tried keeping Birch occupied in the meantime.

"My.. name is Pia.. I am..Mmmmmmm.. I am a freshman.."
, she moaned.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

(Terribly sorry! I thought that my post was the last in the thread and was waiting, I saw you on earlier this morning making posts and wondered why this one had been missed and went back to check it since it's been awhile. Normally I post a ton and respond within a day unless I miss something. It's rare that it occurs but still happens)

“Pia,” he repeated her name as he took her eagerly from behind, his root about ten inches deep inside that passage, it whipping about as it suctioned up those juices. He pretended not to be aware of her playing at those restraints given his connection to the plants he could have easily tightened his hold upon her limbs but he had been confident that the only one she'd possibly be able to harm was Slarr. Most likely she would annoy him in some fashion, Slarr would want revenge but seeing how he was promoting this in a way Birch would keep his companion from doing just that unless Thudd came back, in which case she was screwed.

“You're offering up quite the meal sapling.”

He thrust within her, giving her a little more incentive for it had been his aim to keep her excited as he did this. Keeping her excited meant that he had more juices to drink after all.

Birch leaned over her body, his tongue dipping behind her ear and while he had kept his connection with the plants secret as far as knowing her intentions to free herself he had no two way connection with plants unless he directly controlled them. He had kept that hold loose on her though figuring it would be more likely that she would work to do something now.

“If you are going to do something then now is the chance for it,” he whispered into her ear as he rubbed a shoulder before grasping it and pulling her back against those thrusts. “If Thudd gets back I will not be able to keep Slarr in check.”

Birch was considering going solo, Thudd and to a lesser extent Slarr, had been too sadistic for his tastes and he thought that he could do well enough on his own. Of course he had never gotten repeat victims, it was too easy to avoid him once outside of his home.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next