View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia) 

Post Re: Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia)
Lemon yellow eyes gazed at the girl before her. He already knew what that tight body felt like and as he heard the slurp of Birch's root flowing inside her Slarr could imagine those sensations very well as his hand moved against his length.

He throbbed in the warmth of his hand and stepped forward to her pretty face, intent on releasing his hot seed all over it when he came and he was so close to doing so at that moment.

Only the fact that Birch was still going strong had him trying to hold back just a bit longer.

“OH! FUCK, YEAH!” He smirked, nearly there as he struggled hopelessly to hold back just a little longer.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:48 pm

"G-h-g-ghawd..!", Pia mewled. Keeping concentrated was really hard now. What was that treeman doing? It seemed like it's branch cock was sucking as the same time that it was fucking her. Adding the suctioning effect to the sensation of being reamed played havoc with her nerves. Her juices were overflowing, an her body was like a riot of sensation. It seemed like every muscle in her body was clenching and unclenching. Certainly her vaginal muscles were getting their work out, clamping down on the branch inside her.

Birch was right, off course. She had to act, and she had to act now. The giant was the biggest problem. Even with her sexual stamina, the monster might be just too much for her. She gathered up all her strength, all her will..

With a swift motion, she freed her right hand, and grabbed hold of Slarr's cock. It was a firm grip, right at the base, and she even dug her fingers into the skin.

"You.. Your next minutes are eith.. OH!", she exclaimed, cutting her sentence short. She gathered her will again, mustering all she had earned as a seductive gun moll from the dreamscape. "Your next minutes are either going to be the best or the worst in your life, imp. Are you listening?"

She tried hard to concentrate on the imp, and not succumb to the pleasure right yet.

(No problem :) Have not been on too much lately anyway.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

(I saw the activity and looked back out of curiosity since it's not like me to miss a post)

Birch figured a little motivation in the form of a reminder had been in order here though of course he had not let up on her. Her taste was exquisite and he had not known why that had been the case. Of course he had little idea about her connection with sexual magic which added a bit of unique flavor to her taste.

This was encouraging, there was the after taste of cum but even that could not taint the delicious taste that he greedily sucked up.

Now he could have prevented her getting free from happening a all. He could have helped Slarr you her but chose not too. His thrusts slowing down just a little so she could at least concentrate on her words.

Looking over her shoulder, and by the shout of surprised pain from Slarr he was willing to bet that hurt but really, Slarr wanted to play with fire earlier so Birch found I hard to have any remorse now, he just grinned and slapped Pia's ass playfully before rubbing the spot that he had hit.

“You better listen to her, Slarr, I'm not helping you out this time.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 pm

“Oh, yeah! Here it cums … AAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Those fingers dug into his engorged shaft, his eyes widening as she gripped him fiercely to the point that he was unable to shoot forth his release. “Yes! YES! JUST LET ME GO!”

Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:25 pm

The slap made Pia's nerve endings feel like they were made of pure electricity. The pain made her even more aware of every sensation, as well as to give her a bit of distraction from the pure pleasure, allowing her to focus more.

"Ohhh.. oh yeah..", she panted. Part of her wanted to just let go, just let herself be fucked into oblivion.. but she had to finish this task first. "Writing..", she panted. "You need to write this.. Use your fire, or a sharp stick or something, but you need to write it down before I let you go."

She paused to back her hips up against Birch. For someone intent on raping her, he had been surprisingly helpful, and her body was reacting well to his skilled moves. The feeling made her unconsciously grip Slarr's cock harder. "I want you to.. oh!.. u-uh!.. swear you will get the giant away from here.. swear you won't let the giant get me.. in return.."

Pia paused to let out yet another moan. "..I'll take your cock.. and leave you strawberries when I come home.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

Damn! The bitch knew what she was doing. Making him write out a contract, even if it were on the ground I was still valid. “I CAN'T DO THAT!” He wanted to strangle her, cut her but given where she gripped …

“AHHH, OK, OK, NO GIANT!” A flame appeared at he tip of his finger though Birch glared at him and gave him a branch where he hastily began to write on the ground as indicated.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:42 pm

For a rapist Birch was surprisingly gentle. He held no malice to his victims and while none have returned he understood why as he didn't expect it. But seeing that he drew nourishment from this act it was in his best interests to gather up as many juices possible rather than doing what a girl wouldn't get excited by. What he was trying to do.

He even helped her out her, mainly because he was annoyed a little with Slarr so he kept delivering occasional slaps to her ass, not real painful but strong enough to make them sing so she could struggle through the present at least.

“I like your flavor.” he whispered into her ear about that unique taste. It was different than when he had a sampling of virgin blood and this was just as good, perhaps even better though he was uncertain why. He knew she was no virgin by the time she had gotten to him she wouldn't have been any way.

He wanted to learn answers but was incapable of discovering this. He was no chemist, had no magic himself and he doubted that after today he would see her again, not likely anyway.

He allowed a hand to cup over one of her breasts feeling he weight of it against the rough palm that pressed against it. He waited for her to finish dealing with Slarr so he could reposition her but he had been in no rush delighting in seeing Slarr squirm a little.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 pm

"Here is what you write..", Pia half commanded, half panted. Being screwed and at the same time keeping her mind on the matter at hand was pretty hard.

"I.. Slarr, wasn't it?.. I, Slarr swear to protect Pia against the ravishments of the giant known as Thudd. No matter what I need to do I shall protect her from him. I also swear to bring her safely home, and protect her on the way. In return, she will leave me a basket of strawberries outside dorm entrance 3 c as soon as she is able."

That was pretty much all the dictating Pia could do right now. There was probably a million loopholes, but Pia Had a hard time focusing, to say the least. She suspected she might be leaking a bit of mana. Does magic used in a dream scenario spill over in the real world? If so, Slarr better be quick, else Thudd might catch her psychic scent any time now.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

“YES I AM SLARR! I SWEAR!”

Hastily he dictated this. But she was smart in offering up strawberries as a potential reward. He did not meddle around with loosing such an exquisite treat. Of course the deal would end once he saw her safely to her dorm so if he caught her out and about before that then it was on her. If he did get a hold of her ahead of time though he was going to make her pay for this.

Maybe not today or tomorrow, maybe the opportunity might not present itself for months though eventually it would.

He would have to keep an eye out for her.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 pm

With that resolved Birch picked up that pace as he drove into her. Slarr cursed him, he was livid with him as well but Birch did not care. He found it hard in holding back a laugh figuring to upset him further would come down harshly on her. Maybe. Maybe Slarr wouldn't catch back up with her.

“Are you finished here?” He asked as he leaned to her ear again, his root curling against her in a circular nature. He had intended to draw her away though he wanted to ensure that she had been finished with the imp first.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 pm

"Ohh.. uh.. what? Uh.. yeah.."

This was about as much legal wrangling Pia was bout to do right now. She was red-cheeked and tiny drops of perspiration made her body shine. Subconsciously, she had been holding back her orgasm while she was trying to deal with the imp. Now her body was protesting, the muscles and nerves in her body crying for release, and her pussy about as wet and horny as it could be.

"Ohhhh... Please.. Finish this.. Fuck me!", she cried out, not even caring if it was a monster fucking her or not. There is only so much she could take before she craved a release.
She have Slarr's cock a couple of strokes with her hand, then released it, using her hand on the ground to push herself up against Birch, and impale herself on the branch he had been reaming her with. Her body tensed, it felt like she was about to burst any second now.
Oh, my goodness! I think.. I think I am going to have a gusher!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

Relieved to be released, Slarr stumbles back a few feet, his lemon yellow eyes widen intently. The soreness that dashes through him a constant reminder of pain, frustration and annoyance. He turns leaving the two after a moment hoping to distract Thudd long enough to fulfill his end of the bargain and keep the giant away at least for the time being.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Birch grinned hauling her back so that his chest pressed against her back as the restraining vegetation pulled away at least for now. He did not understand the glow emitting from her though she felt wonderful against him.

Initially he was going to draw her away but this felt too good to move about during. And simply relocate.

“An interesting turn of events though I will try not to keep you so your efforts are not in vain.” He began as his hands folded about her body to seize and play with those bouncing hips as he released the brief hold he had on her hips.

“That creature in the brush that Thudd flushed out. What is it?”

He was curious though he himself was hardly keeping it together with the flick of each one of her internal folds against that ever questing root that was driving itself with reckless abandon inside her now as his rough hands continued to fondle her breasts.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Whatever Birch wanted to know from Pia, he would have to wait. She was rather pre-occupied, to say the least.

"Oh-oh--oh!"

Pia's voice came out in small, rapid, burst, rapidly increasing in pitch. Oh my God! I cannot.. cannot hold back! I am going to come!

The young voluptarius had been at the very edge of her climax for a while, and now her body wanted it's due. Pia let herself go an surrendered to the orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on the rod inside her, and with a throaty growl, she came. Clear liquid gushed forth, splattering the insides of her thighs as well as the treeman fucking her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Profile YIM

Another time perhaps, she was preoccupied to answer his questions but in the long run it was not important. So another monster was interested in her, he had to admit that she was interesting. Humorous even ...

What was going on with the glowing skin? Though there was no shortage to that rich taste. Her body sealing around him as he invade her with that root that whirled about her heated innards.

She washed over him, and while he could not truly cum the press of her muscles squeezing against he root caused a stream of that pain neutralizing agent to shoot forth from the tip.

For a moment he does not get to suck up those splendid juices into that substance finishes depositing itself within her. He then proceeded to drink up those juices eagerly. Keeping himself lodged within her he drank from her as he gave her a moment to calm down from that high.

This was a new favorite taste for him and he eagerly drank as much as she provided. His hands still moved against her breasts. "You are glowing ..." as if she were unaware of this. He simply held her close as he drank his fill.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next