View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
She hmms softly as she watches her stand. "I don't think you have have to worry about him any more then we gotta worry about anyone eles here "

"I suppose in that respect we gotta look out for everyone... even more so at this prirate base. Don't think I would want to become a toy for them to hand around " she nods after a moment.

She shudders to think abiut that a moment. What kinds strange preverted toys would they have.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:43 pm

“Noted.” Though she was intending on watching out at the pirate base, not that there would be much she could do as a slave. She was particularly vulnerable as a naked slave, however, if they left the ship or someone came onto it and got some ideas.

They soon made their way to cockpit of the ship. The two had finished with the Neko slave, who was gone though the scene of sex had still be strong in the air. The view port showed a brownish green planet that they were navigating towards surrounded by space mines that opened up a battle to the ship as Blue supplied the planet with the right codes.

As they passed through the mines would move back into place behind them so Amanda was aware that the mines had their own propulsion unit. There were a lot of them too surrounding the planet so there was no clear path to it without having to navigate the mine field in so fashion though there were areas that the mine field was thinnest at.

Fafner was still here as well and it was clear that they would be arriving shortly. He glanced to the door as it opened. We are nearly present, though you still have yet to call me Master. Have you changed your mind.

Of course Fafner knew what she was thinking most times and always when he concentrated on it save for the thoughts that the psi crystal protected.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 pm

She nods and hmms a bit as they both turn toward the cell door and start threw it.. "You know.. you might not be effected by the injecters.. but.. threw me.. you teckelly are then.. cause of i loose myself to those things.. you will quickly follow.." she shakes her head slightly heading out and down the hall.

She idly looks at the girl.. she was cute even if she wouldnt openly admit it.. and mostly to herself. She adverts her gaze away as she blushes.. she reaches up scratching her nose a bit.

As they make there way into the cock pit.. she holds the door open for Ama before she enters.. letting the girl follow in tow. She stops just within as she glances at the view screen.. watching them approching a planet. She still had a hard time believeing.. they were in space,,, despite what she had seen.. heck.. a foxgirl behind her should have been convinceing enough. Well.. if she hadnt first encountered monsters at the school.. she would have been most likly freaking out by this point from what she had encountered out here.

Even as she stood there.. she could still smell the scent of the neko's earler.. sexual excapades. She shakes her head slightly again.. sighing softly to herself.

Se looks at the creature as he slowly turns her gaze upon her.. her eyes narrowing for a moment before he speaks.

His words bringing another sigh to her lips. "i thought we desqueesed this allready.. i said.. unless you required me to say it every sentence.. i would stop refering to you as a monster.. and use that phrase instead" she says after a moment.. she glances at ama for a moment.. releazing that perhaps she might be playing it too close.. if he got.. interated.. he simply could refuse again....

"fine fine.. whatever... master" she says after a moment.. the words allmost a buring plague in her mouth. she was mentaly swearing at herself though.. but she kept reminding herself that it was for ama's benfit until they could find a cure for whatever he had done to her.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

There was that, she grimaced but nodded about the injectors. She thinks the blush is related to these thoughts about being controlled by these injectors and what they had gotten up to the night before. Considering how their conversation went in the cell she hadn't even been considering that the human found her attractive.

In fact by the way she had responded earlier she had considered that Amanda was upset with her for even contemplating her involvement in things …

The space mines were a new addition to the planetary defenses not to hinder incoming ships but out going ones. Not since Garn had commanded it a few months back after a failed attempt to assassinate him by the ADD. The mines ensuring that someone couldn't make a fast escape …

Every sentence? You have yet to say it once ...

He waited as he contemplated though she spoke the accursed word and was chastising herself about it. See, you'll live. The key ...

Fafner held out a tentacle for her to take the key back from her. He was peering at her, considering something. No, he would wait on that … wait until her energy bars got low, split between two people how long could they last? She knew what she had to do to get food so she'd be stubbornly refuse him and rely on those bars. He had no such arrangement for Ama though. Amanda would have to get something worked out but as of yet had been unable to cloth her slave thus far.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:01 am

She shakes her head again.. still thinking of saying that vile tasting word. She assumed he was getting pritty smug with himself at finally getting her to say it even if she didnt believe it for one moment.

She had to keep reminding herself that she was doing it to save Ama from suffering needlessly. But she knew because of this connection to her.. it could only be a matter of time before she would feel that suffer anyway.. if something were to happen to her.

As the thing held out one of the tentacles she pullled out the key and handed it over toward him.

"So i gotta ask.. what is it you expect us to do now.. surely you dont plan on bringing us out among the prirates?" she says after a moment.. she takes a step back.. allmosting brushing into ama as she does.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Heavens no, while I have no intentions of showcasing you off and I doubt you would want your slave so exposed I thought it best to keep the pair of you here. The crew will be getting a bit of shore leave and only Blue and I will be capable of accessing the ship. I have something here to pick up from one of Blue's contacts and Blue has a few people he has to meet with first.

The three of you, Raven and the two of you will be kept here … but … we can deal with that later now that I think of it.

But so the pair wouldn't get up tp any trouble he reached beneath the black fabric of his top and produced the loaded injector at the same time a tentacle grabbed Amanda by the wrist and drew her closer so that he could inject her with something.

So you don't get any ideas. It's not as strong as the other stuff, Amanda. You will build up tension until you can't take no more than when you think it has subsided it will build up again, and again and again.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:01 pm

She hmms softly as she listens to him.. So he was going to pick up something. Well as long as it didnt have anything to do with her.. she didnt overly care.. because for the moemnt she was content with simply going about her own buesness on the ship.

She yelps as he suddenly lashes out.. she trys to pull back.. but those tendrils were fast despete her "enchanced" body. It wraps around her wrist as she strumbled as she gets dragged closer to the thing.

Her eyes widening as he whips out that injecter and puts her to her arm as she trys to recover from her stumble only to have the thing put into her.. She growls at him as she grabs her arm.

She didnt feel anything happening.. but then again she didnt know.. what kind of reaction it really was going to have in her. She narrows her eyes as she trys to tug her way out of his grasp..

"You... you didnt have any right to do that! i dont need to be drugged every day!" she growls.. well she was right about that.. it acutally was less then 24 hours sence the last time that stuff was used on her.. how did she know about side effects if too much was used.

She had.. to get to the kicthen.. this was chemical based.. maybe she could whip up a anti venom potion that might work on it... She glances back at Ama for a breaf moment as she contuned to struggle.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 pm

He must have know that she wanted to rush off to concoct an antidote so despite her pulling to get free he remained affixed to her. Mouth tendrils swaying slightly as he regarded her for a moment.

On the contrary it prevents you from entertaining any escape plans. While I don't care if you try it elsewhere you can find yourself branded or taken or worse. I do not wish to deal with the hassle. No, I need you to stay put for the time being. While I do not worry about getting you back my dear mutilation is another matter altogether that has to be consider for you and your ... he flicked his gaze at Ama. Her what? ...Pet …

The drug shouldn't kick in until after we disembark the vessel. Ten minutes if I timed it right. It will build slowly for now but until we depart the ship I am going to keep you here.

Essentially he was keeping her from effecting an antidote while Blue took the ship down ...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 am

She contunes to struggle as he keeps a ferm tentacle wraped around her wrist.. not letting her go. She growls... if she was going to create a cure for this.. it needed to be while she could still think clearly. She would have to teach Ama how to brew potions.. then at least if she was.. out of it.. perhaps.. the vulpine could do something to help her.. providing her will hadnt over run the girls mind by that point anyway.

"You dont need to drug me.. i allready said i wasnt planning on leaving this stupid ship.. at least here.. ive watched enough prirate movies to know that isnt something you do" she keeps struggling.. though she wasnt having very good luck in fighting the thing holding her.

She glances over at ama again to see what the reaction of the girl was.. She wishes.. that her mental will had worked on the girl.. then perhaps she could have made her suddenly want to go mix the stuff she needed for a cure... not that she was even sure it would work of course. Different cures for different ales.. she had a general one that got rid of most.. able to flush the body of foraian materals.. but then again it still might not have worked. Not that he was giving her a chance to run away.

She was still unsure what the thing would do to her.. waiting to see what.. the effects might be upon this injector.. She shivers remerbering her loss of control before.. it simply wasnt right.. and just reenfoprced her idea only a monster would do such things to a victem.. and made her want to plan her escape even more... only now.. with ama.. it wasnt going to be as easy..

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:25 am

Ama looked on helpless with a frown unsure of what to do or what she should do.

Fafner continues to latch onto her. On, but you've proven to be quiet willful in the past so I am limiting your options in this endeavor just to make sure. Of course I can simply read your will and deduce things accordingly but situations unepectedly change and since I may not be here at the time well it's best to be cautious.

She struggles uselessly against that hold to no avail.

Her glance to Ama showed that the Vulpine was frowning at what was happening. Heat built up within Amanda slowly working it's way through her as Blue brought the ship down in a field.

She was released then and why the burning wasn't intense she found something pulling at her mind as he offered a mental command up to the silks allowing her to remove them as he controlled her body to do so now. He wasn't entirely cruel, he could be if he wanted to but not today … he would not leave her where Ama would not have complete access to her.

Time to go, Blue swept his gaze over the pair of naked woman, Cupping her chin Blue was grown jard again as he gazed at her. He had desired to plunge into her but having a taste of Raven already Fafner seemed far more relaxed here,

We must depart now, Blue ... he reminded as the one eyed alien nodded and patted her one the shoulder.

Later my dear, he promised her as he and Fafner headed off with the drug burning inside of her as her arousal had been peeling.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 am

Tugs herself away from him as he finally releases her.. the blush had slowly come upon her cheeks as the drug in her system started to make her body respond slowly.. she swollows shaking her head as her nipples starten to harden, pokeing out threw the silks.

She takes a couple of steps back away from the creature as she narrows her eyes at the thing, scowling.

She felt the sudden heavy presences in her mind.. it was easer to feel sence the drug wasnt over powering her body.. she could.. feel when he pressed harder into her mind.. thats when her will was able to attept to push back. Her mental defences were stronger then last time he would notice.. but that was just because they had, had some minor use now.. so they were a little stronger. Not strong enough as he pushes threw.. as she finds her hands responding as she reaches up and tugs the silken top up off her form.. exposeing her ferm young breasts with hardening nipples.. the collor with the yellow stone staying upon her slim throat.. she reaches down and finding herself stepping out of the silken bottoms.. leaving her now fully blushing form exposed.

The silks themselfs were free to be removed by anyone.. unless the command had been given to them that they couldnt. Thats how she had been able to use the "dildo" earler in the test with ama. So ama could have tugged off the silks if she had really tryed. They were living silk.. they would find a way to get back on after the "victem" was finished being used by whatever had used them. Thats why they were such saught over appearl.

She scowls as she removes the last piece finding herself standing nude there.. her bare lips glistening softly as her body is forced to respond.

"This.. isnt fair" she growls in responce to the creature. She shifts a bit.. her thighs rubbing togeather for a moment.. as she places a hand across her breasts.. even as the other creature walk up to her cupping her chin.. she grunts and yanks her head away... muttering fat chance under her breath.

Even as the pair of creatures leave.. she shudders a bit.. and turns and darts past ama after a moment.. her skin feeling the brush of the vulpines fur as she darts back down toward the cell.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Amanda rushes away as soon as she can, free of the silks and as naked as her own slave though it is now apparent that her greater need if sweeping over her. She is locked in the ship, the crew apparently gone, probably some mental command in doing so to tell them they were setting down. She had heard them in the hall outside of the cockpit and held it together long enough for them to depart before rushing to the cell.

Ama looked concerned though rushed after her without too much hesitation.

The metal grating in that corridor that lead to the cell was a bit painful but there was no time for that now. Beyond both the second ahd third doors on her left she heard something but had not heard what it was for she had not stopped to analyze it.

Soon, however she finds herself in the converted cargo hold that contained the cell.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Barly hears a sound in one of the rooms as she makes her way back to the cell.. she half figured it was the neko anyway. She makes her way over to the bedding.. and sits down.. shen shudders and closes her eyes trying to control the feelings growing in her body.. her fully body blush appeart. She growls softly under her breath as she pants softly.

She was still carrying to the silks within her hand.. after all he hadnt taken them.. and she hadnt dropped them.. she had jsut taken them off.

She swollows a bit feeling the blood rushing to her nipples as they stiffen even further.. throbbing softly.. allmost needing to be touched as the feeling grows worse.. only if she could keep her mind free.. she might have been able to think of something that would cure it before it got to bad..

She clentches her hands in her lap.. intertwining her own fingers as she sits there.. squrming by herself.. trying not to look aroiund.. not to see ama there.. least her throughts turn more.. active. She swollows still panting softly.. she moans softly in pleasure.. allmsot needing to touch herself.. but.. able to hold it back for a moment.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 pm

She fights as this arousal slowly gets worse, steadily it escalates as her naked body is assailed. Ama kneels and remains silent as she considers what to do. Ironically her need had not grown with Amanda's. Yes, there would always be that mounting desire there that had been increased when they experimented with the boundaries of this ability she found that it as growing easier to suppress this desire since it was rather constant.

For a second she does not know what to do then crawls toward Amanda. She considers what to do then sets her hand on her knee. “Let me ...”

She knows that the inevitable was going to happen, at least she could help in that regard.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 pm

She shudders to herself as she trys to contol her feelings.. the growing arousel within her body.. though it seemed the more she tryed to surpress it.. the further along it seemed to grow. Getting more intense within her.

Her fingers curl into her naked thighs as she trys to strop her fingers from wanting to drift toward her own sex.. still fighting it for a moment.

She allmost jumps when she feels ama suddenly touch her knee.. she opens her eyes looking at the girl.. and moans softly.. part of her mind knowing tha the drug was taking over her normal.. common impulses.. making her act more on the.. ones she tryed to keep burryed...

The vulpine wasnt nearly horny enough.. Even as she looks at her she moans again... "you need to be horny... i.. want you.. wet... dripping with need" she says after a moment.. her eyes looking over the girls form.. she knew her normal thoughts toward the girl didnt work from there testing.. but once she started voiceing her "willS" the girls body would indeed start to react.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 35  Next