View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Riding Lessons (for Komiko) 

Post Re: Riding Lessons (for Komiko)
"Do you wish to join her?" The Emperor glanced at Komiko. "Then shut up."

His attention had been upon Pia though, his eyes flickering to the manacles that were fastened to the wall as he entered. He seized upon Pia's wrist careful not to step in her vomit. With the strength in his arm he peeled her's back, pressed it to the wall then cuffed it in one of the manacles. He did the same to the other then grinned at her.

"Horny? No, I did not expect that of you but if you wish to behave in such a way where you do not know your station, perhaps you need a little reminder of how things could be. A typical slave is not pampered."

He heard a cell door closing behind him and heard the clatter of steel as a gladius was tossed into the cell Komiko now found herself in. He regarded her coldly. "Yes, call this Aegir if he is so perfect. I don't see any barbarians about here."

The name sounded Norse to him. He then flicked away his gaze to fall back to a guard. "Clean this cell up and tend to the slave. Have her cleaned up before I get back." With that he left. The cell was cleaned in short order as was Pia, though not before Komiko came into an arena, the white light nearly blinding her as she came into an arena. She had been unarmed though greeted by a mixture of jeers and cheers, in her state many believed her to be little more than another Christian sacrifice.

A portcullis came crashing down at the end of the tunnel, another opposite her rose letting a rather large man enter into the arena. His body showed the signs of various scars and he wore a scrap of armor on his left arm. Nothing else save for a loin cloth.

The sizeable man made a check swing with his gladius as he came forth, shooting a look towards the stands to figure out what was up with his unarmed opponent then back at her.

"You shouldn't have displeased him," a young servant was saying to Pia as he was busy cleaning up her cell. He paused then glanced down the line of cells and saw that the nearest were unoccupied. "He can make life miserable or pleasurrable for you as per his will ..."

The young man looked down the hall again for any signs of soldiers. "Your friend shall be joining you soon, I do not think the Emperor would buy her just to have her killed though he certainly has enough money to do so."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:33 am

Komiko was right, of course. As was the servant. She should have kept her mouth shut. It was not like she did do things like this on a regular basis.Keep a low profile. That had become second nature to her. Yet..
Yet there was just that she felt like she was suddenly pushed beyond a point. How many times had she been raped? Forced to submit? How many times had she struggled against stronger and even more powerful beings. She was being tired of being a future slave, tired of being property, tired of being forced to just take it, and take it and take it..

And now this man, a mere mortal, was treating her like a disposable toy.. Pia had just snapped.

A mere mortal? Am I that jaded? Well, I suppose I should be.. with demons and ancient god creatures on the menu..

Yet humans were never just mere mortals. Who had put her on Shokushu in the first place? No monsters. Humans had. And now humans had put her in the arena.

Even though Pia had acted on impulse, she was not entirely without a plan. "I am serous! Call out for Aegir. Komiko.. If he sendt us here, he can find us here too!" That was the last thing she called out before being led away.

Dammit, Aegir! If you want the book written, if you want to have Komiko as your plaything, you cannot leave us here! We have an agreement!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

I swallowed loudly seeing the huge gladiator charging towards me. "Oh come on… this isn’t fair, he the size of a car." I said out loud then suddenly realize I’m in front of this human car. I yelped in surprise as he swung an open hand at me and ducked just in time. "N-Now lets be reasonable here… I have no chance of winning, so lets just say you won? Okay?" I told him trying to reason with the huge man. I could hear boo’s from the crowd, I could only imagine they was hoping he would have taken my head off with that swing of his big hand.

From the tale-tell signs I saw in his shoulder, he was about to swing again, at that moment I decided to tumble out of his reach, hand over heel till I was about twenty feet from him, I had placed my foot wrong and slipped and fell hard on my behind hard, the ribbon that was holding my hair in place had come undone, with a mess of hair in my face I could hear the crowd, this time it was different then the last time cheer, they was whistling and giving catcalls, pulling my hair from my face I was puzzled but soon realized from the stupid grin on the huge gladiator face, like that I have seen before on a few of the monsters I’ve encountered, I didn’t have any panties on and I just flashed the whole crowd my naked lower half.

I grabbed a hand full of mud and flung it at the huge gladiator hitting him in the chest with a shocked look on his face I yelled at him. "Your such a pervert! Oh Oh no you don’t!" I started scooting back and turned around on my hands and knees trying to stand as the huge man advanced towards me, he grabbed my ankle and I fell into the mud now laying in the mud as I felt him pull me and my toga was pulled up revealing my bottom half to the crowd as I screamed.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 pm

The servant left the cell with his dirty rags, the place cleaned up though there was the lingering smell faint here amongst all the sand and blood that filtered into the air. Pia could here the jeers from the arena. The gladiator there flickered his gaze upward to the emperor as if to gage what he intended here.

But the fight had not been called off. Rather the gladiator lumbered forward, his broad chest being hit harmless by her thrown mud. There wasn't much of the later in the sandy arena though there had been an area that had been slick with the spilled blood of people here.

Another sound from the spectators as she was exposed to them. She had tried to scramble away but Komiko had no such luck, being grabbed and toppled down into the mud, the gladiator appraised her wares, flipped his sword into an inverted grip and grinned. He had not yet said anything but he preferred an easier match up, no risks as far as he could see with an unarmed opponent. And since no signal came to him he could only assume that this was an execution.

He drew near, wondering if he should have a little fun at her expense as his shadow fell down upon her.

Returning to the cell was the servant who strode in. He glanced over his shoulder before doing so, then shot Pia a toothy grin as he stepped forward a few paces, a hand reaching out to peel against the curve of her breast, perls of the job ...

Character Listing

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:23 am

Pia trashed against the manacles as she heard the roar of the spectators. Another poor soul to die for their amusement, she supposed. The roar was not unlike the fans of a football match. She would never see soccer the same way again. She hoped it was not Komiko out there, but now she had no way to know for sure. Even if she wasn't, she was afraid for her friend. Gentle, loving Komiko. Pia was a rotten friend. Without her, Komiko would not have called up a demon. And her joining her to see Aegir.. Not much help was she? And now this.

A servant entered. Was she to be taken away? Freed? Punished more? Or was he just going to clean her, like ordered? Neither, it seemed. The servant might have been given orders to clean her up, but as his hands sought her breasts, uncovered her pink little nipple, it was obvious that he intended to do it his own way.

Pia gulped. She was not looking forward to this. She would have protested, but a thought stuck her.

She needed to be smarter. She owed Komiko to find her, to help her any way she could. Pia was going to do whatever she bloody needed to do so!

She took a deep breath, chest heaving as it did so. This was not a role she was used to, but she would play it if she had to. "Y-you know..", she started, hesitant. She needed to do better.
"You know what I like the most?"

"I like feeling a man in my mouth. They say I am good.. I like a hard cock in my mouth.I like to feel him about to come, then burying the shaft between my breasts, just so he can spill his load. Nothing make me feel like a woman when a real man send his hot, hot seed splashing over my orbs.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm
Profile YIM

The gladiator had toppled me to the ground where I landed chest first into the mud soaking the silken garment, scrambling to face the gladiator my whole front side of the toga was covered in mud causing the silken garment to stick to every curve that was now dirty and wet showing the highlights of what wasn’t under my toga. I was in a hurry to dress and had forgotten to put any undergarments on or even remember if there was any around in the first place.

I felt like this was some morbid kind of mud wrestling with a nightmarish twist to it, I was sure of one thing that this was not a dream the mud for one was to cool to my skin to be a dream and the cheering from the crowd was even louder with cat calls and applause. The gladiator had flipped his sword around and grinned down at me as his shadow blotted out the sun. seeing him flip the sword around made me swallow hard because I had an idea what he planned to do with that hilt end which looked like it would hurt if he inserted in a certain place of my anatomy, less so then the pointed end. "OH NO!, Please not that! Kill me but please don’t humiliate me like that!" I begged him with tears welling up in my eyes. I tried to scramble away from him once more desperate to get some distance from him knowing full well that the brute was planning to toy with me first before he would end my life.

The gladiator lunged forward bringing the bladed side down that looked like he was aiming for my upper legs, instinctually I spread my legs wide open to avoid being stabbed by the sword. The sword buried its self deep into the ground pinning my toga to the muddy soil, I let out a high pitch scream of terror which delighted the crowd within the arena. Pulling away from the sword quickly I heard the garment tear and the sounds of the crowd roared with cat calls and pure pleasure which was louder then before.

In my panic to get away from the gladiator I hadn’t realized yet that my toga had remained where it was pinned to the ground, all I was focusing on at this moment was the grin that was on the gladiator face, he was handsome and a fine specimen of a man, if it wasn’t for the fact he was trying to humiliate and kill me, I wouldn’t have mind a romantic interlude with the man.

My nipples began to harden from the passing though that just crossed my mind and started to wonder where my protector was, Aegir said he would keep both Pia and I safe if I had submitted myself to his command and Aegir was no where to be found, I kept thinking that he promised me other things as well but all that seemed so long ago now. "Where are you Mr. Aegir? You promised to keep Pia and I safe if I submitted my loyalty to you?" I whispered to myself.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

The servant looked away from Pia's breasts to rest upon her comely face, a palm sliding against her cheek as another roar ripped through the arena unknown to her Komiko had just lost her toga. The servant grinned, a portion of his toga standing at end.

"Oh yeah?" He stated, rubbing against her as he savaged one of her breasts in his mouth. His tongue dancing over her nipple before he released it. He smiled at her then left the cell.

Of course Pia had no idea what was going on in the arena at that stage. Komiko scrambling away from the gladiator, her naked body on display for all to see. The gladiator stalked forward, a grin on his lips as his gaze filtered down to her erect nipples as he stalked forward. She could see from the shift in his toga that he was quiet ready ... and large.

"I'm going to enjoy this." A feint, then another, the man seemed to be watching her movements with uncommitted lunges to get a better understanding to how she would move instinctively.

When the servant returned to Pia's cell it was with a set of keys. He closed and locked the cell behind him then unshackled one wrist then the other, There was not enough slack in the chains for her to get upon her knees as he was trying to do now with a single hand pressing against a shoulder to lower her. The other held the ring of keys and moved to grasp his toga revealing his throbbing member that danced before her features.

"Wha - wha - what!"

The gladiator went wide eyed and backed away from Komiko but it was in vain as tentacles lashed out at his seizing hold of him. The appendages began pulling in opposite directions to the screams of the gladiator.

Aegir had manifested seemingly out of nowhere, the crowd cheering now thinking that Komiko was some sort of summoner and called up a being to fight on her behalf. Aegir had heard her, even her whispered words given the implantation of the node inside her that allowed him to monitor all of her senses.

If I am able then I will be at your side, you had but to ask. Now, would you wish for this skum to be slain or tortured a little.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 am

Pia had no way of knowing that Aegir had made a dramatic entrance in the area. As far as she could tell, she had to get loose, and help Komiko in any way she could. Pia felt a kind of resolve she was not used to. She had someone to fight for!

Most of all, she wanted to get away as soon as possible, but she needed to get the servant out of the way. And she had no time to fuzz about the morality of her methods. She dropped to her knees quick enough.

Pia's personal experience with the sexual psychology of the human male was rather limited, but she thought she had the gist of it. "Oh my! Is.. is all of that for little me?", she said. Her voice was a little hesitant, but she hoped he would interpret that as awe, not uncertainty.

She stroked the erect limb, feeling it hardness under her palms. She cast about with her eyes. Had the servant brought some water, perhaps with a sponge or a cloth? He was supposed to clean her.. If it was nearby, she would grasp for it, applying it to his cock first, then spilling it on her chest. A little water, perhaps soap would make things smoother and perhaps he would find it arousing. If not, she would do without.

Opening her mouth, she placed her mouth on the reddened cockhead. She might not know that much about human males, but the monsters had tutored her well in their brutal manner. She flicked her tongue across the bulp a few times, she sucked a little. Moving her head forward, she took as much of her manhood inside as she could, sucked even more, then slowly pulled back, releasing it with an audible pop.

Desperation and determination mingled to inspire her. "Don't you want to fuck my head like it was Venus herself before you?"

(OOC: Are Pia's legs shackled too?)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm
Profile YIM

(just her arms so nothing binds her legs at this stage)

Character Listing

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 am

I felt like the gladiator was a tiger and I was nothing more then a tiny mouse, each lunge at me made me react just to stay away, I got the impression that he was studying me each time he lunged at me. I couldn’t help but notice the bulge near his groan that the man was excited and quite large, not as large as Aegir from what I could remember but for a human he was well endowed and would make any girl enjoy what this man could give her.

The gladiator lunge again and I was starting to get mad at this tactic. "All right you want to fight, ok we fight!" I yelled at him putting my fists up like what I had seen in a boxing book I read in the campus library about the fighting styles of the 1920’s Boxing Champions. My fists up as I had my head turned to the side and my eyes closed tight waiting for the blow that would take me out, I heard him stammer as I peeked out of the eye that was closer to him and saw him retreating from me. I was a bit confused but thought I should have done this in the first place, would have saved me all this running around. I smiled. I saw why he was scared as tentacles shot past me. My heart leaped with joy and I knew I was safe but felt foolish that my attempt of trying to defend myself wasn’t why the gladiator had backed off.

Aegir had asked me if I would want him killed or tortured, I was still mad at the gladiator but I didn’t want to see him hurt or killed, the very thought of what Aegir would do to the man limbs being ripped off from his body made me feel nauseous. "No thank you Mr. Aegir, that wont be necessary." I told Aegir as I stormed up to the helpless gladiator shaking my indexed finger in the gladiator face and started to scalding him like a child.

"How dare you go and attack an unarmed and helpless lady, hasn’t your mother taught you better then that? Look what you did to my hair!" I yelled at him showing the gladiator my long tangled mud and blood covered hair to him. "It’s going to take me a week to get the stench out of my hair." I continued to yell at the gladiator and started to poke him in the middle of his muscular chest with my index finger, all the emotions that I had tried so hard to keep in check rushed out like flood waters. "You made me loose my favorite hair ribbon." Each poke emphasizing each of the words I said. "And if I did manage to find it, I bet it’s ruined, you know how hard it is to find good silk in this time era? And do you know how hard it is to get mud and blood stains off white fabric? This toga ruined thanks to you." I shouted at the gladiator patting my chest where the toga was and looked down to finally realize I was completely naked.

I squealed in surprise of my nakedness as I covered my breasts with one arm and my knees bowed inward and my other hand covered my perfectly trimmed pubic hair. Looking frantically where my toga could of been, I spotted it and ran over to it, picking up the tattered remains of the toga holding it close to my chest like a tattered bed sheet blushing redder then an apple.

I marched back where the gladiator was, my voice shaking with anger, "Y-you! You! How dare you humiliate me like this!" Raising my hand, I slapped the gladiator across the face hard, hurting my hand and started to sob. That was the first time I had ever hit anyone that I could remember. Gritting my teeth and trying hard to control my emotional out pour, I grabbed to top of his toga and yelled. "Lets see how you like being humiliated!" and tried to pull the gladiator toga off.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 am

There was water and a sponge that the servant brought earlier with him to Pia's cell that he never took with him when he left to fetch the manacle keys. It was her turn now to grasp the pitcher of water and sponge, the sponge appplied to his throbbing erection, the pitcher poured over her breasts to accenuate them.

One suck, one lick, and the guy burst against the heat of her lips applied to him, throbbing wildly within her mouth but he showed no signs of stopping as she pulled back addressing her question to him. He seemed eager, spurned on by her words. His cock pressing back to her lips, thrusting inside her mouth, his hips flowing faster as he brought himself inside her mouth, groaning out all the while at the sensitivity that lanced over him.

His hands reached down to her breasts, fingers oozing over her, rubbing against erect nipples beneath the cloth of her toga. His eyes closed, his head tilted up to the ceiling as he groaned against the sensitivity that coursed over him.

Meanwhile in the arena the gladiator seemed quite subdued as he was yield by Aegir, slapped by Komiko his head turned to the side a little at the impact of the blow, a small trickle of blood spilled down the corner of his mouth. He looked back at her through narrow eyes though it was a tentacle that draped itself over Komiko's shoulder coiling around a breast and softly squeezing it as Aegir slithered forward.

Another tentacle flowed between her thighs reaching up to smoothly rub against the slit of her sex.

These people came to witness a show and if they don't get one it's likely that they will have archers kill you and your opponent for wasting their time. I propose that we give them one.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

That is right! No hesitation.. use all your energy!
While Pia's little plan seemed to work so far, she still had a way to go. He was now fucking her face with vigour, and that was good. But Pia had to keep pace too.
She was careful to not graze his cock with her teeth, and tried to make more saliva in order to make it smoother. She kept sucking as much as she could, only pausing to breathe through her nose. She trusted her heads back and forth, even if it meant the cock was so far in that in a couple of instances she feared it would trigger her gag reflexes. But all went well.

It was a noisy blowjob. Small drops of spittle escaped her lips, running down her cheek. Sometimes, an opening between the hard shaft and her lips would appear, the vacuum from her sucking making air rush in with a wet sound.
One of her hands snuck up to his testes, carefully cradling them.
Meanwhile, Pia tried remembering where he had left his keys. She had to move fast once this was over.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko gave a slight moan as Aegir tentacle caressed her breast and the other tentacle that was between her legs was teasing her flower which made her give out another soft moan as she began to get aroused from the attention both sensitive spots was receiving from Aegir. Soon Komiko nipples became erect, Komiko thought about what Aegir had said and knew he was correct in his assumptions, either a show or put to death from a distance.

Komiko took a deep breath and thought about what Aegir might want her to do, but the constant teasing and making her aroused caused her to find it difficult to focus her thoughts… unless he was suggesting a sexual show? Komiko began to blush. “Your not thinking what I’m thinking are you?” Komiko asked Aegir, she was pretty sure what his answer would be. Komiko swallowed nervously and thought to herself ‘Well if I’m going to be humiliated even more, this jerk of a gladiator going to be the main attraction.’ Already Komiko was thinking what position would give the crowd the best view of him, the idea of seeing him naked and the fact Aegir kept pleasuring her down below was getting her very wet quickly.

Komiko was sure Aegir wouldn’t have a problem joining in on this arena orgy and thought he was very much welcome to do so. Komiko was sure he would since he had already started the show in some way, all that was needed from Komiko was the introduction to the perverted show that was about to take place. Komiko mustard up every ounce of courage she could and whisper back to Aegir. “Mr. Aegir, I’m giving you permission to read my mind.” She said low enough that the gladiator couldn’t hear. ‘I’m pretty sure you have been reading my mind from the time we met, you being male and all, don’t worry I forgive you.’ Komiko told Aegir within her mind.
Komiko thoughts made her blush as it seemed to her ever since she arrived with no memories getting off the see plane that she slowly becoming a slut, when she remember back the idea of doing this would be something to kill herself for but ever since Ria and the other creatures that she had met, she was slowly realizing that she enjoy the feeling that intercourse brought to her, was that how a slut felt? ‘Do you think the people here know I have no control over you Mr. Aegir?’ I asked him and smile as the idea of what I saw in an old gladiator movie where the hero says those famous words. “We who are about to die, salute you.” the wording she was thinking of would be the same but different. Komiko couldn’t help but giggle at the look the people would show from hearing that. ‘I’ll need your to manipulate this jerk to salute for me if you get my meaning and if you have any idea what would humiliate him the most please tell me Mr. Aegir.’ I asked him.

Komiko faced the crowd taking a big swallow. “Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your champion, slayer and rapper of innocent women. I ask you what should I do with him? Should I finish him off?” I asked the crowd letting the toga that I held close to me drop revealing the soft curves of my body and fully awaken erect nipples, Aegir tentacle still caressed my perky breast while the other one was continuing to pleasure my wet flower.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:51 am

Aegir grinned in his own alien way, mouth tendrils wiggling too and fro as Komiko spoke assuming that he was reading her mind all along. It was a fair assumption and he had been aware of the suspicion in her mind afterall though he was mildly surprised that she called him on it.

That obvious?

The gladiator wriggled in his grasp fighting to get free. Of course his struggles had been in vein for he was no closer to escape than when he first started. Of course Aegir had pressed into the mind of the gladiator as well as he continued to drink in Komiko's thoughts. He had been aware what she was getting at, and while he himself had not been too creative he was learning taking ideas from the minds of the people he had encountered.

A tentacle rubbed against the slit of her sex, pleased to find that he had no need to enhance her sensation to pleasure. She seemed quite aroused by this, and as his tentacle coiled around her breast it was the fingers of his hand that draped over her shoulders and brushed away her hair so that his smooth wet tongue could trace along it.

Other tentacles reached around her body to his captive while he did this. Taring at what remained of his toga one of his tentacles coiled around the semi-hard member of his cock, feeling it pulse and swell. Clearly he enjoyed what he was witnessing with Komiko and thus prompting was barely necessary on his part as that tentacle stroked up and down the shaft giving it a tight squeeze as his own tentacle pressed inside Komiko's pussy, slowly piercing into her body so that he too could imagine what it would feel like pressing inside the tight heat as he took his fill of her.

Pia felt the stirring of the servant's testicles in her hand as the motions he made became more vigourous. Her mouth coated the invading member with saliva as the sound of his thrusts pressing inside her echoed out with loud slurps that resounded throughout the dungeon.

Other slaves at the far end of the corridor would no doubt figure out what was going on though given there distance would be unaware of who was performing such carnal acts. Was it her or the other girl that had been brought in here earlier throughout the day. That had made the most sense though this was Rome and a guy going down on another guy was not unheard of either.

Pia could see the glint of metal there on the floor. The keys! Not too far away either, had she had to guess they were about where the bucket of water was prior to her sliding it closer and using it.

Now a large cock was pressed inside her mouth, the taste of cum upon her lips as a hand either side of her breasts held her tits together as he pressed into her hungry mouth. He was shuddering against the pressure that had been swept over him already.

Deep groans slipped from his lips, his cock pressed inside her mouth deeply as he held himself there, a single hand leaving one of her breasts to rest at the back of her head as he fire a stream of his hot sticky seed inside her. He held himself inside her mouth, throbbing with each passing second, more of his essence flowing out of him as he did so.

His other hand reached up lightly settling down on a shoulder more for balance than anything else as another shudder raced up and down his spine.

I do not believe that they are aware that you have no control over me. Aegir flicked his gaze about the audience without taking his tongue off of her neck, looking with his white eyes. All the while a finger reached around her hip circling her clit as his tentacle slowly pressed inside her throbbing as it went it contracted and expanded even as she could feel the swell of his pressed up against her ass.

Another tentacle found it's way into the gladiator's throat, deep enough where the man could not simply bare down on it. It danced in and out of the recesses of her throat even as another spiralled against his ass.

Greek warriors were known for being paired up with their lovers but the fact that he was powerless against whatever the pair was going to do to him was humiliating in itself.

Character Listing

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 am

Oh my! He is coming so fast!

Pia's eyes widened with shock and surprise. The cock seemed to tremble a little for a split second, the unleashed it's hot, salty load. Semen splashed against the back of her throat, ticking down her throat even before she began swallowing. And swallow and suck she did, desperately. One hand furiously stroked the root of the shaft, pumping him for all her was worth, while her deposited his load in her mouth.

The other hand reached out, inch for inch. Closer, closer, closer to the key.

Please let me reach it! Please, please let me reach it!

Pia pleaded desperately, her hearth beating in her chest like a running doe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next