View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
Triumph! He gushed inside her as she tightened around him, her defeat was his victory and at that moment he swept back into her mind as she collapse against his chest. He rubs a hand over her ass and another over her lower back as if holding her in a strange form of affection.

“Ten seconds Nail,” he gushed into her depths, the Ven in her mind filling her up with a steady stream of cum to the point that her belly inflates a little. “You were so close. Perhaps I'll give you a rematch in time if you behave yourself. But without a doubt I have earned this. You are now my latest acquisition.”

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:02 pm

The poor agent sweatly body spasmed while stradling the monsters lap, exhausted on his chest panting heavily. The blond felt his hands squezz and caress her firm ass forcing Nail to moan softly. "Ahh!"

Nail moaned as she rested her head agiest Vens sholder exhaused and over worked as more and more of this creatures seed filled her, it was an impossible amount and befor long it forcedNail to perk up gasping with a sharp cry feeling more and more flood into her to the point her belly inflated. "A-ah...i-its to much!! AHAH N-NO MORE!!" Nail cryed gritting her teeth shaking with an over flow pleasure, quivering from the afthermath as she tryed to buck her hips to get off his lap and that thick shaft.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:21 am

Ven gripped her hips as she tried to get off him. Holding her there, forcing her to take more of his seed inside her. She could feel him stab up into her a few more times before he halted completely allowing her to simply bask in the feeling of his dick lodged deeply within her folds.

After another moment he rolled so she were beneath him, his lips sealing over the side of her neck then he kissed a breast.

“Such a slut, Nail, you know you love the experience of being filled. The feeling of being stuffed complely.” He then drew out of her after her belly inflated a bit with his seed spilling out of her as he withdrew slowly from her wet folds. He chuckled

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:49 am

A worried look apeared on Nails face as she as Ven refused to let her up, being forced to take more and more of his vile seed into her abused body like he had a never ending supply of that stuff, filling her to the point her belly inflated forcing more crys of horor stabbing up into her forcing Nail to feel its member lodged into tight sex.

"T-take... auhhh!! take it out!!" Nail screamed as he kissed her neck then drifted to a open breasts biting Nails poor abused nipple while rolling her over onto her back with him on top mocking her cruely befor drawing out of her. It was quick and suprising but Nail eyes open with shock and suprise as the monster pulled him self with a cruel grin as if know wasvwas goingto happen next. No sigh of releaf from Nail only a cry of humiliation as she winced gritting her teeth tightly trying to hold in all back only to fail horribly. Ven functined like a plug for the poor halfblood as all of Vens vile seed was forced out of her, spilling out onto the ground adding to the growing puddle of their mixed juices whie Nail violetly twisted and arched crying out in one last forced orgasm befor colapsing in sheer exhaustion.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Watching her spasm one last time Ven grinned as he watch his seed flow out of her folds. He waited for a moment though as the humiliation is allowed to set in as to what has just happened. She was now his, her conquest complete unless of course she had went back on her word.

What made it great was that she had set the terms that lea into this moment. After she gets settled enough she notices that he hasn't stuffed himself back into his pants nor has he wilted any. His cock still engorged with blood and bent at an angel bobs up and down as he points at her, mainly the inflated belly that has gotten bigger to a large bump.

“You can consider that a gift from me to you.”

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 pm

The humiliated agent spasmed exhaustion forcedher to lay there spralled out on her back panting for air befor slow getting her energy back to roll onto her side. Curling up into a ball Nail held her self, crying realizing the outcome of the wager only 1o minutes ago, losing it all to him.... or them, Nail wasnt sure anymore this mind game was taking it toll on her.

It was befor Nail slowly looked up to see the fake illusionary Ven grinning evilly down at her point his rock hard member still fully errect, engorged to the point Nail could not belive it was lodged inside of her as Nail fear he still wanted more, but as shesat up she noticed the bump on her belly. At first it was a look of confustion befor slowly it turned to a look of sheer terror, holding her belly trowing her back to cry agiest the ground.'"NO!! W-WHY Ahuhh!!WHAT DID I DO TO DISERVE THIS!!" Nail screamed in fear as she roll onto her hands and knees to sit up on her knees, her back facing the fake Ven as she still looking at her swelling belly in horror.

The poor agents terror filled her like wild fire befor slowly realizing what this was and whereshe was, it was all fake, none of this was real as Nail calmed slightly still sobing as she chanted to her self. "t-this isnt real....t-this isnt real..." Nail mummbled agin and agin.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Ven chuckled darkly as he strolled forward. His hand setting down upon her shoulder as he senses the flow of her thoughts.

“Isn't it Nail? Why I can leave you here trapped in your own mind. I can make it all to real. Currently you have done nothing but this is but a taste of what awaits if you displease me. Now, I am dirty. I expect you to clean this mess with your tongue.

“Refuse and you can see this out to the end. Please me and I'll grant you a stay of execution if you will.”

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

On her knees holding her swelling belly Nail mumbled those words to her self agin and agin, her face looking terrorfied as she blankly stared at nothing infront of her even as Ven spoke. Hear him state he could trap her here in this hell for ever made Nail fearfully look up at her sick tormentor.

"T-this...THIS IS WRONG!! I-I.. TAKE IT AWAY!! GET IT AWAY!! DO SOMTHING!!" Nail screamed looking up at him from her knees demanding he stopped playig his cruel trick as she tryed to pushed the pump in her stomic back and away almost like it wold make every thing disapear. "I-i'll do....ANYTHING!! Ill do it!!...l J-just get rid of...THIS!! PLEASE!!" Nail screamed fearfully crying as tears rolled from her eyes in honest fear of this cruel joke on her.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 am

As she pushed on the bump she felt the kick of a child within further adding to the illusionary torment that he placed her in. The fresh tears and the pleas hung on his ears and he had a smug look about himself for he knew she realized that he could do this at any time that he so chose.

As long as she behaved and knew her place then he would not have to punish her accordingly though he waved his hand dismissing that pump.

“Foreshadowing if you ever displease me Nail. Now I need to be cleaned.” He cast his gaze at her smirking again as he looked at the former agent. If she had only stuck with his father he wouldn’t be having such fun with her now.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:50 am

Nail sobbed holding her stomic, looking terrorfied up at Ven as she felt the soft kick with inher belly making the poor agent jump in suprise. Shaking her head back in forth, almost like she was saying to her self NO to this situation as it unfolded into a nightmare. Crying uncontrollibly befor Ven or better put Farner dismissed that discusting trick allowing Nail to calm her self as she glared up at Ven in distress befor shamfully nodding while whiping her tears away crawling on her hands and knees to hesitantly lean in and slowly begin cleaning his thick illusionary member.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 pm

“That's it. Mmmm ...” He loved the way he could control her so easily delighting in the wet tears that spilled down her cheeks. As long as she knew her place he was fine in relenting a bit but she was warned then, do as I say or else.

He loved the way she crawled to him, so damn sexy as he anticipated that hot tongue upon him, her mouth coursing over him, she obeyed and he reached down, stroking his fingers against her earlobe.

“Perhaps I should rename you but Nail seems so fitting as I intended to, AH, nail you often. More tongue.”

He smirked as she worked upon him.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Nail flinched as she noticed his hand only to sigh afther feeling in gently caress her earlobe as she gently yet hesitantly licked his errect shaft, slowy cleaning his molten rod afther crawling over to him on all fours sobbing. Noticing how he eyed her afther she crawl over made Nail curious, belive he was accually getting off from her humilliation and shame making the poor agent blush thinking of how discusting this all was.

Nail looked up at her tormentor between licks, trying to clean his discustig shaft, shaking her head negitivly to his statment of her name giving an amost angry glare."T-thats..... thats not what it means.....Oh ... I'm...s-sorry.." Nail mummbled cursing her sef befor hearing his demand of more tounge as she sighed gritting her teeth in discust befor she hesitantly open her mouth as wide as possible to slowly take in his massive cock between her lips slowly cleaning it.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 pm

“Mmm ...” his eyes had pressed closed basking in her defeat as she began liking and sucking on her. Her denial of the name caused him to open one eye though she was already apologizing about it. Of course it was too late, he didn't mind her thinking whatever nasty thoughts that she had.

In response his cock grew bigger, thicker and longer giving her more to clean, this increase was no greater than 10% it was a small slip up but enough where the baby bump had returned.

It was small right now, nothing within it …

“Bite your tongue least I bestow more horrors on you. Now clean or I will set you right back to where you were just previous. You wouldn't want that would you?”

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Nails eyes open wide in a mild panic as Vens allready massive member suddenly grew with in her mouth, Nails lips streching too rapp atround the growing rob forcing Nail to squil for a momments. Being suprised as she quickly pulled away choffing afther it touched the back of her throut. "Ahh No..please not that!" Nail mummbled as apologized placing a hand on her stomic feeling the bump with in her agin forcing panic in her eyes. "Ahh s-sorry!! S-sorry!" Nail said apologizing as she reached up with her other hand stroking his member, her soft hand running up and down his discusting shaft befor she leaned into to lick the tip only to tilt her head to the side, twisting in discust afther she licked the tip of his large member.

Rubbing her hand up and down Vens member Nail glared up at him a nervous glare as her eyes wheld up with tears. "P-please... get rid of...It.." Nail tryed to ask as kindly as possible befor placing both hands on his molten rob stroking it up then down up then down befor leaning into to quickly lick the tip, her face twisting with discust yet agin.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 am

He enjoyed his cleaning even more with the expressions of terror that filtered across her features. This time the bump did not vanish as he noted the fear and panic within her features as she realized just what he could do to her there.

“When you are finished I will consider it.” He kept the reminder in place as she worked producing deep groans from him as his head tipped back.

Ven could feel her hands sliding against his moist rod as a dull throb caused it to bob slightly. [color=#FFBF00]“Use your tits and mouth, Nail,” [/color]he demanded. The bump did not grow yet but served as a reminder.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next