View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
Kris fell into countless times and it was apparent that she was out of it. She did what she could to clean her up. Taking a shower, even dressing her as she sat her down in a chair to recover. After dressing herself she took a look at that book of matches and her luck had hit again. Had Krisna been aware of things they might have pressed on quicker but she had used that time to contact Scorch.

It seemed as if this place was a meeting area with people looking for work hanging about until someone came in to hire them. As off worlders the two of them would have probably stuck out. As it was someone probably would have made her as an agent too. She did not deal with these sorts often though, her role was specialized going into hostile areas and eliminating threats but she had pulled her share of duties dealing with pirates and slavers at the start of her carer. Her combat training allowed her to be deployed as a Sweeper and if not being connected with this case already she doubted she would have been selected for this sort of work.

“Umm ...”
she pondered looking towards Krisna. “Half hour we can met up there someplace outside. Unless you think it best to do this on your own or need some support to watch the place.

“We ran across someone too, Kris never saw Mercer though we believe it was him.”
She would not get into where she was at present if that could be helped, nor the delay and the reason for it. But once that was dealt with she waited for Kris to come around, hopefully it wouldn't take long. In the meantime she looked over the OMNI tool closely even though she could not use it she was interested in the thing that tore through her now larger breasts.

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Krisna was lucky to have some one like Hope around to look afther her in her out of it and exhausted state. Most would most likly take advantage of her while she was in this way but not Hope or Dessy. It was true the travler was too trusting but she didnt know better. It was ovious how much she trusted Hope by simply falling asleep in the same place she was just fucked to exhaustion. Even letting Hope clean and dress her agin, yet with was like the cute travler was complaiing to much in her little sleepy spell.

However Krisna didnt make it easy on Hope in the least, giggling inher sleep or rolling side to sidemaking t difficult to simply get her clothed yet eventually Hope managed it, letting the poor travler sleep a while longer while Hope hung onto that amazing omni tool...

However it was a short time as Hope waited, letting Krisna cutly snooz afther such a tiring game of touching yet eventually Krisna woke up. Rolling off her side to slowly sit up and rubb the sleepys from her bright blue eyes and yawn nice and big. "*YAWN* ... battery at... 20%...Yeah... 20..." Krisna mummbled quietly, first waking up befor she found Hope and smiled. "Good morning!" Krisna said happly, yet was clearly wrong seeing she only took a short cat nap.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 am

Syd had gone back to the dressing room knocking on the door before entering. Apparently with Augustine leaving there had been no reason to be closed all night. Krisna was asleep when he arrived and this had been after some difficulties that Hope encountered while dressing her companion. He had wished to know if they would be working tonight, the crowds would eventual come back and catch on that they were open. Regardless if Hope accepted or not the two were left alone.

Scorch was contacted and listened to the uncertainty in Hope's voice as if she were unsure as to what to do here or what was best. “Half an hour? Did something happen?” She had doubted that they needed to go too far away from the hanger though half an hour was not unreasonable.

“I'll get the information. You two just meet me outside there in half an hour. We'll decide on what to do after there, OK.” Scorch set off to Dark Secrets alone.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:57 pm

“Good morning, er, evening.” Hope greeted Krisna as she woke. Was she speaking about the battery of the OMNI just now? It was virtually out of power in the Xagi dimension though she turned it over now.

“Scorch is checking up on a lead for us.”
She let Scorch know that things were going well, just that Krisna drank something that didn't agree with her, a fib but it was close enough to the truth and avoided explaining in depth she hoped. She showed Krisna the book or matches. “I got this off of the one we think was Mercer. They're probably staying there. Doesn't he know that smoking is bad for his health?” Hope smiled and shook her head.

“All jokes aside though the place is part motel, part bar for meeting contacts and the like. We have to meet Scorch outside there in about, twenty minutes now I was getting ready to wake you.

“Oh, and if you are interested Syd wants to know if we'll be dancing tonight,”
she giggled. “I think we got all the information that we can from here though. I told him that it was unlikely. I think given the state you were in he did not press things too much.”

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:25 pm

The travler was still a little slugish getting up off what ever she was laying on. More achy if anything as Krisna blush and cutly winced, pausing to hug her chest and sore breasts softly befor she simply grace Hope with a loving smile that told her she was fine.

"!DESSY! She called! Did you say I missed her and cant wait to tell her how much fun we had!... well minus te biting..." Krisna repeated excitedly as she hopped off what ever she was sleeping on to approch Hope, taking her lovers arm gently hugging it between her soft modest covered breasts. Dressed in what ever it was Hope choose to dress the cute travler in as she affectionatly cuddled up to Hope befor being shown the book of matchs, sparking a curious look in Krisna eyes as she snatched the book of matchs up afther letting go of Hope.

"Oh! Increasting! What is it?" Krisna said curious, looking at the book oddly, flipping it open and twisting it around to take a better look from diffrent angles. "Huh? primitive? stiff paper?.. heads covered in what?" Krisna examined, rubbing a match head gently between her fangers to examine te dust that came off. "phosperous? hmm... This can easily combust? Why?" Krisna rambled as she grew more and more intrested in the bookof matches befor Hope stated somthing taking the travlers intrest back. "You can stay inside of this thng? How? Krisna repeated, taking Hopes statment litterly befor agin cocking her head at Hope oddy, confused by her next joke. "Whats smoking? Is it bad?.. well must be if its bad for you?"

Krisna was confused as she glared at Hope and back at the matches. " Its also a motel? Whats a motel?... Is it also bad like smoking?" Krisna asked confused hearing the mention of Dessy and their meeting out infront of the book of matches in twenety minutes." Wouldnt it be easyer for Dessy to come here? We have the meeting spot?... So I guess we can still dance I guess. I still need to give Syds big friend a special hug! And Dessy can dance too!"

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:54 am

However they had arranged to met Hope had been left with explaining matters to Krisna, when at last they met up with Scorch she gazed over Krissy. “How are you feeling? Stomach still a bit queasy?” Of course she was acting on limited information soon kissing her afterward in greeting before getting the two someplace quite or private at least.

“Dark Secrets proved to be interesting ...”
She began. “Mercer isn't here but one of his stooges Augustine is along with eight Hideozu. There ship game in for some minor repairs not too long ago and dropped off over twenty people, the scientists I presume.

“There are only a few areas I know of that can house living cargo though I never dealt with slavery myself. The scientists are being detained until the wander Lust shows up to transport them to Vanejin. They are to be sold to that captain. I'm uncertain but my guess is that Mercer will be back at some point to pick up Augustine. He's probably doing something else and didn't want to detour to Vanejin himself or deal with carrying living cargo and all those associated hassles. My guess is that he either wanted to make good use of his time or going into a system where slavery is outlawed and thus he would loose them if he were boarded by customs.

“The Wander Lust is due in within three days so it looks as if we should get busy on this matter soon.”

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:29 am

“I called her about the matches since I had no idea about the place they were from, though you can tell her how much you miss her when you see her again.” She answered returning the smile. Her arm taken up in a hug Hope frown just a little.

“It might be best if we don't mention matters to her,” but Scorch would probably realize the moment she saw any of those bite and scratch marks, she saw more than a few when she was dressing Kris earlier.

Soon though she had her distracted with the box of matches, though that was unintentional. Even for her matches were fairly primitive, there were all sorts of lighters and other ignition devices though for advertising purposes she guessed a book of matches was the way to go. They were inexpensive and you could give them out to guests hoping to attract other clients.

She took the matches and demonstrated lighting one before turning them back over to her. “You can keep those. We got the clue from them and I have no need of them. I doubt the notorious pirate Scorch has any need of generating a flame,” she teased a little, Scorch wasn't on the ADD lists so she wasn't notorious but she was wanted in other systems.

“You don't stay inside the matches, it's an ad for the place you stay at and smoking is bad. You use these to ignite sticks of tobacco or pipes, often I only see it on low tech worlds. It can cause various health issues; shortness of breath, various diseases and so on. Most intelligent societies have the means of neutralizing most of these ills so with that there will always be smoking I guess.”

She gave a little thought to her next question though. “A motel is a place where you pay money at. In return they let you stay in one of their rooms overnight and some offer meals and cleaning services. You can stay for multiple nights but you have to pay for each. Typically if you travel away from home you wind up staying in one or a similar such place. Quality often reflects in the price from typical dives to four star service. It's not bad, more of a convenience.

“She might need us to move in as back up. We can return here later after everything is settled.”

After they speak with Scorch though she ponders matters a bit. Three of them. Nine for the opposition. Augustine and four were away at the moment and she was guessing that the prisoners were being held someplace with the accommodations to hold them.

“Just what do we need for supplies and where to we need to be?”

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 pm

"Huh! I can! Oh thank you!" Krisna giggled afther Hopecsaid she can keep the matches for her self. Tucking them away in her shirt poket for safe keeping befor listening to the rest of Hopes explaination. Nodding as her lover explained this like ads and moltels. All of it strange to the travler yet she kept the conversation asking more questions as they walked and talked, but it wasnt long befor Krisna and Hope were reunited with Destiny.

"DESSY!" Krisna shouted in the way she always does, greeting he pirate with that world famous hug! Running excitedly up to her lover with a happy smile on her face litterly throwing her self into her lovers arms and most likly knocking her down if she wasnt ready for it.

"I feel Fine!... well my tummys fine but just a bit achy..." Krisna giggled, hugging Dessy tightly. "Well... the customers didnt play nice....... not like you or Hope do... I dont want to play with anyone that has sharp teeth ever agin.... they bite..." Krisna rambled, giggling as she shared some key info with Dessy befor giving her lover that welcoming kiss and the three moved to a more privite location.

"Oh it was! I'm happy you had fun! Uhm? Did you play touching on stage too? Becuse]Hope and I had fun at Syds club!" Krisna blurted agin while listening to Dessy tell her story, the travlers eyes poping at the name of that lizard man was mentioned. "OH! Hope and I know Augi!" Krisna giggled. "He played touching with Hope! And me.... well he drank dizzy water off me... but he was kinda mean... And he said somthing mean in Hi'zo... 22 and 7... but thoseare just numbers..." Krisna shrugged and giggled letting Dessy finish her story befor looking between the too as the came up with a strategy.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 am

She had been quite use to those enthusiastic hugs and had been braced against it so Scorch had not fallen this time. It was more when they came out of the blue or were totally unexpected where she was knocked upon her rear.

Returning that huge she was relieved that she seemed to be doing better but a confused look crossed her face. “Stage? Touch?” she mentioned biting too … Scorch narrowed her eyes on Hope. “You were to look out for her. You're alright now? I can get things to relieve aches and such easily enough.” Her attention shifted back to Krisna, holding her close as she inspected her lover for obvious wounds but had yet to see any.

Drank something that did not agree with her, I bet!

“Syd! He's still alive? Hmph ...”
She shrugged that off, that wasn't important. She knew of the Armil but had no reason to deal with him. She had some minor dealings with him arranging some R&R time for her crew back in the day when they made planet fall.

“Stage? No, I ….” she trailed off trying to figure out why she was being asked that and concluding that it was attached to her own personal experiences.

She frowned at the disclosure about Augustine though but her mind was too sensible to dwell too much on it as she already had a picture in mind as to what had happened here and would have to speak with Hope later. Right now lives were on the line.

“22 … there are 22 scientists. I don't know what the 7 could mean.”

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:34 am

Scorch was confused it seemed and she just hung her head avoiding her gaze having failed on her end. All things, matters had not been as bad as they could have been and she did get some information but the only way she could keep an eye on Krisna was if she was close. If she had her wait in the dressing room there was no telling what would have had happened. Probably nothing though she had her doubts that Krisna would have just stayed put.

Not that she couldn't trust her, she was just easily distracted by things and curious about this and that which would have probably made her prone to explore without thinking things through first. She was pretty good at listening though if one stressed a point bad enough.

Listening to all that was said she remained quite to the end. “7 … Augustine seemed agitated about something. If the 22 is the number of prisoners perhaps 7 indicates how many escaped?” It was just a theory. “So what is best, where do we look for the prisoners? If 7 got free how do we get them too?”

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:21 pm

"Yes? Syds alive! And hes a cutie pie! He has Small hands and feet! And ears! Its great! He was so huggably!" Krisna giggled as Dessy mentioned Syd, hugging her lover closly snuggling in a cute loving way. Hangng out in her arms while Hope and Dessy discussed matters, such as Her and Hopes lack of watching her and the missing scientist.bYet Krisnacwas always curious and kind of confused as she simply listened to her two lovers while just staying in Dessys arms for now.

The travler finding her left clingy afther her lttle game with 5 horny hideozu. Never will that be a willing choice agin as Krisna simply rested her cute blue head on Dessys sholder and sighed in a relife. "Hmm?... mybe they are at a motel?" Krisna said her voice muffled by Dessys sholder.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:47 am

“Cute? I guess … listen, he's an Armil so you can't trust a word he says so you have to be very careful with him.” Scorch explained. She had not gotten into the fact that Augustine was a Hideozu as well. It was not important. He was of the same species but different race among them, one known for cunning rather than direct brutality. It was like a lion and tiger, different species but from the same order of beings distantly related.

They had been pressed for time and the former pirate wasn't going to get caught up in all of that now, least of all Krisna get interested and they get side trekked. Though when the scientists had been mentioned she had decided to answer that question with Hope's at the same time.

“There not at a hotel. A ware house for living cargo … there are Hadante guards and such there, accommodations for prisoners … cells, slave collars, manacles. Pretty much you get the security you pay for. Certain packages authorize the use of additional protections. Murphy's is the only place, it's big though and there are different sections some being stronger than the others. It will be easy enough for me to find out what section their in.

“As for the escaped prisoners they won't get far. Hadante is barren for the most part and the only thing out in the wilderness is a hidden pirate or smugglers base … chances are they were already alerted of escapees and offered a reward for their capture. If they don't wind up dead they should be captured and returned. We simply let them return the captives then we move in … I have a few calls to make but this actually shouldn't be too hard, provided that I can get in touch with the right people and they're not too far off.”

She rubbed Krissy's check affectionately with warm fingers as she relayed this.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 am

“So … we do nothing?” It was hard to comprehend that as things were spelled out. She could only imagine at what sort of contacts Scorch possessed or how she was going to find out things but this was her turf after all.

The work smarter, not harder approach to things just had not occurred to her. She was ordered to do this or that and her objectives were often simple. Rescue this person, eliminate the incursion on this station and so forth but investigations were not her thing where matters were left so open.

It then occurred to her, her eyes opening in surprise as she lifted her gaze to Scorch. “You're playing on attacking the Wander Lust!?”

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:23 pm

"But... but mr cutie was so nice.... he even said me and Hope were the best dancers hes seen! and he also didnt yell when Hope broke all those cups when we were all playing touching on the table!" Krisna objected, defending the armil yet Krisna paused and submisivly agreed with Dessy haft her realizing her lovers concern. Recalling all the bad men and women who have tried to take advantage of her as Krisna simply nodded and hugged on Dessy nicly. "O-ok... I'll be carful... Promse..." Krisnacsaid befor leaning back to look at Hope as Dessy explained more important matters to her and Hope, yet the travler didnt leave that warm embrace for a seciond.
---

Letting Dessy explain, Krisna listened catfuly. Yet Hope seemed lessed then eagar about the plan. Krisna's bright blue eyes flicking to Hopes own seeng the dislike in er lovers eyes, forcing a frown on that cute face of hers. "Uhm... I think Dessy means we let the bad men keep the others for now?.... not for ever... but only so that way they are all in one place, so then Dessy and you can swoop in a save the day!... Right Dessy?" Krisna explained smiling as she looked to her fired haired lover Dessy only to cutly wincevas that hand reached up to stroke her cheek nicly.

"Mybe once we get Hopes friends back we can all go get lunch!!" Krisna said with a giggle befor pressing her lips to Dessys cheek, planting a soft kiss there. "Or! We can all go back to Syds places! And Hope and I can dance agin! Mybe even Lulu can come! And your uncle Hope!"

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:36 am

“Just be careful, that's all. Armil have a certain reputation. There are few around these days because of it. It may be nothing, it may be something ….” Scorch left it at that, cautioning Krisna as she got a better idea of what was going on before concluding with her insights into matters, smiling when Hope's eyes widen in dawning of something.

“Kinda, Krissy.”
Scorch smiled. “We don't have to do a thing now except for serve as a ride. I live here so even trying to infiltrate Murphy's could get me into hot water if it is discovered. We let the scientists sit for the time being and let Augustine worry about the escapees. When they're all loaded up on the Wander Lust once it gets here we know where it is going but even before it gets too far we can have the ship ambushed by a third party, I have numerous associates and contacts many still in the Iron Vultures that would do me a favor. They get our prisoners and met us at another point, done deal and it's less likely to fall on us but rather a 'pirate' group. They can simple disguise themselves as a nondescript group, done deal.”

Scorch had no idea as to the people that Krissy mentioned though she had considered for just a small moment. “Lunch … well it's closer to dinner but we don't have to do much now. I have to make a few calls but I can have 92 keep its eyes open for the Wanderlust, make a few arrangements and I want to get some of that medication for you, Krissy. We can leave from my place after it's applied and we dress and such, of course on Hadante you're lucky to find any place better than two stars. I might manage three on a good day ...”

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27  Next