View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Shadows of the Past (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Shadows of the Past (for Ryu)
Ryu raised an eyebrow when he adressed her, the delighted expression never fading as he told her what part of his mind had been up to the entire time. She hadn't expected that he constantly replayed these rather intimate moments though it might very well go beyond her imagination as to how this procedure took place or what moment was before his mental eyes at the time. There were times during their meetings she considered more worthy than others such as her recent triumph in taking him all, but she discarded that stream of thoughts before it became too vivid.

Not that it mattered much, she felt flattered having this effect on him. "As long as you direct most of your attention toward me while we're getting .. comfortable, I'll let that comment slide."

Giving in to his caresses she sighed in relief while her mind worked to figure out how she wanted to spend the rest of the night. Feeling the touch on her calf she returned the favor, toying with the appendage as the two rubbed one another. She considered having her fill right away, be ravaged by the mighty telepath before her until she was truly satisfied, her form mindlessly convulsing and shuddering about his members and smooth tentacles before peacefully drifting off to sleep. A most pleasant way to end his stay was the conclusion, but no matter how much she anticipated this upcoming chain of events, they'd have the morning to spend that energy more wisely and the weekend after that. "Can't believe I'm saying this, but .."

"In that case I'd like to see you again in the morning, my dear Aegir. I don't like passing up on more precious time with you, but if I can rest and be as energetic as always when we meet again we're both in for more, isn't that right?" Despite the break he had surprised her in the middle of the night, arousal could only keep her awake for so long and she wouldn't outlast another orgasm like this even if she tried her very best so leaving then and there couldn't be more than an insignificant sacrifice.

"Are three days enough to have our fill .. I wonder.", she teased before brushing his hand aside, leaning forward as the hand with the bracelet daringly reached for one of his mouth tendrils, running a sole fingertip along its girth softly stroking it in the process. Jutting out her chest and ass once more she presented her charms to him. "Miss Tanaka is going to reward you for your patience, old man, that's a promise."

Planting a final kiss on his chest she giggled at her words, shortly after returning to her kneeling position as she considered what had to be done in the morning. A shower and the like would be top priority, lest she carried this smell around all day which to her personally wasn't much of an issue if it weren't for everybody else. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Sun May 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Post Re: Shadows of the Past (for Ryu)
He realized that he misspoke but not until after the fact. [color=#BF000]Oh, no, not when we are together, that is perhaps the exception to the rule. But I am glad that you would let that slide.[/color] He grinned at her then, mouth tendrils quivering this way and that as he looked upon her. He followed her thoughts of course and how she had reflected upon them though he did not stop her from indulging in them. There was no reason to after all. He did consider for a moment as those mouth tendrils quivered about his face.

Her thoughts about the night were pleasing. Instant gratification but no guarantees that her “punishment” would be uninterrupted tomorrow. It was meant to be a difficult decision though he realized that if she didn't give in now then he couldn't give in later so it worked both ways.

Ah, then you are placing pressure on me for tomorrow. I will try not to disappoint. I will not disappoint ... he corrected as he still rubbed against her body in time with her on strokes and caresses.

It was odd, the tendril she was holding twisted and jerked in her grasp not that he was in any pain or discomfort mind you but due to the fact that he was grinning.

Three days is not enough but it is a start. After all, Miss Tanaka, I am an old man and have lived quiet a long time so three days is little time to me … usually … though I do look forward to that reward.

In the meantime I'll depart so that you can clean yourself up.
He considered again for a moment as he thought about something. No, he was not going to have her do that just yet, not for this. Until tomorrow then.

He drew away to the door then paused. He cast a single look over his shoulder at her then draped himself in an illusion. He stayed clear of Ruby, she was one of her favorite illusions but didn't want Ryu to have errant thoughts on life before coming here. Cindy would have been his second choice though the blue hair could remind her of Ishtar. Instead he generated an image of Cora to remind her about that particular story he involved the two in. Normally he did not wish to split his time between her and another though in that case it worked out fairly well for the scenario.

Thus he left her to her dreams for the remainder of the night.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18