View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Confessions (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Confessions (for Slimer)
The demons listens and watches to see how much she knew and what she could piece together. She worked through his questions listed who she would or wouldn't tell, at first wondering if she missed the point entirely, yet as she continued on he believes she will eventually work out the puzzle. Would she though? The understanding that not a simple person or company had sold her out as nothing but a lifelong sex slave, but her entire species? A noble species yet to part with some to save the whole seemed like a truth few would be able stomach, a decision made by the true heroes of their species to guarantee survival. He shrugged, he had provided as much information and help regarding the island' true nature, as their were rules that made sense even to him.

When she described the Roswell Greys, the demon couldn't contain the rumble of laughter. He certainly recognizes the probable species she is describing. Oh the Gresh. They are known to have a tendency to consume what you would consider drugs or alcohol and the go zooming around the galaxy. They violate the don't drink and fly rule as often as most draw breath.

The finger leaves her skin as he grabs his hands in true happy laughter.

Dusk Friday then sounds just perfect. He gives her a quick kiss before they depart for their respective destinations.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:21 pm

The Gresh? She recalled the meeting with their Queen, the “televised” audience. Their curiosity …

She thinks she may have mentioned their next meeting before, the drugs did not leave her in the best of states. They soon departed from one another and while she had not been totally dry I beat laying out here by herself in the nude.

Besides she had to digest the new bit of information and organize it with and against existing info. The days past and she got in as much practice as she could. She had even gone to the library to look up knots and the like.

On their sixth meeting she was unsure where to wait for him, probably asking when she was in a daze or perhaps it was at the usual class that they had been meeting at. She actually wished to met elsewhere for this one but the class was close enough to her destination where it did not matter.

Six, already, it seemed that time was passing. Due to the fact that she had just finished up prefect work she had her school uniform on though she had briefly returned to her dorm to grab her survival bag and more importantly for tonight her iPod.

She was wearing her green trench coat managing to give it the thoroughly cleaning it had needed. Today she sported a single pony tail which was held back loosely with a simple hair tie. She waited at the usual desk for his arrival.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 pm

The demon spent two of the three days in a deep meditative sleep, his mind working through both problems with the fuel formula and remembering his delightful experiences with Daphnee from the week. The third day he kept his promise. He sent out a message back to his contacts. There were few willing to speak to him after the betrayal of his former lord, yet some who were grateful still would risk it. He knew it would be a few weeks before his contact would get back to him with a suitable arrangement.

Having sent it off, he planned for their next couple meetings while recharging with some tasteless food and water. The next he simply wanted her to practice her meditation some more and perhaps use some more distractions, letting them lead where they may, while for the final meeting he had a surprise test planned.

He arrived at their usual classroom with her listening to her music on her portable iPod device. She wore her purple hair in a simple pony tail, and was dressed in her freshly cleaned green trench coat, along with her unreasonably sexy school girl outfit.

As he appeared to site it appeared she had intentions of moving the meeting to a new location and the demon was curious.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:31 pm

She had learned from all those days past and only had one ear bud in to keep appraised of what was going on around them. She grinned as he appeared and she stood cutting off her music and picking up her bag.

“Follow me.” She lead him from the place and to one of the nearby music rooms. The instruments were placed away and locked up as was the classroom itself. The building of course would be unlocked for a good while now though most rooms that had sensitive equipment had been kept.

Pausing at the door she checked it and found that it was locked of course. “I trust this isn't much of an obstacle for you? I want to get in there …. that something I was going to do the other day but lacked the strength to do? Well, in order to do it I have to get inside here, the computer lab, there are a few other classes with them though basically any classroom or office with a computer will do.”

She stepped aside in the event that he could do something.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:41 am

The demon followed his lover for the week, upon request, to what appeared to be the music rooms. Locked up tight this time of night, she indicated she was looking for some sort of computer access. The demon's interest was certainly peaked. While many high tech gadgets had been incorporated into the design of the island to help cover up the monster attacks, he had found very little was actually secured by more than what it appeared to be secured by. Very few places outside the Labs or the main administration building held any kind of alarms or security. Sure there were the normal roving campus security and janitorial staff, yet they seemed oddly absent when most beneficial.

Stepping up, it appeared to be a simple brass handle and fixture, secured by a keyhole lock. Damages were always swept under the rug and repaired before morning, so he grabbed the door handle and pulled down with his massive frame, for once an effort was required but the handle snapped cleanly off in his grip. A circular hole was exposed with the knobs and locks inner mechanisms exposed. Taking one of his sharp claws he inserts it and twists gently, the lock popping back and the door swinging open.

After you Daphnee. The demon was certainly curious as to what type of session she had in mind for their 6th, a little Breaking and Entry certainly livened things up, but he was still curious what she needed access to the computer for as the library seemed much easier to simply walk into.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:34 am

“Thank you,” she smiled as the door was forced open. She entered, turned on the lights and scanned the room. Holding up a finger she indicated for him to wait. Sure, the library was easier to brake into but it was further away and she really didn't want to waste the time.

Moving some of the desks at the center of the room she gazed at him and the four legs. She tapped a finger to her chin … “That's not going to work … hm ...”

She considered and drew him by the hand to the center of the room. “I guess you'll have to squat.” She had thought about the chair at the teacher's desk but even that would prove challenging. He could probably sit down in it backwards but then she couldn't get at him …

“Alright squat.”

Going back to the desk she fired up the computer that had seating arrangements, who had been assigned to what instrument and all other sorts of stuff though she needed none of that today. Hooking up her iPod to it she could access her music through the media player there and turned up a song in her native dialect … well she was American though her ancestry was German.

A heavy drum beat began as she dumped her bag onto the floor and removed her jacket. While the song was still in the instrumental stages she removed her blue sash and set it atop the desk before approaching slowly, arms entwining about his neck as she drew into his lap. “No touching, not yet.” She grinned. Well, she did not know what he had planned for the sixth meeting and figured they could get to it afterward …. or not as the case may be ...

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:07 pm

The demon followed her into the computer room curious what she had intended, but confident she hadn't laid any traps for him, he honestly trusted her. As she led him in, Daphnee guided him to the center of room and asked him to squat. For a creature with four legs like his own, it was certainly no hardship, in fact squatting in place with the two reverse jointed knees was as easy as standing to humans. His base made his lower half as sturdy as a chair.

Squat? Alright... curiosity was getting the better of him, yet his patience was something he prided himself on. So in his specially tailored black pants he squatted and waited. He wore a blue dress shirt with buttons.

The demon waited as she dropped her coat, prefect sash, and bag, leaving her in her skimpy school girl outfit and approached. She wrapped her arms around his neck and straddled his lap, short skirt hiding not much of her panties in the position.

The demon smiles as the heavy bass line starts, Alright Daphnee, I will keep my hands to myself... he realizes that may be hard, but curious what she had in store for him.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 pm

She nodded at that, then in a soft tone began to sing along with the song. German, not English. It was evident she had heard the song often enough to memorize it, even if she did not speak the dialect people memorized songs in foreign tongues all the time.

She got off his lap, a touch working over a cheek as she held his gaze for a moment longer. Palms swept down his chest then back up the fabric of his shirt preventing flesh on flesh contact. She squatted before him, drew a hand briefly over his groan then rose straddling his lap once more. Her hips grinding against his own.

While she had told him no touching the rule didn't seem to apply to her as she brought her touch over his sides and even unbuttoned that blue shirt, her hands making contact with his bare flesh followed by the occasion kiss or playful nip. She did not remove that shirt in full though and went back to removing her own leaving her in a simple white bra today.

Her arousal evident from the scent of her sex, hardened nipples beneath that bra that poked against that material. In time with the music she grinded against his lap until the skirt was drawn away when she got off his lap and shimmied it down her legs to pool on the floor. She stepped out of it then and kicked the skirt away so she wouldn't trip over it.

That done she turned her back to him, bringing her pony tail over a shoulder and glancing back at him.

“You can unhook me, if you wish it.”

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:37 pm

The demon wondered what would follow but had agreed not to touch her, yet with her straddling his hips he didn't think anything but good would come. As her hand slips over his cheek he smiles, her hands rubbing over his muscular chest.

She was like a devil and angel mixed in one. Moving and singing to the music in an unknown dialect. Her hips grind her sex over his slowly hardening rod. Next she unbutton his shirt, delicate hands tracing over his pectorals, before tossing her own aside. He takes in the view of her white bra containing those perky tits nipples evidently hardened behind the soft fabric.

The grinding of her sex separated only by thin soft fabrics of her panties and his trousers. Incredibly aroused, she regrettably leaves his lap, but to loose the skimpy skirt. For that he smiled, yet her generous offer to remove her bra quickly brought his smile back. His hands reach out and unclasp the triple hooks freeing her lovely breasts.

Oh I certainly do wish...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm

She tossed the material away and when she turned back her hands covered her breasts concealing them before returning to rest in his lap. He was quite aroused she found and while she was no the best dancer this was less about actual dancing … besides how likely was there that there were other similar situations that he had found himself in.

That was part of her character, in being useful, in being torture free she could be very creative to make up for such a state. Some beings missed out, others did not care and had their own needs or desires to fulfill, some missed out and some did not.

While instinct told her to at least try to run the collar she wore would not allow her to hide. Some times she managed for a little while but the collar fucked with her in that regard. Just when she had believed that she was safe …

Yet when she doubted she would remain safe it was quite for longer letting the dread build as far as when it would chime and bring an end to her game. Yet, she was far more pliable when dealt with as a person and not an object or toy though she had never once stopped thinking that she was anything else and was only to do what she did because it was in the whim of the visitor.

She did not complicate matters though as she moved and grinded against him eventually removing her hands, showing him those tits, even rubbing them in his face before taking one hand then the other setting each upon a breast as she grinded against him faster.

“Do you wanna -” she did not finish her statement, deliberately leaving him to fill in the blank or perhaps she was teasing him and seeing where his mind was going to take him to fill in that blank.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm

As she provided the demon his her lap-dance the demon was simply astounded at the ways this sexy vixen Daphnee knew how to arouse and tease him.

She removed the bra, but kept her perky tits from sight, much to his dismay, but to his chagrin that game of hide and seek came to an end sooner rather than later. She returned to his lap, and began the erotic grinding, rubbing her womanhood over his stiff cock, separated by only a few layers of fabric. She rubbed those fantastic breasts in his face before finally retracting her no touch rule as she places his palms to cup the glorious tits.

The demon had no problem giving her the control she desperately sought. The ventriloquism was obviously an outlet for her to have some semblance of control in her life. Her ability to cope probably resonated with how much she got to practice. While he certainly hoped his meditation techniques would help her in many ways, he knew only the chance to end the spiral out of control was in acts like these and with her wooden puppets.

Her hips began moving faster and faster and for a moment he thought he was going to be able to burst through the fabric of his pants with how hard he had become. Then as their green eyes met she asks the start of a loaded question. Did he wanna...

There were many thing he wanted at that moment, yet what did this sexy vixen seek in asking? Confirmation of her sexual prowess, the need to know how much she turned the poor demon on, how much it ached to not take her right then and there and fuck her until they both exploded?

A groan is all he can manage at first, Do I wanna...what? I want to feel all the delights you reward me with for giving control to you. I want to slide those little panties over and fuck your brains out. I want want you to never stop doing this you amazing vixen. I want you to slide me into you and ride me like I know only you can, as you torment me with you no touching rule. I want to spin you around, slime you, and fuck you into orgasm you've never experienced before. I want to let you do this until you need me as much as I need you right now. I want to to have you scream for me in orgasmic pleasure as we fuck the night away. I want to penetrate you in every dirty way, in every position that would make authors' of books on sexual positions blush. I want to more than anything else know what you have planned next.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:32 am

“I … see ...” the formation of a grin on her lips she leaned forward using her tongue to trace about an earlobe and she whispered into his ear as if they had been in a crowded room.

“But you know if you do that I would be of no use with whatever you had planned tonight.”
Drawing back that same grin evident on her features. “Unless that was what you had in mind in the first place or changed it. Are you changing your mind?”

A hand rubbed against his heated flesh as she still shifted above him. She waited for an answer or paused for effect so he could debate that a bit. Then she was continuing. “Some rules are meant to be broken. It's bad form if a Prefect doesn't follow them and I suppose a Demon has a reputation for bargains … looks like we're at a bit of an impasse … hm.”

She shifted above him feeling his stiff member beneath her lap. “You can always try meditating or a cold shower or … no, I suppose you wouldn't want to do that.” She licked his neck slowing down a little as she felt the swell of his body, she wanted him close but had to judge when he was too close and so it was tough gauging that state.

Of course she had waited for him to inquire further before continuing. “You could say the hell with the rules just this once.”

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:14 pm

The demon felt himself rock solid, teased unceasingly by her amazing body. Her hips gyrate grinding against his shaft, her thin lower lips invitingly surrounding him, making each rock a burst of friction filled pleasure. Her words are designed to taunt him further, make him ride the edge of need and fulfillment. She had another session coming yet little did she know this session was to be about pleasure.

As her tongue slides swiftly over the flesh of his neck, he almost loses it, precum begins forming a small stain in the groin area of his pants.

Ahhhh...Daphnee my dear. Wow... The bargain is maintained...Tonight's session...was to be about you meditating...through the pleasures...I see...you have...taken the role...of instructor...tonight...

He feels her soft flesh beneath his palms, bouncing and shifting, her firm nipples pressing against his palms.

Pleasure can be...almost as distracting...to mind...and body...as fearrrrr...ahhhh...and pain....

He struggles against the urge to unzip his trousers right then and there and slip her panties to the side and impale her deeply on his shaft.

You have seen me...attempt control...through...the pleasures...tonight...it's your turn...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 pm

She wasn't going to get him to cave in … at least not with a bit more effort but doing so would have been on a similar light as her under the effects of an aphrodisiac and she was not about to tease him too much.

“You know, now that I think of it we had no real bargain. I just said that you couldn't touch me yet.”
She grinned and looked down at his warm and powerful hands against her chest. “But it seems that rule is already out the window.

“I could meditate … but I know that your more interested in other things.“
A hand reached down and unzipped those tailored pants of his. Reaching in she drew him out giving a few slow pumps along his length.

“Pick …. three choices, you can guess what they are. You only get one of them though so which one?”
She was going to add unless he could convince her though in that case it would have been likely that he would have her suck him off and use that aphrodisiac to persuade her.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 pm

The demon held her breasts as his hands were placed upon her chest, hands unconsciously fondling them, nipples slid against those palms while his fingers lightly stroked. It appeared she had less interest in the scheduled lesson than in teaching him a thing or two. He was certainly willing to forego the planned session for a night of fabulous pleasure, who could ever turn this sexy nymph down.

Her hips continued the grind up until she freed his rock solid hard on from his trousers and she posed a question. Oh you are cruel... the demon says with a lecherous grin.

He ponders the question. Her ass remained unexplored to him, a tempting delight he had yet to sample. He was sure she would be tighter and sweeter there than anything she had given him yet. Her sweet pussy was no delight to sneer at and wouldn't require slime lubrication meaning she would be a more active participant and perhaps for longer? Finally, her delicious mouth. She seemed capable of oral pleasures that surpassed all others. If he chose her mouth would she swallow, his chemicals perhaps inducing her two offer up one of the other two or perhaps both? Perhaps she would simply want another facial?

Such a hard choice...All offer their unique wonders, yet regret for any I miss.

Thinking it over was hard, especially with her soft hand stroking that precum slickened length.

Since I have to regrettably choose one...ahhh...I'll choose your wondrous mouth...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next