View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
Hope was conflicted even as matters had been explained to her. It was sort of an ADD thing to go against piracy but this was a rescue mission and while it wasn't about piracy she could guess that pirates weren't just going to liberate prisoners, they were going to steal whatever cargo they could or even the ship!

“What about the crew? Will they be killed or sold off into slavery?”
Hope had to ask though there were warrants for Scorch they were only on piracy and not slavery, still it had to be asked. Scorch was no longer with the Iron Vultures from her understanding but things changed so that had to be made clear.

“I suppose it is easier, but you can't make an omelet without cracking an egg they say. If the crew is not needlessly killed or sold into slavery then I'm fine with it. I wouldn't expect them to pass up on stealing the cargo or ship. So we just have to wait? That sounds easy enough. I'm in.”

she considered what Krisna said about Syd's place and she shook her head. “Er … I'm pretty sure they won't let Lulu in, and Dephis wouldn't be interested in … well, I suppose if there's some place else that serves kids we could get both to come along. Or by Lulu do you mean the Sarge? Wait, wasn't that girl called something else ...” She thought but that detail wasn't important to the investigation so it was tougher to recall.

"Well, either way the Sarge doesn't strike me as liking that sort of place."

Better Lucky than good ...

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:30 am

"Iron vultures?" Krisna repeated, testing the word in her mouth as she hung on her dear lover Dessy for as long as they hung out where they were. Public affection was somthing Krisna hardly ever considered, and being with Dessy, her fire hair lover never did either, it was just somthing they did. Yet Krisna lved how warm Dessy was, snuggling up agiest her despite the possibly of the many eyes eyeingbthe three girls right now.

Yet Krisna rocked in Dessys arms, back and forth, back and forth while resting her head on that soft sholder befor Krisna peaked up to look at Hope and smiled. "Hmm? Well does the crew of the bad people even matter? But what if we just ask them to give Hopes friends back? Mybe we can invite them to lunch to or even have Hope arrest them! OH! I know I can have Sky tear the entire ship yard in two? I never get to use the Hydro-dynamic light speed gun!" Krisna rambled gigling at the thought of a molten light speed bombardment as she hugged Dessy tighter, burry her cute face into that amble clevage of hers.

"No I mean Lulu!" Krisna said with a smile as Hope asked about who she ment. " Lulus always stuck up inher office and I want her eye glasses and those snacks she hides in her pockets! Oh! Sky would want to come too!... hmm But she cant leave the humbug.... well mybe in 92 she can? but how does 92 feel about sub con data hacking into his sysnthetic soul?...." Krisna paused as she thought deeply on the matter. "hmm... no that woud end up killing 92... and make Dessy mad... then I woudnt get hugs no more... " Krisna gigled hugging Dessy tightly agin, burry her face into her lovers chest. "And I love Dessy hugs!" Krisna giggled, the sound muffled by Dessys boobs.

"Oh! Then are we going home to get chaged Dessy!! I-i can show Hope my room and your room! And the bath room were you tricked me into thinking towels didnt exist!" Krisna said excitedly, her cute face popping up from Dessys bust.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:04 am

It was fairly well known by now on Hadante that Krisna and Scorch were a thing and so she did not shy away from that public affection that was displayed even now. Not that she had in the past. It was that common public knowledge that had most of the ex-pirates associates keep an eye out on Krisna when they say her either alone or even with Scorch such as those times where the later might not have been aware of something going on. Even rivals tended to stay clear not wishing to acquire any trouble generated by Scorch.

She caressed the back of Krissy's head as they relayed information to one another. “Yup. The Iron Vultures, my old pirate affiliates. There not the blood thirsty type fighting only when there is resistance and never using more force then is required. To avoid murder charges in the past we used stun weapons rather than anything with lethal force.” Scorch explained. “So there will be no casualties. The ships we attacked were larger corporation frigates so there was no interest in stealing them. We didn't attack smaller privately owned ships unless they were courier ships working for a corporation. We would steal what the corporation was transporting and let the courier and their ship go. No slavery Hope though we could detain them for the ADD.”

Scorch figured 92 would be opposed treating things like a virus, that was if she understood this process. “The weapon is unnecessary and yeah, if it will destroy him he will oppose it. Just remember to dump some things down. I have trouble following some times seeing that this is advanced stuff or stuff that doesn't exist yet in my time.”

“Yep. Let's go,”
Scorch relayed pulling away from the warmth at her breasts as she stood though walked close. They had to make a bit stop along the way at a drug store to pick up a few things before going to the estate. Her home was a large one.

“You can show Hope around Krissy while I make those calls.” The first of which would be to 92 to keep a look out for the Wanderlust.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 am

No killing or slavery, that was good. Not that she was adamant about the safety of the Hideozu or anything she was more concerned with them becoming slaves though Scorch had no records of being a slaver. Still it was good hearing it with her own ears.

She still felt a little bad and had believed that she had let Scorch down witnessing her and Kris display such affection in public had only reinforced to her as far as that loving protection went.

“Hydro-dynamic light speed gun ...”
She was unsure what that was though she looked to Krisna. “They have the prisoners so we would have to be careful of collateral damage.” She had no idea as to what it did or the accuracy.

Leaving the matter behind as it seemed that there was nothing further they needed to do save for collect the prisoners from the Iron Vultures once this was dealt with. “Luna doesn't strike me as going to those places. She's a bit of an egg-he -”

Hope paused. “Er, she'd be more at home just talking with you about tech I think or theories. We've never really had the time to sit down with her for long but I have when she was doing all sorts of tests on my blood making that serum of hers. Half the time I had no idea what she was saying. The times we've met her she's tonned down her speech patterns using less of that techno babble.”

She had doubted that the Sarge would enjoy a world like this but she really didn't know much about her fellow agent save that she was a captain once and took a huge demotion to do field work. Whether this was meant to discourage her or she did something insulting to warrant this she could not say.

Traveling with the two others they stopped at a drug store for something though she was paying more attention to those that seemed to have a huge interest in them.

When they got to the estate she was taken back never really imagining a place so well off being here. To make matters worse she did not see any security measures in place so there were probably more than a fair share of hidden ones. She did have the thought that there could be none, if reputation was anything to go by that alone could have kept others at bay from doing something incredibly stupid.

“It's beautiful, not what I would have expected,”
she whistled in surprise being use to more spartan conditions at Antares.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 pm

"Oh... sorry Dessy..." Krisna apologized, afther lifting her cute head off her lovers bust as she smiled. "I forget somtimes that you both arnt assmart as me.... " Krisna grinned happly, not quite realizing what she said, practicly calling both her lovers stupid. Yet Krisna didnt notice at all asshe hugged on her lover happly befor flickingher eyes to Hope, hearing her lovly agent repeat the name of the weapon she only mentioned momments ago.

"Oh! Yeah its really neat Hope!" Krisna said excitedly, smiling happly. " You woukd both like it! It shoots a concentrated stream of molten star metal at 2% of the speed of light! Using a highpowered fusiin matrix.... " Krisna explained befor she paused and looked to her Dessy and thought amomment, remainbering what Dessy said about dumbing it down as the ditzzy travler tried to re-phrase her self. "Oh! Uhmm... I mean?... it shoots very hot stuff, uhm very very fast?" Krisna meekly smiled befor being lead on by Dessy agin.... Yet as thet both walked Krisna reached out for Hopes hand too.

Meanwhile the trio walked home afther visiting the drug store with Dessy to pic up some medication for the travler. Yet Krisna watching her vigilent lover keep an watchful eye out as Dessy shopped for a short time as Krisna couldnt resist the urge of sneaking up behind Hope at one point to suprise the cute agent with a teasing sneak attack! Giving those two gorgious breasts of hers a nice squeeze and those few watchers a nice little show of just how playful Krisna was befor the trio moved on agin, finilly making it to Destinys house, a place Krisna called home.

"YEAHH! WEARE HOME!!" The bubbly time travler yelled excitedly, immediatly rushed through the front door as her Scorch opened it. Hardly able to contain her excitment as she quickly looked around inside befor looking to Dessy and nodded happly. "Uh'hum! Come on Hope! I'll show you my room! Well its more Dessys room... But I sleep there! So its mine too!" Krisna....(#1)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:56 am

(#2).... Krisna giggled, taking Hope by the wrist befor leading her to the master bed room with a happy jump in her step.

The master bed room fit Scorches life style. It was elegant but simple, being a nice furnished room with a large bed Krisna only knew so well from the last few times she stayed here with her fire hair lover as Krisna ran into the room excitedly. Leaving Hope at the door as Krisna ran to the bed, only to fall back onto the soft squishy sheets with a simple plop, that cute skirt fliping up completly exposing Krisna's cute stripped pink panties as she layed there on her back, gazing up at the ceiling. "Come on Hope try it! Its like a laying on cloud!!" Krisna said calling Hope over.

(I really didntbdescrib the room to much lol thought I would let you do that since its kind of yours :p)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:11 am

“8 Trillion miles per year, the speed of light,” that was common knowledge for her era, the distance light traveled in one year. It had been some time since she had to do any precise number crunching but she had to know who got what percent of a cut.

“So that's …” a pause, these were big numbers after all. So after about twenty seconds or so she continued. “160 billion miles.” She had no idea about this star metal though seeing that the temperatures of a star were enough to liquidfy metal. Was it metal brought close to a star? Some strange science she knew nothing about? An unknown factor? Suffice it to say it sounded much hotter than the plasma she generated even if she had a light year to concentrate and channel her gift!

She was not stupid, just not on par with someone with advanced knowledge and a scientist to boot! She was on edge, perhaps not in the best of moods seeing what had happened to Krissy under Hope's watch but she shook her head and lead the two on to the drug store where she searched for a few simple balms.

The estate was large and well decorated though there were simple house servant droids that kept out of sight it was 92 that did all the “face” work. He, however, was back at the ship monitoring things for them.

The bedroom was a large room that had once belonged to her sister Selena. There was a archaic suit of armor of alien design. Closer inspection of it would reveal that the piece was actually modern and absorbed energy from blasters and the like and could shield against primitive weapons too. Archaic fire arms were a huge vulnerability to it and in was not proof against an energy attack functioning much like a bullet proof vest would against bullets. It did not always hold up and a good shot could still incapacitate a wearer for the time.

With the suit of armor though, which was more a decorative piece for Scorch (as few worlds wore the sort of armor as it looked nothing like bounty hunter armor which Scorch detested). It was the family sword, an heirloom that she had set with this piece. She use to bring it along with her in her pirate days though had little training with the weapon, no surprise when you could generate flames.

There were other prizes from her pirate days here too. The old fashioned grandfather clock, quite primitive and older then the pocket watch that sat atop a dresser. Even the dresser was old, an antique she had plundered and the bed that Krisna laid on had been the source of one of her larger bounties seeing that it was the personal property of a CEO, stuffed with exotic feathers from a now extinct avian were the two large pillows, the sheets spun of the finest silks and the material of the mattress shifted and moved as if it were water or alive when it was clearly neither.

The room had the feel of both old and new as evident by the weapon rack on a wall that had a few rifles, some were smoke and powder weapons and belonged in a museum while towards the bottom were more modernized weapons but rare ones. Each had been unloaded or disarmed though.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Scientist or no, Hope figured she was not as smart as the other two. She did not think she was dumb by any means and there were skills she possessed that she assumed were superior, such as painting or fighting. Her hand to hand skills were well above the others she was guessing and her martial art gave the edge there.

Her fire arm training was not the best though but in a contest against the two she figured that it would hold up at least. She did not mind this though as everyone had their own qualities. She might be at a loss explaining the theory behind wormholes to a room of scientists but drop her in a combat situation and she tended to shine. If she had reversed roles with Krisna for a day neither would be able to accomplish the other.

Scorch seemed, well not in the best of moods. It was as if that explanation about speeds and distances was to prove that she wasn't stupid. She knew the sped of light, it was fairly basic knowledge but she could not accurately leave an 18% tip on a bill needless to say working with such enormous numbers! She was quite and while she stood watch more or less at the drug store Krisna tried to sneak up on her.

She was aware of her general location though she had not been watching out for her and paying more attention to other possible threats which allowed for Krisna to move in on her to give everyone a show. Some mixed reviews … from those that enjoyed seeing such things to those that had snickered and shook their heads at their gall. She giggled and struggled a little until released.

The estate was larger than she had expected and the bedroom she was lead to was something she would see in a museum! There were several old pieces here though what grabbed her attention first was the sword. She was looking at it and the armor when Krisna's voice reached her ears and she turned her attention to the bed and the most remarkable thing in that room as she smiled at the blue haired woman and approached.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. “This is soft. What is it? It kind of feels like water but isn't, is it?”

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Honestly even if both her lovers called Krisna out on her remark earlyer she woudnt have even considered the idea she may have come off rude or big headed. Krisna was merely stating a fact. She was smarter that was a given but she was also very very dumb, howeve Krisna wasnt always this way, silly, ditzzy, and playful as she is now. The effect of time travle has its effects that varied from person to person, Sky could explain more but fortunatly she wasnt around. However If it wasnt for Scorch's underworld intellagence and Hopes tactical expertise then the guliable time travler proably would have been sold into sex slavery by now. It proved a valid point that Krisna would have even agreed to if asked about it, that every one was smart in their own way, she was no exception.

Meanwhile Scorchs room was trully magnificent thing to behold. Like her own privite muesem. Most of which Krisna had allready scanned and documented for future study when she returns to the collector, however in the mean time Krisna let Sky deal with most the study of such things whike she hung out with Scorch and Hope....

Krisna however did what she loved to do in Scorches room and that was to roll around on that soft squishy bed, giggling as she raised her cute long legs into the air, kicking her feet above her prone form while she layed spralled out accrost the silkty sheets. Those cute pink strippy panites clearly visable from under that skirt, yet Krisna never really minded that Hope or Scorch saw her panties or naked for that matter....

Hope approched and Krisna rolled onto her side to face her lovly agent lover, eyes big, smiling happly as she watched Hope take a seat on the edge of te bed. Krisna slowly sitting up and shifting to her knees, cutly shrugging her sholders at Hopes question about the bed. "Hmm? I dont know?.. Dessy always says its just a very special bed?" Krisna said thinking about it. " I know its super soft tho! look!" Krisna giggled as she slowly scooted..(#1)

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:21 am

(#2)... slowly scooted accrost the bed to were Hope was sitting at the edge as Krisna gently drew Hope back to lay her down on the bed. Resting Hopes head in her soft lap. Krisna looking down on her lover as she smiled happly. "See, isnt it soft!" Krisna said nicly, gently stroking some of Hopes beutiful soft hair from her cute lovly face. "Hmm... Dessy always says theres things that are softer.... then the bed..." Krisna said softly, a hand gently caressing Hopes cheek as slowly Krisna reached to gently cupp one of Hopes modest breasts, giving her a light squeeze, the travlers cheeks turning red as she shared an affectionate momment with Hope.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:32 am

Contacting 92 was quick and easy alerting him to keep his eyes open for the arrival of the Wanderlust and to contact her as soon as it arrived so that they could get ready. Transporting prisoners took time after all and there was no doubt in her mind that they could be back at the ship by then though it would be alright if they departed behind it if everything went well. If not, well there were homing devices that she would have 92 attach to the hull of the Wanderlust and they would have to take care of it by themselves but she would have a plan in place if it came to that.

She had to go to her communications room for the next call though. Since there were lags in response times with radio waves there were real time transmitters that were created. Transmissions within system were fine with the advance of technologies but the further out one was the longer it took for a signal to reach and just as long as getting a response though the military had communications that could be done in real time. And luxury ships had them too. In private hands the devices were expensive though Scorch had acquired one and used it now to establish contact with the current captain of the Iron vultures seeking a favor …

Explaining the matter did not take long though. The pirates were near the system and it was easy to determine the likely route from Hadante to Vanejin though the call took a bit longer as they coordinated a course of action and where to meet.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:55 am

“Yeah, it is soft,” drawn down from a sitting position to having her head in Krisna's lap. While she had been deployed to numerous places most of her experiences were on missions, at the base or at Nagi. She did not have the wealth of experience with items that this bed could be or life forms if in fact it was something unusual though Hope made a note to ask Scorch when it appeared that she was in a better mood.

The former pirate was a tough read, she wasn't angry in the sense that she was yelling about there was no mistaking that disappointment that she displayed.

“Softer?” Hope repeated, her hair unusually soft as it was stroked and she looked to Krisna. Her breasts were sensitive ever since the tare had enlarged them though not painful to the touch it would be far easier to harm her now with a bit of rough treatment.

Instead of this roughness Krisna would find that the reverse was true as well, her nipples blossoming beneath her already too small bra straining them further and making her arousal quite evident. “UH! KRIS!” She gasped out feeling that pleasant tingle rush through her breasts. The neglected breast responded too, the nipple puckering up to attention as she let out a surprised gasp though did not attempt to draw away as she had earlier in the drug store squirming into that touch rather than away from it.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:45 pm

"Umhm.... softer..." Krisna cooed as she stroked aside Hopes soft gorgious long hair from her cute face befor cupping that firm covered breast. A sweet blushing smile spreading over Krisna's cute face as she witnessed Hopes reaction to her gentle touch, giving that wonderful globe a soft squeeze.

"See... I told you...." Krisna said softly, whispering sweet nothings as she looked down on Hope as she teased the agent so gently. Molding that covered breast in her soft hand, alwhile Krisna stroked Hopes smooth cheek.

"hm....I love you Hope...." Krisna said softly as she leaned down to whisper into Hopes ear, befor Krisna gently peaked Hope on the cheek and slowly traced her hand down her lovers wonderful body. Skimming over Hopes raising and falling chest, over her flat belly and finilly to her goal, gently cupping that senstive place between her lovers thighs. Stroking Hopes pants covered sex with a pair of digits while Hope layed there completly volurable to Krisna's touch. Alwhile Scorch was in the other room contacting the Iron vultures and setting up a meeting place.

Hopfully Scorch didnt choose to have the meeting place here or els it may end up being awkward scene to walk in on....

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:06 am

They would meet some where in space once the prisoners were acquired. While 92 was watching the hanger for the Wanderlust and the Iron Vultures were contacted she made one last call to local contacts just to watch Murphey's

Just in case the others were shipped before the escaped 7 were found and stored here by the Hideozu were the bulk were transported if the Wanderlust got here first. She was just being kept up to date with things and she just needed information, not for any one to take action so again her call went quickly.

Three calls made, and out of the way she left hearing nothing out of the ordinary as she left the room to find the others.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:01 pm

She unhitched her sword setting it at the end of the bed to lay in better comfort. There was a tingle that rushed through her breast as she looked to Krisna feeling her hair stroked. There was a blush that had swept over her features as she looked up at her lover.

“I love you too,” she was quick to respond. Her gaze flickered away for a moment though before it returned. “I think that – OHH!” Her crotch rubbed, a heated sparkle appeared in her eyes as she trailed off with what she was saying.

There were lingering tingles where she had been touched already. There was the tingle to her cheek too where that kiss had been delivered. She lifted an arm sliding her fingers against that cheek then brought the hand to the back of her head trying to prompt her down into a kiss.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 27  Next