View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
There was a faint smile of happness that spread over Krisna's cute face afther hearing those sweet lovly sounds escape Hopes lucious pink lips. Alwhile she gently kissed that soft warm cheek and gently rubbed her fangers tips along the delicate cover fold. It was exciting, yet nerve wracking knowing that she was responsable for Hopes sounds of sweet pleasure. It only made her want to hear more as Krisna's fangers squeezed Hopes glorious breast some more while rubbing that tender area between her lovers legs more egarly.

"Uh... d-dont talk j-just... uhmm..." Krisna managed to say inresponse to Hopes broken senteance, befor her lips were guided to Hopes own as they both shared a passionatly loving kiss right there in Scorches odd bed. Yet Krisna held that kiss, pressing her lips to Hopes own as she gently rubbed her sex, slowly befor finilly Krisna with drew back her hands. Yet refusing to break that kiss as it was not long for Krisna asshe soon felt around Hope's body. Fanger tips searching for away around those bother some clothes and to unwrap her prize, until finilly Krisna did it, she managed to find and unhitch that button that kept Hopes pants around her hips befor sliding beneath, while her other managed to unbutton her blouse (Or lift her shirt, which ever was relevent.) and tease the senitive globs hiding beneath it all.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:37 am

"Uh... d-don't talk j-just... uhmm..."

Krissy's voice reached her ears as she drew near the open. She didn't have to be a genius to figure out what was going on in there and that the tour of the house ended there. She debated, she could act rather upset and scare the two but she opted not to do that as she smirked pausing outside the door.

She could see the two on the bed from her position and had not been noticed yet. Holding the bag of medication she received from the drug store she waited for the moment in silence just waiting and watching for the time being ...

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 pm

She had encouraged her down into a kiss, her lips connecting with Krisna's though as perceptive as she was she had missed the fact that Scorch had been standing there just outside of the room. She was distracted so to speak, her attention caught up in the moment as she felt a hand working beneath her pants.

Her body responded at that touch as button after button had been unfastened revealing the smooth contours of her belly. Her breasts, once revealed, had appeared larger than they were. While it was a fact that they had grown larger this was combined with the fact that her bras were still smaller at this stage and she had not gotten the right size issued to her.

Her back arched at that touch to her bra covered breasts. “Ohhh!” She gasped at the feel of fingers skimming along her causing her to press into that touch.

“T-That feels i-incredible!”

Better Lucky than good ...

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:40 pm

It appeared to be a habbit Krisna had on both her lovers, it was easyer for her to distract them with her playful antics. Exspecily now Krisna turned this once perceptive soldier into a trembling kitten beneath her, not by design but by total accident. It was just when she felt the eruge to play then she played right now, it was somthing she learned from Scorch, since when she wanted to play it didnt matter if they were in public or alone it just happened. Krisna didnt know any better with Hope either as she simply played with her lovly agent so nicly.

"ughmm....." Krisna moaned as she pressed her lips wantingly into Hopes own, holding thoses sweet lips as long as she could untill they both needed to breath afther all and it gave Krisna the focus to unbutton that blouse quickly, fully exposing Hope beneath her. Wasting no time in squeezing a breast as Krisna eyed every inch of her lover wantingly. Those breasts, that tight belly, her legs, Krisnacwanted it all. It was like a child in a candy store who want ever piece but coud only take one at a time, so frustrating.

"...I-I'm... I'm glad! Auh.. H-hope..." Krisna said with a smile, still teasing that soft firm breast befor she slowly leaned down, th travler lips meeting the agents toned abdomen as Krisna kissed the contours of Hopes smooth belly gently, befor suddenly her silky tounge darted into her naval, circling it lowly.

Meanwhile Krisna's fangers skimmed over Hopes covered thighs, rubbed softly befor moving up along her groin to the entrace of her lovers pants, sliding beneath gently as Krisna soon rubbed Hopes covered sex with her two middle fangers, slowly and genty.

"H-hope....I-i.... I love you Hope...I-I'm sorry.." Krisna said softly, kissing up her lovers abdomen befor she looked up to Hope saddly, tears forming in her bright blue eyes. "....I-i'm sorry... I caused you any problems Hope... with Dessy... or at the club.... B-but I know Im not...." Krisna paused as her voice cracked....(#1)

Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:14 pm

(#2)....her voice cracked with saddness as she looked up to Hope, tears begining to stream from her cute blue eyes as she smiled. "... I-i know... I know I'm not....... I'm not all here.... and... I forget things...but... I-i'm sorry Hope..." Krisna apologized, lowering her head to rest on Hopes soft belly, befor she began to cry. "... I just dont know what to do..." Krisna mummbled out, sobbing into Hopes belly, not yet noticing Scorch at the door yet either.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:28 pm

She was just about to enter now to when she heard Krisna begin her apology. Scorch had been interested in knowing why she felt as if she should apologize, were the two keeping secrets? She had wondered at that though her thoughts were disrupted.

Was she crying? At first Scorch was uncertain, being hidden from sight she could barely see the two as it were and could not see Krisna's face though she heard the tremble in her voice. If she wasn't crying she was pretty close.

Normally that would have been enough to get her to storm in there despite the fact their was no physical harm there was a degree of mental duress there. What had halted her had been the desire to hear Hope's response to all this, after which she would probably enter at some stage. It was pretty clear she had not been seen yet and doubtful that the two had been putting on an act of some kind either. So for now she waited.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:04 pm

“Don't worry about it,” she was sure that things would blow over though if they did not then she would have to deal with it in some way. After all she did assist in Krisna's rescue from Ven so that might give her some leniency with the recent matters that the two had experienced.

“I love you too, Kris.”

Reaching up with a hand she brushed her fingers behind her head. “You did great at the club. So you get a little distracted from time to time, I was the same way when I first left Nagi. I was so sheltered there that everything was so different than what I was use to.”

There were starships and traffic to the world. Mercenaries were often employed there, instructors for martial arts or other hand to hand weapons and so there was some influence of the galaxy. The biggest had been the stories of slavers though there were many reasons why she left her world and became a soldier to the ADD.

“There's no harm in it,” she assured her, smiling at her as she brushed the back of her head use to being chewed out by commanding officers it had only directed her to perform better the next time around. Given her exact role she realized that death could essentially come at any time and so there was little use getting tripped up by something you had no control over.

“There is nothing to apologize over, you didn't do anything wrong. It was a stupid plan on my part and if anyone should be apologizing it should be me. But I won't … not because I'm so full of myself but there are over twenty lives on the line that you and I can save as a result and right now that has to be the bigger thin,” she smiled again keeping the Traveler close to her as she spoke.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:32 pm

"I-i did?" Krisna replied softly as she peaked up from Hopes stomic, those bright blue eyes full of tears rolling down her cheeks, yet the saddness in her eyes only seemed to make them more noticable and bright, even as Krisna cutly winced as Hope rested her hand gently on her pretty blue colored hair. Krisna only gazing at Hope as her lover spoke to her softly, managingvto calm Krisna down with such beutifly soft words of kindess that only made the young travler listen. Making the a momment where words were not nessesery as Hope held her closly.

"Y-you mean all that?" Krisna asked, reaching up with a hand that wasnt wrist deep down the front of Hopes pants, still cupping her lovers sex, as she whip away sad tears from her eyes. "Y-you will really forgive me?.... For everything? Even for... being lost like this?" Krisna comfirmed as she crawled up Hope's half naked form, drawling closer to her lovers face and hovered there beside her as she couldnt help but smile, happy to hear such kind words come from Hope's lips as Krisna soon leaned in closer to gently press her lips to Hopes own. "Thank you... Hooe... now Dessy just need to forgive. me too.." Krisna faintly smiled after she broke the kiss as Hope would soon feel the hand beneath her trousers begin to work agin, rubbing her sex softy, befor Krisna's finger tips gently tugged on the front of Hopes panties only to let the garments ride betwen her folds befor letting them elastic back with a harmless snap.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 am

Scorch would allow Hope to answer first before moving back down the hall a short ways. She would make some noise deliberately alerting the pair before arriving so as not to suddenly startle them. Would they draw away from each other before she got there?

She had not considered that before arriving. They might hurry to make themselves decent like two lovers caught in the act … but she did not have an answer on hand as she arrived, this time making a little noise as she approached so that she had been discovered before appearing at the doorway seeing what she would find ...

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 am

Hope nodded. “I sure do, Kris.” She confirmed her words with a smile. She was a fish out of water back in her early days too though she wasn't as curious and got into less trouble she wasn't a scientist and that was something that had seemed to define those that she knew. To her it was good enough that something worked but a scientist often wanted to know the why it worked too even if finding out tended to be dangerous. Some where cautious, some threw that caution to the wind as far as she could tell.

Kris seemed to fall into the later sort and while it did not matter how a blaster worked for her just the how in aiming the weapon and pulling the trigger … she knew enough as far as keeping the weapon clean, assembling one and breaking it down though she was by no means the most expedient of soldiers she was average in that department, it was all part of her basic training after all.

It had seemed that her words put her lover in a better mind frame as they were intended to. She smile up at her though as Scorch had been mentioned.

“I really do ...

“I don't think you'll have to worry. I'm guessing she expected you to be, well you. She was probably hoping I would do a better job -AHH!”

That hand had not retracted and she felt the snap of the elastic panties against her as she heard a noise close by and getting closer to their position. She assumed that it was Scorch though she did not pull away looking at Krisna, the sound loud enough that she was certain that she had heard to.

“I guess here comes your chance.”

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:22 pm

"Thank you Hope...but you dont need to be sorry... I got us into that mess..." Krisna smiled, thanking her for her kind calming words as she continued to gently rub the front of her lovers panties with her two middle fangers as she lead down to gently blow into her lovers ear and whispered softly. "What do you mean? What do you expect Hope?... Can you tell me what am I like? I want to catalog that..." Krisna asked, questioning Hope seriously as she whispered into her ear softly befor she licked her tounge over Hopes ear lobe. With Krisna's free hand she reached up to one of Hopes lovly breasts, gently grobing the ofso soft senstive mound through Hopes top befor the cute travler suddenly perked up and flicked her eyes to the door afther she heard a loud noise....

"Uh! Dessy!? Shes coming!" Krisna said suprised, her bright blue eyes going wide as she quickly looked below to Hope then back quickly back at the door in a hot bother panic, her hand slipped out of Hopes pants in a haste retract. However Krisna forgot she still had a light hold on Hopes panties as she suddenly tugged her lovers undergarments to ride up suddenly into a most likly unconvertably way.... "Uh oh no! I cant tell...not yet! I.. I cant tell her yet... She will never forgive me If I say sorry now!...Uh quick! Uh.. Hide me!" Krisna whispered to Hope in a panic as she quickly looked around only to get scared and burry her face into Hopes clevage and covered her cute little head up with her lovers top. A poor hiding place seeing as Krisna's head now was only under her lovers top, hiding unsucsessfuly from Dessy, her lower half still out in the open there beside Hope as Krisna skirt had ridden up giving Dessy a clear view of the travlers cute bottom, covered by her pink strippy panties as her fired haired lover came marching into the room knowing full well what to expect.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:36 pm

“Tell me what?” Scorch had heard some of what was said, not much of it but she could guess. Hearing key words like 'hide' clue her in before she even looked into the room and saw the unusual site of the two on the bed, Krissy's head hidden beneath Hope's top, those stripped panties on display.

She could imagine the blush on Krissy's face, the panicked look. “Gee … I wonder where Krissy is ...” She had moved toward the unusual bed that was made out of, well she didn't even know. She liked it while looting a corporation ship and decided to take it to, the personal effects of some CEO she had guessed. The crew got into his alcohol not that she had minded after all, hell she was the one that split up the take and knew that the crew was looking forward to having it.

When she neared she swatted Krisna's rump, her hand warm as she siphoned heat there though no more than a warmth. She glanced to Hope and the comical scene of Krisna attempting to hide.

“Really? I know I'm not the best at hide and seek but … any way … room for two under there?”
She dipped beneath the shirt on the opposite side with her head. “What was it you wanted to say?”

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:59 pm

How best to explain what she meant. Hope basked in the pleasure she was feeling though she had come up with something she hoped made sense.

“You're like a little kid. Attracted to things you s-see for the f-first time. More inquisitive about things a-and easily distracted or w-wishing t-to find out ...”
she managed to express.

She heard the noise too though got caught up in Krisna reacting quite suddenly. “OW!” The front of her panties giving her vagina a wedgie, her breasts the precipitant of Krisna shoving her head beneath her top. They were more sensitive now with the increase of her size and she had gasped in response.

But Scorch was there all of a sudden and she froze up on the bed. Scorch approaching, they were busted now and Scorch had heard at least a portion of what was said, how much she did not know but she was frozen in place with the front of her panties uncomfortably bunched up and well she would not have guessed Scorch would dip beneath her top to!

Her eyes shot open in surprise. The red head said something though she did not catch it all given how muffled it all sounded though first things first she attempted to reach beneath her own pants unbuttoning them to yank that fabric out of her to get some relief …

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:38 pm

If only they could see that cute face of hers, Krisna paniced alright and a little embaressed too. Blushing beneath Hopes top as she brred her face into those amazying breasts to hide. Yet in hinsight the spot wasnt that best seeing that half of her was on ner knees out side Hopes streched out top, however for a momment Krisna did belive Scorch didnt see her.... almost like a child playing peakaboo with an adult.... but was suprised when Scorch suddeny gave her cute butt a nice loud swat! Hard enough to leave a big warm red hand print!

"OWW!" Krisna yelped out loud as she coud not help but jousle forward beneath Hopes top, pressing into those smashed breasts further while agin unknowingly tugging those panties up further! making that wedgie even more intense and tight for Hope! as Krisna paniced!

"Aww!" Krisna cried out agin having been suprised Scorch joined her beneath Hopes now straining top! Hopes top ready to burst at the seems as Krisna glared at Scorch with bright blue wide shocked eyes, a cute brght blush for her face as Krisna's heart started to pound. So nervous in this momment, even more so as Scorch popped the question and Krisna's grip on Hopes over streched panties only got tighter and tighter with her shy nerves.

"Ah!! Uhm I...I wanted to say.. Uhm... that..uhmm" Krisna scrammbled quietly, her other hand figiting Hopes bra as she used Hopes pillowy breast as a pillow, stuggling to make a excuse until that light shinned in her head. "T-that... uhm... Oh! That Hope has cute boobs! uhm! see!" Krisna said franticly, so ovious that the travler was trying to distract Scorch from the matter earlyer.

"S-see Dessy! Hopes so soft!squishy! and...uhmm?... Soft?" Krisna said happly but shyly, as she was trying to get the subject of Scorches attention of her and to somthing more easy to loose your self in, like Hopes clevage.... yet it was unknown how long Hopes top might last the strain of two people teasing her underneath it.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:03 pm

“Uh huh.” she wasn't convinced. An actress Krisna was not. The shirt straining and stretched with both of them beneath it, she could hear Hope and felt her squirming and it only took a moment longer for her to see what was going on here with that hold that she had on those panties.

Given that it was Hope's hand she saw attempting to dig those panties out of her body she had easily pieced together what was going on here.

“Well, when you are ready to tell me.” She set her hand over Krisna's to still it and give Hope the opportunity to recover a little. She could see the blush on Krissy's face though had her gaze go to those breasts that had been indicating noting the bra was too small but she was well aware of why.

They even looked larger than they were because of this. “I think they need to breath though ...”

She brought up a finger generating enough heat to burn through the fabric at the front of the bra and snapping it with ease though the breasts where still covered by the cups of that material. Her finger was warm enough to generate discomfort if applied directly to the flesh though there were no flames and it was not, just a quick little action on her part considering that the bra was probably going to be replaced any way and if necessary she could rustle up something without it being a big deal. Either one of her's or Selena's would do in a pinch until something more to her size could be found and customized to her body.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next