View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 An Unusual Shower Party (for Kanoe) 

Kanoe was jolted into action by the heated water. She darted forward, dead on her feet. Her legs slipped sideways in the bathwater and she nearly fell, but skipped forward, managing to merely crash to her knees on the hard gymnasium floor and regain her feet. She could feel the resultant bruises forming already. Natsuki admired her struggle. Kanoe was valiant and determined. It was a pity for her that this was not a fight she could possibly win. It's time to show her her predicament. Natsuki decided. She snapped her fingers. The rope still wrapped loosely around Kanoe's wrists responded adroitly. The tight hemp fibers constricted at once, and the knot reasserted itself. Even frayed, the sturdy climbing cord was massive, hard to move. One end made a quick noose around Kanoe's throat. The other slipped down and curled back upon itself, looping around her waist and making a knot at the small of her back. Natsuki admired her handiwork. With the setup she had made, if Kanoe pulled her wrists up toward her face, the rope trapping the wiggling soap inside her would pull up hard between her nether lips. And if she lowered them to release that tension, then she'd feel her air cut off. Which only left one choice, really. The steaming acqueous beast gushed out beneath the door, mounding itself up like one great droplet. It's hazy surface rippled. From a nearby ventilations shaft in the ceiling, a torrent of water fell and splashed apart into a puddle on the floor, itself reforming into a second gargantuan mass. "What a slippery situation." Natsuki cracked. If the treatment drive poor Kanoe mad, the terrible puns surely would.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe groans as she continues moving. Now her legs hurt just to move them, her knees bruising from the hard fall. The young woman's vision blurs from the mixture of pain and pleasure she was suffering. She kept willing herself forward though her pace was drastically reduced. Will this ever end? Her eyes grow wide as she felt the rope retighten around her wrist. She screams as she struggles against her renewed bonds. The rope loops around her neck, waist and loops up between her thighs. Her shaking legs gave way as she falls to knees with a loud groan. She could feel the soap inside her body now, stroking, lathering her dripping cunt as the rope rubs up against her netherlips. Kanoe shakes her head violently as she whimpers. She could feel her insides contracting, tightening around that sliver of soap, which only made the stimulation all the more pleasing.

"Nngh! Ahh! Oh god! Pl-Please..ahhh..st-stop!" She groans.

It takes Kanoe a great deal of time to finally get back up onto her shaking legs. Her arms try to move down only to find the rope around her neck tighten. Tears fell down her cheeks as she knew it was impossible to escape. Every step she took, her dripping slit grinds against the rough rope. The young witch's moans echo throughout the gymnasium. Her insides spasm as her body hangs on the edge from climaxing, her eyes clouding over as her body was giving in to the temptation.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:36 pm

Kanoe fell to the ground a second time, and even Natsuki winced briefly before she burst into a flurry of giggles.

"You certainly have spirit Kanoe!" she congratulated the tortured woman, kneeling and shivering with arousal. The soap, despite it's efforts, could not conceal her burgeoning and intoxicatingly feminine aroma. Kanoe begged for mercy. Natsuki shook her head.

"No reprieve for you Kanoe. You would do well to accept it. You struggle so hard, but for no gain. Succumb to me. I will have my way with you regardless." Kanoe was back on her feet now, precarious plodding along with quaking thighs. The rope strained with each and every monumental step, grinding ever deeper between her engorged and obscenely flushed lip, splotched red and white from the tight and scraping cord.

"Don't you look forward to being spread by me Kanoe? I'm going to fill you to the brink, tease you apart and soil every inch of you." Natsuki unseen hands began to toy with Kanoe's inky tressed. She took long locks and intertwined them. Natsuki crooned at her as she braided her hair, and the monstrous watery shapes took sentinel positions at either side.

"Anticipate it Kanoe. Take pleasure from knowing how your body is going to be bent to my will. I only regret that nobody is going to hear you scream."

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe whimpers, feeling the woman tugging and playing with her long hair. She could hear the water sloshing off to her sides. It was hopeless. With a groan she lets her legs give way and falls to her knees. She was sore, exhausted and oh so heavily aroused. The soap was just a tiny sliver but it was causing passionate chaos inside her body. It was driving her body further and further, driving her mad. The young witch finally gave in, pulling the rope causing it to rub and grind against her folds. The student screams as her cunt contracts around the tiny bit of soap, her nectar gushing out in a massive climax. Her entire body shivers as pleasure washes through her from head to toe. She was in a pure state of bliss as she gasps in pleasure, her nectar dripping onto the gym floor.

Tears slowly fell down her cheeks as she lets her arms rest in her bonds, though not enough to choke herself. She lost, there was nothing she could do though at this point she did not care. Her eyes were glazed over as the climax finally passes. Her chest heaves with each deep gasp of pleasure caused by the soap that was still moving inside her. Kanoe did not bother moving from that spot, her eyes closing as she gave in completely.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:24 pm

Natsuki finished braiding Kanoe's hair. Her wet tressed slapped onto her spine, newly plaited into a lustrous ponytail. Kanoe was whimpering now on her knees, legs separated passionately to accept the fibrous rope into her maidenhood. She tugged and stretched it deeper, and gave a sweet, forlorn cry, erupting onto the cord. Her thighs began to glisten, covered in a running sheen that collected on the floor drop by drop. The soap remained, now carnally perfumed and nearly exhausted, expending itself within her in spite of her body's ecstatic surrender. Natsuki cradled her head while she gasped and wept with the fervor of her passionate upwelling, murmuring soft meaningless tunes while she shook on her knees. the rope grew dark where it ground at her cunt, her womanly lips grasping on the sides of the twisted coil. "There now Kanoe." Natsuki's comforting, sensuous voice sighed. "That's what you wanted, wasn't it my dear?"

The chilly mountain of water flowed in front of her, then made a facet in it's surface, placid and mirrorlike. The entire mass froze, creating a frigid looking glass for Kanoe to gaze into. Natsuki positioned her head to display her tearful, defeated face. One breast lifted, depressions as of fingers appearing in the skin. They deepended, her flesh bulging between as she felt herself squeezed. The nipple gyrated, already hard, tingling. "Look at yourself Kanoe. She how beautiful you look, so innocent and guileless, not an ounce of fight left in you. Don't you think you look lovely?" The mirror collapsed. The sound of the strange, clanking parade was returning. "Now you have a choice. How do you want to be used? There's the heat...." the steaming beast rippled. "The cold....the gymn supplies...." The clanking grew close. "And then there's me."

Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:14 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe quivers as her hair was braided into a long ponytail like she was some sort of doll. She felt something gently hold her head. The young woman found herself putting more of her weight against the invisible being till she was only supported by her attacker. The climax finally passes, leaving her mentally and physically exhausted. Her blurry vision could make out the mass of water sliding in front of her. She did not care, she knew she was helpless. Then, she saw her reflection. Kanoe saw a defeated woman in the reflection, bound and at the attacker's mercy. Tears return, streaming down her cheeks as she watches herself be groped by the invisible woman. Her arms fell loose in her bonds as the woman's voice pierces through her. All she could do was stare at herself until the ice shatters.

Kanoe remained silent for a few moments before she lowers her gaze. She did not know what to say. The young witch now belonged to her. Her eyes close as the tears continue to fall down her cheeks. Just like the mirror, her will had been broken.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:32 am

"No reply? Well, you must be tired." Natsuki released her breast, letting it bounce as it fell. The soap finally disintegrated, leaving nothing but a slipper film coating her warm cunt. "This will reinvigorate you." Steam hurtled forward, and a wet rushing wave of near boiling water splashed over Kanoe's body. She stung. She burned. Her blood raced into her skin, quickly enflamed by the swirling heat that swallowed her and made her new braid tumble and dance. As quickly as it had enveloped her the curtain of water released her, allowing her to gasp a few quick breaths. Imediately thereafter her sensitive, skin was met with another wave, it's hoary grip slicing into her with cold. Ice seeped into her bones. Her face was covered, her breasts, her chest and legs. She floated, buoyed up by the turbulent flow.

It broke apart. She came crashing heavily to the gym floor with a splash. An invisible step made a foot shaped impression in the thin puddle Kanoe laid within, and she felt her head sharply yanked up by the braid. She hung there by her hair like that, still bound but now with nerves sceamingly alert. She felt breath on her face, and a quiet, toneless voice spoke out of the air in front of her. "Before you get fucked, Kanoe, darling. Before you get fucked, I have a couple of commands for you. First of all...you notice this lovely braid?" There was the sound of malicious giggling. "This is yours forever. You are never to cut it, and you are permitted to unbraid it only to bathe, after which you must put it back into order. Disobey at my displeasure." Something snapped shut on the end of that ponytail, heavy and metal, a silvery steel clasp. A hummingbird was engraved on the polished steel. "Now that you're a bit more alert. I'll ask you again, how do you want to be taken?"

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:44 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe felt the hand release her breast, swaying gently with her shivering. She was still breathing heavy after the soap finally lathered itself into nothing. The woman's words were the only warning before steaming hot water crashed down on the witch's body. Kanoe screams were garbled as she was completely enveloped into the hot water. Her skin seared in pain. Then she fell to the floor, the water releasing her. She coughs out water as she gasps for air only to give a piercing scream once more as icy waters shock her steaming body.

Kanoe spasms and squirms as she struggles in the water. Her body slumps back onto the hard floor, shivering as she whimpers. The young witch coughs and groans, she did not want to get up. Kanoe had little choice in the matter as she was yanked back up by her braid. She cries out, whimpering helplessly. The witch listens to the woman's command. She found herself nodding in response. She did not want to be punished by this woman anymore. The sound of something clamping onto her braid was like a shackle being locked to her body. Did she belong to this woman now?

The question from before was asked again. Kanoe had already suffered the heat and cold from this woman. She shudders to think what she could do with more physical objects. Her body quivers once more, she was afraid to answer. But...

"Y-You! N-No more!" She cries out, "Pl-Please, by you just...st-stop torturing me"

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:02 am

"Have I really been that hard on you Kanoe. Torture?" The invisible presence released its hold on Kanoe's braid and allowed her to crash back down onto the rigid floor. She felt the impact in her bones. "How can you say that I've been torturing you?" that feminine voice rose and fell with a sad cadence. "Did you not cum on my rope a moment ago? Didn't you enjoy yourself?" A sigh glided past Kanoe's ear, trailing streamers of warmth on her cheek. The dimmed bulbs that clustered about on the rigid web or girders and metal struts made oily white puddles of light on the polished gymnasium floor. The watery creatures scintillated in their glow, retreating in undulating waves toward the shadow back corners.

Hands indiscernible to the broken woman's gaze help her up to her knees, arranging her like a child with a doll, or a nurse kindly positioning a patient. The touch was not exceedingly rough, but firm, velvety and warm where Kanoe felt herself supported. Kanoe's legs were spread, eased apart. "Sit down on your heels." she was instructed by the air, which robed her skin in it's chill. "And open your lips, which are so inviting." The pair of lips that pressed themselves onto Kanoe's mouth, held substance but not form, and promised gentleness in their brief and reassuring pressure. "It will all be easy now Kanoe. Trust me."

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:17 am
Profile YIM

Feeling her knees impact onto the hard gym floor made Kanoe release a sharp breath of pain. She felt the cool metal clasp bounce and fall to rest on the small of her back. The young woman did not dare to move as her knees throb in pain. The voice in the air sent a tingling sensation through her body. Like one would feel as someone whispers a soft secret into one's ear. She blinks slowly as the watery forms seem to be leaving her alone with the voice, leaving only the light shine of dew on the hard wood floor.

A slight quiver was all the reaction Kanoe gave as unseen hands gently manipulate her body. She found herself not resisting. It was different from the tortures from before. It was more like how one would handle a child or a pet. Kanoe rests against the hands that touch her, taking in the smooth warmth into her body. Her body felt weary as it continues to relax. She moves her feet as per the voice's command, sitting on her heels. Kanoe hesitates upon hearing the second command. Her eyes widen as she felt lips pressing on her own. She could hear the voice reassuring her. How could she trust this woman? Wasn't she the one that attacked her? Those thoughts were just a faint whisper in the back of her mind as she slowly opens her mouth as if to kiss the invisible lips.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:39 am

Once tamed Natsuki mused these young women, these students, made such loving and responsive playthings. Kanoe sat back on her heels as docile as a newborn kitten. She thought it an extraordinary shame that this witch would slip back to her old ways. Next time, the fair maiden would struggle. And, Natsuki knew, she would have to remind her of her place. It would be many, many encounters before Kanoe was properly domesticated. At least the challenge would provide Natsuki much needed diversion. Or the presence thought to herself it was possible that the girl might capitulate more easily. Perhaps all she needed was a push in the right direction, bolstered by a touch of kindness. Honey catches more flies, and all that.

Kanoe mouth obediently opened. Her full lips, moistened by lewd and desirous panting, quivering like rosebuds in a summer rain, were not lost on Natsuki. She greeted them and rewarded them, planting upon Kanoe's willing mouth a second sweet and lingering kiss. It was impossible to deny the temptation to handle her heaving breasts, the dim lights frosting the skin like snow. The orbs were full, sensuously weighty. They fit into Natsuki's warm palms with an extravagant softness, like ripe peaches. Natsuki had once plucked a fresh peach some time ago, warmed by the summer sun, and she had squeezed it carefully. Her fingertips had sunk into its flesh as if it had been merely waiting for her touch, nearly melting. That is how Kanoe's breasts felt to Natsuki then. The comparison was simply too delicious for her not to take a taste, so she licked the hard nipples that sat in the centers, nibbling blissfully.

It was enough for then. She hoped that her caress had brightened Kanoe's situation for her. Soon she hoped this enchantress would revel in Natsuki's company. For now though, Natsuki felt that she could no longer contain her heat. It shimmered up in her loins and made a sticky condensation on her folds. She could detect the hard tumescence of her shaft stirring about inside her, and tipped her head back to bear the terrible, ripping ecstasy that accompanied it's release. It surged forth like a spear from around her womanly bud, swallowing up the timid kernel and rushing forth until it hit it's limit, shaking and shedding nectar in a shower of drops. She guided the swollen, seeping tip between Kanoe's lips. "Suck on what you feel Kanoe. Use your lips and tongue." Natsuki urged her. "And be careful." she added, taking a calculated risk. "Do not bite, or you could truly hurt me. I'm trusting you."

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:32 am
Profile YIM

The young witch gasps faintly as her lips met the unseen mouth once more. It was so gentle, a complete contrast from before in the showers. She felt warm, safe as the lips embrace her helpless form. Her eyes close halfway as she began to kiss back. Kanoe's cheeks grew warmer as she let herself enjoy the warm unseen mass. The voice or reason had long been shattered in her clouded mind. Her hands strain against her bonds as she found herself reaching for the unseen woman. The young woman groans in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the robe grinds into her folds. Her still wet pussy lips were reddened from the rough threads of the rope grinding against herself. The sensations continue to build as she felt warm fingers grabbing hold of her tender breasts. The pale glistening flesh seemed to mold in the invisible woman's hands as the fingers grope and squeeze her slowly. Her nipples were hot against the palms, slowly growing erect and hard as they rub against the skin.

Kanoe was gasping as the lips left her mouth. She had forgotten to breath as her body melted into the warm embrace of her attacker. The young woman moans outloud as she felt that warm tongue that had kissed her body run over her aroused tits. She gently leans her head back as she lets her chest move forward. Her nipples were standing at attention as Kanoe held her chest out for the touch of those wonderful lips and tongue. What was she doing? She felt wrong doing this. But, it all felt so good...so right. The witch closes her eyes, there was no point in having them open when she could not see what was happening. She began to focus more on the other sensations instead. Feeling warm full lips press against her areola, puffing slightly as they become engorged with her burning blood. The moist rough tongue gliding over the tips of her nipples, each lick causing her to gasp in pleasure. The solid teeth, tugging and nibbling at her hardened nubs causing them to erect and harden further for the woman's pleasure. She could feel her heart beating faster as her netherlips began to drip nectar once more.

Another object presses to her lips as she moans softly. It did not feel like the warm lips before. It was much larger, harder, throbbing with such a warm heat. She quivers as she hears the voice order her to suck on it. As the object slid into her mouth, her warm lips feel along the tip and shaft of the woman's...phallus? Kanoe's eyes open wide as she realizes what it is in her mouth. She quivers in fear. What could she do? She was afraid of what she was becoming and what this action will cause. The woman could feel nectar dripping onto her tongue. She whimpers as a tear falls down her cheek. This woman trusts her to do this. Why? She did not understand. Her arms strain briefly against her bonds. Her shattered mind was confused. Was this wrong? Should she try to resist? She did not know anymore.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:09 am

"Don't be afraid." Natsuki urged Kanoe, sensing her hesitation. "It will not hurt. There's no reason at all why you shouldn't go ahead." Natsuki leaned with her hips to send the wide head of her phallus gliding along Kanoe's tongue. "Go ahead." Natsuki goaded gently. "Please?" Natsuki caught the woman's fresh tear in her sights, and watched it fall down her cheek, clinging to the skin, until it met the side of Kanoe's lips, parted on nothing. "You're so frightened." Natsuki commented sympathetically. "Here, let me know if this helps."

Natsuki reluctantly withdrew herself from between Kanoe's soft, trembling lips, trailing glittering threads of nectar from them to the tip of her member. It was a strange thing to watch them shining and shivering, attached to what appeared to be empty air. The sticky nectar broke apart like fine strands of spun glass. Beads of honey welled up and dangled on the throbbing underside of Natsuki's shaft. They hung suspended in frotn of Kanoe's closed eyes, plain as day if she would open them, trembling like jewels floating unsupported. They spread along to coat Natsuki's cock as she rubbed her hand up and down it's length, vanishing while she groaned. The woman needed relief. Had been needing it for some time.

The ropes binding the helpless woman fell away, comiing apart in clean lines. Kanoe's sore wrists were white as bone, but were quickly coloring with the blood rushing to fill the unconstricted flesh. The glistening nest between her legs remained as red and moist as ever before, perhaps swelling or blushing a headier shade of crimson. Cool air touched the rough abrasions rubbed into her lips. "Is that better?" Natsuki inquired kindly. She kissed her again impulsively, and hard enough to spell out Natsuki's growing need. Her impassioned tongue plead with Kanoe, and informed her in straightforward terms exactly how much Natsuki yearned for her. The kiss parted and the phallus's warmth filled the space left in Kanoe's mouth. "Now Kanoe. Do it. Use your hands, whatever, I don't care...just help me out." A pitiful whimper echoed along the tiles. The water mosnters burbled curiously at it's sound.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe gasps as the phallus leaves her lips. She trembles, unsure if she had displeased the being or not. The invisible woman's whispers sounded so soft, soothing. The being told her not to be afraid though that was difficult with what all has transpired. It was like trying to comfort a puppy one had just scolded. She clenches her eyes as she could hear the soft squish of the shaft's nectar being stroked along the being's cock. The young witch continues to shiver. Her wet body was starting to get cold and she was waiting for one of the large masses of water to come crashing down on her for not obeying.

No punishment came. She felt her bonds fall apart and release her. Kanoe's eyes open as she gazes at herself. The signs of her struggles were apparent on her pale skin, several places had been nearly rubbed raw. The cool air left her quivering as it made contact with her rope burns and moist netherlips. She heard the woman's voice speaking to her before she felt that warm tongue slide into her mouth. It felt weird kissing something that was unseen so Kanoe closes her eyes once more. Her legs shake as she sits up on her knees. Her arms shiver as blood flows through them once more. As she was about to reach out for the invisible being, the kiss left her lips and that familiar phallus slides into her mouth once more.

A shaking hand slowly went up and felt along the warm unseen shaft. It was real, at least it was to her. If it was not the being's brief acts of kindness then, it was the sound of the water monsters around her that slowly made Kanoe's hands begin stroking. Her tongue timidly slides along the bottom of the warm shaft as her cheeks begin to dimple with soft inexperienced sucks. The woman had never been with a male before and this act was very unfamiliar if not frightning to her.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Kanoe was frightened. Her knees were spread and her thighs trembled. The weeping cunt between them clenched in trepidation. “Do not fear.” The air spoke in a kindly female voice. “You will not be harmed.” The chilly air was less kind on the kneeling woman’s skin, once so fresh and petal pink, causing her to shiver. Now she was piebald, livid red here, icy pale there. Black and blue bands encircled her wrists. Yet she remained beautiful in Natsuki’s unseen eyes, a splendid creature arrayed meekly before her. Her breasts were as voluptuous as ever, and they beckoned with their fullness. Her mouth was wrapped around a nothingness which left her cherry lips glossy and tasting of female musk. Kanoe’s tongue glistened, depressed down by air. Her cheeks pulsed inward. Kanoe’s hands curled gently, stroking hesitantly on Natsuki’s invisible cock. The sacrifice clung; mime like, on a shaft only she could feel.

“Go on then dear.” came the comforting voice, along with warm palms that slid reassuringly down Kanoe’s shoulders. They clutched her firm, bracing her to accept the presence that shoved itself more fully past the open, drooling lips. Velvety, living warmth pulsed like a vein on Kanoe’s tongue. The blood was palpable as it moved through the organ. The flesh had a subtle flavor, like salt and skin. It tasted greatly of the slick sweetness of a woman’s sex. The ghostly being proceeded to pump into Kanoe’s mouth with a deliberate, slow gentleness. The pace of it allowed the girl to continue her suckling, even while the bulbous head rubbed over the rough buds of her tongue and squished against the unyielding roof of her mouth. “Keep going Kanoe.” The voice gasped. “Don’t stop! You make me so happy!” Some other warm appendage touched the captive’s left breast, desirous to return some measure of the bliss Kanoe was inflicting. Her pillowy mound was soon constricted tight, spilling around the indiscernible tendril that was now plucking at her nipple. The tight nub pulled upward, stretched, then bobbed about in sudden release, over and over again while the breast darkened. The other half of her bosom soon received the same tender treatment.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:27 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next