View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki) 

Ryujin growled low in approval as Yuki worked the tip of his prick with her tongue. He released her arms from the shadowy restraints, leaving her free to work her own body or his. The sweet flavor of her succulent juices assailed his tongue as more of her hot juices poured from her pussy as he worked her G spot, flicking and dragging his tongue over it. His hand left her breast to rub over her sensitive clit, occasionally teasing the pink nub by flicking ebony claws across it. A drop of precum leaked out from his prick as she sucked and stroked the cockhead with her tongue, her moans sending soft, pleasurable vibrations along his length.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:51 pm
Profile YIM

Yuki cried out more as Ryujin aroused and stimulated her bod. Her hips moved towards the stimulation, wanting it and wanting more of it. She could feel how wet her pussy was. If Yuki had been upright, her juices would be flowing freely down her thighs and legs, and hitting the floor. She moved her mouth faster up and down the cock, sucking harder on it. Once the restraints were released on her arms, she took her hand and wrapped it around the portion of the cock which she couldn't get into her mouth and stroked it in time with her mouth. Her other hand seemingly had a mind of its own and went to one of her breasts and started to play with the nipple.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Ryujin pulled his mouth from her hot slit and hand from her clit, licking her juices from his lips. He reached into his vest and removed an 'Icy Touch' ofuda and placed it on his neck at the base of his jaw. He began to pump his fingers into her ass harder and flicked his tongue over her sensitive, pink clit, giving her a quick taste of what was to come. He opened his maw and pressed his lips to her soaking cunt, trying to prevent anymore of her sweet vaginal honey from escaping. He pushed his long, slimy tongue back into her gushing folds, sending icy sensations into every nerve it touched.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Yuki didn't see Ryujin's movement, too concentrated on that task at hand. She groaned louder as she felt the fingers pump harder in her ass, pausing for a moment in what she was doing. She shivered as she felt the cold lick. I don't remember anything being that cold.. SHIT!! She pulled her lips off the cock to shriek as she felt the ice cold lips and tongue touched her insides. "Fuckkkk!! That's colldddddd!!"

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:01 am

Ryujin pulled his tongue from her slick pasage, lashing his freezing tongue across her wet clit, "Yes, it feels good doesn't it? The sudden cold feelings are compliments of my magic." he informed her. He let his tongue slide down her abdomen until it reached her unattended breast, licking circles around the taut aureol repeatedly. With the hand he worked her clit with, he pushes three fingers into her sopping, vacant pussy, churning his fingers around inside her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as the tongue moved over her clit, shivering at the cold, wet touch, shaking her head. "Nooooo. It feels colddd. Magic??" She shivered as the tongue travel across her skin, and over her breast. She tried to move her body away from the touch, but failed. Her body arched at the feeling of the fingers moving around inside her cunt, moaning. All the while, her hand continued to play with her breast without thinking about, pulling and twisting her nipple, with the other hand stroking the cock.

~The impatient one

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:15 am

A drop of precum emerged from the tip of Rujin's cock as she continued to stroke him. Ryujin grabbed Yuki's head and pushed down, forcing her mouth around his cock again. "Did I tell you to stop sucking my cock? The only sound I want to hear is you contently sucking my dick like before." he said. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and reached down to pinch and twist the turgid nipple he had licked previously. He continued to finger fuck the upside down girl in midair and flicked, teased and lapped at her small pink clit.

(I'm exhausted, so this'll be the last post for tonight. Plenty more tommorow though, since I'm not going anywhere. Too cold.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:55 am
Profile YIM

A groan escaped from Yuki and into the cock as her head was forced back on to the cock, causing her own stroking to halt. Why am I getting so aroused by this?? I don't want this, anything of this, but still... I shouldn't be enjoying this!! This is no better then rape. Oh I'd fight this asshole off more if I didn't think he'd snap me in half like a twig without a drop of sweat.. She started moving her head up and down the cock again, giving the cock the same treatment as before, and resumed stroking off the cock with her hand. Yuki could taste the pre-cum in her mouth as she sucked and licked the cock, her pussy getting wetter as her thoughts strayed to the idea of him pumping her mouth full of the jizz. She cried out around the cock as her nipple was pinched and twisted, doing the similar thing with her own hand. I'm really a slut now. I'm getting off on some monster attacking me and raping me with his fingers, and I've got my mouth and hand wrapped around his cock, and my other hand playing with my tit.

(Okay, I hope you have pleasant dreams of molesting innocent girls and having your wicked way with them ;) )

~The impatient one

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 am

Ryujin growled out as she resumed her oral ministrations, eagerly sucking and stroking his pulsing shaft with her tongue. Her efforts were rewarded with another drop of precum seeping of his tip as her tongue danced around the head. He was impressed with the amount of ability she displayed in her performance. "For someone who has never done this before, you are doing an admirable job. In fact I think you have an innate talent for fellatio." he said as he pumped his fingers into her soaked cunt harder and faster.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

Yuki moaned loudly around the cock as the fingers pumped faster and harder into her cunt, pushing her hips towards them to gain more pleasure. She could feel her arousal growing, her second climax starting to build. She worked her mouth up and down the cock, moving her head faster, sucking harder, and her hand stroking it off in time with her mouth, before pulling her lips off. "Onegai... I feel like I'm...nnnn... gonna cum again," she begged, panting hard, hoping that he would simply stop, let her go, and not doing anything else to her. "I really... don't want this." Despite her own admission however, she leaned forward and gave the hard organ a couple of long, slow licks before turning her attention to the head, licking the head as a cat would lap at up milk or cream.

~The impatient one

Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Ryujin smirked when she begged him, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy it to the fullest. Best you do the same to me, unless you would like to walk out of here covered in my seed. I'm sure you will want that even less." He removed the ofuda from his neck and fingers from her pussy, pushing his tongue back into her gushing twat as far as he could. His sinuous muscle was greeted with the flavor of her sexual fluids and the tensing muscles of her velvety passage. He went straight for her G spot, running his tongue over it again and again.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:36 am
Profile YIM

Yuki shook her head at the idea of being covered in his seed. It was bad enough that everyone watched her climax on the stage. That enough was going to get her a bad reputation, but if she was to get caught walking out covered in someone's seed, it would only be worse. And judging by her luck so far at this school, she knew her chances of getting caught were pretty good. She gave the head a couple more licks before wrapping her lips back around the cock and sucking it again. She let out a whimper into the cock as the fingers were pulled out, but cried out loudly around the stiff member as the tongue ran over and over her G-spot, pushing her hips towards him. As the tongue continued to rub over the spot, it built up her arousal, bringing her climax even closer. She struggled to hold back, not wanting to give the creature the satisfaction of bringing her off twice in one day.

~The impatient one

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:48 am

Ryujin pressed his lips to the lips of her pussy again, making ready for when she reached climax. He could tell that she was close and was desperately trying to hold it back out of spite, but he would none of it. He resumed his fingering of her clit, stroking and pinching it bewteen his fingers. He did the same to her hanging tit, tweaking the turgid teat and tugging it this way and that.

(IIIIIII'm back!)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Yuki bit her bottom lip, struggling to hold on to her orgasm, but with Ryujin's determination, it didn't work. Eventually, she could not hold on any longer and cried loudly into the cock as she came, arching into his mouth as her pussy flooded with her juices and pushed out, and into his mouth. "Nnngghhh!!!!" As she came, she tugged hard on her nipple and stroked and squeezed the cock in her other hand.

(sorry long day *hugs*)

~The impatient one

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:12 am

The massive dragon greedily gulped down the spasming girl's creamy discharge, loud, audible gulping sounds emanating from his throat as he drank down her orgasmic fluids. When she finally came down from her orgasm, he pulled her head off of his cock and maneuvered her so she was right side up. He grasped the back of her her head and pushed his lips to her's, pushing his tongue in forcing her to taste her essence on the squishy muscle. Before long he broke the kiss, "I hope you like the taste of yourself." he said while moving her into a kneeling position on a piece of gym equipment. He grasped her head and pushed her mouth back over his pulsing shaft, "Back to work. I'm going to cum soon, make sure you work my balls as well."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:01 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next