View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Playing with his food (Kanoe) 

She gave Kanoe a quick smile, but noticed something was abit..off about her. She seemed so eager, even at a time like this to get into her robes. her robes were much different then Kanoe;s, they were white and baggy. They surely seemed like they would fall off of her, but a sash belt around her waist made sure it wouldn't. She gently pats her lvoer's back as she fiddles with the lock and finally hears a click. For the shock of her life as she turns from Kanoe's face, she comes face to face with a few tentacles.

She was stunned to find he had tracked her down and now she had led him to Clair as well. On first instinct, she quickly pushes Kanoe to the side of the wall the door was on so that the tendrils couldn't reach her and perhaps she would ahve a chance to run. She puts her hands up in defense and before she could even think straight, she tries to summon a wind creature to blow the monster away (if that were even possible.) Things just seemed to turn bad to worse. Her hands shook with fear as she could only stare in horror to the monstrosity before her. It was a shame her door was already wide open in the hallway or she would slam it right back in its hinge.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:03 am

He stood there and slowly stepped into the Room, closing the door behind him. Giving a deep chuckle he watched the little stunt of trying to save her lover, and defeat the monster..the cheese in this room would gag a mouse. He looked to Clarice and chuckled softly. "Put your arms down, you look like a fool." He said as he slid tentacles to both of them while his body still pumped his powerful pheromone.

"She should have made sure I was dead, and not playing opossum." He chuckled as he motioned to the large hole in his shirt where her weak attack had caused no physical harm to him. "Now you will suffer the same fate as she did my little angel." He said darkly as more of his thick squirming appendages rolled out of his flesh.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:22 am
Profile YIM

The heavily aroused Kanoe was briefly shocked into reality as her fear became true. Before she could do anything, she was suddenly pushed against the wall. Her legs were wobbling and weak as she found herself using the wall as a support. No, this can't be...was she so weak she could do nothing at all to him? A tentacle slid towards her, hovering just before her face. Kanoe could only freeze and stare at the appendage. Every deep breath drew in more of the gas that was hissing softly from the end. She felt tired. Everything she had tried to do only brought her love into more danger. Hopelessness began to settle in as the pheromones began to weaken her further. Warm nectar began to trickle down her thighs as her body began to grow back to it's former arousal. She shakes her head weakly, trying to resist the flames that were sparking in her once more. Her eyes slowly drift over to Clarice.

"Cl-Clair...r-run.." Her voice was so soft, she hopes the woman can hear her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Clarice was almost to scared to move. The only thing she possibly did with action was step back as he stepped in. She knew she couldn't beat him, her powers never worked before so why should they work now? Plus there was no mark from Kanoe's magic she left on him. If she couldn't even give him a scratch with fire, how was she to do it with wind?

Even if she wanted to run, the monster was blocking her only exit. A tendril that was slowly slipping to her made her grit her teeth and shiver in fear. it doesn't take a genius to see where the creature was going with this. Besides those small facts Kanoe would know that Clair would never leave her alone, no matter how scared she was. It was almost as if their love was another thing to toy with. It wasn't almost-it was actually. This would be her second time being caught by a monster that her lover had been aqcuainted with before. Not that she could ever blame the woman, it wasn't her fault these sick things were out for a second dosage.

But now something was happening to her body. Her breath being more like pants now, she could feel herself growing warmer to the monster in the room. Why?! This was nothing to be pleased about! Why was her body becoming aroused to him? Why was it her body always betrayed her?

Her teats were already starting to rise under the stimulation. Her legs began to shake together because of her growing lust. How could she be so weak? Was it her midn that was giving in already? So many questions and so little answers came. Were these things merely put here to break a woman's will rather then their body?

Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:13 pm

His eyes looked to them both, tracing them. Kanoe was already on fire from her previous experience and he also had hand in with his suggestions and such. Chuckling quietly he listened to Clarice's breath turn to a soft pant. His keen eyes traced her young form, seeing the two nubs stick up as his potent poison filled the air and coursed through their veins.

He had obviously faked being hurt the by the blast of fire, it hurt a like a bitch but he was a extremely quick healer, so not even a piece of singed flesh show on him. His focus turned to Kanoe who shivered. He could see their confusion as it racked their minds with the currents of arousal that built like a bonfire. He held his hand out to her. 'Kanoe, come here please." He said in a soft voice bit powerful, with his eyes smoldering flames as he quick plans came to fruition.

The air was thoroughly saturated with his lustful poisons, and the hissing tentacle began to a mouth like one, a tongue slipping out to lash at Kanoe oozing a strange fluid.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen in horror as she sees Clair's legs shake weakly. No, not her too... How can this happen? How could she be so stupid to lure him to her love's room. Maybe she was better off submitting instead of running away. Now they were both being effected by this man's presence. Kanoe's eyes began to lose focus, drifting down Clair's body. Rock hard nipples sway and dance before her eyes as her love took heavier breaths. The woman was so beautiful, she felt like she was falling for her all over again.

Kanoe's little dreamstate was broken by a commanding voice. The witch gasps softly and looks at Paul. Why was this person calling for her now? He was obviously a monster, he could very well just make her come to him if he wished it. She was leaning fully against the wall now, her shaking legs barely keeping her from sliding down to the floor. Her cheeks were a faint crimson as she pants softly. Her eyes were already beginning to glaze over. Nectar was dripping down onto the carpet around her feet as her sex began to quiver and contract slowly. Her body was craving to be filled with something, anything. Kanoe could only whimper as she stays where she was. The young witch was too confused and weak to react as one of the tentacles began to extend a long tongue towards her.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:51 pm

She could only watch in absolute horror as he actually tried to call Kanoe to him. That was ridiculous to think she'd actually go to him willingly. Besides, she didn't look like she could. The girl was leaning against the wall and lubricanth already dripped on the carpet. The woman was suffering from need before her. She wasn't the one that would fill it, this creature was going to steal her away, and made her shiver with helplessness.

She couldn't even move as a disgusting tongue like tendril wiggles its way towards her lover. Her expression was that of absolute horror and fear. How was she to save her Kanoe if she couldn't even save herself? She was already becoming heated as her breasts and nipples reached their maximum in blood height. They were so erected, it nearly hurt not to touch them, to relieve tension and pressure. Her legs shook weakly as her moist sex began to make a large darker spot on her panties. She was becoming horny by the minute. Soon she was going to be like Kanoe and become completely confused and to weak to do much of anything. Her lover was strong, but she looked ready to fall at any moment. She wasn't even giving any attention to the tendril coming towards her as she looks to kanoe in heart-aching worry.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:12 pm

The Tentacle tongue lashed her cheek softly leaving a wet trail as she left a puddle on the carpet. The same tentacle then moved around her neck like a leash. "I said, come here child." He said without looking to her now he bent a beckoning finger to her, which was not needed since the tentacle began to pull at her body. He would not have insubordination from his little pets for the evening. He chuckled lightly and moved to wrap one around Clarice as well.

His eyes traced back to Kanoe for a moment then to Clarice. "Both of you..come here.." He said as his hands began to undo the fly to his trousers and release himself from the tightness that had held him. His shaft standing on end with veins bulging and pulsating. "Do you know what to do, or should Kanoe show you my new little plaything?" He asked Clarice with a wicked grin and chuckle.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

A weak sigh left her lips as the tongue slides up her cheek. Kanoe's body gave out on her as she slumps to her knees. Her loosely tied robe slides off her shoulders and halfway down her arms as she sits there panting like a dog. Swollen firmed breasts were revealed behind her black bra. Her nipples were now painfully errect, threatening to poke right through the soft fabric. The dark witch whimpers softly as the tentacle wraps around her neck and began to pull. The defeated woman had little choice. Her legs shaking too much to stand, she began to slowly crawl over to the man. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks as she hears him order Clair to him as well.

Her body and mind were screaming to be pleasured as her body continues to quiver on her knees. She could feel her hands shaking, wanting to touch herself and relieve some of this overwhelming tension and desire. No, it's not right. She can't do it like this. Not before this monster and infront of her lover. He intended on making them both his playthings. Kanoe slowly raises her head.

"Pl-Please," She whimpers, "Not her, I'll do anything you want just let her go!"

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:33 pm

She gives a loud cry as a tendril lashes around her body and grips her in it's coils. Her feet skid across the carpet as she was pulled to the monster she had been backing away from. She could see the need, the hurt, the fear in kanoe's eyes though she could already see it. She couldn't read this monster though. It seemed she couldn't read many of the monster's feelings as they ravaged her. She was glad for it sometimes. She gnashes her teeth together as he makes a disgusting comment while unzipping his pants. Her hate for this monster grows as she struggles violently to get free.

"Nnngg...please...I'll do you good if you just...just leave Kanoe be," she grunts, meaning every single word as her struggles seem to slow to show meant true.

Her arousal was still apparent, her nipples were hard and even a small trickle of nectar gleamed in the lights as she was pulled closer to him. But the fight was losing battle for her will. Her body craved to be filled and touched...her words seeming less meaningful as she gives a soft moan to the pheromes that wreaked havoc on her body. She couldn't help but bite her lip and try to stay strong to not just be for her lover and herself, but to seem like a worthy prize to take. Kanoe's tears weren't the only ones shedding as some from Clair seem to fall. She scared for her lover's health and her mind. Scared enough to try and get it over with. If the monster accepted her proposal, she'd do anything to please him, to keep his disgusting self off of her love. It was hard for her prideful nature to say yes to such a thing, but she was willing to sacrafice it for her love.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:25 am

Their collective pleases for each other's freedom was very amusing, their fear stink causing him to shiver, they meant every word but he would not take chances..not when instead of one, he could have both for his viewing and enjoyment. "Now, why should I let one go, and take the other? So I may be attacked from behind, I doubt it." He said as he moved a tongued tentacle against Clarice's neck, the aphrodisiac slime soaked a soft spot, and on both of them a tentacle began to weave down under them and around their chests, where they writhed and wiggled against their sensitive breasts and thighs.

He wanted to hear them scream and moan for it to end. The sound of their juices splashing the floor and making them mix everything together. Kanoe pulled over to Clarice was held just within arms reach. "Why should I not have two pretty snacks instead of one?" He asked with a grin, leaning over now he began to start stroking their cheeks.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:01 am
Profile YIM

"I'm..I'm sorry..." Kanoe whimpers softly to Clarice, "I...Nngh..Ahhh! St-Stop! Ahh!"

The witch writhes in pleasure as the tentacle began to slide around her sensitive orbs. The soft fabric of her bra and panties was doing little to protect her drugged body. Her hands try to grab and keep the tendril still. She could feel more of her warm nectar running freely down her thighs. Ugh...why did it have to feel so good? Her hands continue to feebly grasp at the writhing appendages teasing her thighs and chest.

One of her hands manages to grasp the tentacle wiggling around her breasts. The appendage writhes wildly in her hand, causing it to continuously rub between her luscious orbs. A loud groan leaves her lips as she rears her head back. Slowly, her head releases the tentacle and begins to slowly squeeze her breast. Kanoe's other hand soon gives in and slides into her soaking panties. Two fingers slowly began to pump in and out of her sex, causing her to moan in complete bliss. The enthralled witch did not even notice she was pulled over by Clair, too involved in her own self masturbation and pleasure.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:15 am

She bites her lip as she witnesses her lover's complete defeat. She turns away, unable to watch her as she masturbates for the demon infront. Tears stream down her face as she is held still, giving soft grunted groans as tendrils writhe and wiggle against her breasts and thighs. She gasps and arches her back forward as if to present herself to the monster. She turns her head to Kanoe's passionate face and could only give a soft whimper for her to snap out of it.

"Oh Kanoe..." she says, shaking her head and tries to fight off her own growing lust, "STOP IT!!!!" she screams, struggling violently and begins to sob. There was no hope of escaping, she knew that. But the sight of Kanoe giving in...she jsut didn't know what to think anymore. She seemed to be enjoying herself, the way she was pumping her fingers in and out of her panties. Atleast she was relieved. She had a gut feeling she was going to end up just like her lover. She struggles to let the tip of her fingers graze her love's cheek, tears still running down her face a sshe still tries...tries so hard to fight it.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:45 am

He just laughed darkly and grinned. "Oh Kanoe how you moaned for you lover, I will grant you a boon." He said quietly as tentacles wrapped Kanoe's arms and pulled them away from above her body, letting her juice that soaked her fingers slide down her arm. Another free one had began to wrap her panties crotch and tear the thin cloth away, and then lift her up, untouched by the tentacles on her sex for now she was moved to hang in front of Clarice "She wants you child..do you deny her your loving touch?" He said quietly as he let Kanoe's breasts wrapped and squeezed, nipples licked and tugged roughly.

While on Clarice's body a tentacle thin and agile had slid underneath her bra and panties, stroking against the smooth lower flesh, letting him taste her pussy though his appendages. Her breasts massaged lightly to tease and torture.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:01 am
Profile YIM

Sweat glistens on the witch's pale skin as she pumps those fingers in and out of her dripping slit. Yes, so hot...so good...this was... Her thought was shattered by Clair's scream. Kanoe froze, her hands quivering as what little willpower she had left roused from her lustful being. Hazy eyes gaze at her lover. The woman was so strong, still resisting. Why was it so hard for her to? The mental suggestions in her mind kept feeding the need to be pleasured into her. She thought they were her thoughts which made them even harder to resist. Tears fell down her cheeks as she was lifted in the air before Clarice.

"I..I couldn't stop..." She sobs softly, "Cl-Clarice...I'm...Nngh...Ahh..I..I can't..."

Kanoe lets out a whimper as she grinds her thighs together in a futile attempt for stimulation and an equally futile attempt to hide the flow of nectar running out of her womanhood. She could not finish as the tentacles assault her chest even more aggressively now. Her body could not resist thrusting her chest out for the tentacles to lick and squeeze. The young witch could not take much more. She could not beg for it, she must not beg. Her eyes flutter weakly. Loud moans escape her lips as her hardened peaks are pulled and tugged relentlessly. She was already slipping away as the pheromones continue to make her even more horny and needing for release.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next