View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:05 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Biology (Haruma) 

Seeing reaction to her carresses, Haruma lifts her head for a victorious roar filled howl as she lowers it back down to lock the student into a passionate kiss. Perhaps she should bring the woman here. Clarice was already used to her mind probing and manipulations. She would easily and obidiently come to her if she called.

Then again...she could make it seem so real in a nightmare. She grins at the idea and begins to conjure up such a horrible place. Once she did so...she could easily use it against the other witch as well to make her suffer. She would have two students fearful and sorrowfully her's. Her eyes suddenly turn a horrid glowing yellow as she puts her plan into action.

"Look at me Kanoe," she demands with a hiss, grabbing the girl's head and turning it towards her. She would fall prey as soon as she gazed into her eyes and all would be lost for the poor witch.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:18 pm

The witch's breath caught in her throat as Haruma left forth a piercing howl. It seemed to sound through the entire forest as it vibrates through her being. She lets out a muffled gasp as the wolf's muzzles presses to her mouth. Her body shivers as her grip tightens onto the wrist of the paw that still held her throat. Kanoe tries to squirm but the action did little to deter the monster from doing what she wished. She never kissed a wolf's mouth before and it seemed rather awkward as the large tongue slides into her mouth and throat.

The embrace held for several moments. Kanoe was completely frozen. It was useless to resist but she also did not wish to upset the beast further. She was truly frightened of this being that could supposedly read her thoughts. When the kiss finally broke, the witch turns her head away. She cringes when Haruma hisses out a demand. She was not going to obey, she had to resist. But, she had little choice in the matter as a paw roughly grabs her head and turns her gaze back to the wolf woman's. Her eyes widen at the glowing yellow eyes that were gazing back at her. She found herself unable to look away. She couldn't blink. What was happening to her? The witch tried to look away, tried to resist but she was helpless as she continues to gaze right into the glowing eyes.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:30 pm

As their gazes lock, she emits powerful manipulative magic into the student and transpires her into a nightmare. This nightmare would be played on her lover as well, but right now...it was just Kanoe. As the student begins to leave reality, haruma blinks in surprise. The woman was extremely strong willed. She was actually pushing her mind games back! Perhaps she underestimated the woman's strength? No one ever...ever had thwarted her mind manipulations before and here this human was fighting exceptionally well. But she knew it would not last...and it didn't. The student's mind was then completely locked in Haruma's mind and she evilly twisted it to a horrible nightmare, one that even if she erased her mind she would never forget it.

"Kanoe!" a voice calls out to her. It sounds distinctly familiar, and when the witch opens her eyes to see someone she probably died to see...Clarice.

But the scene isn't at all pretty. Her call was of distress and anguish to wake her up. Clarice was being held by disgusting ogres and they were taking positions to gang-bang the woman. What's worse is that Kanoe couldn't move at all. There were no monster holding her but it was like she was unable to even lift a finger for some odd reason. As soon as the witche's eyes became completely focused on the scene...it began. A green ogre took up the first course of action and shoved his cock into the screaming mouth of Kanoe's lover. Her screams are muffled but still there as two other take position and throttle themselves into her tight entrances. Blood drip from her sex from obvious abuse and it didn't appear she would last very long by the bruising she had received.

Her watery eyes turn to the dark witch for help, for need as she shuts them again as she gives cut off sounds of screams of pain. She gurgles and from the frozen woman's eyes she could see a large bump moving up and down her lover's throat. The ogre's cock was in that deep and was cutting off Clair's breathing. She gurgles weakly as she peers to the woman once more. She was going to die it appeared to be, Kanoe could see that in her eyes as they begin to fade in color.

Outside in reality, Kanoe's body was left at the she-wolf's disposal, and she eagerly took up on the offer. With her mind out of commission she was forced to do as she was told. Haruma smiles as she places the woman ontop of her now and commands her to move her hands. Hands move without will and begin to stroke the wolf's breasts to arouse her. This was to be a pleasant experience. As soon as the witch cries out for mercy she'll make her do this while she is conscious. She does hope the student isn't to stubborn and take forever to cry out for her forgiveness.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Slowly the light left Kanoe's eyes, leaving only a blank stare behind. She blinks to the sound of a voice calling out to her. Clarice? Her eyes widen to the sight before her. Disgusting green ogres had her lover in their grasp. The witch calls out to Clair and suddenly gasps as she realizes she could not move. Her eyes flick back and forth but she could see nothing was holding her in place. Her brain screams to move but her body just would not obey.

"Clarice! Get away from her!" She cries.

The witch struggles but remains unmoving as the two ogres impale Clair with their cocks. Tears fall down her cheeks at the horrible sight. Why can't she move? Why can't she save her? Why was she so helpless and weak? Kanoe continues to scream out to Clarice and the ogres, hoping they would stop before it was too late. Her body shudders at the sight of her lover's eyes. They begged for her help but she could do nothing. Slowly, the light began to fade. The woman was getting no air, her struggles growing weaker.

"Stop it! Please!" She sobs.

Kanoe's real body obeys Haruma's commands and stradles over the wolf woman's waist. Her fingers trail up the monster's fur covered belly and over the woman's breasts. She slowly squeezes them in her hands as she began to slowly gnead and massage them in her fingers. Her thumbs glide over the top, flicking over the small nubs, rubbing in circles to make them harden.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Clarice grows even quieter as she gives one last look for Kanoe, as if telling her she loved her...before the color completely fades from her eyes. Feeling zero resistance, the ogres cease their assault and sniff the woman in curiosity. Understanding she was dead they turned to eachother for the moment, before doing something that would make the witch probably scream. They began to feast into the dead woman's body, tearing into the limp girl and began to tear parts and devour them infront of the immobile witch. Still those lifeless eyes stare at her, unwavering and full hopelessness as her body is consumed by ravenous beasts.

Haruma was much to happy as she was straddled and stimulated by a more then compliant Kanoe. She sighs and lays back, her breasts hardening under the student's touch. She was well aware that with such a horrific scene that she would see despair and agonizing mental pain in those eyes of her's. But she didn't care a lick at the moment if she ever would. the arousal she was receiving from the mindless woman was pleasing to the wolf as her cunt begin to moist with nectar. If the witch didn't say a word she would have to just allow her body to please her and make her cum if given the chance.

It felt heavenly as those smooth skinned hands held some experience in them as thumbs begin to rub her already hardening nipples. She gives a soft purr of satisfaction as the witch inside the body was tormented beyond anything she could have ever endured. Feeling completely acquainted with this Grail and Spectre, she understood they too had affected this student in magical arts. They of done more damage then what they realize as she lays eyes on trinkets of possession. The braid made her sneer. Marking their prey so no other monster would touch them. It was rather foolish and it made a smirk return to the she-wolf's lips as she's reminded of how she was using the girl.

Still, her more humanistic side of nature seems to come in and out as she sees the hurt she is inflicting. Her ears are drawn back in annoyance as she feels sympathy towards the student. If she didn't stop soon, she may cause permanent damage to the witche's mentality.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:35 pm

The witch shudders as she began to scream over and over. Why couldn't she stop them from doing this? She shuts her eyes but that did not stop the sounds of flesh tearing and the sickening bites of the ogres as they devour Clarice. If it were not the strange effect holding her, she would have slump to her knees. The young witch sobs and screams as she felt the sorrow and pain of losing her one true love.

"Please...stop...no more..."

Tears began trickling down the cheeks of her real body as Kanoe continues to pleasure Haruma's chest. Her fingers close together and briefly roll the rock hard nubs between her fingers before expanding out around the pair of orbs once more. Blank eyes gaze out into space as tears continue be shed. The young student was completely lost in the monster's spell. The wolf woman knew who to target in Kanoe's heart. She may make herself stolid when it involves herself but bring Clarice into it and her mind has no idea how to defend against such an assault. The pain was becoming too much, the scene too horrible. She just wanted it all to stop.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Seeing the tears made Haruma's mouth pull back in a fearful hiss. She was doing to much to the woman it appeared. She rolls her eyes to her pain and shrugs it off, a sudden snap of concentration and Kanoe was back in reality, still in the process of stimulating the wolf woman.

"You think I can't make that into reality? Please keep testing me and I will make sure Clarice breaks in two infront of you. I'll make you watch her suffer as you just now witnessed in a mere dream. Now do as I say or so help me I'll send you back and put you in place of Clarice," she says harshly and lays back down, not even bothering to hold the witch at this point. If she dared to try and run it would be her last willful mistake so help the wolf.

Her more sympathetic side spites her as she looks away from the disgusting sight of the human ontop of her. She decides that if she does do as she says, perhaps, just perhaps...she may have a way of turning the witch back to her once proud and prideful self.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Kanoe could only blink as she was brought back to reality. She was not even sure what she was doing, her hands resting on top of Haruma's breasts. The once willful witch began to sob uncontrollably. It took a few moments for the witch to register what the monster was saying to her. What choice did she have? This monster was even more dangerous than Grail, at least the lizardman had to rely on other demon's to force such images to her mind. But, Haruma knew exactly what the outcome of everything the beast did in Kanoe's mind. It was like she was being picked and torn apart.

"Pl-Please...don't hurt her.." She whimpers, "What do you want from me?"

The young woman could not muster any defense. What will she had crumpled away at the horrible sight she had to behold. Whether it was a bluff or not, it was real to her either way. Kanoe closes her eyes and lowers her head. Tangled strands of hair fall before her face. Her braid was a mess from being grinding against the tree and ground. Her body aches from some bruises she had suffered from Haruma's slams. But those pains were nothing compared to what she felt inside. Perhaps if she complies, it will help Clarice. The woman said that her lover resisted and was punished. She hopes Clair is alright.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:38 pm

She gives a harsh sigh as she sits up, causing the witch falling back and land on her head painfully. She grabs the woman and lifts her with ease as she rests against the tree she used so many time to hurt Kanoe. She actually grabs the woman gently and sits her back on her lap and gives her cold stare which may confuse anyone whom was just then so gentle.

"Must you humans ask stupid questions? What do you think I want?" she states more then questions and makes the woman start up on caressing her breasts once more by forcing her mind into bodily submission. This time she allows her to keep clear thoughts...at least for now. Why was she being so nice now? Or at least that's the way she figured she was being.

She decides to not talk much anymore as she uses her tail to rub between the woman's legs. She was starting to get pissed off that the student was becoming more of a nuisance then a pleasurable toy. To show how much disapproval she was being, her lips draw back and her ears go back as well to reveal barring teeth and a cold glare that was just telling her to take some action in stimulating her or die.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 pm

The young student was a bit shocked by the mixture of harsh and gentle treatment she was getting. She was sat down Haruma's lap and was making no attempts to hold her down. Though there was no reason to, she knew she would be punished severely if she were to resist. Resistance was the last thing on the young woman's mind now. She was too afraid to displease the wolf woman.

Kanoe lowers her gaze as she realizes how foolish her question was. She gasps suddenly as her hands reach out and began to caress the woman's furred chest once more. If her skin could pale anymore it would be now as she helplessly did whatever the former teacher wished. She quivers slightly to the tail that had slipped beneathe her skirt once more. It was a pleasant tease but her body and mind were too afraid to feel much of anything at the moment, though that may change later. The student was unsure what she was suppose to do as her hands continue to follow Haruma's manipulations. It became obvious that was not all the monster wanted. The look of anger and death cause the witch great unease as she quickly averts her eyes.

"F-Forgive me.."

She attempts to move her arms. Assuming she was allowed that much control, her hands will began to gnead the woman's breasts. Kanoe was unsure where to start and was hesitant. Most monsters that made her do things were male or had male parts, she never pleasured a female...well besides Clarice of course. Remembering where her hands were when she woke from the nightmare, perhaps the wolf woman wanted something more. The breasts were already firm with slight arousal. Her cheeks blush softly as she timidly leans closer and takes a nipple into her lips. A warm tongue slowly runs circles around the nub before her teeth lightly nibble on it.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:18 pm

"Oh don't worry my little pet. After all this you won't remember a thing about me. I'll be able to do this to you again and again if I please," she says coldly and sighs. With the manipulations ceasing she allows the woman to 'willfully' pleasure her. She gives a soft purr as one of her nipples is incased by soft lips. Her tail begins to rub harder and more urgently as it tries to find a way to sneak into her panties.

Things seem to turn better for her. That ugly sympathetic side of herself was edging away slowly and finally. She started to feel her natural instincts come back ad it took quite a bit from not making the girl scream in ecstacy and emotional pain.

"I must ask you a question. Why...why bother caring so much for another when you knew their going to die and you will never see them again? Why put yourself through this torture?" she asks curiously through one open eye. Her clawed hands begins to slowly tear at the witche's skirt for access since her tail was having a rather hard time. She was actually doing it softly so she wouldn't notice...until it was to late.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:03 am

Kanoe did not know what to think about forgetting this ever happened. How her mind was nothing but an open book that the woman can change and rewrite however she likes. She could very well suffer the same agony time and time again till her mind cannot take anymore. The thought frightened her. It seems many of the monsters ravage the mind as well as the body. She has never felt so weak and so helpless before. Her magic was useless against this wolf woman.

Her legs squirm slightly as the tail continues to grind up against her still covered sex. She lets out a muffled gasp before tugging at the woman's hardened nub. The student takes a long deep suck before finally letting it pop out of her mouth. She sighs softly before moving on to the other one. Kanoe repeats the process as Haruma asks her a strange question. It was strange hearing it from a monster who only cares about feeding their own lust. But, it was best to answer the question lest she want the woman to delve and find it herself.

"I...I wasn't sure myself when I met her," She whispers, her hands gently pinching and rolling the now errect nipples between her fingers, "With her, I actually feel like I'm wanted. To see her die would mean I would no longer be wanted again. It may mean nothing to you but I love her and even if she were to die, I would find some way to protect her."

She blinks back tears. Kanoe shakes her head slowly. To a monster it must sound like foolish dribble. Would that really happen someday? Will a time come when she can only sit by and watch as her lover dies? She hopes that nightmare never comes true.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 am

"Such pety thoughts and feelings for others...will make you all the more vulnerable in becoming a sex slave once you leave the planet," she says softly and growls in..small satisfaction. Her change in moods seem to have affected the girl more then just being ruthless. She wasn't at all interested in delving into the human's mind lest she pick something up herself. But why go to such lengths? Clarice when she was ravaging and tormenting the woman all she could ever think to say was "Just do this to me and leave her be" or even "If you need someone to become a mindless sex toy, please just choose me and leave my love be."

She scoffs at reminiscing such pathetic whimpers and cries to save the woman she was torturing now. It was all meaningless to the wolf's eyes. Why go through losing your pride to save someone when their going to get hurt anyways? Does it somehow lessen the blow or something? These humans and their odd thoughts...no wonder their so easy to manipulate.

Even though she may of leaked out some information the school staff wanted absolutely not to have, it didn't matter to her. She was going to forget anyways and even if she did somehow mange to come back to the same thought that would be her own discovery. She gives a rough tug to releasing the woman completely nude and now at full vulnerability to her tail. It certainly doesn't waste time in rubbing new bare flesh as it saws between the already lubricated lips of her cunt.

"Do you even know where you are?" she asks bluntly and peers into the student's eyes once more.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:19 am

The statement received a jolt of shock as a reaction. Not to the sex slave part but rather to the leaving the planet part. She was going to leave earth? Why would she be leaving this planet? Where would she go? It's not like there are any other planets around that support life. It's true that she is more vulnerable now due to having a lover. It was a weakness. She had thought for a long time. But, knowing Clarice is still alive and safe was reassuring to her. It brings her comfort to know they will meet again and tend to each other's pains. Sharing her pain with someone, she needed that. Humans have that tendency to need interaction, something Kanoe had lacked for a very long time.

Her eyes widen as she felt her skirt and panties be pulled away. She was so distracted she did not even know she was being stripped the rest of the way. The student's back arches slowly as she felt the tail glide across her womanhood. Every strand of fur tickled a spot of her moist slit, causing a rapid tingling sensation to run through her entire body starting from between her thighs. She bites her lip as she stifles a faint moan. It was an exhilarating feeling. She nearly missed the next question as she felt herself be drawn back to the beast's eyes.

"Nngh..I...F-Forest.." She stammers softly, her cheeks blushing, "Mmm...just outside...Sh-Shokushu?"

Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:12 pm

"Hmmhmm....do you even realize your not even on your home planet?" she asks and knew that would spark an interest in the woman. Her tail was now sleek with her nectar and was more easily slipping back and forth, purposely hitting her clit every single time.

She could feel her own arousal and now her her sawing was even starting to warm the she-wolf up quite abit. It was sensitive after all, so surely pushing it back and forth would feel just like a cock would in so many ways. She places a clawed hand behind the woman's head to show how much she was truly enjoying her willingness in pleasuring her. As soon as she lifted her head up, she was going to take a nicer position then now.

"You need not worry of your lover. I seemed to have caused a sudden change in her emotions though. Perhaps you should worry over her mental state of mind...hmmhmm...I'll let you remember how much she is suffering. Can't have myself becoming to good to you afterall."

Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next