View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Cute, cunning & clueless (completed) 

Diana tried as hard as she could, but it became to hard, and the aliens mind powers seemed to over come her, she unwillingly walked to her bed, and sat down where Queatea had told her to.

She sat legs spread slightly, and her hand lifted her skirt and snaked into the front of her panties. She rubbed her clit, and rubbed up and down her lips, a slight moan escaping from her.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:40 am

Quaetea took a deep soothing breath quivering slightly from Diana's pleasure entering her own mind. the odd form moved anhand to diana's blouse grinning a little the claws creating small tears in the garment as it ran down her back, leaving the bra beneath alone for the time being. she was able to deduce what diana was doing to herself given where the sensations matched on her own form.

"Good girl... it certainly feels as if you're enjoying this... Don't hold back with yourself..."

the creature's tail would shift to lay in front of Diana now on her bed.

"You need this pleasure, you will do whatever it takes to bring you to it's peak."

these were words she'd heard before; and she assumed they'd be useful here.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 am

Diana managed to scowl at the Quaetea, 'You bitch, I'll get you for this... somehow' she thought, and she knew that she could read her mind, so she would get the message'

She massaged her nether lips harder, she could feel herself getting warmer and wetter, she got her index finger, and pushed it inside herself, she couldn't help but moan, as she started to finger herself.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:21 am

It felt wonderful, truly beyond anything she had felt before from a species. Quaetea couldn't read her mind in this form though she could easily feel the anger. the moan Diana emitted was copied slightly by the Akti that was forcing her to pleasure herself. Quaetea wouldn't move much sturdy enough to withstand the sensations without loosing her stance.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:34 am

Diana needed to be pleasured, 'fucking alien... why did I come here anyway, why' she thought to herself, but no matter what she tried, her body was acting basically on its own accord.

She added a finger to the one already inside her, increasing her pleasure. Her panties were getting rather damp as well, she just wanted it over with. The warm sensation was getting stronger, as she came closer to climaxing, so again, she added a finger to help her get there, moaning now and then, between labored breaths.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:46 am

Quaetea just smirked the link between their two minds powerful yet imperfect. she wasn't getting all that diana was out of this though it would change as soon. The creature's eyes moved to Diana's panties taking note that they were damp. a sight she was enjoying greatly. Her claws would undo the strange pants she wore in this form and place them to the side; a white place covered what would normally be there, thus hiding this form's gender from Diana's eyes.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 am

Diana fingered herself faster, she felt the climax coming, it was so close she could just taste it. She fingered herself faster, the fire that was her pleasure building up, she then tensed, and it released, shuddering, the fierce orgasm ripped through her body, accompanied by a high pitched scream.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:16 am

She laughed a clawed hand grabbing the student's blouse and ripping it from her body leaving er torso covered by only her bra. taking one claw she'd gently run it around the girl's belly button a time or two.

"But, I'm sure you knew you wouldn't get out of this just by enjoying yourself didn't you?"

Her tail's tip would shift to her pany clad netherlips stroking the sodden material slowly not waiting too long for her to catch her breath though, she wouldn't need to her mind would feel plenty of strength to continue.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:26 am

Diana breathed heavily, panting, she wanted to just lay but she guessed it wouldn't be that easy. She felt strength from somewhere, probably from Queatea, but it wouldn't be for the right reasons.

"Please, just let me go"

she said, not bothering to stop the tail from massaging her, thinking it would only make it worse.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:34 am

she tapped her chin once or twice as though she were actually considering it though instead she was thinking of a good question to ask.

"I'll let you go... If you won't mind me making you rape this darwin you seem infatuated with...I'm sure that would entertain me just as much as this."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:39 am

"No! Please, Don't do that, I'll stay, just leave Darwin out of this"

She begged, she wasn't sure if she had a choice in the matter though, would this monster make her rape Darwin, she wouldn't forgive herself if she did that, ever.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:44 am

She'd run her free hand through Diana's hair gently making sure not to break the skin with those claws.

"Then I will promise not to touch her... I can assure you promises mean more to an akti than they could to a human."

the link wasn't one way of course and the sincerity could be felt by Diana though that would soon be overshadowed by a hand gripping at her nipple through her bra.

"Now how similar are my birth form and your human body physically... I know enough that touches here are sensitive to my kind..."

of course she was talking about pain more so, but she always assumed pleasure would come as easily.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am

Diana sighed, she felt the sincerity and believed it, or was it another mind trick? it didn't really matter, as long as Darwin wasn't hurt.

She cringed slightly as Quaetea gripped her nipples, which were stiff from the pleasure she had given herself before. She stayed still as she could, trying not to moan, but she knew that Quaetea could feel what she was feeling.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:02 am

"So I was right, Wonder how different akti and humans really are... It would be entertaining to learn if our species share a common ancestor wouldn't it?"

She'd laugh a little more the hand shifting the kneed into her tit claws offering subtle acupuncture esque needle feelings, soothing more than painful her other hand trapping it's twin in much the same way. Her tail moving much quicker along her sex tracing it through the damp garment. a rough tongue running against her cheek from her red muzzle.

"the first form you saw me in... would you have considered enjoying it in this way had you met it as just another student?"

And diana would have no choice but to voice the truth of course.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:12 am

'Us related to them... Probably not...' She thought, letting a moan escape, somehow, Quaetea had figured out what she was doing, in that short period of time, it knew what to do. And it was working.

She answer her question. "Yes, your first form was cute" she said, she hated having to tell the truth, stupid mind tricks that this race the Akti had...

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next