View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Comfort for a friend (Darwin) 

((Aww, ok then, but if you keep going on, I think Diana will have to molest her))

"Thats fair enough then I guess"

Diana said laughing a little, being used to hot weather she didn't really mind that much.

"You could borrow some of mine, if they fit you of course"

She said stretching out on the couch, and stared up at the ceiling for a bit longer, until she turned her head and looked back to Darwin. I swear to god I'll molest her if she doesn't wear longer skirts she thought, and laughed a little

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:36 am

((lol yeah going to have to get around to having diana try that sooner or later though.))

"Well, my bra size is 32C, my hips are measured at about 35 inches and my waist is about 26 inches... and I'm about an inch taller than you... think they'll fit?"

she seemed to have no problems with saying her measurements to another girl

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:47 am

Diana thought about her own measurements, and they were not that much different from her own really.

"I think they will, were not that different"

trying to recall her own exactly

"My bra is 30C, my waist was 30 and my hips were 35 I think, so most of my things would fit you" she said.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:02 am

((well not in this RP that would cause paradoxes in my mind;^.^))

"Alright Lets see what you have then... though I'll need a belt, your waist is a tad bigger than mind."

she stuck out her lounge in a bit of a teasing fashion, it wasn't normal to see darwin acting feminine though apparently she hadn't forgotten how... if not just slightly childishly feminine.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:11 am

((We'll have to set that up later then =P))

Diana laughed, at this for a second, she would probably have a belt or two in her closet some where. She stood up and walked over to her room.

"Well, lets have a look then"

she said, opening the door and with another quick step she was at her closet, sliding open the door.

"Take your pick"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:16 am

Darwin looking in scratching her scared ear probably the first time diana would notice it peeking out from under hair, it was missing an entire curve and appeared pointed.

"I... have no idea what I'm looking at..."

she blushed eyes closed a tad upset at how little she knew of women's clothes given that she herself was a woman.

"Think you could help me out? I'm kind of a dark color person... gray doesn't fit with much else... I can fix this if you want..."

the last of her sentence came when she noticed very poor stitching in a dress of dianas pointing it out, probably part of darwin diana didn't know, she was a talented seamstress/ tailor, she could even recycle damaged cloth to make new bolts then make clothes out of them if she had a loom; which she did under her bed, after of course dying them. an invaluable skill in a place where clothes were destroyed so often.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:25 am

Diana looked through her closet, it was rather messy but she seemed to know where things were in it.

"Dark eh, I should have at least something in here fitting that description..."

She said, rummaging through a pile of clothes, pulling out a gray tank top. "That would be great if you could and hows this?"

She asked, before searching through for something to go with the top.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:41 am

Darwin took the tank top and looked it over before unbuttoning her blouse and placing it on the closest thing to a table neatly folded before slipping on the top, it was just the slightest bit snug around her chest but, this might have just been how padded she bought her only bra, not enjoying thin ones knowing how easily a girl's nipples could show through something like that.

"I'll get to it as soon as I can Di."

she'd say taking the dress now and folding it putting it with her own blouse.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 am

After rummaging a while through the various piles of clothes she pulled out two different colored skirts, they went down a bit past her knees. They were identical, one was dark blue the other was a dark red color.

"I don't have much else really, but they should be alright I guess." she said.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:58 am

Darwin smiled taking the red skirt with a smile and nod.

"Thanks Di."

she'd continue to smile obvious trust shown when she let her skirt slip to the floor without a second though before she'd pull on the skirt diana had found and offered the skirt was a bit loose until she tied the tie ribbon from around her hair as a temporary bely to hold it up. it went to the middle of her knee the inch difference in height not too much really.

"So this is what a regular skirt looks like on me."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:11 am

Diana smiled, she already had a belt in hand, it was a plain black skate belt that she thought Darwin would like.

"Yep, and you look really nice in it too, you can keep both of those skirts if you want, I don't ware them that often"

she said, sitting down on her bed to get a better look at Darwin in her new clothes.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:21 am

"You're doing this as a friend right? not just to see me in more skirts I hope."

He asked though not without sarcasm heavy in her tone as she stretched and twirled in the skirt a little the skirt obviously too long to show anything with how gently she twirled, unlike her loose pleated mini would have been.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:43 am

"Of course I am only doing this to see you in a skirt... wait... I mean, as a friend"

Diana replied with a grin, Darwin had a rather strange grace of someone who dressed as a male. And how the skirt covered her more better than the mini did would help her from being a bit pervy.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am

she couldn't help but snicker a little at her lesbian friend taking a seat next to Di smiling still snickering even then.

"Maybe I should stuff you into some of my guys clothes and see how you'd look"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:55 am

"That would be interesting thing to do wouldn't it"

Diana thought for a second about this, she wondered how she would look in guy's clothes. She wondered if Darwin would let her try.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind finding out, might be fun"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next