View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari) 

Post Re: A stroll through Dreamland (Keemari)
It had all stopped; just as she'd originally wanted he'd forced her into this from the very begining pretty much;. Her hand shifted to the chest for a moment lifting a single toy from it's contents then slipped away before dropping the vibrator by her side.the slip in her avatar repaired and eyes returned to their prior purple tone.

"No I won't give in twice in one day. I'm better than that damned slut who'd fuck anything with a clit; better than that idiot who'd masturbate in class... I'd like my clothes back."

she managed as she had finally gotten the chance to calm her mind forget about the sensations. it hadn't been planed but, it was a good outcome as far as she saw it.

"How could you try and force me to be something I don't want to be you sick fuck!"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Wed May 21, 2008 3:11 am

"I merely took a fantasy I say from your mind, every answer you gave me seemed to be part of it, up until you mentioned the vibrators and I relized just how damaged you were. You believe sexual feelings of any kind are bad, that there is nothing else to them the brutal of it. I relize that now, which is why I put a stop to it. It's a shame too.

You have such a lovely body and a good mind. You would make an excellent girl for someone, however you cannot overcome this thing alone. All you can do is run from it and live alone. That's a sad extince." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 21, 2008 3:14 am

"Oh and it helped to all of a sudden put me with no clothes getting fondled by like seven hands at once?! You ruined over a year and a half of work trying to control it!"

she fumed shifting until she was standingeyes slanted glaring.

"I'd rather run from it than have sex with every guy & girl I see Why do you even care if I'm damaged or not? Now can I have my fucking clothes back or are you going to rape me again?!?!"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 3:22 am

"Why do I care that your damaged? Because you are damaged, does it really matter and well my little show seems to have helped you more then you know. If you truely couldn't resist it then you would be using those vibes over there." I tell her as I give her back her clothing.

"I merely want to help you, there are two many things on this Island that will ruin your control that you have by running away. Here it is not something that you can avoid." I tell her.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 am

"I can handle a few hundred girls being around me I just have to keep my distance and change by myself in the locker room."

she replied simply as she snapped her fingers her clothes reappearing on her body covering up her bare used dripping body.

It's nice of you to try and help but, I'm sure there were better ways than just coming out of nowhere & bringing up all my worst memories."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 3:33 am

"If you cannot face the worst in you then you cannot face the worst of your problem. Which leads me back. Are you really happy existing as you run away from the problem, never allowing anyone to get close. It's okay to enjoy it, what you need it control. Which did show by not going after those vibes I tell you. There is more to sex then the force of it." I tell her as I stand up once again and slowly move towards her.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:38 am

"It may not be happy but, it's comfortable I wasn't letting anyone close when all I wanted was sex either."

She kept her back turned to him not noticing him approaching her as she double checked to make sure she had everything she had arrived with so she could actually depart his dreamscape.

"what else is there to sex other than lust? That's all it is. lust & procreation."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 3:43 am

I then softly grab her from behind and turn her around. "Your wrong, so very wrong." I tell her as I kiss her very softly as I make her body slowly trying to depart from this sterotype she had. It would be a nusicince for a pet to have it.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 am

"What th?!"

She some how spurt out before He began kissing her. She had completely expected to be let go already he'd given her clothes back & everything why was he being so damned persistant about this she had no clue nor did she had any reasoning behind it. Men were far more confusing than women.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 3:57 am

I continue to kiss her and do nothing else as I hold her and take my time with her as this girl was quite intriquing and I wanted to know more about her, about this one as I tried to simply get through to her.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:04 am

The kiss didn't end when she expected it to; he didn't try to slip under her clothes as she expected him to he did nothing but hold the kiss she had no idea what to expect now; if he wanted to do something lewd he could have already done it time & time again with just a snap of his fingers she would have been cumming in his hand but, she wasn't; she was just standing there in her wooden sandals and shrine maiden garb kissing a man she didn't even technically know. Too bewildered to even move out of the kiss.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 4:10 am

I finally part after a long 15 minutes as I lightly lick her lips and I reach up and carress her check. "So, was that lustfull?" I ask her simply as I reach up and move my hand through her hair as I stare into her eyes.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:28 am

"I don't even know what that was..."

Complete honesty back to that tone that portrayed the innocence that she had long ago given up at least partially.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 4:36 am

"That was a kiss, you never experinced a true one have you?" I ask her softly as I look at her with a tiny smile.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:47 am

"I'm not sure maybe once..."

She replied unsure trying to think back and indeed there may have been oe recent instance of a true kiss but, as she said she wasn't sure.

"All you did was hold your lips to mine. you didn't even use your tongue."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 21, 2008 4:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next