View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 It's only a dream (Icelus) 

Post Re: It's only a dream (Icelus)
Kanoe looks around for where the voice could be coming from. If the very rock was moving, this entire cavern could be alive. But rock was rock and it was becoming more and more uncomfortable being bound at the ankles and wrists by it. Her eyes blink as she watches the image of the mirror shimmer and distort. It looked like the very mirror itself was reaching out to her. The mercury like fluid slumps out in a humanoid sort of form. The walking mirror looked like a distortion of the entire room. But why wasn't she in the image? Seeing it approach closer, the witch tugs weakly at her bonds. She was completely helpless.

"What do you want with me?" She calls out, trying to remain calm.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:14 pm

“I don’t want anything from you,” the mirror-being crooned, stumbling towards her, still not quite comfortable in its own legs yet as it nears her, “I just want you…”

The horrible certainty in its voice is enough as it drags it’s mercury-dripping limbs forward, head lolling on its shoulders, still fading in and out of her view as it was difficult to catch a glimpse of the ethereal mirror substance within the cavern, not to mention impossible to get an idea of the creature’s working outline.

After a few agonizing moments it finally reaches her, placing its arms on her shoulders and hissing into her ear. The things palms are wet and freezing, cold as ice as they dribble the liquid mirror down her flesh, the substance leaving red lines of irritation wherever they touch. There is a horrible moan as it stretches a maw in its blank face, it’s lips dripping with the goopy runners of the mirror, its hands roaming over her form.

“Come on, sweetie, give me something to work with,” it chuckles, groping sloppily, almost drunkenly at her blouse as it’s fingers slip through her collar, tearing it down roughly, the mercury hanging from the shredded fabric. It pays full attention to her chest and nowhere, else, ripping away the front of her blouse and her bra, closing both of its hands over her breasts, it’s palms like frigid, wet icicles against her soft flesh, leaving the rest of her clothing be, unconcerned with it for now.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am

"Get away from me!" She hissed.

The threatening commands did little to deter the blobish form of liquid mirror. Where ever she may be, the monsters were just as vile as the island's apparently. Her wrists grind painfully against her stone bonds as she tries to pull away, slip free, anything to get away from this thing.

The woman quivers as the thing hisses into her ear. A sickening sound came from it's body with every motion, the thing was barely solid. A sharp gasp leaves the witch's lips as the hands press down on her shoulders. Through all her clothing, she felt cold pierce all the way into her bones. The bits of liquid seem to cut into her as they slide down her uniform, her body shivering. This felt even worse than being outside.

The digusting thing kept making strange and horrible sounds. She did not want to think this thing was somehow aroused by her body, that only made her sick. Kanoe squeaks as it's hands paw and grope at her blouse. The stone bonds held her in place, leaving her squirming madly to escape the freezing touch. Her eyes go wide as her top was torn down her body, leaving her exposed and vulnerable to the frigid hands of this creature.

"Ahhh! St-Stop!" Her cries echoing off the cavern walls.

Her world stopped as those hands close around the luscious orbs. The frigid chill spread through her breasts and into her chest causing her to shudder in the thing's grip. Her breasts firm up as her nipples harden, poking furthing into the goopy hands. Her heart began to beat rapidly, trying to bring hot blood back to the freezing mounds. Kanoe was trembling, gasping heavy breaths much like she was when she was outside in the snow.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:55 pm

“Stop? No, no stopping. Never stops I’m afraid,” that horrible voice came again as the door behind her opened and closed. Though his dark form couldn’t be spotted, his burning violet eyes made quite the impression on the mirror being before her. His claws clicked loudly in the darkened cavern, echoing in a mad circle about her ears, those talons dragging with each step across the floor.

“See, my hands are kind of tied in some situations…” Icelus said with a sigh, folding his hands at his waist as he tilted his head to the side. He approached close enough that his raw flesh pressed into her back, still separated by the border of her clothing, his chin resting on her shoulder as he sighs.

“Is this good, Lord?” the mirror-thing asked, turning its head up, though it would be almost impossible to tell if it weren’t for the dripping diagonal slash of its wavering maw, its breath just as cold on her flesh.

“You’re doing fine,”
he said, looking down to the mirror-thing, his hands settling on her hips, “You, however, look like you could use a drink,” taking one hand and holding the white wine before her lips, “You know, either that or a space heater.”

A dark laugh comes from behind her as the mirror creature’s hands leave her nipples, slipping down to massage her stomach, the air that hits the abused, freezing buds feeling like it was pumped directly out of a furnace in comparison.

“As I was saying,”
Icelus continues, taking a sip of her wine on his own, moving it back to her lips, “My hands can be rather tied. Times like now, for example. You’ve thought about how no one pays attention to the girls in the school, haven’t you? Dwelled on how the teachers don’t care if students don’t show up for class for weeks at a time? It really gets to you, doesn’t it? The idea that everyone ignores you?”

A grin spreads, lips ripping open again to bare those pearly whites, “It was pretty standard fare, tame really. The blood was supposed to gout out of the book, no one would notice, yada-yada-yada, you wake up in a cold sweat in the classroom, the teacher scolds you, status quo returns,” he smirks, “I don’t like the status quo.”

The mirror’s fingers find the waistband of her skirt, pulling it open as frigid mercury drips down her thigh.

“So I came up with this a little bit before you got here. Like it? Even the mirror ignores you, hah! I mean, the whole coming to life and molesting you thing was more for my amusement than anything, but in concept it’s pretty nifty, wouldn’t you say?”
he looks to her, dragging a sharp nail down her cheek softly.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:29 am

The woman was barely paying much attention to the movements behind her. She was far too focused on the throbbing orbs. Hot blood pulses into her chest only to be chilled back down by the mirror creature's frigid touch. Kanoe weakly squirms between the hot and cold bodies as was now sandwiched between.

Both of them digusted her. She turns her head away from the glass of wine, still gasping deeply as her very core was chilled. Her tortured breasts reacted immediately when they were finally released. Hot blood fills and engorges causing her peaks to perk up at full attention. Her entire chest throbs as her luscious breasts firm up nicely. The woman pants heavily as the frigid hands slide down her belly.

"T-Too..c-cold.." She gasps, "Wh-What do you want...from me!? Why me!?"

It was nearly impossible to remain composed and calm as this creature chills and freezes her vulnerable body. She could not stop shivering as frigid liquid ran down her thighs. The strange thing behind her felt burning hot compared to the liquid mirror. What did they want from her? Why are they toying with her?

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:56 pm

“You know, it’s funny…” he said with a sigh, leaning on her shoulder and in-turn causing bolts of agony to arc up and down her arm, pulling down on the restraints as the mirror before her dragged its hands over her sides, pulling the skirt down and dripping as its hands literally melted down her thighs, slowly warming from her body heat, no longer freezing but instead just cool.

“I mean, if I told you why I really wanted you here, you’d find it petty,” a laugh, he took another sip of her wine, always returning it within easy reach of her lips, “But when you’ve been around as long as I have, since the first human thought roughly, things stop to lose their meaning…”

Finally he held the glass out and a long liquid tentacle burst from the mirror’s back, splattering her flat, soft stomach with the still-cool mist. It wrapped around the glass, holding it wavering before her lips as its hands went to work on her panties, taking a few times to simply get a grip on them before it dragged them down.

“I don’t need to eat, though I sometimes do for pleasure, don’t need to sleep, but likewise on that account, the logistics of wish I implore you not to ask me to explain. Basically the only thing I exist for is to frighten people. That’s it, that’s my purpose. So, I must ask, are you scared?” he tilts his head to the side as, after a few agonizing moments, the mirror places its cold, clammy lips to the warm flesh of her sex.

He smiled down at the thing, "I think I'll call you Alrazi."

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Kanoe cries out in pain as her arm was stretched and strained against the stone bond. The woman trembles and tries to pull away from the thing's weight. As her body grew warmer, she began to regain her breath. The painful chill of her body was now being gradually replaced by a cool fluid that soothed her pains.

She continues to refuse the wine. The woman could not help but squeak in shock as a long tentacle bursts outwards, splattering her with cool fluid. Ugh, this thing was disgusting. The witch kept squirming trying to make things as difficult as possible for the blobish creature. But it was all fruitless in the end as her blank panties were slowly slide down her thighs. Kanoe gasps sharply as the thing called Alrazi presses it's face between her spread thighs.

"Ahh! Get away from me!" She cries out, "Shut up! Shut up and leave me alone!"

Yelling at both the vile creatures that had her bound inside this cavern. They wanted to scare her? She had seen enough things on the island to not be easily shocked as other students.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 pm

“My…” Icelus intoned, pulling back regretfully from the girl, “You don’t seem to be feeling very friendly today, do you?” he tutted, looking down to Alrazi, which seemed content to be slathering itself across her thighs.

“Take her.”

It was blunt, not an order to be argued with. Still, the beast turned its pulpy head back and looked for his approval. Compared to its appearance when it first left the mirror, that of a solid creature sprinkled with droplets, it was obvious that this semi-warm cavern air was not its natural habitat. Its surface bubbled, dripping in thick ropes down from its chromium flesh as it melted, looking regretful as it gazed up at its master.

“Do it.”

Once more, a direct and simple order. His violet eyes flared with meaning as he said so and the being turned back to her. Icelus reached forward and took the wine glass from the tentacle, which melted immediately as it relinquished its grasp. He kicked back the wine easily as Alrazi braced itself, its hands, little more than smears of thick mercury at this point, steadied themselves on her thighs, arching its head back and ramming its face into her quivering sex.

The sensation was something like getting slapped with a rubber sheet soaked in ice water. A wet slap resounded through the acoustic cavern and its head was pulverized on impact, some of the liquid mercury seeping in, past her lips, stretching it as it forced its head into her, changing shape to accommodate her sex, eventually shaping itself into a long, slender rod.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Her eyes go wide to the command. The moment of hesitation from Alrazi allowed the woman to pull away from the dripping mass called a head. She was no longer freezing but she still shivers from the cool fluids now soaking over her sex. Her head shook violently at the thought of this thing being inside her.

"No!"

She screams as she felt the mass of liquid mercury slam between her thighs. The woman cries out in shock as heat was taken from her body. Kanoe struggles violently, desperately as she felt the fluid part her netherlips and slide inside her. Deeper and deeper the creature's whole body began to fill her own. The witch's eyes were wide in shock and horror as her entire body began to shiver. It felt like death as all the heat in her body began to flow into the frigid liquid mass. Her chilled passage quivers and tightens around the creature but it did little to deter it's attempts to go deeper. Liquid mercury ran down her thighs as she feels the thing pushing at her cervix. Her breathing was nothing but shuddering gasps, unable to move as the cold eats away at her strength.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Icelus paused in the cavern, waiting with immaculate calm, listening as her cries rebounded off of the stone walls, filling his very world. Finally, he took a few steps forward, crossing the cavern quickly and standing right behind the mirror being eyes roaming from the thing’s bubbling, melting back up to the strain on Kanoe’s features as the liquid seeped out from within her.

With utter concentration and a flourish of his claw, he placed his palm on Alrazi’s back. The very second the mercurial flesh was within his grasp, Alrazi flash-froze once more. The thick liquid within her, molded to fit her unique inner geography expanded and solidified, stretching her lewdly as it grew ice cold. Icelus gave the mirror- thing a few more encouraging pats, it’s hands refrozen into what appeared to be mittens as it began to pump the thick shaft of icy silver in and out of her aching pink sex, the nightmare lord sitting back with a smile on a rock formation that greatly resembled a throne.

“This reminds me of a painting I saw once…”
he trails off, looking down at the girl with a mix of amusement and contempt.

Alrazi was not kind. His strokes were quick to enter and agonizingly slow to withdraw, keeping the freezing material within her as long as he possibly could.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 pm

The liquid mirror seemed to be having more and more difficulty holding it's shape and form. Perhaps the heat of her body and in the room was melting it. Trying to outlast it seemed her only shot. That is, before the jester decided to touch Alrazi.

"Ahh..Ahhhh!"

Her cries came out as winded gasps. The sudden artic chill knocked the breath right out of her shivering body. Kanoe shuts her eyes as she slowly fell limp in her bonds. The thick rod of ice cold metal sucked the heat right out of her body with every thrust. Her sex clenches tightly around the pumping rod, freezing her insides. The witch would gasp as the rod reenters but each slow withdraw seemed to pull away more and more of her stamina and strength. The woman was soon completely chilled to the bone. Her head lulled to the side as the chill continues to spread and fill her body.

"So...cold..." She whimpers.

What warm juices her puffing sex produced was quickly chilled and soaked back into her body or into the thrusting frozen monster. She tries to open her eyes, barely seeing the figure sitting on his throne. Her eyes felt heavy, drooping shut as she found herself feeling very very tired.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:06 pm

“Perhaps we’ll warm you up when he’s done, I haven’t really decided yet…” Icelus sighed, examining his nails with disinterest as Alrazi paid no attention to her whimpering cries, caring not for anything save the task he was ordered to complete.

Despite Icelus’ touch, the mirror being continued to melt, albeit a little more slowly. At least this provided a greater degree of lubrication for the thick shaft working itself in and out of Kanoe’s tender tunnel, dripping down her thighs in small streams as it moved back and forth. It took on a small degree of her heat, slowly warming up from burying itself within her.

The slow, grinding motion continued, pulling itself out in long, slow strokes before hammering back in, seemingly enjoying itself if only evidenced by the single-minded tenacity it dedicates to the task.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Warmth slowly returns to Kanoe as her groans grew in strength. The rod of solid mirror slurps in and out of her dripping folds. Her toes began to curl with each thrust. The numbing cold was slowly becoming cool pleasing strokes. Soon her body was feeling and reacting to the rod just like any other. Her tender g-spot was now nice and sensitive from the cold, hardened and swollen as the full rod grinds along it.

Every vicious thrust left the witch shuddering as the rod impacts hard against her cervix each time. Though it was melting, it still filled her sex completely, leaving no part untouched. The light glistening of sweat could be seen from the little torch light in the cavern. Kanoe was crying out as Alrazi showed her no mercy. She was really cursing her body now. Getting pleasure from a liquid mirror, she must look like a whore. The loud slurping of cold fluids and now a mixture of warm juices only tore at the dark witch further. After being cold and numb for so long, any heat can feel intense. This was becoming very true with the heat her body was producing. The first feelings her numb body was welcomed to was pleasure. Kanoe shuts her eyes, unable to stop herself as her sex hugs tightly around the pounding rod. Her cheeks flush a soft pinkish, embarrassed at her own vulnerbilities.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 am

Alrazi looked to be in far worse shape than Kanoe at that point, if it was any consolation to the bound and abused witch. Melting before her eyes, he never let up in his pistoning rhythm, his body falling to the floor as the shaft buried within her split from his back, a long, powerful tendril of mercury trailing up to the shaft, working it in and out of her at a frenzied pace. He picked himself up pressing another length of mirror against her clit, rubbing it with the cool tip of the tentacle.

The stalactites released the girl’s arms as Alrazi’s arms wrapped around her thighs, sealing cold, liquid chrome shackles around her pale flesh. He pushed forward quickly, knocking her down onto her back as the position of the tentacles shifted from his back to his stomach, continuing his frantic pace as he thrust the tentacle deep into her a gurgling croon leaving his melting lips with a hiss.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Kanoe continues to gasp and groan as the cool halfway solid rod slurps in and out of her shivering folds. Her clit immediately jolted and twitched to the mirror's touch. She clenches her hands into fists in desperate resistance as she feels wonderful sensations run through her loins from the throbbing pearl. Despite her disgust, she noticed how the thing was becoming more sloppy and melting with each thrust. Perhaps it was possible to out last it.

The woman yelps in shock as the tendrils above release her and the creature slams her down onto the hard rock floor. She groans in pain and tries to pull away only to feel icy shackles bind down around her thighs. Kanoe groans as her legs remain spread for the creature to freely invade her as much as it wished. Her nails dig into the rock floor as she bites down on her lip. She won't let this pile of metallic slime beat her like this.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next