View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
"Oh dear. Seems I've unleashed the beast once more."

She grins and allows their tongues to duel. So she was going to leave the costume of her's a secret. She smiles inside, at least it will be in the dorm room. She blushes at thinking of what would happen if she had to wear a costume outside. Her thoughts proved to leave her open for attack and Kanoe takes advantage of it by taking control of her wrists. She squeaks when she is pushed once more on the bed.

The woman learns from her mistakes. But sooner or later she was going to slip up. She already did since now if she even tried to use one hand to hold one of her's, she would take full advantage of freeing herself from her grasp. Only a matter of time.

"Don't get too cocky. It'll prove to be your undoing," she says, playfully warning the other witch. Either way, she was going to try and win the fight against Kanoe. But even if she does end up in a costume, she would still win. Like her lover would allow her to wear such a thing and not try and take it off to get at her. She snickers on the inside.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 am

Of course Kanoe did not hear all Claire had to say as her tongue forces into the woman's throat. Right now she did not care if she could not use her hands. The dark witch coos faintly as she breaks the kiss. Her eyes gleam down at her lover's. Keeping a tight hold of the woman's wrists, she began to walk kisses down Claire's neck. With every gasp she hears, she would linger on that area giving it a soft hickey and light licks with her warm tongue. Lower she went, kissing along the other woman's collarbone. She did not let clothing stop her as she kisses over the woman's chest. The dark witch buries her face between the two perfect orbs, nuzzling them hard before moving over to a cloth covered tit. With no hesistation she slides her lips around the woman's peak and began to suck slowly.

She was patient, she will not rush herself as she keeps the woman's limbs pinned. Her leg presses down between Claire's pushing the woman's thighs apart. Letting a soft purr vibrate through her lips, she shifts her knee to rest right up against the woman's still covered sex. Slowly, she rocks her body, letting her knee gently grind and press up against her lover's sensitive slit.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:18 am

Eyes widen as Kanoe uses what little movement she has to her advantage. She knew her kissing would be her main weapon, but when she left her lips and traveled down did she begin to worry. She clothed, thank the heavens she was or she would've been in trouble. But it stopped little the sensations it brought. The clothes only grinded into where her lover kissed, making it difficult for the witch to resist such stimulation.

As much as she tries to fight back, her tits were something she just couldn't escape from. The nuzzling inbetween her breasts made her teeth clench as she resists the urge to moan in pleasure. She held her breath sometimes, which made little blood come to the sensetive areas and went around her body once more to circulate oxygen. Not breathing to much allowed her some time to get free...but it wouldn't last long. It was when pressure was put into a clothed mound did she stiffle a soft purr. But at least she was going slow so her 'breathing technique' would take longer to become ineffective.

She tensed suddenly as she feels grinding into her covered sex. Eyes shut as she began her ever grueling struggle for freedom. Her slow grindings were pushing open her sex lips and if she got into her pussy or to her clit it would be all over. She was not going to give up. She shakes and writhes under her lover's body, trying to through her off. Hands even try to clamp onto the dark witch's in an attempt to pull them off as her wrists already try to do so by pulling apart.

She didn't need to say anything and focused completely on trying to get herself free. Kanoe was a lightweight, but she was only slightly heavier then she was. It would've been effotless had the woman not stepped in allowing her balance to be overthrown so easily. She could already feel her tipping off from her efforts...

Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:40 am

The clothing saved her from some of the physical contact but it only made the effort seem all the more erotic. And she knew it was working as her lover began to struggle against her. Her tongue rubs all over the budding piece of fabric, knowing her prize was throbbing just beyond it. She kept her grip tight on the woman's wrists. Their strength was about the same as both tend to focus more on their studies. But, all she really needed to do was keep her hands away and prevent any leverage. So all she had to do was hold on and occasionally push any attempts of force away.

The woman was growing tense, she could feel her lover holding her breath and trying to keep control of her body. Kanoe was purring as well as she felt ever tense quiver against her lips. Not giving her love a chance to adapt, her teeth sink into the woman's shirt and lightly bite the hardened nub. Her sucks continue as teeth lightly scrape around the vulnerable peak. With her knee between Claire's thighs, squirming did not get very far. The woman only had one direction to retreat to which her knee kept grinding and rocking right after the quivering lover. Mmm, she never felt the woman so desperate to fight back before. Perhaps not know what outfit she had in mind was getting to her.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:09 am

She growls once more in frustration, trying to think of some possible means to get at least cause the woman to either hesitate in her grip or throw her off. She peered next to her to see the little room that someone could lay. It would hurt if she through the woman off. Kanoe would probably slip off the bed. She flinches at the thought, deciding that wasn't an option. On the other side was more room, but it was a disadvantage since her lvoer's head was on the other side. With little options her strggles ceased somewhat. There was no point in exhausting herself if she had no way to get loose.

And idea struck her head as she tries to lean to the side to better look what she could do. She had almost completely forgotten her legs were free. Her grip on her lover's hands tighten when the woman bited roughly into her clothed nipple. Her head throws back in a loud gasp. She had to act now. Her legs finally worked themselves into bending themselves as they try to push her body backwards. Even if it diddn't work it would keep that knee of Kanoe's from grinding into her sex much.

She was already struggling with her wrists for freedom once more. Perhaps that pulling may of made her lose her attention on holding her. She just had to give it her all if she planned to win. She couldn't believe it would end for a loss for her and so soon even.

"G-get off of me!" she laughs, trying hard to escape her captor. This all for fun and gain. Of course she was worried about what costume she would wear. Not knowing was striking even more fear of emberrassment into her. Her feet kept trying to push themselves udner the sheets for leverage. Kanoe had her in pretty good graspings, she had to admit that. But if she could just slip out and push her wrists over her head...

It was complicated and it would take a lot to actually succeed such an act, but she had no options left. Maybe her love would buckle under her strength and give ehr the advantage. If not...well, she could only hope Kanoe knew her size in clothing.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 pm

Just as she thought, the woman only had one route to retreat and that was backwards. As Clarice would nudge her way back further up the bed, Kanoe would shift herself up after the trapped mystic. Her hands would push down on Claire's wrists as she uses her arms to support herself as she shifts her legs up after the retreating woman. The squirming only goads the witch to work harder as she pulls and tugs on the woman's nipple with her teeth.

A soft coo was only response Claire's playful plea recieved. Kanoe resisted the urge to rest on her lover's form. Her hands held to the woman's struggling wrists, using her upper body weight to hold them down to her lover's sides. Not only did she keep the woman's wrists bound, she was using them to support her as she continues to suck and devour the lovely nub.

With a surge of her hips, her knee comes up for a hard grind against the woman's slit. As she did this, her lips leave the tortured nub. Leaving behind a damp area on Claire's shirt, Kanoe immediately bites down on the other nipples. She was going to take this woman's gift before she has even unwrapped it.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:00 pm

She fails once more at freedom. Finally, she tires, gasping and panting as her hands hit the wall behind her. Kanoe's knee was too far pushed up for her to push against to stop her, she was trapped. At least she believed she was. She could use some form of magic against the woman above, but it would be cheating to say the least.

The only thing she could do now is bite softly into the woman's arm and nibble on it. She couldn't hurt the woman even if she wanted to, but busying herself with nibbling on the skin of her arm kept her from thinking of what the witch was doing to her.

She flinches when Kanoe drives a hard grind into her sex. That actually hurt a bit, but it stopped her pelasure for the moment, allowing her to rethink a strategy. There had to be some way out of this, but she was coming up with nothing. She pouts upon no strategy coming up. She felt rather cheated because she knew if she didn't find someway out she was trapped. She huffs a strand of hair from her face and looks down to the woman's busy head with a scowl.

More then anything she hated losing with a passion. She thinks of a sad excuse for escaping, but in this position it could be her last chance. This was going to hurt her breasts, but it would be worth it if she could pull this off. Her hands push against the wall they were backed against and launch themselves into her body. She was trying to push herself up and knowing Kanoe she wouldn't be expecting sucha move. She herself wouldn't be expecting the move.

Her back tries to bend itself against the other woman's weight as she pushed herself off. Maybe this method of using her strength would work. Stupid ideas at freedom were her only options. As long as they didn't hurt either of them, she might as well give them a try.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 pm

The witch could not help but rub her face into the woman's thrusting chest. It was going to be hard to win if this woman kept throwing everything she had to resist. Hehe, they both did hate losing.

Kanoe sits up and immediately releases the woman's wrists finally. Her arms wrap around Claire's waist. She pulls the woman further up as she shifts around, pressing her chest to her lover's back as she pulls the woman into a sitting position. The witch giggles as she nuzzles the woman's neck from behind and wraps a leg around each of Claire's, trying to spread them apart.

"I have yet to unwrap my gift." She purrs in Clarice's ear.

Her hands grip the bottom of her lover's shirt and pulls it up and over the woman's breasts. With them now exposed, she unsnaps her bra and began to take the firm orbs into her soft hands.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:39 pm

She blinks in confusion as her wrists were let go. She was completely shocked by the action kanoe made. She was stunned enough to be pulled around as she was like a rag doll. This woman had her in her grasps and she let her go? Why? She blinks once more to focus on her new postion. She sitting upright, a posture she fought for what seemed like hours upon hours.

She smiles, feeling Kanoe's gentle nuzzling in her neck. She was so sweet sometimes, it amused her to watch such a sudden shift in personality. She didn't mind at all, but it interested her how it changed to the occasion. She tilts her head to allow the woman more access to her neck, enjoying the feeling to no extent. Her purring words made her shiver in her lover's grasp. She always had ways of making her quiver, and she thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.

As Kanoe's legs wrapped around her own, she sighs, allowing them to be spread apart. Her hand reaches back to carress the woman's cheek. She wanted to touch the witch more but in her position she was limited. She wondered if Kanoe would allow her to do more then this. They were still under the bet so is Claire wished to win she would have to do something about it. But she felt slightly trapped. This was Kanoe's gift...oh well.

Her shirt was easily pulled over her body completely as she lifts her arms. She leans forward to let the woman get a better grip on the back of her bra. It comes off and was replaced with her soft, gentle hands. She moans gently, leaning back against her lover's chest and sighs. Her hands felt wonderful in teasing her mounds. There was no pride teasing her mind, no will that seemed to take the offense with the witch's carresses. She was actually just ravishing in the moment. Allowing Kanoe to take charge...at least for a little while.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:11 am

It would have taken forever to make Clarice give up and even longer if she had to keep sucking through fabric and without the use of her arms. She lets herself nuzzle Claire's caressing hand before taking hold of her lover from behind. Her lover could fight back some in this position but it was a fair exchange to be allowed to enjoy the lovely blonde's body. Both sets of fingers pinch and tug on the woman's exposed nipples. She began to move quickly, rolling the sensitive nubs over and over, giving the firm orbs nice tight squeezes.

Kanoe bites down on the woman's ear, sucking the lobe into her soft lips. She let a satisfied coo escape her as she enjoys herself. After much stroking and groping, a hand slowly slides down Claire's now bare belly. She takes a moment to gnead and massage the smooth skin of the woman's stomach and side before caressing lower. The dark witch began sucking deeply on the other mystic's neck as her fingers quickly unzip the woman's pants. It was about time to test the waters. Her hand slid into the pleasured woman's panties, two fingers sliding all the way down the moist slit. The two fingers began to go opposite ways, making a scissor motion as they both slide along the puffing lips. Occasionally one would travel too far and flick her lover's pearl. Would Claire give in to her touch? Doubtful, but she was going to enjoy herself while she can.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:43 am

Her mouth hangs open and lets out purely pleasured moans. The woman was taking advantage of her now free hands. But she would allow herself to succumb for just a few moments longer. Hopefully, she wouldn't get too sucked into her pleasuring carresses. Her breasts were manipulated perfectly, making the young woman sighs in content. She was forgetting about their little bet, honestly not caring much anymore.

Her breathing slowly increases to soft pants, her head still tilting sideways. Her ear was being abused and beaten by Kanoe's ever assaulting mouth. It tickled her senses, making her smile even more. Heat and pressure were slowly building, but she remains steady. Her hands work themselves into stroking up and down her lover's arms. She almost appeared to be egging her on if she didn't know any better.

Her stomach was rubbed and massaged into and made purring sounds rumble deep within her throat. Kanoe always knew how to take the pace in getting her hot and aroused. She was certainly showing it when she didn't even give the woman a fighting glance, even when her fingers began to trail further down. The sound of her zipper undoing was when she actually blinked away from her daydreaming. Before she could even breathe a word, finger slip into her panties. She tenses dramatacially, as if Kanoe was directly passing through a barrier. But just as sudden as she had tensed, her body relaxes once more in pleasure.

She wasn't exactly wet yet, but there enough moisture for her to move around without much hinderance. Her little clit became a small target. With each flick it caused her body to jerk gently in Kanoe's grasp. She was melting into her arms. Her moans become more frequent while the other witch had hardly anything to fight off. Claire was succumbing to her touch. She could only faintly wonder what the power over her was doing to her lover.

One of her hands lift to her mouth. Her thumb was gently bittien down on, her eyes forcefully shut. Her lover was working her body in heating up quickly and it was driving her insane.

"Nnnnn...Kanoe..." she moans through her biting teeth. Her pussy was beginning to become more wet as fingers laced and carressed the tender tissue inside her lower lips. Her hand falls to holding herself up. The pleasure and bliss were becoming to tempting to fall into.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:11 am

"Shhh.." She hushes softly into her lover's ear, "It's ok..."

After a soothing coo, she took the ear into her lips and returns to nibbling away Claire's defenses. Seeing the woman become putty in her hands sent a wild sensation through her being. Power was always an addictive thing, especially having it over others. She felt her cheeks growing warm at the sight of her lover and rival relaxing, giving into her wants and desires. Clarice looked so innocent and pure as the woman bites down on her thumb. It only made the blonde irresistable.

Her fingers caressing Claire's breasts slide down and stroke beneathe the firm orbs. She gently lifts them, stroking every bit of the lovely mounds. Her nails lightly trace up and down the crevace of the woman's cleavage. The other hand continues to stroke the moist lips. Her thumb joins in as it began to rub circles around the hardening pearl. She would let herself graze right over the nub while her fingers continue to scissor over and over through the slightly part lips but delving no further.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 am

Wild thoughts and Kanoe's ever succeeding cooes that were breaking down her barriers made Claire writhe in bliss. Her figners traced over her hardneing mounds, her peeks toyed and played with to her own enjoyment. Her head rests by leaning it back on the woman's shoulder. She didn't even care about the bet anymore. This was Kanoe's gift, her willing body seemed not argue with her choice.

Her heart thumps at blinding speeds while her lover's fingers trace slowly between her clevage. Her body was becomign ablaze with arousal and lust due to her slow actions. It allowed her body to fully take in the sensations. It was a true weakness of her's when Kanoe took it slow, but she didn't seem to care as her moans and purrs continue without end. Her breasts played perfectly in her carressing hands and sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

If it wasn't her soft carresses or gentle massages, it would be her cooing that had completely obliterated her barriers. Being talked to in such a way made her feel vulnerable and open to the woman. And it only took a few seconds for her to understand she found it erotic. As Kanoe nibbles away the last of her defenses, she finds herself slipping off into hazey pleasure. Her mind was beginning to lose its true purpose of solving tough equations and contemplating magical techniques. All she could think of was Kanoe and her ever wonderful fingers. A gasp leaves her lips with the hard flick of her tender love button. Her legs tremble, involuntarily spreading further, as if begging for her to continue. Her sex quivers gently. She wasn't close to climaxing, but she didn't need it yet anyways. It would almost ruin the moment of letting Kanoe pleasure her for once.

She still understood the power behind it. When she did things to her lover, the feeling of power over her for those brief moments was all she truly needed. The dark witch may have a different view of it, but she still continued without complaints. The woman she was with was truly special to her. She never had someone she could say she loved over and over again and it would never become old words.

"I love you..."

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:59 am

"Mmm...I love you too, Clarice," She breathes out, letting her warm breath caress the back of Claire's neck.

Her tongue lightly flicks over the spot she breathed on. Her lips seal over the tender bundle of nerves at the back of the neck and began to suck, her tongue slowly swirling against the silky skin. Feeling her lover so helpless in her arms took much of her will not to just tear off all of Claire's clothing. It was not hindering her though and there was something alluring about pleasuring a still clothed woman.

Kanoe presses her chest into her lover's back. Her pulse could be felt throbbing through her breasts. Every breath causes her firm orbs to rub gently into the woman's back as she continues her never ending stimulation. Her hand glides over to one of Claire's well aroused tits. Fingers spread slowly across the entire swollen mammary before they began to squeeze and massage the firm flesh. Feeling Clarice tremble sent more wild sensations through her body. She herself was growing very moist at the sight and feel of it all. Her fingers continue to scissor, the very tips of her fingers just within the parted lips as juices began to trickle onto her. The thumb's ever maddening circles had closed in on the twitching button, now stroking right over it in constant circles. She flicked and changed direction often over the swollen pearl to keep the woman tumbling down the path of bliss.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Her warm breaths send shivers up and down her spine. Her neck was searched upon for that sensetive spot of enrves. Once finding the treasure, and much to her delight, Kanoe placed her tender lips on to even more tender flesh, a tongue sliding up and down. She gives soft purrs from her neck being fumbled with, losing herself in the heat of the moment. Rhythmic heartbeats press into her back. The woman better be enjoying herself for making her a mess. One of her breasts became laced with her lover's fingers, causing her to give a moan of pure bliss. Her breasts were extremely sensetive and her love was just using her weakness for her strength.

She couldn't find any words to be spoekn, though there was probably no need for it anymore. Kanoe could do the talking if she so desired. Her soft, bubbly words were enough to rouse her already heated body even higher.

How she could resist the woman's carresses in her sex was something she would never figure out. Tender flesh was becoming increasingly moist while she continues to open her pussy and close it again. She was able to moan only softly to it, but she couldn't very well control her gentle jerks when her thumb kept smoothing straight over her twitching pearl. It was steadily growing from the concentration of blood. The small bundle of nerves pushed Claire into drooling madly.

She was craving Kanoe's fingers to dive into her depths even more. She almost wanted to scream her lustful desires to the mystic, but the lump in her throat ceased such actions. It didn't falter in letting her purrs, moans, or gasps of pleasure from escaping. It was probably all that needed to be said. Her cunt quivered with a climax still on its way. Though it felt so near, it was actually in the distance. But her body felt like it was already going through orgasms. The woman was just...perfect in making her hot. This present did wonders for her as well. Still she found no sense in stopping the witch, evermore she never wanted her to stop.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next