View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl (For Ally) (Done) 

Post Re: Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl (For Ally)
Violett looked away, pokng her pointer fngers together nervously.

"Well, um... I've only known you for a few minutes, but I've seen it before... um... It's like high school, really. The prettiest and the most popular shun the ones who don't live up to their standards... It's like swans, really... Swans are actually pretty vicious."

She turned to walk forwards instead of backwards again, wanting to see where she was putting her feet now that they were going down a hill.

"Beautiful creatures, intolerant of anything less beautiful than themselves..." she said, a hint of sadness and fear in her voice.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 am

She felt this tinge before. Absolute anger wasn't it? Without warning or hesitation when Violett had explained, she grabs the girl's shirt and practically shuns her against the wall. She made sure the girl had no leverage, having her plastered high against the wall so her feet couldn't reach the ground. She wanted to hit her so badly, her shaking fist rising to the occasion. But her eyes reflected that which she had tried to hide. It was sadness, lonliness, and hurt.

"Don't.ever.say.that.again. Don't think for a moment I'm not afraid to hit you as hard as I can. You ever EVER compare me to that, this fist will hit something," she speaks coldly with venom. She press her arm into the girl's chest.

"I told you I didn't want to be followed. I TOLD YOU! You think I just didn't want you around?! I'm like this because...because..." she couldn't bring herself to say anymore. Her head falls as she slowly lets the girl down from where she had been pinned. Her raised fist slowly falls down with the other as her head droops from her shoulders. You would think she would cry, but no tears fell from her face.

"I'm not like that...I'm not..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:37 am

Violett shrieked in surprise, squirming and struggling, trying to get free.

Slowly, though, she understood.

"I think I understand... Are you like this because you're scared?"

She stopped struggling, reaching out and laying a hand on Ally's arm.

"It's okay... I'll take the bullet for you."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 am

"I'm not scared of anything," she says stubbornly and turns her head away from her. The hand on her arm makes it numb for her to feel. She knew her personality was a hassle to deal with...but she never thought she could be considered a snob.

"I...I just...I...don't need anyone. I've gotten along this far with acquaintances...I don't need friends...which is why I...you...I...didn't want you to get close..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 am

Violett smiled sheepishly, then reached out a hand, running her fingers through Ally's hair.

"Cobalt. It's a shade of blue.... I think it's this one, but I'm not sure... Anyways... You seem scared and frustrated... I wish you had someone to talk to. You'll need someone, Allyson. It's.... Bad here. Whether you believe me or now... Isn't it obvious that there's something weird here?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 am

The feeling of someone running their fingers through her hair was tender and soft, but unfamiliar. Her eyes advert to Violett's while she speaks.

"I don't know. I told you I just arrived. The only thing I've heard of is that there are some girl around here who seem to bully others?" she questions, wondering if that is what she meant.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 am

Violett chuckled pityingly, shaking her head.

"Oh, there might be a couple of them... But trust me, they're not the real problem here. You're too strong to be scared of anything human."

She closed her eyes.

"You aren't scared of me, are you? I don't think you're going to hurt me... If you wanted to, you would have already... But if you haven't seen the thigns that scare us, what is it that makes you so worried?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 am

She shakes her head ocne more, not finding many words to explain her actions. She feel somewhat relieved Violett understood she wouldn't hurt her unless she wanted to. Asking what was making her so worried...it was simple...

"I-Its nothing. You need not concern yourself in my affairs," she says, her coldness returning to block anymore prodding into her life.

"If-if your alright then let's jst go to the library already. I don't want to talk about things here."

She was unsure if she was speaking the truth about inhuman things, monsters or whatnot, but as long as nothing bothered her she honestly didn't care much for it.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 am

Violett nodded silently, then blinked.

"Um... If we're gonna go anywhere, putting me down might help? And... If you change your mind, I'll listen, okay?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:11 am

She realizes she only slid her down a little bit from the wall and sighs, placing her firmly on her feet once more.

"...I...I'll think about it."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 pm

Violett smiled reassuringly, turning to start walking again.

"I get the feeling that's a big step for you... I know I don't really have a right to be proud of you, but I am... I didn't used to have any friends either, but that's the one good thing that's happened to me on this island."

Humming softly to herself, Violett skipped down a set of concrete stairs.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm

She loses ehr footing for a moment, before regaining her composure. Did she just...praise her? Even if it was jsut Violett, she had to admit, that felt really nice to be prasied for once in her life. A light shade of red creases over her cheeks and makes her nervous.

Perhaps it as a big step in making friends, but she was unsure what would happen if she began to have anyone close. In all honesty, if it was anyone, she would want it to be the small girl infront of her. She follows suit down the steps, trying to keep ehrself focused on following her instead of drifting off into deep thinking.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Violett smiled, turning back to look at Ally, noticing the blush but not making a big deal of it.

"We're about halfway there... So far, so good."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 pm

"I-I see..." she stutters and tries to keep her blush hidden, but was failing miserably without looking like she was hiding something.

"S-So...you've been here for...how long again?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Violett's smile faded, a look of confusion creeping over her face."

"Um... I've beeen... Well, before the... incident happened, I was..."

She stopped in her tracks, suddenly seeming very concerned.

"I... I... don't know... Why don't I know? That scares the hell out of me. Oh God... What if it's amnesia? What if it's not even normal amnesia, it's something weird? Oh god, this is getting worse and worse... I... I'm really scared now..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next