View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tainted (For Grail) 

Post Re: Tainted (For Grail)
"You will never be like me? That's funny that you think that way...how I wish I could be an ignorant human once again." He gripped tighter on her body after he said those words, his eyes boring into her own as his lips touched just barely to hers. His throbbing member pushed against her stomach, his hips gyrating slightly to let the base of his dick rub against her folds. Trailing his head to the side of her neck once again, the beast opened his mouth to let those teeth graze against her skin like daggers, clenching his jaw slightly to threaten her with puncture. His lips closed around her flesh, sucking on her neck for a moment before pulling away once more.

The clones that were around him would dissapear with a snap of his fingers, leaving it so that only him and her were alone in that shed. "No other demons, just you and me woman. The afterlife is hell...no matter how good you think you lead your life, no matter what you do to be happy, none of it will matter, you will go to the same place as I did." He hissed into her ear, his breath washing over her skin just slightly as they sat there on the ground.

He bucked his hips suddenly, his member rubbing up and down that slit of hers for a few seconds before he settled back down on his ass. "Maybe, perhaps, you will be lucky like myself, and become stronger than you could have ever imagined possible. Or maybe your fate is to rot like that decrepit doctor...forced to live in solitude while wasting away into dust."

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:15 am

As he spoke, his teeth glittering in the dim light the student recoiled slightly. She was greeted with his grip tightening roughly against her frame. She exhaled loudly as the breath was squeezed from her body, those coal black eyes locking her steel blue gaze. The creature seemed to radiate malicious intent and it caused the student to freeze as she stared, searching for any indication of benevolence left in the monster.

His lips lightly pressed against hers, not so much in a kiss but threatening on the verge. The student shakily drew a breath as the creature’s cock pushed against her tight tummy, his hips rocking to cause friction between his cock and her slick folds. She clenched her jaw, but felt her resolve fading. No matter what she did now, the feeling of the heated, thick cock pressing against her only reminded her of her fate.

She found she could breathe easier when the lizardman finally broke away from her, soft pale pink lips brushing against his as he drew away, bringing his razor teeth to the base of her neck.

“Ngh.” She groaned lightly when she felt the razor teeth set against her flesh and his jaw firming, threatening to bore into her creamy flesh. Her hands were gripped into fists when she felt his mouth close around her neck, his bumpy tongue running the length of her neck. She heard another snap, a sound she’d come to dread but to her relief she watched as the clones dissipated into a thick, gray mist until nobody remained except the lizardman and herself.

The student was enraged when she realized the creature was enjoying himself, enjoying tormenting her. Trying to mind fuck her as much as he possibly could whilst hissing threats of a miserable afterlife into her ear. Despite the creature’s cruel intentions, she felt her blood beginning to course through her veins and an intense wetness at her sex as the teeth continued to graze against her neck.

He rocked her again, sending her upwards causing her glistening sex to slide against the thick, throbbing cock before he allowed her to settle back in his lap.

”Not everyone’s fate is the same.” She whimpered. “Whatever waits for me after death, I’ll accept it willingly.” She felt his grasp on her tighten again, exhaling her breath for her as her breasts were pressed against his hardened chest. Her arms were only offered limited mobility but her hands found their way to his hips where she vainly pushed against him.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:31 am
Profile YIM

She had a decent enough resolve for a typical female. He coudl feel on his balls that she was breaking down with each passing moment, and he planned on making those moments the longest in her lifetime. As she struggled against his hips, her hands pushing in vain to try and release herself from that grip, his teeth would only graze against her skin again. This time, however, they would slowly run down across her chest as he leaned back slightly, up towards the other end of her neck where he would bite down ever so slowly on her flesh.

His jaw clenched slowly while his tongue washed slowly over the bare area of her flesh. Her skin was pricked, pinched slightly between those teeth of his before he let up once more. He was toying with her, fucking with her mind more than her body right now, just the way he liked it. As his teeth drew back, his mouth wrapped around the bottom of her earlobe, sucking it into his mouth where his tongue would flick agaisnt the small area below here earlobe, that dangling flesh flicked back and forth.

With one last lick to her ear, he pulled his head away to face her once again, his eyes narrowing in on hers before he spoke to her. "That is true, and I once was a passionate man. I think...I killed by orders...given to me or something to that effect." He rambled on, his eyes never breaking from her own. "Then...something changed. The only other thing I remember is being burned alive by the people I once served. Anger, rage...that is all I am, and that is all I will ever be for all eternity. Have you thought about what you are right now? And what you may become woman?" He hissed, his lips just inches away from her own as he spoke, his breath as hot as the fires of hell.

His hips began to gyrate once again, his member throbbing against her folds and rolling across it slowly, hitting her clit and even sneaking in between those folds as it rolled and bounced. The demon groaned softly, enjoying this torment just as much as she hated it.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 am

The lizardman shifted his position, running the length of those deadly teeth against her collarbone up to the other side of her neck. His thick, muscled tongue leaving a trail of saliva on her skin in its wake. The student felt helpless as she swayed in his grip, her body adjusting to his whim as he leaned, rocked and tossed her around to get to any part of her that she wanted.

“Mmmgh!” She groaned again she felt the creature’s jaw tightening against her neck, the painful tingle surging through her body as his razored teeth began to dig into her neck. Her body tensed, and she knew he could feel her reluctance to his painful touch as he responded by wrapping her tighter.

She hadn’t realized that she’d been holding her breath until she felt his jaw loosen. The student breathed a sigh of relief, but it was short lived while she felt his tongue lightly trailing up towards her earlobe. His hot breath seemed to cling to her skin as he toyed with the sensitive bundle of nerves.

He left a longing lick on her earlobe before pulling away, his powerful gaze commanding her attention. The student seemed to have little resolve left, her lips slightly parted and her chest heaving heavily. She hated him for doing this to her, manipulating her body in ways she never imagined would arouse her, yet she could feel her sex growing wetter with each passing moment in the powerful demon’s arms.

“Passionate? You think murder for hire is passionate?” She scoffed, daring to interrupt him which brought on a powerful squeeze from the demon whilst he continued his tirade.
“If I were to die, no matter the circumstances I wouldn’t want anger and resentment to be the last feelings I experienced.” She breathed, her thoughts broken by a quick motion from the demon.

As he gyrated his hips, Shai noticed her sex slid a lot easier against his thick shaft. The student’s body writhed as his started to buck his hips, and her resolve only grew when she heard a deep groan erupting from his powerful lungs, however subtle it may have seemed to him. Her body rocked and her hands pushed desperately against his hips, trying to delay her fate for as long as possible.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:13 am
Profile YIM

Oddly enough, thinking about his past life was calming the beast down somewhat, his memory banks searching, scanning for the exact reason he had to die in the first place. Her words had little effect on him, as he played it off that she was just telling herself these things to calm herself down. At the same time, the beast was doing his best to hold back his own urges, wanting to get her to the breaking point and back again before he violated her in any way. Taking a deep breath in, exhaling out against her neck, he ran his teeth and tongue down to her shoulder before pulling back completely.

He could tell that she was on edge, so close to that point yet so far away. His hands slid up her back as he held her there tight, both of them wrapping themselves up in her hair where he would then yank down, forcing her head back to reveal her throat to him, her eyes forced to the ceiling. "It wasn't murder...it was for...honor. Not my own but...someone powerful. I killed for conquest...for another man's riches." He said, growling, already feeling the rage start to build back up inside of him as he held her head back while holding her tight in his arms.

"Then all that changed..." His last words cut short as his mouth wrapped around her neck again, working that area of her body like a wild animal of lust. His tongue trailed over her throat, his teeth clenching her skin. He bit down a bit harder on a peice of her flesh, puncturing it slightly, but only in a small area as his tongue lapped around to make up for it. His hips continued to slide back and forth, that member see-sawing it's way inside and out of her folds for the most part, but never entering as her struggles continued.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:00 am

Oddly enough, thinking about his past life was calming the beast down somewhat, his memory banks searching, scanning for the exact reason he had to die in the first place. Her words had little effect on him, as he played it off that she was just telling herself these things to calm herself down. At the same time, the beast was doing his best to hold back his own urges, wanting to get her to the breaking point and back again before he violated her in any way. Taking a deep breath in, exhaling out against her neck, he ran his teeth and tongue down to her shoulder before pulling back completely.

He could tell that she was on edge, so close to that point yet so far away. His hands slid up her back as he held her there tight, both of them wrapping themselves up in her hair where he would then yank down, forcing her head back to reveal her throat to him, her eyes forced to the ceiling. "It wasn't murder...it was for...honor. Not my own but...someone powerful. I killed for conquest...for another man's riches." He said, growling, already feeling the rage start to build back up inside of him as he held her head back while holding her tight in his arms.

"Then all that changed..." His last words cut short as his mouth wrapped around her neck again, working that area of her body like a wild animal of lust. His tongue trailed over her throat, his teeth clenching her skin. He bit down a bit harder on a peice of her flesh, puncturing it slightly, but only in a small area as his tongue lapped around to make up for it. His hips continued to slide back and forth, that member see-sawing it's way inside and out of her folds for the most part, but never entering as her struggles continued.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:01 am

Shai had already resolved her crisis. Nothing this beast said to her would scar her, she would never let another one of the damnable creatures take the only thing that belonged to her. Her sanity. While she may be forced to endure this torment, she promised herself that it only aided her in her journey. She knew this was going to be one of the worst, and by being the worst it would only make her thankful for the days where she was at ease and aide her passion to destroy they evil beings.

Her glittering eyes watched as the creature drew away from her, a lustful gleam in his eyes and she knew her time was running short. She felt her heart begin to beat faster in her chest, feeling as though it was going to jump out of her throat when she felt the demon shift beneath her. His arms worked their way up the small of her back, coiling around her long, silky hair. She cried out softly as the biting sting coursed through her throbbing mind, her head being yanked forcefully back.

Her ears pricked at the sound of his voice, her gaze forced upwards towards the dim, fluorescent lighting. As she felt his breath against her skin she swallowed hard while his guttural growl resounded off of the walls. She felt the warmth of his tongue on her neck again, tracing along her soft skin before biting down hair.

The student gasped as she felt her skin break and a steady trickle of blood began to flow from the wound, the creature lapping at it greedily with his tongue. His teeth threatening to break her skin further caused the student to stay deathly still, her back arched high and uncomfortably. It was hard to remain steady when she realized the creature began to rock his hips again, causing his massive shaft to rub firmly against her swollen clit.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:11 am
Profile YIM

It had been long enough, and the demon would have to sate his lusts now on the female before he himself went insane. He took a deep breath, drawing his tongue back into his mouth before leaning back. His eyes closed for a split second, holding the student's hair still in his fists before a large moan escaped from his lips. He was ready, and he was going to use her completely. Lowering his head once again, the demon's hands released her hair, letting her head fall back to wherever she wanted it to lay. He grinned, a gleam in his eye that hadn't been seen before as his dick was already well lubricated from her slickening folds.

He loosend his grip on her body with his arms but seized her hips in trade. He began to pull her body away from his own, but at hte same time pushed his chest against hers, forcing her to feel his body nearly topple on top of her own as he moved to mount her body. His body crashed against hers, threatening to force her back to hit hard against that ground as that cock of his slipped out from her stomach and pussy, slapping against her ass with the sudden thud they made on the ground.

"You're going to scream with this woman, you're going to hate every single second of it, I promise you." He said, hissing into her ear as his dick began to push against her folds once again, only this time the length was pushing into her body, instead of just sliding up and down between those hot little lips of hers as he continued to grip her hips tightly.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:24 am

Shai’s eyes fluttered closed, her breathing so shallow that she feared her lungs from burst from lack of air, her body trembling as the lizardman’s jaw was clenched around her throat. It was bittersweet when she felt the creature’s jaw slowly relax against her neck, his grip on her hair loosening as well as her locks slid through his relaxing fingers. A lustful moan erupting from his parted lips.

Reluctantly the student let her head fall back to a more comfortable position, which resulted in her staring Grail right in his eyes. She hated his penetrating gaze. The moment she had feared all along was drawing near and the student was shocked when she felt the abrupt shift of the demon as he readjusted his hands. Reflexively she brought her newly freed hands to her chest, while his talons dug into her fleshy thighs.

He lifted her with ease and pressed his substantial weight against her body, forcing her back against the cool cement floor. During the shift the creature had managed to get his throbbing cock in alignment with her glistening folds. The woman struggled in his grasp, her hips swaying wildly and her arms pushing against his chest. Her overpowered her easily and she cowered beneath his weight when she heard his venomous promised.

He pressed the tip of his thick cock against past her slick lips and thrust forward penetrating her and plunging into her warm depths, her inner walls hugging against his thick shaft as he entered. The student cried out in protest, her arms flailing wildly against the beast.

”Stop!” She cried, but it only brought on another powerful thrust from the demon who seemed to revel in her cries. The student tossed her head, her nails digging against the creature’s thick scales as she felt his own talons digging into the flesh of her curvy thighs.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:39 am
Profile YIM

It was only a moment after she screamed at him to stop when his hips surged foward, his throbbing manhood penetrating her folds and her entire body in one quick, rough thrust. He felt her warmth, her wetness and tightness around his cock immediately and groaned in response to it, his grip on her thighs only tightening with that insertion. Gritting his teeth, he laid his body down on the ripe student's own, his eyes continuing to peirce into hers as his hips gyrated against her crotch. He said nothing, only gazed into her eyes as his right hand slid up her smooth skin, trailing upwards until he could grip onto one of her fleshy orbs. He gave that flesh a healthy squeeze before sliding his hand back up to her neck, slowly wrapping his fingers around her throat.

Silent still, the lizardman began to pump his hips back and forth, wanting to make this as slow and excrutiating for her as possible. His hips were pumping out slowly, and slamming back into her body again and again as he lay on top of her, his mouth opened slightly as he breathed, his breath hitting against her face while his tail slashed back and forth in the air. Inside of her body, his cock throbbed achingly and enjoying the feel of a tight, warm glove around it after so long of a slumber. The lizardman nearly drooled in satisfaction as he raped the young female, swaying his hips around with every forceful thrust he made into her.

After one last thrust he held himself deep inside of the student, his mouth curling in a sick grin as he looked up towards that door. "Shame...I...don't think you're little companion made it out there. Whatever it is, it isn't moving, that's for sure." He began, his hips continuing to slowly rock back and forth and side to side, forcing his member to easily touch on every part of her sensitive walls. "Or maybe he abandoned you...Mmmm that would be quite the typical thing on this island...saving oneself instead of another. I've seen it far too often."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:31 pm

The student’s nubile body rocked as the demon thrust his hips, his thick cock penetrating her deeply, abruptly, and roughly in the same swift motion, the tip of the creature’s phallus slamming hard against her cervix with each agonizing thrust. Her inner walls gripped longingly against the shaft, her sex dripping with her own honeyed juices as he pumped slowly inside of her.

The student realized his intent immediately, and to his credit it was working. He wasn’t just ravishing her body to his liking, he was manipulating her mind. It was an unspoken challenge, the penetrating gaze that locked the student’s icy blue eyes as she matched that ethereal stare. The student didn’t back down, she couldn’t back down now, not after her pitiful display of weakness.

The student fought hard to bite back every painful grimace that crossed over her features as the demon thrust tauntingly slow inside of her quivering cunt. She watched as a satisfied grin crossed over his features at any indication that the student was in terminal agony. He drew out each thrust, going painfully slow to ensure that the pinned student felt every agonizing inch of him as he pushed back inside of her warm, slick depths.

The student’s face twisted in anger and frustration as he started to regard Pan as a useless pile of nothingness. He blatantly stated that Pan was no longer in commission, and then was blasphemous enough and had the audacity to suggest that Pan would abandon her.
“I don’t know what kind of company you keep, but my friends would never abandon me.”

The student threatened viciously, grunting slightly as the tip of the creature’s cock found her cervix with his renewed and powerful invasion of her netherlips, causing her nails to grind fervently against his scaly skin.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 am
Profile YIM

Knowing that he was hitting a rather sensitive vein in the idea that she was abandoned by her little 'friend', the lizardman continued to go that route as his massive member continued to thrust and intrude inside of her inner walls. As her nails raked against his scaly flesh, the beast slid his hands up her sides quickly until his hands gripped around her arms, slamming them onto the ground while lurching forward. Pinning her to the ground, the beast leaned in closer to her features, that tongue slapping against her cheek again before trailing down across her neck and bare shoulder. "I'm pretty sure a...unique creature such as that would have survived a little fall then." He hissed into her ear, grinning that devilish grin.

"Surely...he would have come barreling through that door by now..." He hissed silently into her ear, coaxing her on as his hips crashed against her own again and again.

Taunting her like this was the only real satisfaction he was receiving other than his member throbbing inside of her folds. He kept her pinned, arms above her head on that cold pavement while his hips rode into her own, his crotch hitting against her clit with every grinding motion he made into her body. His left hand would force both of her wrists into that powerful grip so his right could be free to roam across her body until it rested on her cheek. He cupped her cheek and chin in his right hand and gripped it tightly, forcing her to continue to look up at her attacker.

He drew his lips down slowly towards her own, that glimmer of pure evil still in those blank, black eyes. "Now for your nightmare to become a reality whore..." He whispered before placing his scaly, slick lips against her own, that tongue pushing against her mouth in an effort to fully penetrate her oral cavity while that throbbing dick of his violated her pussy faster and harder.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 pm

The student hadn’t realized that her hands were gripped so tightly against the creature’s skin until she felt his scaly hands running over her own. She could have only hoped she had caused him even a glimmer of discomfort considering their circumstances. Either way, the beast obviously hadn’t liked her freedom, and though there was a struggle between the two, it was quickly won by the stronger.

The student gritted her teeth harshly as the lizard man slammed her arms above her head, pushing them harshly against the cement. That discomfort accompanied with the shooting pain as the creature’s barreling thrust caused his thick cock to slam against her cervix caused the student to cry out. She tugged tirelessly at her arms, and managed to get one free for a vengeful backhand against the creature’s head before he secured both of her wrists with one hand. The student could hardly believe the sheer strength of the beast, but found that her hit hadn’t even fazed him as he began to taunt her again, his cold fingers gripping her cheek and chin as he did so.

Without meaning to the student’s eyes went wide as she realized the implication. There was no way the student could have known what occurred during those agonizing moments away from her friend, her creation. Had the best simply shredded Pan into hundreds of pieces with that devious tail? Or was this bastard being honest. Had he simply thrown Pan? A glimmer of hope appeared behind the student’s glossy, gray gaze. Pan could shapeshift on a whim! Perhaps he had survived and shifted into something with wings! Then another devastating blow from the ruthless creature jolted the student as he thrust deep inside of her warm, moist walls. She felt a pang of realization, the beast was right. No matter what she’d have said to Pan, surely he would have come by now if he had survived.

She felt her spirit diminishing; if Pan had escaped she knew he would have never abandoned her. Wherever he was, he was either severely damaged and couldn’t get back to her or out of commission completely. She prayed it wasn’t the latter, she knew that if it were the case she’d never be able to get the same Pan back. Another forceful thrust from the creature, along with the tightening of his fingers against her chin snapped the student out of her inner turmoil.

Her gaze narrowed against his own, surely he could notice the tears threatening the back of her eyes as sure as she could see the dark malevolence behind his own. He inched closer to her, a devious grin crossing his features when he noted her grimace as his throbbing cock slammed against her cervix, her tightening cunt vied against the intruding shaft. An almost inaudible whisper that was thick with promise echoed through her mind before she felt his cold lips press against her own.

The student recoiled of course, her head attempting to turn away but his griping fingers held her fast. His long tongue prodding at her lips, seeking entrance. Shai felt the tears rimming her eyes right before they fell closed, sending the streaming trails of tears trailing her cheeks before his tongue finally found its entrance, diving deep into her mouth. She entertained the idea of biting the tongue away, and her teeth threatened accordingly as another painful jolt shattered against her inner walls.
Her pearl teeth dug deep into the thick muscle that intruded into her mouth. She felt the coppery taste as his blood trickled into her mouth and she thought she’d gag as his tongue continued to swirl around her mouth. That alone caused her teeth to retreat, realizing she’d done minimal damage at best due to her own lack of viciousness.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

The bite the studen adminstered to the lizardman's tongue would force the beast to grunt in pain. In relatilation, the demon only kep tthat tongue inside of her mouth, nearly penetrating her throat, for a few moments more before it snaked back into his mouth from her own. He kept a stern hold on her face while his eyes seemed to narrow on her own.

"Did you really...think that would get you anywhere whore?" He hissed, keeping that throbbing erection inside of her body for a few moments more before fully pulling out of that warm, tight snatch. Breathing deeply, he kept that stern grip on her cheek and chin until he reared up, his ass on his heels while pulling the female up by her own arms.

To say that he was irritated would be a gross understatement while he began to turn her body around by gripping onto her side with his free hand and pretty much flopping her down onto her stomach. He had let go of her arms in this time, opting to keep a better grip on her body by attatching his hands to the sides of her form with his superior strength.

"A fighter till the end, that's what some of you cunt's just are." Growling he pushed his member up against her slit again, that rock hard member sliding up and down her slit until it began to creep slowly upwards.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:16 am

When she heard the irate grunt from the creature after her teeth drew away from his tongue, a part of her wanted to return that malevolent smirk he had given her only moments before. The student found she couldn’t do so. The creature didn’t seem hindered or daunted, but rather his intensity as his cock plunged into her honeyed depths only seemed to increase. His tongue massaged her own, penetrating impossibly deep and causing the student to gag reflexively before he resolved to withdraw his tongue from her quivering lips.

His breath was hot against her face, her tongue was swirling inside of her mouth trying desperately to get the taste of his blood out of her mouth. She felt dizzy and couldn’t even match his unyielding stare.

”Nngh!” She moaned, overcome by her own phobia of blood her slick cunt contracting around the creature’s thick cock as it continued to slam inside of her. She was relieved a great deal when she felt him withdraw from her, her chest heaving up and down causing her breasts to swell with each labored inhalation. The student groaned as she was pulled upward, her hopes that perhaps this would be quick vanishing in an instant.

The cement was warmed at least, from her own prior bodyheat, as she was pressed harsh against the ground, her supple breasts mashing against the harsh concrete. He released her arms, a temporary reprieved allowing her the slightest amount of leverage against his substantial body weight keeping her down. Her hands pressed against the cement, trying to offer her abused breasts some solace in the situation.

She felt the tip of his cock rubbing against her glistening slit, her sex throbbing in absence of it’s prior pounding, begging to be fucked. The student whimpered quietly as the tip of his shaft began its journey upward, pressing threateningly at her tight, quivering ass. The student’s eyes widened at the realization of his intent and she struggled underneath his weight.

”No!” She screamed pressing herself upward trying to escape from his threatening notion, as she squirmed in his grip she felt his hands tighten against her waist, pinning her almost effortlessly in her place.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:00 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next