View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Meditation (Siferus) 

Post Re: Meditation (Siferus)
A loud muffled groan vibrates through the monster's cock as the second tendril joined the first. Her folds stretch tightly around it sending molten heat through her loins. The woman could not muster any resistance to the two sliding tentacles. Her eyes roll back once more as juices gush forth from a second climax, melting away any fight that the aphrodisics missed.

She sat there on her knees. Her body continues to shiver as the two appendages saw away at her tender walls. The woman could not stop groaning, adding more pleasure as she began to suck harder and deeper on the beast's rod, bobbing her head back and forth as she tastes the creature's semen and her own juices.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 am

Siferus, barely able to stand at this point, carefully sits on the sand not letting his cock leave the witch's hot, stimulating mouth.

"You're better than I've heard, girl."

Still having the two tendrils pumping themselves in and out of her soaking wet sex and the two coiled around her legs, the rest of her bonds loosened and fell, allowing her to use more of her body to please him, but not enough to let her escape.

He started alternating his tendrils, one sliding in while the other slid out.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:23 am

The witch did not pay attention to the insult. Seems the woman has been on the island for a long time and been thoroughly trained. Her body was leading the show, telling her mind she wanted more and she could not help but agree.

Her knees sink to the sand as she keeps them spread for apart allowing the tentacles free access to her dripping folds. The woman's hips began to rock gently, meeting the thrusts with small bucks of her own. With thoughts of escape long gone, Kanoe uses her free arms to continue to pleasure the monster. A hand reaches under the huge shaft and began stroking and fondling the creatures balls while the other strokes what parts of the shaft she could not swallow into her throat. Weak groans continue to sound from her body as her second climax was quickly followed by a third, the chemical in her body keeping her from holding them back anymore.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Siferus growled loudly, a little precum spurting into her mouth as the tendrils inside her threatened to fill her with his seed again.

Noticing she'd had her third orgasm, he kept a little more alert, since the effects of his chemical would be wearing off at any moment, his senses somewhat dulled by the amazing blowjob this witch giving him.

"Just like that, witch. Aaaahhhnnn..."

With that long groan of ectasy, Siferus and his two tendrils came, pumping molten seed into Kanoe.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 pm

The witch moans as she began to swallow mouthfuls of the thick hot spunk. Her body shudders as she felt more of vile seed pumping deep into her already filled womb. Kanoe's belly swells slightly as excess seed began to squish out around the two tendrils and out the corners of her mouth. Her hands rest loosely on the monster's sides as she sat there, gulping down the thick fluid and proceeds to cleaning his cock off. The chemical was wearing off but it was far too late. Her inner walls were still tender and contracting around the tendrils as her body was left in a lust filled daze.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:15 pm

Siferus pulled his cock out of her mouth and proceeded to roll her onto her back, straddling her full, voluptous chest, releasing the rest of her bonds, sliding his thick cock in between her heaving breasts, a pair of tendrils pushing her orbs around his shaft.

Starting to thrust his shaft between her heaving orbs, he pumped his tendrils of her folds faster, forcing a kiss from his catch.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm

She moans weakly as the beast lays her down on her back. Sand stuck to her glistening body and long hair as chest rises and falls with shuddering breaths. Three climaxes in such short order had left the witch exhausted. Even if she were aware there was little strength to fight with as the beast mounts on top of her body. Soft gasps of pleasure leave her lips as the dripping cock began sawing away between her swollen orbs sending butterflies fluttering in her stomach as her fingers dig into the soft sand. Her mouth opens to speak only to be filled with the monster's lips and tongue. She resists only briefly before finding herself suckling on the vile creature's tongue.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Starting to saw faster between her breasts, his phallus tapping her chin with each thrust as he slowly pulls his tongue from her mouth, he removed the tendrils from her soft sex.

"I'm still waiting for your name, witch. This is the best fuck I've ever had." He huffed, his loss of breath apparent.

He was getting tired and the sun was beginning to rise. He wanted to hold his last orgasm until the sun broke the horizon of the water. This orgasm would be no different. His precum lubricating her mounds.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:05 pm

"Ohh...Ahh...K-Kanoe...Ahh..." she moans.

Her body was begining to tense. The witch's body was a blessing and a curse. Her attractive breasts were extremely sensitive and it seems to have grown worse by many monsters of the island. Juices ran freely out of her puffing netherlips as her sex began to contract hungerly. Her eyes flutter wildly as the sawing did not stop. Her breasts jiggle and sway, her rock hard nipples dancing before the creature's gaze.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

"Kanoe, huh? Beautiful name. I'll remember to look you up again."

As the sun broke the horizon of the water, he unleashed another orgasm, spraying his cum all over her face and jet black hair.

Feeling the vibrations from her vaginal muscles contracting, he moved back, lifting her legs, pushing the tip of his cock against her sensitive folds.

"You still want more? If you want it, just tell me, and I'll plunge my cock in you again, Kanoe."

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:28 pm

She groans as juices faintly squirt from her abused body. It was a weak climax but still equally draining to the already drained witch. Her body shivers as she resists the urge to lick her lips as her face is covered in monster seed. The woman did not even try to move as the monster repositions once more. She felt the heated tip pushing against her pink folds causing a gasp to leave her as she tries to squirm away.

"N-No..No more..please.." she whimpers, finally getting some sense back in her head.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:34 pm

He spoke in an alluring tone of voice, his humanity showing.

"You're an incredible woman, Kanoe. You'll make a special person very happy one day. I was human once. Then those bastards at the labs did this to me because I tried to stop a monster from raping a student here. I failed and she was raped. Being turned into the monster you see was my punishment for that. Follow me. I have something for you. I give you my word as a father that I will not attack you."

He rose and walked toward the forest.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Kanoe lays there, taking long deep breaths as she tries to will some strength back into her limbs. Her body felt like a doll at the moment. She shivers as the beast began to speak in a softer tone, sending tingling feelings through her spine as he whispers his story in her ear.

"Uhhh! What...What do you want from me?" she says faintly.

The witch tries to push the creature away as she tries to get up. The creature had something to give her? She was not sure if she can trust this creature. The promise based as a father was something she never heard a monster give before. It was not like she had much of a choice. Anger the creature again and she will be on her back once more. She did not have the strength to run or fight the thing. The woman rises to her feet wearing nothing but her small necklace that was now resting between her breasts on a glob of white cum. She warily watches the creature unsure where he was going to lead her.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 pm

"What I want from you is for you to hone your skills. My gift will help you do that. The student I couldn't save...was my daughter. My name is Siferus."

Reaching the outskirts of the forest, he stopped and turned to look at Kanoe.

"Stay behind me, Kanoe. I have traps set all over. I'll steer you clear of them."

He proceeded into the forest.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Kanoe blinks at the monster's answer. Hone her skills? What did this creature know about magic? Some beasts and demons on the island has taken advantage of her lust for power and learning the dark arts. But since this beast has already raped her body in nearly every way possible, she had little else to lose.

She heeds the spider's advice and follows behind the creature. Soon she lost sight of the moon to the thick canopy of trees, leaving her in darkness alone with the monster. This was feeling more and more like a bad idea.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next