View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Revisit to a friend 

Post Re: A Revisit to a friend
As Kanoe had orgasmed once again, Siferus felt compelled to eat her out. He coiled tendrils around her body gently, only enough to lift her and move her to where he wanted to be. She was placed in a typical 69 position, with the shaft that had been pumping her soft sex for the last god only knows how long mere inches from her mouth. She then felt his tongue tracing the outer edges of her sex, merely teasing her before her got serious about what he was about to do to the witch.

"You taste delightful, Kanoe. It's so sweet. He said, his tongue soon delving into her wet sex, swirling around slowly at first.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:48 am

She did not struggle as she was eased off the monster's cock and repositioned over the creature hungry maw. Her tongue follows the tendril that left her mouth before licking her own lips. The sight of the creature's glistening cock took her breath away. Heat rose in her cheeks as she felt her mouth water. She could not fight her body's desire to have it back inside her.

Kanoe gasps, her body shivering as she felt a long slithering tongue slide around her dripping nethinglips. The rough muscle grazes over her hardened pearl sending lovely jolts of pleasure directly into her loins causing her to melt like butter in the creature's grasp. As the tongue pushes into her folds, her lips press and spread over the monster's tip, stifling her own moans as she began to lick and suck the monster's meat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 am

Siferus' tongue begins sliding in and out of her, almost fucking her with his tongue, releasing her bonds once again, two tendrils once again playing with her breasts. This time was different. It wasn't as aggressive as earlier, it more more sensual, as if it was to please her more than himself. The touch was gentler and the massaging was lighter, not causing any pain at all.

Siferus moaned into her soft, wet sex as she took his thick shaft into her mouth, sending pleasant vibrations through her whole body. She tasted so sweet, his tongue began sliding in and out of her faster, taking as much of her juices into his mouth at one time as he could, eventually starting to suck very gently at her sex, wanting to just immerse himself solely in pleasing the witch.

"Mmmmm....So sweet....Delightful....Feels....sooo....good, Kanoe... He said, licking in between words, his breath also very heavy.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 am

"Mmmm..."

Her eyes flutter briefly as tendrils wrap around her bountiful orbs. The tender massage forces a groan from her throat as she slides even more of the monster's rod into her throat. She swallows causing her throat to contract around the phallus, feeling every little throb inside her mouth as her tongue slides along beneathe the shaft. Warmth spreads through her breasts calming the woman further into the embrace.

Kanoe's arms wrap around as much of the spider's body as she could as she continues to suck deeply on the large cock, tasting her own musky juices and the beast's thick cum. Hips grind hard against the creature's face as the tongue continues to thrust and fill her hot sex. Muffled gasps and moans sound from the woman as the monster sends pleasing vibrations through her inner walls and body. Juices squish and trickle freely into the monster's awaiting mouth. Her own folds quiver and clench tightly around the thrusting muscle as she felt her folds being sucked and drained of their juices.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 am

Kanoe's clenching cunt provides more friction for the tongue to swirl around, providing even more pleasure for the raven colored haired witch. The juices flowing into the mouth of the spider taste so delicious that he can't resist, he had to keep going, almost like he was addicted to the wondrous taste of it. A deeper moan flowed into her dripping sex as she went even further down on his long meat, it starting to thrust gently into her mouth.

As her arms wrapped themselves around the bulk of his body, his tendrils mimicked the gesture, applying a very light embrace as her breasts were so tenderly massaged and played with, her nipples getting attention from the tips of the tendrils as he continues to swallow as much of her juices as possible, any he couldn't get into his mouth, flowing down the corners of his mouth. He couldn't muster anything to say, his moans into the deep reaches of her cunt saying all that need be said.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 am

"Mmph..Mmm.." she moans softly.

Sparks flew inside her body as the warm tips flick over her rock hard peaks. Kanoe's eyes fell shut as she let herself be completely washed away by the warmth and pleasure flowing through her body. She took long deep sucks as she pulls her head back only to lather her tongue around the thick meat as she pushes it back into her throat.

Her groans grew louder and more blissful as the creature continues to suck at her cunt. The creature's deep moans vibrate along her g-spot sending her insides twitching violently, feeding the beast even more of her precious nectar. The gentle massage to her breasts kept her body heated but relaxed, unable to resist the tongue ravaging her insides. The tension built slowly, sneaking it's way into her very core. Gradually, her body began to shiver a bit as her inner walls began to twitch and contract. Juices began to flow more from her tender insides as her arousal and need grew.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 am

Siferus continued to thrust his shaft gently into her mouth, letting it slide deeper into her mouth, her tongue pleasuring the beast all the more. His thick shaft began to slowly pulsate inside of her mouth, spurting a little presemen into her waiting mouth. He continued to suck and moan into Kanoe's cunt, wanting more and more of the addictive nectar that came from her netherlips.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 am

The witch tastes the precum, groaning softly as she continues to pleasure the beast. Her body could not stop quivering as the creature continues to suckle on her sex, feeding on the woman's juices. Her moans grew louder as she began to squirm in the thing's grasp. Inner walls continue to cling to the thrusting tongue, shivering wildly as her loins continue to tense further and further. Weak spasms began to squirt more of the musky fluids out of her body, gradually growing stronger as the beast continues to eat her out, each suck forcing stronger and longer spasms from her body. Her moans grew long blissful as her body reached the point of no return. The spasms became continuous as Kanoe fell into another climax, gushing hot nectar into the creature's face. The witch fell limp on top of the monster, the last of the poison running it's course leaving behind a still twitching and spasming woman.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:41 pm

When Kanoe climaxed into Siferus' face, he began to frantically clean the nectar that she had so graciously given him off of her still quivering cunt and the inside of her thighs. She still had the monster's cock in her mouth, it pulsated a few times before spewing it's hot seed deep into her throat, still as hard as a diamond.

The tendrils that she had been stroking once again approached her and they began to spray their hot seed all over her face and hair, the white globs of cum making the perfect contrast with her raven black colored tresses of hair.

Kanoe would feel herself once again lifted into the air when the tendrils coiled around her limp body. He lined the shaft of his cock up with her quivering sex, pushing the tip against her once again.

"Hope you're ready, because I'm not done with you yet. You're going to work for that book...

Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Glazed eyes widen slightly as the creature's hot load began pumping down her throat. Her body went on auto pilot, gulping down the thick ooze to avoid choking. The woman's body trembles as warmth fills her belly and spreads through her body. But there was far more where that came from as Kanoe felt threads of cum fall upon her face, hair, and down her back.

"Ah..Uhhh.."

The student was still getting her bearings as she was lifted back into the air. Seed drips out of her mouth and down her chin as her eyes blink slowly. The poison induced daze was beginning to clear, leaving only the hazy state of bliss her body was still feeling. The witch weakly squirms in her bonds but her limbs felt like wet noodles in the tendrils' grasp. Her head rears back, a groan leaving her lips as that familiar rod began to push back into her already abused sex.

"Nngh...Ahhh...N-No more.." she whimpers.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:33 pm

"No more? No more? Why would I stop when we're having so much fun? He snickered, pushing his long shaft back into her ready sex, the mixture of their cums squishing out as he slowly pushes back into her waiting sex.

Her breasts still felt the light touches of his tendrils as he continued to caress them, bringing more heat to her warm chest. He tightened her bonds to prevent her from swatting the tendrils away from her.

"The night is young still, Kanoe. It'll still be a few hours before dawn. I'll let you go then." He sneered at her, leaning down and grazing her lips with his tongue.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm

"Ahhhhnnn!" she cries out.

The phallus plows deep into her body, juices and cum oozing around the sides. A few hours?! She was not sure she could take much more. Her body felt so weak now from exhaustion. Even if she were to somehow be free of the tendrils, she would not have the strength to run away much less channel her mana.

Pain mixes with the wonderful tingling pleasures that the drilling cock brought her. The witch tugs at her bonds but otherwise remains limp as the tendrils held her up like a puppet. Her toes curl with each forceful push of the monster's hips, squishing even more fluids out and running all the way down her thighs. She gasps for breath, unable to regain any sense of control to her body as she was used and abused like a cheap toy.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Siferus continued to plow deeper and deeper inside of her still soaking wet cunt, her juices squirting out all the more. He was loving every moment of her being his captive. As he pounded her shaven cunt, a tendril coiled around her throat, keeping her from biting down on the tendril when he forced it into her throat, spurting a small amount of the aphrodisiac into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it.

"Yes, hours. We're going to have some fun tonight if you want that book..."

Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:14 am

"Mmph! Mm!" she squeals as the tendril slides into her throat.

Kanoe's eyes go wide as she struggles with what strength she had left. The witch nearly gags around the vile appendage as the creature continues to pound hard and deep into her dripping folds. Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth as she was forced to swallow more of the spider's poison. The effects returned almost immediately. Warmth washes over her mind and body causing her body to shudder and fall limp in her bonds.

The monster's cock slurps in and out of her flooded cunt. The several rapes have made her passage much easier to thrust into as her body began to loosen up. Her eyes slowly begin to glaze over once more as heat rose back into her cheeks. She was falling back into her lust induced daze. Her hips began to rock slowly against the powerful thrusts into her body.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:20 am

The tendril pulls back, not going as deep into her throat, ensuring she won't gag or suffocate during this. He wanted her to be awake for every moment of this assault.

The long thick shaft continued to pump itself in and out of her slick honeyed sex. She wasn't clenching as hard as before, but she was plenty tight as it was, each thrust bringing both of them closer to orgasm once again.

Aaahhhnn...

Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next