View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Where Eagles Dare [Princedarkstorm] 

Post Re: Where Eagles Dare [Princedarkstorm]
Keith would follow behind Shai .In his mind "Why does this woman hate me so ?" as he follows close but not to close he asks "Why do you act like the campus has no police here every school has police or you just hate working men ?"
As both would hear screams of others in terror and pleasure near by .As the pair moves towards the noises since it is close to the dorms .The pair see three women are raped by the SSshadu 'Ummcumm and a mindslug is biting into their heads as well .Keith pulls her down hand covering her mouth and in a whisper "Please be quite ".
As the women get up and leave like nothing has happened .The two unlikey allies remain hidden in the undergrowth as the Beasts move away to seek more prey .

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Shai scoffed at the man’s logic about campus police. She rolled her eyes slightly at Keith’s audacity to dare even calling her a sexist. She did well to keep her distance from him, preferring to walk parallel to the man opposed to in front of him. She wanted to be aware of any changes she saw the man going through. She did note that his health seemed to be improving, if not only slightly in the way he walked. At the sound of the women in the distance the woman was much more cautious, going as far as shoving him off of her as he pulled her downward.

The girl watched as the beasts lowered the women, the terrified students scrambling through the forest back towards the dorms as the beasts slithered onward. She’d never seen so much activity in one night. She felt a distinctive chill, her eyes wandering down to the tribal tattoo that adorned her right shoulder blade. So it seemed her nanites had finally shed and were no longer concealing the design. She closed her eyes for a moment while the pair were waiting for the beasts to clear their view, the tattoo seemed to grow slightly, swarming her body until several straps formed, covering her breasts and crotch area allowing her a semblance of clothing, seductive, but clothing nonetheless. Once the monsters were out of her view she turned towards the man and scowled.

“Not every University needs campus police,” she spat. “This is a private University on a lone island- really how much mischief can one cause. You can tell me who you are, but I have the choice on whether or not I believe you, and in this instance I don’t.” She said, standing and continuing on. She was relieved to see the buildings of the dorms in view, they were just beyond the border of the forest, with little interruption. She was thankful for that much. As they broke through the tree’s and a distinctive path came into view the student turned towards Keith.

“The faculty building, including the nurses are that way,” She said pointing in the opposite direction of where she intended to go. “But as a campus policeman I’m sure you already knew that.” She hissed, turning on her heel and started off in a run, invigorated by the sight and comfort of what she could hope was safety.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 am
Profile YIM

As Shai flees towards the faculty building Keith tackles her knocking the breath out of her .Covering her mouth again as the snake like beasts move around "I Thought I sense a prey and ....The Enemy is nearby ".A look of fear appeared on the beasts .
Keith in a very low whisper "Look I just heal fast due to Chi trainging and what about those things ?"pointing at coverings over her beatiful body .
The Beasts start to look for the Enemy and their Prey .Beast tracker "Maybe it was the Whitehaired prey we saw eariler in the dorms ?"another beast would start to jerkoff saying "That is a good idea I hope it is true ".
Keith eyes flicker between hazel and the onxy of her attacker as Shai watched him trying to shield both of them from the SSshadu 'Ummcumm poor nightvision .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

The student’s air was knocked out of her as she felt the man barrel her towards the ground. She nearly screamed in protest but the soft slithering of approaching creature’s quickly silenced her. The student glared angrily at the beasts that passed the hiding pair by. She was growing irritated with the man that was halting her progress back towards her haven, her home on the wretched island.

The student was casting a disapproving look over her shoulder towards the ‘man’ that had tackled her down. As his hand lowered away from her mouth she answered his inquiry.

“It’s none of your concern, I can assure you I don’t need you to get back safely. I can take care of myself.” She whispered, plucking the man’s hands away from her body and keeping low to the ground. A look of disgust appeared on her docile features as one of the beasts started to touch himself, and she thought she’d heard a comment about white hair. She shook away the worry and backed slowly into the comfort of the shadows, her back leaning against a tree as she waited for the threat to pass.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM

The Exile was weak from his fight with his bloodfoes .
But he still longed for Shai ,He could wait and stalk her in his leaisure and watch so nothing stops his pleasures with the beatiful white haired maiden .
Keith would hobble towards the infarmy but as soon as Shai could not see him transform and grab his prize that he still lusted over .

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 am
Profile YIM

Once the way was clear she offered the man little more than a nod of acknowledgement before she took off towards the dormitories. Behind the young student, her calf-length white locks streamed behind her like a river, offering a pale luminescent glow to the woman as she ran barefoot back towards safety.

She had made it across open ground. She took harbor behind the wall of a building. Her eyes vigilantly scanned the campus, her gray oculars settling on the image of the man as he ran towards the faculty building. She narrowed her gaze, cursing under breath as his form disappeared behind a building.

She pulled her silvery locks over her shoulder and took up her path once more, her slender form weaving through the alleyways in between buildings until she finally found the entrance to the dormitories. With a sigh of relief she pushed herself inside of the warmth the common room offered. She stepped inside of the elevator, exhaustedly leaning against the railing as it began it’s ascent back towards her dorm. Her plan was to make a quick stop in her room to grab some clothes, and then go stay Kathryn for the
night.

She pushed inside of her dorm room, looking warily towards the window. Pan still hadn’t come back and this caused a grave concern in the student. She shook her worrying thoughts away, she would have to worry about it tomorrow. She quickly ran to her dresser, pulling shorts and a tank top out and slipping them on. She grabbed another change of clothes and caught sight of herself in the mirror. A look of distaste crossed her features and she set her clothes on the dresser and started to smooth out her disheveled locks with her palms and fingertips.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 am
Profile YIM

The Exile waits for Shai to turn off her lights or to leave her room since he saw the changeing of new clothes ."More to peel off of the white haired exotic beatuty "as he thoughts of Shai lingered in his mind .
Nothing would stop this attack he needed the tantic energies and Shai would offer to him by force or willing .
He defend her from his foes but was it he protecting his prey or something else .As Shai gets ready to leave to go to Kathryn .He teleports in the doorway and covers her mouth to muffle any screams and pins her wrists over her head with his other hand lifting her about a foot off the floor .
He presses his body against Shai 's senual form and she can tell from his hardon he wanted her again .

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

After Shai was satisfied with her appearance, which was still pretty haggard, she scooped up her clothing and tucked it under her arm. She figured she’d just take a shower once she got there, but wanted to at least look presentable to her lover. Shai turned the doorknob and held the door open with her foot while she fumbled against the wall for the lightswitch. She found the switch and turned to leave.

Before the student could even blink she felt powerful arms enveloping her form. She opened her mouth to scream, but the sound was nothing more than a stifled pitch. She yanked at her arms violently, twisting in the creature’s grasp as they were pulled high above her head, her clothes falling carelessly to the floor.

”Twice in one night?!” The student thought angrily, accompanied by another muffled scream. The beast forced her back inside of her dorm room, the door closing silently behind them. As her body writhed against the monster’s form she felt the distinct hardness of the creature’s throbbing member against her thighs. She shook her head angrily, kicking her legs angrily as she was lifted off of the ground. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness the girl started to identify the beast’s shape, instantly recognizing him as her attacker from earlier. One thought echoed through her mind.

”And Keith is gone now after allegedly destroying this fucker…how convenient.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 am
Profile YIM

His hand over her mouth "Do not scream we need to talk but ...I need your engeries the SSshadu 'Ummcumm are the enemy to everything they did something to me ...."his eyes onxy to hazel then onxy .
His hand pinning her slender wrists over her head tights .His body pressed against hers as his groin stiffens from her sweet scent of her body and her sweet love nectaur .Shai would see it appears that is at war within it's mind .
"I killed the SSshadu 'Ummcumm to protect you they want to ..."
Rubbing his lust filled body against her senual body .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 am
Profile YIM

Nothing the beast was saying seemed to make sense to the nigh-albino girl. Her displeasure and anger was prevalent on her features as her body twisted in the air, struggling to free herself from the demon’s grasp. Her eyes widened in disbelief as the beast continued to talk in circles, her gaze wandering around her dorm in search of anything she could possibly use as a weapon.

She felt her tender breasts brush against the creature’s chest. The woman swallowed hard, struggling to free her lips from the cover of the creature’s rough hand. Desperately wishing to call for help. She shook her head angrily as she felt the thickness of the creature’s cock rubbing against her bare stomach, as her tank had rode up her sides revealing her taut belly. Her smooth, slender legs kicked wildly in the air, once or twice aiming for the creature’s cock but the creature craftily deflected her blows.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 am
Profile YIM

The tendrils from the left should snake out from thier location one coils tighly around her wrists squeeze them together .Two tendrils from the same area would block Shai's attempted kick and then coil around her knees forcing her legs apart the sharp pain it delivers is quick but not damaging to her body .The fourth tendril would caress her calves and then thights thru her clothing leaving a milky creamy slime where it started from to it's finish .
The right shoulder tendrils move appear and would to block anything Shai might try to do to fight him off .His hand over her mouth moves and he starts to kiss her full on the lips .Almost tender like she was someone Shai thought .His hands caress and massage Shai's beatiful melons roughtly at first then massaging till her nipples go erect .
His groin rubs against Shai's vagina his movement slow to arouse her body to the lust the Exile was feeling towards her .

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:47 am
Profile YIM

The student cried hard against the creature’s hands as the tendrils began their assault on her sore limbs. The thick tendrils coiled around her knee’s forcibly yanking her legs apart causing a shooting pain through her pelvis. Her eyes wandered down the length of her body, a slithering tendril wandered up the length of her smooth leg. Her eyes lingered on the glistening substance that the tendril left her in its wake.

She managed to get out a partial scream as the creature moved his hand, his lips replacing the hand quickly, tenderly kissing her lips. Disgusted the student tossed her head breaking the kiss and growling angrily, tugging restlessly at her arms. A small bead of sweat appeared on her forehead as the student pulled tirelessly at her aching legs, the beast sending unwilling pulses of pleasure through body as the hardness of his cock slid against her slit through the mesh fabric of her shorts.

“L-let me go.” The student groaned, her energy beginning to deplete as the fatigue started to settle over her tired body.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 am
Profile YIM

"I have need of you ,Beatiful Shai .Of the tantic energies that you will give me "whisper the Exile .The remaining tendrils sense that Shai's weaked state and remove her shorts not ripping them off but gently like a lover .
Then two tendrils head towards her beatiful rear .One would prod her anus the other caress her firm asscheeks .The last two tendrils seem to watch .
His hands caress ,massage and squeeze her beatiful breasts .His mouth kissing her like a sercet lover .
The three groins start to caress her lovenest the center groin would enter her lovenest slowly and the left groin would start to enter and move in her vagaina like a very fast postion abd the third would rub her lower lips slowly .
"Is this so bad ?Pretty Shai .I watched you and they fear you for reasons unknown " whispers the Exile .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 am
Profile YIM

The student tossed her head lightly, still weakly pulling at her limbs in some feeble attempt to get away from the demon’s clutches. Her eyes were half opened, almost dreamy as the creature ground his body firmly against her own.

“Wh-what are you talking about?” The student asked with a quivering, yet still forceful voice as the demon whispered something about taking something from her. Her mind was weary but through action it was obvious what the demon wanted from her. She cried out in protest as she felt the tendrils swarming her luscious ass, slipping down her shorts until they fell down her slender thighs. Once the task was completely the student’s body tensed significantly as she felt the tendril prodding curiously at her ass.

“No don’t!” The student pleaded, swaying her hips in attempts to escape the tendrils exploratory prodding, wriggling her firm ass in the process. The demon’s hands caught the student’s eye as they moved towards her full globes, his rough hands squeezing against the supple flesh. He worked the flesh brutally, her tender nipples swelling at the fervent attention.

Against the will of her mind, her body was beginning to become aroused. Her slender slit was already beginning to glisten with her juices. She struggled significantly as she saw the beast raising his monstrous cock towards her quivering cunt. The dorm rang with the sounds of her pleas and eventually the sounds of her pain filled screams as the creature’s cock slipped past her folds and penetrated into her aching sex. The cock was joined by a second, with difficulty it pressed inside of her quickly tightening cunt. The beast rocked his hips, thrusting powerfully inside of her warm, inner depths. He took her, despite her cries burying his length deep inside of her and slamming painfully against her cervix as he attempted to fill her up to his hilt.

Tears swelled in her eyes as she felt the third cock prodding tauntingly at her nether lips. Her hands balled into tiny fists and her back arched wide, almost as if inadvertently offering her full breasts to the painful grasp of the demon that fucked her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 am
Profile YIM

The Exile's slow pounding of her vagina would start to increase .The rubbing on her lower lips would slowly dampen from his own pearldrops touching and mingeling with her own juuices .The groin that makes at the quicker pace would increase it's speed and goes deeper into her sweet pussy .
The anus proding would start to drop his pearldrops on the shapely ass .The other would spread her buttcheeks gentley as gets a slimely glisten on her shapely rearend from it's seed .
One hand strokes her face touchkissing her entire face .The other hand masage her beatiful boobs .His mouth sucks on her nipples like a vaccum cleaner in it's strenght .
The tendril coiled around her wrists would move so her wrists are giving it a handjob .The two tendrils that hold her legs caress her calves and thighs leaving a pearl colored cream on those lovely parts of her beatiful body .The remain tendrils would start to bath Shai in a creamy shower over her sides and face .The cum drips from her cheeks and hair glistens as it drips down .

Last edited by Princedarkstorm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:41 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next