View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Witchhunt (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: The Witchhunt (For Kanoe)
The demon grinned as one of his hands resting on Kanoe's hips left its place and slid down to her wet slit, finger sliding over the clit slowly, allowing the rough texture to scrape over the sensitive nub. "Tell me... Would you like me to stop?" The demon asked of the witch, just as his cock slammed back up into her hungry tunnel, just as his hands continued to toy with her aroused orbs, hands wet with her nectar." Oh, he had no intention of stopping, especially not with this interesting female, but he did so love giving females false hopes of freedom from their ordeals. "Just say the word and I'll release you. Just a little word and you can have my hands off your breasts... my cock out of your depths... Entirely up to you, my little witch."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:45 am

Her clit spasms madly beneathe the large finger. The swollen bundle of nerves pulsed in sync with her rapidly beating heart. The beast could feel her body twitching against his massive chest. The witch was fading and fading fast.

She pulls feebly against the hands holding her wrists but her body was already devoting all it's strength to the climax that was building deep inside her. Low moans sound as the slow strokes over her precious pearl kept her body begging for more. Juices had formed a puddle as they flow like a river down her trembling thighs. She was at the knife edge point before tumbling into oblivion.

Then the demon spoke. An chance to escape? She needed this so bad but if she gave in then she would belong to this monster. No, she can pleasure herself after. Oh god, she needed an out so badly. "Mmmm.... Please.... Can't... Ahhhnnn! Can't take it anymore!" she groans, "Please.. Please let me go... I can't..." every ragged breath ended in a moan. Half her wanted to beg for more, to feel more of those rough scales drag over her tender places until she was putty in his hands. But the dazed witch reached for that glimmering hope the demon had offered.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 am

Fornicarus laughed cruelly at Kanoe's response, amused at how her body was reacting so far. The demon grinned as his moved his thumb to join the finger teasing the clit, rubbing the sensitive bit in between his rough finger and thumb, mercilessly teasing her most sensitive part. "Say it like you mean it, my little witch." He laughed once again into her ear, hands squeezing and pinching on her tits, cock still sliding in and out of her, now at a faster rate, trying to get her off before she could have a chance to ask for her freedom again. "Go ahead, say it if you want to. Say it like you mean it, and I'll stop fucking you."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 am

"Ahhhnnnnn!" Her body twitched violently as both fingers grind and roll her rock hard pearl into submission. Her breasts throb with heat against the beasts's scaled palms. Liquid fire sears her insides, seeping outwards to every inch of her trembling form. The demon did not have to try hard to get his wish. That tingling heat quickly turned into that all too familiar rush as her entire body arched. "Aiiiiiiieeeeeee!" she screams as her insides cling tightly to the rapidly pumping cock. Hot juices gush forth as her entire body is wracked in unrelenting bliss. The witch could not find the voice to speak as every breath was forced from her in another heated groan. Her tense body continues to twitch as she slumps against the beast, allowing it to do as it wills with her trembling body.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Now, with Kanoe's orgasm, he wanted to see just how far he could push her. The demon suddenly became immaterial, like a ghost, and shifted through the witch, letting her free for only moments. Settling himself down onto the bed, in a relaxed position, Fornicarus grinned as he became solid once again, and pulled Kanoe onto him. With her back once again against his chest, the witch now was sitting upon the cruel demon's lap, and it was in this position that Fornicarus resumed his assault upon her. A hand returned to one of her mounds, groping and teasing merciless as ever while the other hand did not go for the second mound and instead bound itself around Kanoe's chest, keeping her trapped.

His fingers returned to her clit and resumed teasing the sensitive nub in the same torturous manner as before, as his last remaining free hand slid under Kanoe's left leg, and lift it up into the air and held it there, leaving her wide open. "You know, you should try speaking more coherently, might really help. I can't really figure out if you really want to be free... or if you just want me to keep on playing with you, my little pet." The demon spoke, voice full of playful laughter, as he fingers continued to torture the witch's sensitive clit, this time with three fingers twisting and turning all around the nub on all sides.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

The witch could no longer muster up any resistance as her body is wracked with blissful release. Fillled with a thick piece of scaled meat, her insides cling and nearly suck on it as wave after wave of pleasure ripples through her being. Her glazed eyes suddenly blink as the feeling of fullness suddenly fades like it were never there. The hands did the same as did the rest of his body. The demon flowed through her only to appear behind her.

Kanoe's freedom was short lived and even then her body was too busy trembling to move or flee. The beast had no difficulty pulling her back onto his still hardened rod, sounding another groan from the shivering woman. The demon showed no mercy, returning those scaled hands and fingers onto her precious mounds and her engorged clitoris. The dark witch was still basking in her afterglow as the beast began to swirl three fingers around pearl sending her body twitching violently. "Auugh! Ahhhhnnnn!" her moans echo off the walls as she was bobbed up and down on his monsterous member.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 am

Fornicarus laughed as the witch began moaning loudly, knowing her moans would not attract any unwanted attentions thanks to the technology all around in the walls. His fingers kept up the merciless and torturous attention upon the little nub in between her legs, scales scraping and rubbing hard on its sensitive surface. He would see just how much it would take her until she became desperate for him, just how long it would take until she begged him to do the job properly. With that, he stopped pistoning his cock into her and pulled it out by lifting her leg enough to allow the wet member to slide out.

"See, this is why I asked for clarification, my pet. You say no and yet your body screams yes." He spoke into her ear before allowing his long tongue to slide out between his teeths. The rough tongue slid down her neck and made its way to Kanoe's free mound that received no attention from him thus far. Sliding around the mound, the tongue squeezed hard on her tit as the tip scraped against her nipple, tasting the clear nectar. The tip continued to scrape and push against the nipple as it squeezed the mound in tandem with the hand toying with the other mound.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 am

"Ohhhh... Ohhhhnnn!" she groans as her body was lifted just off the thick rod. Juices dribble from her quivering folds as Kanoe squirms in the beast's arms. She was no longer impaled but it did little to cool the liquid heat spreading into her loins. Scaled fingers and claws stroke and grind into her tender pearl causing it to spasm, sending jolts of pleasure deep between her thighs. The witch could only groan as the beast kept taunting her. She did not care anymore, shivering as his tongue slithers down her body and began to lap away at her dribbling teats as his hands squeeze and milk her breasts of their delicious nectar.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Abandoning his grip on her leg, the demon laughed as he plunged his now-free fingers into Kanoe's wet cunt, pushing them into her rough and deep even as he continued to assault her nub with his fingers. The nectar she continued to lactate, though... He rather liked the taste. The demon continued to squeeze on her mounds with his lewd groping, fingers squeezing and tugging on the sensitive teats and forcing more nectar out, only to be lapped up by his ravaging tongue. Within moments, Fornicarus used one of his hands to pick Kanoe's arm, and placed it over his neck, allowing him to suck on the teat with his own mouth, teeth biting down on the leaking nipple hard and sucking upon it forcefully.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 pm

"Uhhnnn... Oh god..." she drones as fingers plunge back into her already abused cunt. The digits slurp in and out sending her insides fluttering as her hips grind into the creature's hand. Her eyes continue to flutter as heat ripples from her engorged teats, continuing to feed the monster's ravenous hunger. Kanoe's arm slumps around the demon's neck. She arches her back, thrusting her heavy mounds towards the creature's awaiting mouth as if offering them as a sacrifice. The mixture of pain and pleasure as the beast suckled at her flowing nectar sent a warm haze over her thoughts, nothing else mattered to her besides this blissful sensation.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm

And abruptly, Fornicarus stopped his assault upon Kanoe's body, his hands and fingers ceasing their actions. Releasing the teat within his mouth, the demon grinned and stared at the witch, waiting for her to regain her composure. Once he was sure she could speak coherently, Fornicarus smirked and began speaking. "Well, my little pet, would you like me to leave now or do you wish me to continue our little game?" Oh, he had no intention of stopping, of leaving but rather was merely interested in hearing her answer so that he might shatter her exceptations once again. This was not over, not by a long shot. "Well, pet? What shall it be?"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Heavy heated breaths leave Kanoe's mouth as she continues to rest against Fornicarus. Her insides continue to flutter after the beast stopped his assaults on her body. She was given time to rest, allowing the haze to lift some from her mind. The witch still felt hot and her breasts ached, still swollen with arousal and nectar. Once again, the beast taunted her with an offer.

"Mmm..." she moans softly, "Please... L-Leave me... Al-Alone..." She knew the beast was lying. The thing had no reason to leave when he could merely fuck and feast on her till he was satisfied or until her body gave up.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 pm

"Even though your body is so excited, even though I can smell so much arousal coming from you, you still rather me leave you alone?" Fornicarus grinned, chuckling softly as he shifted his body slighly, allowing the girl to slide onto the bed as he moved out from under. The demon posed himself above Kanoe, his arms holding himself up, along with knees on the bed. Fornicarus stared down at Kanoe, a maddeningly smug grin on his lips. "Very well then, if you'd rather not continue our fun, my pet, then I'll just be on my way then. That is, after I devour your magic, of course." He laughed softly, and leaned in toward the witch, mouth opening slightly as if preparing to consume all her mana.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Kanoe's eyes grow wide in horror. Her heart had skipped a beat the moment he threatened to take her powers as that mouth opens to devour her mana. "NO!" she cries out, trying to back away from him, "I... I... I want it! Please! I..." she bites her lip as she lowers her gaze, her cheeks turning crimson, "I like it. Please, f-fuck me l-long and h-hard." Her body trembles in fear and perhaps arousal. The witch still heated and ready for more as juices lightly trickle down her thigh. Her nipples were rock hard, swaying gently with each long shuddering breath. She would give up her body for her magic without a thought, no matter how disgusted she would be with herself afterwards.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 pm

The demon merely stared at Kanoe, remaining silent for several long moments, amused on the inside with the way she must be thinking, sacrificing her body in order to protect magic. He knew the most powerful spell casters were as such only because they were willing to sacrifice everything they had to in order to make their magic even stronger. Even though he didn't really care, he still thought she had potential just from the strength of her desire to improve her own magic. But that also made it a weakness of sorts.

"Unfortunately, I don't think you mean it, pet. I think you're only saying that just so you can keep your magic. And beside, don't you know... Actions speak louder than mere words." The demon laughed as he closed in more, just mere inches away from her, his mouth audibly inhaling. "If you really wanted me, you wouldn't have bothered with talking and instead done something about it, pet."

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next