View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi) 

Post Re: Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi)
Thorak felt it, he felt it in his mind, he felt how Sachis mind snapped, how her will was crushed, in the instant he came. And he was content. It was inevitable, it happened to all the girls. Some had the spirit to fight it for hours, days ...even weeks. Some...don't. It had happened to the girl that sat in the corner, arms around her knees, eyes glazed by an absent will, taken away from the shock, unable to leave this place, even if she wanted. She had witnessed everything, saw how Sashi came, saw how Thorak came. She probably wanted to run, but she couldn't because her will was crushed. Now it had happened to Sashi too. But it was merely a first step.

Now that Sashi accepted her fate, she would need to learn. To learn that her place was dictated by limits she had no control over,yet she could bend them, take her share of pleasure off it, though in fact, still obeying the monster.

Still cumming, Thorak slowed down his pace. His tentacles would resume caressing her now, sliding over her body, covering it with alien slime. His head lowered for what was a mockery of a kiss, like the whole process was a mockery of an after play. He slid his penis into her in the same slow pace as after he penetrated her the first time, the pace that seemed to be meant to prolongate the experience, the pace that was the first slow buildup to her own orgasm. She would hear the smacking sounds it made, due to its seeds, its slime and...her own lovejuices. As his eyes regained their malicious glowing red, Sashi would feel the voice again.

How could you... How could you have taken pleasure of it? But that's not the question. You are mine now. You can't undo it. That is what the universe meant to happen to you, you had never the choice. The real question is... why shouldn't you

All the time he was talking she would feel the sensible stimulation of her pussy again, the stimulation which first made her cum. The tender gspot massage, the tentacles tip rubbing her clitoris, the tentacle on her nipples...

Why shouldn't you spit into the face of the universe, shouting out that you don't care. That you can enjoy it, even if it tells you you shouldn't, that it's unnatural. If this is what the universe had in mind for you, then why shouldn't you want it, why shouldn't you reach peaks of bliss not mean't for human beings?.

The creatures claws released her waists, and slowly withdrew from her pussy. As the monsters penis finally left her womanhood with a smacking sound, semen poured out of it onto the floor. White semen like that of a man, even if black, red or a poisonous green could be more appopriate. It was so much, that it was a constant flow, creating a puddle between her legs.

I can show you this bliss, but you have to want it... You will become raped again and again, or you can become fucked like a woman deserves it. I can do things to you, no human lover can dream of. But you have to want it. This is the moment you can decide it, an when you do... there is no turning back. I want to fuck you doggy style, but if you want to hold in your hands what lies in your hands, if you decide to ignore the universes ridiculous claim for your suffering, then turn around and order me to. Then get on all fours and demand me to fuck you...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 am

Sachi didn't care anymore. She didn't care about escape. She accepted the fact that she was the monster's slave now and there was nothing she could do. Might as well enjoy it. Sachi moaned as the monster continued to fuck her and harassed her body with its tentacles. She felt pleasure building up inside her and moaned louder, staring at the monster with the desire of lust in her eyes. She grunted as the monster suddenly pulled out and the pleasure inside her slowly began to disappear.

She slowly turned around and moved onto all fours, sticking her pussy towards him, the mixture of his semen and her juices still flowing. "Fuck me. I want to fuck me like this," she said calmly to him.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 am

Thorak couldn't stand the pressure in him any longer. Slowly he allowed his second penis to slip from its protective sheath, already rock hard, like the first one still was.

It was another smacking sound that heralded it happening behind her. If she would take a look, she would see, how a second penis was growing out of the skin fold between the monsters legs, just over the one which stuck in her pussy just moments ago. They were resembling each other closely, yet instead of insectoid limbs, tentacles were growing at the base of the glans, twitching in spastic movements as the monster approached her from behind, sure signs of the aliens arousal.

"You do not only have sensitive spots in your pussy, Sachi. There are certain regions in your ass that could react to a stimulation too. How do you think it would feel if i fuck both at the same time?"

The first thing she would feel, were his warm claws around her waist, securing her tight, for what was about to come. Then she would feel both of them, almost at the same time, as they touched the wet and tender flesh of her pussy, and the still very intact sphincter muscle around her anus. The slimy cocks pushed against her entrances, building up enough pressure to enter her tight holes, something that would most probably have been unthinkable without the additional lubrication of the alien slime.
While the creatures long tentacles squirmed over her body, massaging her nipples, squeezing her breasts and massaging her exposed clit, the alien pushed further and further. Pussy and anus were stretching in a steady rhythm to accomodate to both invaders at the same time, feeling every push going in a little deeper.

When a man takes a woman from behind, he can go very deep, thus ensuring that more of his sperm will enter her. Tell me... Sachi... how deep do you want me to go...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 pm

"Nnn!"

Sachi clenched her teeth together as the monster entered both her pussy and anus. She stifled any moans and screams that could have come out as she was mercilessly fucked by the monster in both holes. The wetness of the monster's penis made it easy for him to enter but Sachi's ass was still too tight for him to enter. And the harder he pushed, the more pain it caused Sachi. And with the angle she is in, the monster was reaching depth she thought was impossible to reach. But at the same time, it felt good. Sachi felt the pleasure building inside her again.

"Nnn...As deep....ohhh...a-as y-y-you can go," Sachi said, still clutching her teeth as the monster pushed into her, its tentacles playing with her breasts again.

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 am

The creature pushed, deeper and deeper, stretching... almost dilating her holes with its cocks. The aliens penile appendages were squirming in her, massaging her inner flesh. Her g-spot, remainder of what is left in a female from the prostate, became stimulated from bith sides by bumpy, ridged penises an merciless appendages, driving her further towards another climax. The creature went in deep, and deeper, stretching her vaginal tube to the limit. The reature bent over, lowering Its head towards hers .

She would feel the bony carapace of the being on her shoulderblades, would hear the creatures rusty and gargling noises right next to her, heralds of the buildup of lust within her lover, and she would hear his voice within her mind again, still threatening, still cold, still... monstrous, yet now that she accepted him... it felt as if it has been there forever.

Your downfall is complete Sachi. You are mine now, and i will knock you up

Note to Admins: Thorak is only trying, but not suceeding. Impregnation rule on the boards will be obeyed

Sachi: wrote you a PM

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 am

The monster was driving her with increasing ferocity. She could no longer hold back the screams and moans. Her voice echoed down the empty hallway, but no one probably heard her. The monster was stretching her beyond her limits and the pain was incredible, she felt like her ass and pussy would be torn apart. But at the same time it also felt so....good. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned as the monster reached deeper and deeper. The monster had triumphed over her, they both know it. She was now his. "T-then...t-t-take me, m-master," she groaned, just loud enough so he could hear it.

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:20 am

Both claws on her stomach held her tight at the waist, and the alien felt the bulging of her stomach, with every thrust it made to invade her. Thrust after thrust drove him deeper, just a little deeper every time, until finally she would feel his loins smacking against her asscheeks, telling her, that there was nothing else left, that he finally penetrated her fully. The smell of her lovejuices and sweat were filling the air, intermingling with the sharp and spicy scent of the aliens sexual arousal, a scent that remotely reminded on cinnamon, though its composure was created to act as an aphrodisiac. The smacking and slurping noises of Sachis womanhood were clearly audile, every time the monster impaled her again. And she would feel a familiar throbbing again. In herself, she felt how weak pulses were running through the alien shafts, weak pulses that seemed to have their origin deep withtin the monsters body. Pulses that signified the oncoming storm of the aliens orgasm. His tongue... tentacles... slimy appendages were licking the space between her shoulderblades, as he said:

"My seed is coming..."

But Sachi would already know that.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Sachi continued to moan as he fucked her. She could feel his cocks throbbing in her tight holes and knew he was close. He is going to spray her with his seeds again. Sachi didn't tell him to stop or fight back. She didn't see any point because his sperm was already in her body. She just closed her eyes tightly and waited.

Nakamura Sachi

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:25 am

Breaking a conscious being was an art form, and although Sachi seemed to have lost already, Thorak knew that he had to keep on dominating her to get a better grip on her will.

But domination meant not only to expose the girl to incomprehensible horrors and nausea evoking pleasures, until she broke. It meant that a bad girl needed punishment, while a good girl deserved a slight, fleeting glimpse of bliss, a rewarding climax, for her submission to his will. And Thorak planned to give it to her, thus strengthening the band of submission from slave to master.

The throbs of the alien cock in her were coming steady, rhythmically, running from the aliens body through ist penis into her, as it adapted its pace, to meet her own movements. Her body had adapted, strechted, and was accepting him now, the alien felt it. And because the alien had cum already, it was possible for him to bear the pleasure and go on, without just cumming in another surge of climax. Though it was hard, not to just fuck her and shoot the semen into her waiting hole, not caring for her pleasures, taking her as granted like something one could deposit, as soon as you were done with it, though it was this hard…the creatures tentacles began to tenderly caress the hard nipples of her tits as the creature began to… kiss her neck with the warm and leathery mouth tentacles. It began to… losen its grip on her waist, caressing the small of her back with a warm and leathery claw.

„You will cum on my cocks Sachi… and this time it is because you want it, and not though you don’t want it…“

The creature seemed to mean it. As her body was allowing him to slide into her slippery holes fully, it was replacing the forceful thrusts, meant to invade her, to impale her, to penetrate her, with more reasonable pushes, yet still going in fully, until alien loins met human asscheeks. And all the time she felt the throbbing.

„Give in Sachi. Fuck me back. Kiss my tentacles with your tender lips, suck them, caress them. Handle me, as you would handle a lover, and it will become so much more rewarding for you in the end…“

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 am

As the monster neared his orgasm, Sachi too was nearing hers. The monster fucked her faster and faster, and she matched his rhythm. She took one of the monster's tentacles and put it in her mouth, licking it with her tongue and sucking it. The pleasure inside her was building, building, building, until finally, it exploded. Her body began trembling as she was hit by multiple orgasms. Whenever one would die, it would be replaced by another. She let out muffled screams as she the spasms continued. She didn't know how long it lasted, but when it was gone, her mind began blacking out. All she could see was darkness and she couldn't feel anything. Slowly, Sachi began losing consciousness.

Nakamura Sachi

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 am

The monster came. Waves and waves of hot seed splashed into her, synchronized with the intense pulses that ran through the aliens penis. It came with a roar, a rusty, deep and growling roar, filled with the carnal lust that was remainder of a million different races that were Thoraks ancestors, and filled with the deep satisfaction that the creature finally conquered her. It echoed through the bunker as...it came.

For minutes and minutes, the creature held her like this, pumping seed into her body, even after he felt her faint away. She was unconscious already for a long time as the alien pulled its, now limp, cocks from her, retracting them in his body. Seed, alien sperm, poured out of her holes and onto the floor, as the alien lifted her.

The other girl just got up, but Thorak shook his...head, and said to her.

I have got what i wanted. I have got Sachi. You will return to school and bring me others... Then probably i will reward you ...

Then it carried Sachi into the darkness...

End of Thread, move to the completed Rp section please

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3