View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Black Sand Beach (for PiaM) 

Post Re: Black Sand Beach (for PiaM)
The race that Thorak belonged to, had evolved throughout the aeons, but it had always been a race of rapists. The rape, rape of new and different females, was such an essential part of the reproduction, that evolution equipped them with the ultimate rapists tool.

A strange madness befell the victims of Thoraks race, after the fornication had taken place. It would feel like shame, and truly, that was the basic emotion the effect harvested, but it was also so much stronger.
The women, the females… they wanted to talk, they wanted to share their fears, they didn’t want to be alone with their nightmares anymore…. yet they couldn’t. The desire to hide it, was always stronger then the desire to entrust someone.Never should anyone… Never could anyone find out what had happened.
Great endeavours even would be made, just to make sure that noone would find out. And the best… it even worked if the women knew about this effect. Otherwise they couldn’t be raped twice. So Thorak decided to allow Pia a little glimpse on her future.

“Do you wonder why you haven’t heard about me yet? It’s a little trick I pull of with all of my victims. None of my victims can talk about what happened to them. You will feel it. It feels as if you are living behind a soundproof wall, while really you are screaming “Save me”…”

Pia would feel how the throbs in the alien penis were coming more sporadic now, yet still it was holding her, back and butt pressed hard into the sand, ensuring that no drop of semen was going to waste.

“But what happens if it takes… there is much potent seed in you now…you can’t show anyone so you will hide it as long as you can. But when they finally find out, what can you do? There are not many men on this island, all of them are teachers… but you won’t give away the father… The other students will whisper on the floors, they will point their fingers… they will suspect the teachers, the headmasters even… and then the school will evict you. And all the time you will be the only one who knows about the father, about the monstrosity growing in you. And on the day, when you are bound to leave the island… I will come for you. And they...they will just suspect you went into the water, because of the disgrace…”

There was this smacking sound again, a sound she would recognize immediately because of the terror which the first time she heard it brought. It was the sound the aliens body made, as the genital emerged. But she would feel it still inside her, even throbbing, though the pulses were coming seldom now.

So what was it?

„So probably you think you are better off if does not take… but this would mean I have to come back for you again, and there is no secure place on this island, that can protect you from me…”

The creature turned Pia around, like a pig on a stick, and the stick was the one in her womanhood. It didn’t even care that she was almost spent, and it didn’t care for her tears. It was using her like a rag doll. She would eventually feel something poke against the muscular ring in her anus, and given the sensations that radiated from her buttocks as they became massaged by tiny limbs… it must have been another penis. A second one. But there wasn’t even energy in her to worry about that.

“But I am anticipating. I told you, I would fuck you until the sun sets and my seed trickles from all your orifices into the black sand, and see…it is barely afternoon”

And the creature began to fuck her again.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Post Re: Black Sand Beach (for PiaM)
It was dark when Pia finally stirred. She was battered, exhausted and wrung out. As far as she knew, the creature had been true to is word. She had been fucked, reamed and ravished in pretty much any way she could think of.
At some point, she had started to loose it, exhaustion and emotional turmoil taking its toll. Everything became a blur after that. She was not even sure she was conscious much of the time. Perhaps she had passed out? Did the alien tire of her then? Probably.
After that, she had just been laying there, to sore to move, covered in slick semen and black sand.

Slowly getting to her feet, Pia staggered over to the blanket with her clothes.
I need a new swimsuit, she duly observed.

Pia slumped down on her blanket and fell asleep, too exhausted to even get back to her dorm.

(OOC: Aaaand that's a wrap, folks!)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3