View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak) 

Post Re: Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak)
The witch shivers, twitching weakly as her body ached from the never ending feeling of tension and arousal her body was going through. But the woman kept going. Her desires flooded over any thought or reason in her head. She crawls over to the beast and without a second thought, began to give his second cock a skillful blowjob. There was no light in her eyes, the woman was just a broken will sex doll.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm

"Ohh no... you'r not getting off that easy" He pulled her off his cock once again and picked her body up in his arms. He sat her on him, both her holes being plugged. Her pussy must have been sore from all of this but her body couldn't help but invite him in. It was on fire and needed something in it. After both cocks entered her completely he began thrusting into her.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm

"Oooohhhh!" she cries out as she was brutally impaled on both cocks, "Oh god! Hurts... So.. So good... Don't.. Please don't stop... Harder!" Her cries of agony of having her rear torn open were immediately replaced with pleas for more. The witch felt the searing heat rage inside her. Pure liquid heat spreads from head to toe inside her being, leaving her a wanton whore for the taking. It did not take long for the stream of climaxes to come. Her shivering body rubs and grinds up against the creature's body, letting her heavy mammaries drag over the beast's tough skin.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Her sense of pain seemed to be completely gone or rather placed with her burning desire to be fucked. Her screams of pain turned to begging for more of his massive cocks. "Kanoe" He smiled as her breasts bounced up and down, rubbing against his muscular chest. His claw cradled her necklace on it. "Everytime you look at this necklace you will remember these encounters we have together. You will remember that you are slut at your core. If you try resisting the urges again... You'll be punished again" Karzak fucked her using his massive strength to fuel his thrusts. His own climax was arriving as was hers.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:29 pm

"Nngh! Y-Yes... Yes!" she moans through gritting teeth, trying to get used to her ass being impaled once more by the thick rod. She lets forth a scream that echoes out of the showers as mind numbing climaxes tear her apart over and over again. The beast was relentless and even her more toned body was no match for the thing. The witch screams until out breath in which she then slumps up against the powerful demon. The woman twitches violently, her body cumming even in this state.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 pm

The two climaxed in unison, their cum mixing together inside her. His tentacles filled her mouth with the delicious semen before pulling out and back to his body. The girl slid to the ground once more as he pulled out of her. His cock was covered in her juices as well as his own semen. "Heres your last taste until next time..." He said offering it to her, it just inches away from her mouth.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Kanoe chokes and coughs as she gasps and swallow at the same time. The woman slumps to her knees, arms hanging limp at her sides. Her eyes nearly cross gazing at the glistening cock before her. She whimpers and groans as she forces her body to move and begins to lick the member clean, moaning as the semen and cum continues to pleasure her being.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm

She licked him clean, not a drop of his semen left anywhere except for portions of her skin and hair. Kanoe had served him well today. He was growing accustomed to having fun with her. It almost pained him to leave this slut behind until he paid her another visit. "Remember what I told you" Karzak turned and made his way toward the exit.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm

The witch did not stop licking even when she was doing. Her body was completely exhausted, glistening with juices and sweat but she kept going. Karzak pulls away as if he were about to leave and Kanoe's eyes widen. She immediately crawls over to the beast, trying to reach for his hand.

"Pl-Please...m-more.." she groans, her eyes glazed with lustful need despite her condition.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Karzak laughed as Kanoe took hold of him. "I truly have turned you into a lustful girl. Still wanting more even when your body is at its limit. Tell you what. You will come with me... We can resume this at my home and it will give you enough rest to get you up for several more rounds." With that he took her hand and masked the two of them. Slowly they made their way into the wilderness and soon another day of entertainment for the beast.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3