View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lured (Kanoe & Siferus) 

Post Re: Lured (Kanoe & Siferus)
Look at you. You seem to be enjoying the lashing now. You look like you just need to get fucked. Let me know when the pleasure gets to be too much, and I'll fuck your brains out. He said, rubbing her folds gently with his tendril, not letting her cum.

Give into your lusts and desires, Kanoe. You know you want to.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:58 pm

"Nngh! Ahhhhh!" her hips buck desperately against the teasing tendril. Juices flowed like a river down her silky smooth thighs. Red streaks striped her entire body, radiating small waves of heat and pleasure from the abusive whipping. Kanoe's breathing was ragged causing her breasts to heavy and quiver with each breath. Her body felt like it was floating on a cloud of bliss as the tip of his tendril kept going up and down slowly. The witch was desperate. She had begged so many times before. She did not want this beast to beat her again. But what could she do? She needed him so badly now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat May 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Siferus continued teasing the witch, two tendrils beginning to grope at her round ass, squeezing firmly. He had no intentions of taking her before she admitted to it, especially how riled up she got him earlier.

Hmm? Did you say something? No? Ok. He taunted before the tendril rubbed her more intently.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Weak moans continue to sound from the woman. Her head shakes from side to side slowly in her own inner struggle. The venom was in complete control as her body blazed with need. Juices flowed and soaked over the teasing tendril as it continues to drag up and down her netherlips. Soft gasps sound as her rear was squeezed causing her to weakly squirm in her bonds.

"N-Nooo...." she groans, talking more to herself than the spider now. Kanoe was lost in her own little world. Her eyes completely glazed over.

Sat May 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Siferus watched in sheer amusement as she seemed to have lost her will to fight.Do you want this, Kanoe? He questioned, two tendrils coiling around her breasts. He wanted to hear her submit. The tendrils squeezed her ass firmer and the tendril sped up. He was getting annoyed again.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:09 pm

"Ah... Please..." her voice was faint as her body arches. She thrust out her chest, overing the swollen mammaries to the monstrous tendrils. The squeezing coils renewed the flow of nectar from her throbbing nipples sending her mind melting into bliss once more. Drool began to trickle out of the corner of her mouth. Kanoe's body froze when the tendril sawed even faster over her netherlips, driving her insane. She could not take it anymore. "M-More... Please... I.. I need..." tears ran down her cheeks as her world crashed around her. All she could think of was the heat and desire to cum and cum hard. Her toes curl as she hangs their by a thread.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:35 pm

As much fun as torturing Kanoe was, she had yielded, and it was time for her reward. Pulling her free from her silken restraints, he spread her legs and began to push the meaty length into her soaked folds.

Now, you're mine.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:47 pm

"Nyahhhh!" her head rears back in a loud cry of pain as the giant cock began to spread her netherlips wide. Her muscles clench tightly around the throbbing meat as it made it's slow entry into her body. Juices were already soaking over the monster's cock before he was half way into her. Kanoe's body shudders as inch by inch the searing hot rod fills her to the brim. "Nnngh... Oh god!" she groans, eyes crossing as she felt a climax beginning to slip away from her control.

Sun May 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Siferus plowed in and out of Kanoe at an inhuman pace, forcing his entire length into her cunt. He leaned down, taking a nipple into his mouth, sampling the clear fluid coming out. A tendril began to push at her rear entrance, seeking entry.

You love being violated by me, don't you?

Sun May 24, 2009 4:37 pm

"Ahhh!" she thrusts out her chest into the hungry lips of the spider. A few soft sucks as all it took to renew the flow of sweet tasting nectar. Feeling her breasts releasing all that fluid sent her eyes fluttering and rolling back into her head. The built up insanity from the venom and now her hypersensitive breasts was more then enough to send her over the edge.

Hot juices gush forth from her climaxing cunt as the tight velvety walls cling to the monster's giant cock. Her insides were nearly sucking the beast's length as waves of pleasure crash through her entire being. "Uhhnnnn!" her hips grind against the monster's hips, riding the climax for all it's worth.

It was only the first climax though. The venom was still arousing her body more and more like a roaring inferno. Kanoe wraps her legs around as much of the spider's body as possible, riding the creature for all he's worth. Her muscles clench on instinct as a tendril pushes at her rear. Kanoe lets forth a low groan as it slowly but surely pushes into her tight anus.

Sun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

The fluid coming from her breasts was sweet and delicious, the spider continuing to take in as much as he could before he switched breasts. The tendril pushed into her anus, syncing up with the huge cock that pounded her cunt like a jackhammer, fucking her for all she's worth, the cock beginning to swell deep inside her.

Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

"Nnngh! Ohhhhh!" she screams in bliss as the beast tore into both her tight holes. Both the cock and tendril saw in and out of her body with only her inner walls separating the two. Kanoe was floating in cloud nine as the haze of lust completely smothered any thought of resistance. Her eyes were glazed, the light of her will fading fast as drool trickles out of the corners of her moaning mouth. Trying to resist only made the witch crash harder than ever before as all the built up heat and tension from the venom left her helpless to stop the endless rape thats to come.

"Ahhhhhhnnnn!" Nectar continues to dribble out of the orb Siferus left as he went to feast on the other luscious treat. Before her first climax had time to fade into afterglow, her body began to spasm into another climax. Already two climaxes have torn through her system, draining more of the venom from her body. Kanoe's arms drape weakly around the creature's head, holding on for dear life as her body was nothing more than a fuck toy to him now.

Sun May 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Kanoe clung to the spider for dear life, which amused the spider. She was so tired, yet determined to get all the pleasure she could from him. He continued to drill his appendages into her tight holes, taking great comfort in raping her once again.

Her mouth was the only hole he hadn't plugged, so a tendril slithered it's way in.

Siferus was near a climax of his own as he constantly punished her body.

Sun May 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Her cries were quickly silence with a sharp 'Mmph!' as one of the spider's tentacles invades her mouth. Kanoe shakes her head in a feeble attempt to spit the appendage out. But just as quickly as she tried to fight it, her cheeks began to dimple as she suckles softly on the vile tip.

"Mmm.." muffled groans sound as her body was bounced up and down on the two rods. The monster's cock was splitting her in half but any pain she felt instantly melted into a fresh source of erotic heat and lust. Memories of the many times this beast had taken flows through her mind, the endless climaxes, the endless bliss. The witch's mind and body could not take it anymore. Slowly her hips grind back against the creature's thrusts, letting herself fall deeper into the sensations and pleasure. A third climax was coming which would free her from the venom but what would be left her when it happens?

Mon May 25, 2009 12:23 am

Siferus rather enjoyed the time that the two of them shared. The tendrils thrusted deeper into her mouth and anus, beginning to engorge, precum dribbling onto her tongue. His cock came and hard, an intense flow of cum running into her body.

We should really work on your stamina, Kanoe. That's part of the reason you are weak. He chuckled.

Mon May 25, 2009 12:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next