View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa) 

Post Re: Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa)
Her body was so responsive, it was lovely. Yet she still had the strength to protest, even through her body's intense reactions. It was amusing. The way she kept proclaiming her little orgasms out loud, as though it was a frustrating defeat, was even more amusing. And she was definitely losing, her body weakening as time went on. The tendril rubbing against her had grown quite wet from her juices, and as she started to lose her ability to stand, or at least made him worry she was going to, other tentacles moved, to her arms, at her shoulders, lifting her up slightly, holding her up.

"Getting a little tired? We can't have that, now can we?" He said it very cheerfully, and as other tendrils wrapped around her legs, he lifted her up, off of the ground entirely! Her feet were in the air, she was only held by the tendrils which pressed agianst her, carefully holding her there without any danger of dropping. The tendril on her cunt stopped moving, but... didn't move away. If he was going to give her a short break, he wanted her just to catch her breath... that reminder, that little tingling, needed to stay. After all, she might even demand more if that was the case.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 am
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Narissa felt her legs being snatched upward as her body fell back, only to be secured with the other tendrils aroudn her arm. Like sitting in the air.

A gynocoligist's chair that is, with the way her knees were held apart so openly.

When the movement on her cunt stopped she found herself leaning her head back and gasping for air. Cumming had become a second type of sport for her today. With each breath, it lifted her breast into the cupping tentacles, their clasp on them still there, but mercifully turned off. With the rest to her mind, she found her body strangely tingleing. As if it was uncomfortable with the nothingness and the deserted attention.

Crap.

Now she coudln't stop thinking of it with the remaining tingleling feelings over her lips, still dripping from before, and the sensitivity of her nipples hadn't gone away. They just amplified with the absence!

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 am

"You see now, yes? Like a kitten who finds being petted by the child it ran from enjoyable, you're seeing that what I intend for you isn't bad at all.

That settled it. His tone was certainly changed by now completely, even if his words weren't all that much different than what he would have said before. He sounded very pleased... and perhaps a little high on her feelings himself? If he had been breathing, he probably would have been doing so with difficulty or something, but that was more an analogy than anything else.

As her body was held above the very ground, like she was sitting in a chair or laying on a bed, she would definitely have that chance to relax... but don't think Antipode did not notice her reactions, her thoughts, and the way she felt the tingling continue, even though he was leaving her alone momentarily.

A tentacle approached her then, as the one that had been toying with her moved away entirely. This one had a size somewhat like a penis, at least in width and so forth. Naturally it was quite longer, and could thus move at a rather variable depth.

It moved up against her soft cunt, and its tip, carefully, began rubbing against her... but then, it started to push inside of her, this first movement slow, as if gauging how tight she was, how far it could move safely. And this was wise, because if he wasn't careful, he could hurt even the sturdiest girl with the strength of one of these things... so he had to make sure, beforehand. It slipped into her, its sides ridged, bumps on its flesh, and all of it moved into her, filling her up.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 am
Profile YIM

When she heard his comment she couldn't help but turn her head in shame. The revulsion she felt at herself was steadily growing in her. How could she let herself be turned on by such a creature? This was RAPE! She wasn't suppose to enjoy or even blush at it! The shame only distracted her from the situation until she saw something drop in front of her.

When she saw it lower from her eye level and made a bee line straigh for her cunt, she began to wriggle again. "Please! Won't you let me go?" she begged, her anger dissipated into helpless pleas. She could feel her netherlips being pressed with the penis looking tentacle. She shudderd with the wave of pleasure.

"Please! I like it! It's Ok! You said you just wanted me to feel goo! I do, so can you please let me go!?" came her frantic cries as she felt the invasion of the appendage begin to travel up her uterus, twitching and trembeling from the ridged surface of the cocks as a mewl forced its way from her pouted lips.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 am

Damn. He should have just been quiet, shouldn't he have? Oh, well. That couldn't be changed, so there was no choice but to continue and silence her pleas with her own moans, now was there? The tendril waited for a moment, after slipping inside of her, as Antipode carefully judged how best to move inside of the girl. Her pleas continued on, however, and he just... ignored them. Like he was going to let someone as sensitive as she was go after such a short time! It was silly, for he had really only barely gotten started!

The tendril pulled out of her, and it was a repeat of its entrance, only a little bit faster. It was agonizing, its length slipping out, and since it was so completely not smooth, she would feel every little detail as it left her. Then it pushed inside of her again. This time, however, it moved quickly, or at least quickly by her standards. It was pulling out again in a moment, and this pace began, every little bump running over her insides again and again as the tendril twisted inside of her body.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 am
Profile YIM

Narissa tightened a grip on the tendrils holding up her arms as the violation continued in her cunt nerve-splittingly slow as she was forced to feel each and every bump, lip, and inch of it inside of her, brushing against her tender spots. She dropped her head, biting on her bottom lip to stifle the growing moan building up inside her.

When it began pulling out it was even worse as the irregular surface toyed with her labias coming out as she threw her head back. The pattern continued to her dismayed when it contiued to pump into her faster, her form bouncing in rythm, her breast flopping with the still cups. Her lip slipped from her teeth as she gritted down her teeth, her head lulling to the side as her body worked with the tendril, hanging loosely from where ever. She felt like a puppet hangining from an evil puppeteer, and she didn't think she could last long without taking part in the lewd show.

She could feel her nerves bundeling again already.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Last edited by Narrisa on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 am

Well, this wasn't the time to hold back. Narissa would feel the tentacles around her as they sprung back to life. Her breasts would feel the tendrils wrapped lightly around them begin to squeeze again softly. Her nipples would feel an even greater level of excitement, as the strange little mouths clasped onto them started tugging on them, pulling her hard nipples as stretched out as possible. This only helped, as the little cilia inside were able to get to every square inch of her poor abused nubs.

Below the tentacle inside of her showed no signs of slowing down. The tentacle was warm, actually almost hot now, its feeling quite clearly that of flesh. It wasn't sticky or anything like that, and it slid effortlessly inside of her. It pressed as deeply into her body as it could, and it would feel large inside of her. It simply wasn't going to stop at least until she came again. Perhaps not even then?

As her body was fucked, however, a small tendril, much like the ones toying currently with her nipples, slid across her stomach. It moved down. Lower... lower. And then it found her clit. It latched on immediately, pretty much swallowing it whole. But for now, it only sucked lightly, without any of the force or energy of the ones toying with her nipples. Yes, her sensitive clit was enveloped, but it wasn't touched more than just ever...so... slightly.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry for the wait Anti' had a long day yesterday)

Narissa had long abandoned hiding her poor stifled moans as she writhed in the tentacles limbs. A surprise cry came from her when she could feel the suction on her nipples restart as she whipped her head to the side.

She could feel the building up of heat from the tentacle diving and rise inside of her still. Her thighs tightened, trying to control herself from grinding her hips with it, even though the juices she could feel dripping from her raised buttocks was making it all the more easier for her to do it.

When she felt another tentacle slithering above her fluttering heart, she turned her head down, only able to watch its feather touching trail down her stomach, making goosebumps rise towards her,

"Oh no!"

Her breathing became more erratic as it teased over her opening, still being pumped into by the heated tendril, then rising to a particular bundle of nerves. "Not there!" But yes there, where it decided to make its thin self home. She watched in both horror and fascination as it opened the end of its tip over her clitoris, the same manner as its bigger look alikes did over her hardened and lengthen nipples. Engulfing the love button, her whole body tensed, unfortunatly making her more aware of the phallus now tightened between her walls, making her gasp anew.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 pm

She was still crying out in protest even now? He found it kind of funny, that even so long after her body had given in, and even her mind had found the feelings he'd given her quite enjoyable, that she still yelled out things like "no!" and "not there!" Perhaps it was her pride, or maybe she was still embarrassed... not that Antipode particularly cared, or was really bothered by it. He knew her memories would end up mostly pleasant anyway, and he found no reason for complaint in that. In fact, he was gaining quite a great deal of satisfaction, both from her reactions, and the pleasure he was receiving from her.

That little tendril clasping onto her clit had barely even started and yet the girl was spasming and tensing around it. He wondered idly how she'd react once he really began... so he started, just to find out! The tip of the tendril, which up until now had just latched on, started sucking lightly on her little clit, pulling forward, totally enveloping it and isolating it from the flesh surrounding it. In such a vulnerable position, that little bundle of nerves would feel everything that happened without any possibility of relief.

Small cilia inside of the little mouth started stroking the little nub quickly, then, mercilessly tracing along it, wrapping around it, squeezing and even pulling on her clit. The little mouth-like thing around it sucked as well, much like a mouth... and all those little cilia had an effect halfway between many small tongues and many small fingers, really.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Her throat clamped up and she forgot to breathe. It was as if her mind went blank of thoughts as the only thing she could focus on her nub. It sucked so hard and tingling sensations were building up much on such a little bit of her body that she thought she'd explode from the attenion.

Her eyes watered.

'Too . . . good.

A feather touch, a ghost of a feel from one of the supposed cilia and she mouth opened in a silent scream as she clenched her eyes shut.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:51 am

That indeed was the danger of such intense stimulation, such a huge amount of touch in such a small, sensitive area. The girl's mind would blank entirely, and communication would, obviously, become very difficult. Of course, he could always cut back and let her regain herself... but she was so into it right now, and it was actually rather adorable to see her in such a massive, mind-blanking level of ecstasy.

The little mouth on her clit continued to abuse that sensitive nub, seemingly without end, and she would be unable to get away from it, or even decrease the stimulation, no matter how she moved in his clutches. However, even if she couldn't notice it very well, it wasn't just her clit that was being tormented still. The tentacle inside of her pussy sped up even more, moving deep inside of her, rubbing against her deepest spots, its bumps sliding against her, its odd texture catching on her a little bit. Elsewhere, too, she was teased, her breasts, sides, stomach, back... one tendril even slid into her buttcrack, much like that one tendril had done earlier up farther to her pussy.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:03 am
Profile YIM

It took Narissa scarce moments to regain her breathing when the shock had, for lack of better words, neuatralized all forms of thought. But that didn't relieve her of its impact on her. It felt like her body was on fire or, namely, the scorching bumps and pleasure sliding in and out of her. Her eyes were hald lidded as she squirmed, trying to dislodeged it as best she could.

But she only managed to swing herself from the tentacles like a pendulum back and forth, into the phallus with it already deep reaches. When the irregular surface felt it nicked her cervix, sending a jolts of pleasure up her spine.

The suction on her cllit grew and she knew by now that her ass was a nice glosssy smear of cum and juices by now without being able to look. By then from all the tensign and thread's strength constraint and toes curling, she had built up a nice sheen of sweat that covered her from strain.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 am

His torment of the young woman seemed like it would never end. And, with her distraction, it might also now have seemed unchanging. Her body was being played with as one would play a fine instrument, and every sound she made, every moan, every twitch, was by now precisely what the alien being wanted from her.

But this wasn't all that was going on. Whether she noticed or not, he was slowly moving her from her position near the door to the locker room. After all, it was such a large room that it seemed completely pointless to just play with her in the one spot... why not take advantage and take her to a better place, where she could be toyed with in more inventive ways?

She was being carried, the tendrils wrapped around her pulling her effortlessly, though not quickly, towards the showers. She was so sweaty and sticky by now that Antipode thought perhaps a shower would be something she'd enjoy... and he took her, then, into the main public one. Yes, the smaller private one had a detachable nozzle, and he could do some very interesting things with it, but it was too small. In her current state, she'd probably hit her head or something!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 am
Profile YIM

Narissa moaned again under her breath was scrunching her face from the passion she was given. Due to all the dizzying feelings and touches, she didn't feel any of the movement above or beneath her as she was in term, air-tentacle-lifted behind her, passed the personal shower where her bra still hung lonesome.

"Please," she muttered throatilly, unintendidly sounding heated, " no more . . .can't take." A pant broke between her words as she could still feel her body responding pleasently to the tentacles.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 am

Well, she may not have noticed yet... but perhaps that would change when he turned on the water. As she laid there, on her back in the air, a large spray of water came from one of the shower heads, and blasted her front quite suddenly. It was cold at first, and only took a moment to warm up... but it still took awhile, and for that whole time Narissa would be helpless under the blast of water, which spread over most of her body, dripping off of her and soaking her to the bone.

But then it would warm, and in her highly sensitive state she could feel the change clearly, as it went from freezing to merely cool, to tepid, and then warmer and warmer, until it was a comfortable blast of hot water, like the relaxing shower she had wanted before.

However, she wasn't getting relaxed in the least! The tentacles were now wet and slippery now as they moved over her body, her breasts squeezed by the slipping tendrils... and down below, as water made the tentacle fucking her even slicker than before, she could feel quite clearly that he was not listening to her cries.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:48 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next